Coins { DIFFERENT NAME }

By WafflePanda08

Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Vill... More

Prologue
Called Upon
Back Again
Japan
Meeting the Students
Lessons
USJ
USJ Part 2
Training One For All
Family
WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!
Fuji
Flashes
Waking Up
The First Day Back
Declaration
More Investigating
Rescue
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.2
The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath
Mind Games
Pick A Side
A War Begins
Chaos
Spread the News
The Beginning Of The End..
Jaku Hospital Raid
The Truth Comes Out
The War Continues
One for All: All for One
Hero's Crumble
The Aftermath
Learning About OFA
New Book Cover!
Waking Up
Vigilantism
Assassination Gone Wrong?
Goodbye..
Moving On
Authors Note: Update!

Rumors About Y/N L/N

713 39 8
By WafflePanda08

I've put myself in this position...

"Great job at the Sports Festival. I saw your performance I have to say, that was definitely unexpected. I don't have anything for you guys to do so I suppose it's a free period." I shrugged, sitting down at the teachers desk.

They cheered and grouped up with their friends.

"Sir, we wanted to ask you some questions." Fuji asked, walking over towards my desk with Nakamura. (Third Year, General Studies, OC's!)

"If this is for the rumors that we spread around, I'll have you know that there won't be much." I said in a hushed tone.

"Something is better than nothing." Nakamura grinned.

"Ah, using my own words against me." I sighed, "ask away."

They grinned and pulled out small notepads.

"Anything you say will be put against you. Answer the questions, no excessive details, but no less details." Fuji stated.

"Who is your favorite student out of the first years?" Nakamura asked.

"That's a tricky one, Nakamura. I'll narrow it down to Neito Monama, Shoto Todoroki, and Hitoshi Shinso." I stated.

"Really? Why's that?" Fuji asked.

"I can relate to them. I suppose, I see my younger self in them." I shrugged.

"Interesting.. are you married?" Nakamura asked.

"Next question." I shut that down.

"Any kids?" Fuji asked.

"I have an adopted son." I shrugged.

"Quirk?" Nakamura asked.

"I'll have to decline that one." I said as I noticed others were now listening in.

"Out of everyone you've met this year, who's your favorite?" Fuji asked.

"....Douglas from the MoonBucks™️ near my house." I shrugged.

"Rude! What about us?" I faintly heard a few of the previous users shout.

"What were you known as in your school years?" Takahashi joined in.

"The Weird and Attractive Kid." I chuckled. I remember girls would flock to me in the school yard to protect them from the other boys. One of them being Jackass. (Did I name AFO Jack because I wanted to call him Jackass? Yes. Yes I did.)

"Alright. I think we have enough, Fuji." Nakamura grinned.

"Indeed we do. Thank you sir." Fuji said before closing his notepad. Luckily the bell rung.

"Okay, have fun at lunch." I said, leaving the classroom.

Knowing Nakamura and Fuji, the rumors were going to spread amongst the students like wildfire.

And I was right.

"Ack-!" I fell face first into the floor of the faculty room, wrapped up in Aizawa's scarf.

"Why did someone ask if I'm married to you?" Aizawa irked.

"Er- well..." I laughed nervously.

"Well, it seems that many of the staff are in the same boat." Nezu stated walking in.

"A few people found out that I have a son and they, being the curious young souls that they are, were probably wondering who I was married to. Most likely assuming that I'm gay. Which would be correct. Anyways, we're seen together a lot so maybe they thought- ya know..." I said, though my voice was muffled by the scarf.

"I would rather kiss Hizashi than you." Aizawa said.

"Wow! You do care about me." Hizashi said. I could tell he was grinning most likely with a blush.

'My ship is growing.' I thought happily.

"I'll have it situated tomorrow so they won't bother any of you. But I can't stop the rumors indefinitely." I stated.

"Whatever." Aizawa released his hold on me and walked to his desk.

"Now that that's situated, could I ask if you'd join me in my office, L/N?" Nezu asked.

"Of course. Is there a specific reason? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. Why would Nezu need to talk to me? Does he know?

"I just wanted to ask you about our new.. friends." Nezu said looking somewhere around the room, to which I followed and saw that he was looking at Users comparing a new yellow colored misty ghost to Yagi.

"That can't be Yagi! He's right there." Daigoro claimed.

"Well there's only 9 of us and it can't be Midoriya. We're all here. So it has to be a placeholder for Toshinori." Nana argued.

"Why don't we just ask N/N to decide? Or even tell us if there's another one that we, including myself, didn't know about." Yoichi suggested.

"I see what you mean.." I said.

"I'm not sure if you noticed but L/N is giving us the look." Hikage pointed out.

"Let's go." I pointed to the door and started walking out after Nezu.

~ O ~

"Sir, there are things that I'm not allowed to share because of a contract with the Hero Commission, but I am allowed to say that I am someone you can trust no matter my actions." I stated.

"Did you tell the villains that too?" Nezu asked, before moving his tea to the side and folding his paws(?)

"I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion sir." I stated.

Of course he would know! He's a genius who knows almost everything.

"A few rumors I over heard, accidentally." Nezu stated looking at the ghosts who now froze.

"He can hear us?" En asked.

"That seems to be the case." Hikage shivered slightly.

"Where do your loyalties lie, Y/N L/N?" Nezu asked narrowing his eyes as he held up what looked to be a voice recorder.

"With myself. I am neither a hero... or a villain. I am married to a villain and brother-in-law's with a hero. I've made no moves without orders, Principal Nezu. I am not a traitor to UA, you have my utmost words." I stated before pointing to Yoichi who grinned proudly.

"If you go against these words, L/N. I have proof that I will not hesitate to bring to justice. Do you understand?" Nezu threatened.

"I understand." I nodded.

"Then you are dismissed." Nezu waved me off with the ghosts.

~ O ~

"You idiots! What if someone else found out? Nezu can be forgiving but he won't hesitate to beat someone's ass!" I paced in my living room.

"You're immortal. You'll be fine." Daigoro waved it off.

"If I actually die, I'm beating your ass even more than your trainings combined." I glared.

"Y-yes sir." Daigoro stuttered, eyes widening.

"Great. Now we need to go to the bar to get more information. I heard that there's two new recruits. We'll discuss about it when we get back." I stated.

Let's hope Jack doesn't have a Quirk to see the dead..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
20.7K 632 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
215K 8K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
791K 25.8K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...