Off The Rails | Jerrie

By tyrah0280

"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Eng... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
epilogue

chapter 10

470 11 1
By tyrah0280

A/N woo, we made it to double digits!

Perrie POV
I lost Jade.... she thought Alex and I were kissing.... how do I tell her that he was telling me about his boyfriend, he was so happy. Now I can't find her.

I made it home to see if she was there, upon finding the apartment empty I rang Zack and Holly to see if she went back to her own apartment.

Zack & Perrie's phone call:
P: Zack! Is Jade there? Please tell me she's safe!
Z: Jade? Where should she be? I'm with Jamie, we're preparing your outfits for next weeks mv.
P: Jade ran off and I lost her.. can I go to your place to see if she's there?
Z: Yea hun, that's fine, try call Holly first to see if she's home. If not, there's a key under the pot plant.
P: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bye.
Z: All goods, bye hu-

I hung up and frantically looked for Holly's number.

Holly & Perrie's phone call:
H: Hi hun! What's up?
P: Are you at home? Is Jade there?
H: Babe, I'm so sorry I'm headed to Shields for my baby cousins birthday. You can go check though.
P: Thanks Holly, I'll go check. Bye.

Hanging up I hopped into my car and drove off towards Jade's apartment.

Jade POV

My whole body ached, what did I do to deserve this. How can I face the girls again...

The men left around an hour ago, I hailed a taxi and told her my address.

'Oh honey, what happened?' The old lady sympathised.
'I..I.. bad, my b..b..bad, t..th..they were huge..' I tried to choke out,
'Oh hon, it's alright, we're around 30 minutes away, how bout you take a nap.' She smiled.
'T..th..thank you..' was the last thing I remember before dozing off.

As soon as I entered my apartment I grabbed all the packing boxes from the storage room. Running around my room I packed all my clothes and personal belongings with tears streaming down my eyes. I used my backup phone to call a moving car. Collapsing on my now bare bed, I called Sam.

S: Jade? What d'ya need?
J: I'm leaving, cut my contract, charge however much it costs from my account.
S: Jade... why?
J: NOW, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, CUT IT OFF NOW. I'M LEAVING.
S: Okay Jade, good luck, don't do anything stupi-

I hung up, not wanting to hear anymore shit. I opened twitter and tweeted -Hey mixers, just want to let y'all know, I love every single one of you. Never forget. xjadex-

Deleting all my socials off my backup phone, all the numbers I have saved and all the photos of Perrie. I stared at my ceiling... numb..

An hour later I was at the airport, ready to take off. I had a beanie on with my hair tucked inside it. Wearing an oversized hoodie reaching down to my knees.

I had decided to move down under.... to Australia.

A/N

Sorry but it get better... maybe..

Thanks for reading!

~T 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.4K 56
*COMPLETED* What happens when Perrie Edwards leaves her home town to go to college and meets Jade thirlwall? Will they become friends or more? What h...
1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...
22.7K 528 22
Jade loves Perrie and wants to tell her but she's scared that she doesn't feel the same. Perrie is going through a hard breakup with her ex- fiancé Z...
227K 5K 36
Zayn is abusive toward Perrie. He has been for two years. She wants to leave him, but she can't. Modest! Management controls them as a couple. They...