π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
πŽππ„: π„ππ‡π„πŒπ„π‘π€π‹
π“π–πŽ: 𝐀𝐍 π„π—ππ‹π€ππ€π“πˆπŽπ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐀 π‹πŽπ†πŽ
π…πŽπ”π‘: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ‹π€πŒπ„ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π…
π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 π“π‡π„πŒ
π’πˆπ—: π“π‘π˜πˆππ† π“πŽ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”
π„πˆπ†π‡π“: π…π‹π€π’π‡ππ€π‚πŠ
ππˆππ„: π’π“πˆπ“π‚π‡ π“π‡π„πŒ 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 πŒπ€π‹π‹
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πŒπŽπ“π„π‹ 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 π‚π€ππ‘πˆ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πˆπ“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π: ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ πˆπ“'𝐒 π“πŽπŽ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π: πŽππ“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π: π„π‹π„π‚π“π‘πˆπ‚
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π: ππ‹πˆππƒπ„πƒ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: πˆπ’ πˆπ“ π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ππŽπ“ ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“πŽπ‘π’
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π: πŒπŽπ‘π„ π’π€π‚π‘πˆπ…πˆπ‚π„π’
π“π–π„ππ“π˜: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 π„π‚π‹πˆππ’π„
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„: π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 πˆπ“ 𝐈𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 ππŽπŒππ„π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘: π†π‹πŽπ– 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€π‘πŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—: π’π“πˆπ‹π„π’?
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 π…πŽπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“: π’π‡π”π†π„ππƒπŽ π’π‚π‘πŽπ‹π‹
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, π’πŽπŒπ„π–π‡π„π‘π„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜: πŠπˆπ‹π‹ π“π‡π„πŒ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 π†πŽππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ: 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽπ“ π‡πˆπŒ ππ€π‚πŠ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: πŒπŽπ•πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: πˆπ“ 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃

3.4K 170 123
By afternoonbliss

——————
chapter seven: it happened?
——————
"so i finished it."
——————

aurora entered the cafeteria, looking around to see where scott and stiles were. her eyes landed on boyd, seeing that he was sitting at a table by himself. she raised her eyebrows, not knowing that he would be coming back to school. she walked over there before she sat down at the table, making him look up.

"i didn't know you were coming back." she said, leaning forward on the table.

"yeah, it happened unexpectedly." boyd said, looking back down at his lunch.

"hey, um. . ." aurora started, scratching the palm of her hand. "i'm sorry i didn't help you and. . . erica escape that night. i should've stayed behind and help you guys. if i would've stayed, erica wouldn't have died."

"it's not your fault, rori." boys told her, looking back up at her. "it's not any of our fault except for the people who killed her."

"yeah, but i'm the gamma. i was supposed to protect you guys." aurora reasoned.

"rori, just because you're a gamma, doesn't mean that you were ours." boyd said, making her raise her eyebrows. "we weren't apart of your pack. your pack is scott, stiles, allison, and lydia."

"i - i still care about you guys." aurora said.

this made boyd smile, "we care about you too, rori. she cares about you."

aurora smiled softly, but still couldn't shake the guilty feeling that was in her chest. she was going to say something, but stopped, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. something made her think of allison, which made her heart drop.

"i gotta go, boyd." she quickly said before she shot uo and ran out of the cafeteria.

she quickly ran to mr.harris' room, seeing that it was empty. she then closed her eyes, focusing her hearing on allison.

"isaac, don't." she heard allison say, along with small growls.

she took off running down the hall, ignoring the stares that she was getting from people. she continued to listen, hearing allison scream at the top of her lungs. once she got to the closet that isaac and allison was in, she saw that someone had pushed a vending machine in front of the door.

she quickly pushed it out of the way before she swung the door open and grabbed isaac by his shirt. she threw him out of the closet, making the lahey boy his the wall.

she then ran over to him, pushing him down to the floor. she put her hands on his shoulder as he tried to get up. she saw that his eyes were yellow and his fangs were out, him growling at the hastings girl.

aurora heard footsteps appear next to her, making her look up to see scott. they both looked at each other before they turned back to the beta. their eyes changed to their wolf eyes, but aurora beat scott to it.

"isaac!" she yelled, it coming out as a growl as well.

this made him calm down, shifting back and calming down. aurora stood up, instantly turning to aurora to make sure that she wasn't hurt.

"i'm okay." allison assured, holding her wrist.

"let me see." aurora whispered.

"i'm okay. i'm fine." allison reassured, showing aurora her wrist.

"i'm sorry. i didn't - i didn't mean to do that." isaac apologized, leaning against the wall now.

"i'm okay."

"i'm so sorry." isaac repeated, his voice breaking.

aurora looked down at him, knowing who did this. she then looked over at scott, him having the same look on his face.

"it's not his fault." allison told aurora and scott.

"we know." scott said.

"i guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry." aurora said, her voice low.

"they wanna get some hurt. or worse." scott added.

"so are we gonna do something?" isaac asked from his spot on the floor.

"oh, definitely." aurora answered. "we're gonna get them angry. really angry."

"what's the plan?" scott asked, liking the sound of that.

"we'll figure that out later. right now, i'm gonna take allison to clean her wrist." aurora answered. 

"i'm sorry." isaac said again, making aurora look down at him.

"it's okay, isaac. i promise." aurora reassured before she turned to allison. "let's go."

with that, aurora led allison to the girl's bathroom. she went to the sink and turned the faucet on, gently grabbing allison's wrist and putting it under the running water.

allison watched as aurora went to grab some paper towels before coming back and gently rubbing the blood from her own wrist. the argent girl felt her heart skip a beat as she felt aurora's finger tips gently touch her skin.

aurora then turned the faucet off, drying allison's wrist. she then pulled the huntress closer to her before looking into her eyes.

"i'm gonna heal you." she whispered to allison, gently putting her hand over the deep cuts.

"rora, it's gonna drain -" allison started, going to pulled her wrist away.

"it's a small wound. it's not gonna drain that much energy." aurora reassured, her eyes never leaving allison's. "i'll be fine."

"okay." the argent girl whispered.

aurora smiled slightly before she closed her eyes, focusing all of her energy onto allison's wrist. allison watched as aurora's veins started to bulge on her hand, feeling her the wounds on her wrist start to close up. her eyes then went up to aurora's face, seeing how concentrated she was.

i wanna be with this girl, she thought.

allison continued to watch aurora, even when the gamma wolf had opened her eyes and pulled her hand away from allison's wrist.

"see, i'm not drained." aurora smiled, looking down at allison's wrist to see that the wounds were gone. she then looked back up at allison, seeing that she was looking at her. "why are you looking at me like -"

aurora was interrupted, feeling allison's lips on her own. she stood there in shock, trying to process what was happened. and once she did, she melted into the kiss, closing her eyes and wrapping her hands around allison's waist. their lips molded, aurora hearing allison's heart beating fast and feeling her own pound against her rib cage.

butterflies filled their stomachs as fireworks went off in their head. this was so much better than their first kiss.

once air became a problem, they pulled away from each other. aurora put her forehead against allison's, both of them taking deep breaths.

"what was that for?" aurora panted.

"you said i could finish what we started whenever i wanted." allison explained. "so i finished it."

"you have perfect timing." aurora said, letting out an airy chuckle. "that kiss was. . . wow."

"i know. that kiss was better than all of the times i kissed scott." allison admitted.

"wow! that just boosted my confidence by 50!" the gamma said, pulling her forehead back.

allison let out a chuckle, a cheeky smile on her lips. she released a sigh, "i know this probably isn't the right time to be telling you, but i wanna be with you, rora."

"i have been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth for months." aurora told the shorter girl.

"i know. and i'm sorry for taking so long to say them. allison said, truthfully.

"it's okay. you made up for it." aurora told her. "i wanna be with you too, allison."

"so where does this put us?" the argent girl asked.

aurora knew what she wanted them to be, but she didn't wanna seem desperate. so instead she played it of cool.

"where do you want it to put us?" she questioned.

"why are you acting like you don't want this as much as i do?" allison asked, giggling.

"just so you can know how it feels." the hastings girl shot back, a sly smirk on her face. "now, answer the question, ally."

"i wanna be your girlfriend. and i want you to be mine." allison answered.

aurora's smirk turned into a smile, "then i'm your girlfriend, and your mine."

allison smiled again, going onto her tiptoes so that she could kiss aurora again. the werewolf bent down so that they could meet halfway, their lips meeting in the middle. they stood there, living in their own little world where nothing supernatural was going on.

~~~

the newly found couple was outside, messing with one of the twins bikes. and aurora finally learned their names. allison was telling aurora what to do with the bike and what wires to strike together so that they could hot wire it.

"how long is this gonna take?" isaac asked from where he was standing.

aurora looked up at allison, who just smiled back down at her. once aurora was done doing what she was doing, allison simply started the bike. isaac then swung his leg over the bike, leaning towards the handles.

"pull back on the left handle. kick down to put it in gear." allison told isaac, showing him how to ride. "front brake. throttle. back brake for stopping."

"try not to crash, lahey." aurora added.

"yeah, been there, done that." isaac shot back.

allison then pulled her phone out, taking a picture of the beta. she sent it to scott before isaac took off towards the school and rode the motorcycle into the halls.

allison and aurora both looked at each other before they took off towards another entrance of the school. they met up with scott as everyone ran towards isaac and aiden. scott and aurora looked at each other, fist bumping one another as they tried not smile. isaac made his way over to them, watching as ms.blake pushed through the crowd and towards aiden.

"you have got to be kidding me." she said, making aiden look up. "you realize this is gonna result in a suspension."

this made scott, allison, aurora, and isaac all smile at each other, while aiden and ethan glared at them. aurora looked at ethan, slightly raising an eyebrow as the smile stayed on her face.

"looks like we got to them." aurora mumbled before the group walked away.

aurora wrapped her arm around allison's shoulders as they walked towards the english classroom. scott raised his eyebrows, glad to see that the both of them were on good terms again. wait till he finds out that they're together.

~~~

"yeah, i wish i could have seen their face." isaac said.

him, aurora, and scott were walking down the exit of the school so that they could go home after this eventful ass day.

"they look seriously pissed?" isaac asked the both of them.

"yeah." scott and aurora answered in unison.

they then stopped, seeing isaac and aiden appear down the hall.

"kind of like that." scott said, seeing the angry looks on the twins' faces.

aurora watched as the twins looked at each other before they started to take off their jackets and shirt. she raised an eyebrow, looking at the boys beside her before turning to the scene in front of her. she watched as ethan went onto one knee, keeping his eyes on the trio. aiden then stuck his hand into ethan's back, aurora watching as they started to merge into one person.

one huge person.

the trio watched as the now merged twins stood up, revealing his alpha eyes and the scar that went down the middle of his face. aurora heard isaac drop his bag on the floor.

"we can take him." he said, putting his fists up.

the big alpha them released a roar towards the trio.

"no the fuck we can't." aurora said, grabbing his arm as they all started to run the opposite direction.

she felt herself be thrown down the hallway, the hastings girl sliding across the floor. she watched as the big alpha throw scott and isaac down the hall, them landing next to aurora.

aurora's head then shot to behind her, heading the sound of a cane tap against the floor. her eyes followed the blind man as he walked passed the trio on the floor. her eyes flicked to white before it turned back, sensing that he was like them.

she continued to watch as the man walked up to the twins, who were now separated. they stood still, like if they moved they would get hurt. the trio continued to watch, the man taking the end of his cane off to reveal a little dagger. the man then swung his cane, the blade slashing the twins' face.

aurora, isaac, and scott winced slightly, watching as ethan and aiden's face swung to the side, revealing the scratches that the dagger left. the man then put the cap back on the end of his cane before he started to walk again, the twins stepping aside before they followed him.

"who the hell is that?" isaac asked, taking the words right out of aurora's mouth.

"deucalion." scott answered.

"that's deucalion?" aurora asked, remembering reading something about him in her mother's books.

~~~

aurora entered her house with a big smile on her face. she threw her keys onto the table by the door before she walked to the kitchen. even after the events that happened at the school, she was still happy. max was sitting at the counter, reading a book while he ate a bowl of cereal.

"you didn't have work today?" she asked him as she sat down beside him.

"nope." he answered. "i mean, i did but melissa made me call out. she said i work too much."

"yeah, that's because you do." aurora told him.

max looked up to see that aurora had a smile on her face, which was odd for her since she just came from school.

"what's got you in a good mood?" he asked her. 

"well, uncle maxwell. . ." aurora started, saying max's name with a british accent. "if you must know why i am so happy. it is because i got the girl."

max furrowed his eyebrows, "you got the girl? what girl?"

"a wonderful girl named allison argent." aurora answered, making max raise his eyebrows.

"when did that happen?"

"today. she had gotten hurt so i took her to the bathroom to clean her scratch marks. and then i used my healing abilities to heal them. and then she pulled me in and kissed me." aurora quickly explained, sounding like a five year old.

max smiled at the fact that his niece was in such a happy mood. "that's good to hear, kiddo. i'm happy for you."

"thanks, max." aurora said. she then remembered what had happened at the school. "i'm gonna go upstairs and do some homework."

"okie doke." max said as he went back to his book.

aurora ran up the stairs, shutting the door before she began to dig through the boxes thag max had gave her. she grabbed all of the books that she had previously read before sitting at her desk. she didn't know which book her mother had written about deucalion in, but she knew it was there.

she didn't know how long she had been reading, but the sun had went down and it was now reading. she flipped the page she had just finished reading, getting frustrated.

she then heard a knock at her door, making her look at the time. it was almost 9:00, which meant she had missed dinner.

"come in, max." she said, thinking it was her uncle.

the door opened, aurora not seeing who it was since she went back to reading.

"it's not max." the voice of isaac said.

this made aurora turn to him, seeing that he was soaking wet. she furrowed her eyebrows, not expecting it to be him.

"i was wondering if i could ask for a favor." isaac said. "can i stay here? derek kicked me out."

"of course you can stay here." aurora answered, getting up from her desk. "you can stay in the guess room."

isaac nodded before he stepped out of the room so that aurora could leave. she walked into the guess room, seeing that had set the bed.

max and aurora had decided that aurora's mother wouldn't mind if max had slept in her old room. he moved all of his stuff into her room, and put a bed in the guess room, along with a tv and a dresser.

she peaked her head out of the room, seeing that isaac was still standing in front of her room. "why are you standing there?"

"don't you have to ask max first?" isaac asked.

"i will. but you can't just go back outside. it's pouring." aurora answered. "now get your ass in here and get comfortable."

isaac nodded before he entered the room, dropping his bags onto the floor. aurora then left the room before she went over to the staircase.

"max!" she yelled.

"yeah?!" he yelled back.

"isaac is staying here for awhile!" aurora yelled.

"i'm okay with that!"

she smiled before she walked back to the guess room, which was now isaac's room. "he's okay with you staying here."

"thanks, rori." isaac said, giving her a small smile.

"anytime." she said before she walked back to her room. "you know where the towels and other shit is at!"

~~~

i know it took me so long to write. it's been eventful since the last time i updated, which was yesterday. but still. umm idk when the next chapter is gonna be up, but i'll start writing it as soon i post this.

the next episode is my favorite out of season 3a so i'm excited. but i hope u enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 663 28
❝TIME TO CONFRONT YOUR PAST AND YOUR FEARS.❞ In which Maddie has to learn to make a choice. Pack or Family. Or can she have both? {book three} {teen...
128K 4.1K 23
[SLOW UPDATES] "I came here to get rid of the supernatural but something is stopping me from doing that." "Yes, but it's a who not a what." [teen wol...
163K 7.3K 31
BOOK 3/7 Thantophobia [than-tuh-foh-bee-uh] (n.) the phobia of losing someone you love. Everyone's afraid of something. For example, fear of bugs, he...
320K 8.5K 34
β€’ Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: β€’ English is not my first language and this is my fi...