Watching Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi...

By VioletPaperFlowers

Four couples of the series sit in a room and watch the anime Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. What will happen when all... More

First Impressions Are The Most Lasting
A Man Has Free Choice To Begin Love But Not To End It (Part 1)
A Man Has Free Choice To Begin Love but Not To End It (Part 2)
Extra 1
In Love There Is Both Dotage and Discretion (Part 1)
In Love There Is Both Dotage and Discretion Part 2
Adversity Make A Man Wiser Part 1
Tag Thing
Adversity Makes A Man Wiser Part 2
Love Is Lawless
Love is Lawless Part 2

Introduction

2.4K 41 18
By VioletPaperFlowers

Well, I won't bore you with my talk, but I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm new to this page >.< Be kind to me. Also, I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^ -Violet

(⌒ω⌒)ノ

Third POV

Onodera Ritsu woke up from a peaceful night's sleep. Sike. His hips hurt and he ached all over even though he was still young. And the one to blame was lying next to him, butt naked.

"Takano-san!" Ritsu yelled at Takano Masamune who was wearing nothing, the only coverage that there was were the bed sheets. But even that hung dangerously low on his hips.

"Ugh, so noisy~" Masamune grunted, and hugged Ritsu holding him close while still closing his eyes. Ritsu struggled to be set free from his arms, but Masamune had a tight hold on him.

"Hey! Let go! I'm trying to get up!" Ritsu yelled into his ear. The black-haired man decided to read between the lines and only clung onto him tighter.

"Takano-san, seriously!" The petite-framed brunette couldn't fight back and so he resorted to shouting. "Even if it we do have a day off, I still have to work on my new proposal." The brunette hoped that that would make Masamune react but unfortunately he didn't budge.

"Ritsu," Masamune suddenly pulled Ritsu close and firmly pressed his lips against the others as to silence him. Completely caught off guard, Ritsu blushed madly and shoved him away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He attempted to cover his blush with his arm, not knowing that he was falling into Masamune's trap.

Taking advantage of the fact that Onodera wasn't looking at him, he pinned him to the bed. The older male hovered over the younger one, enjoying the flustered look he wore on his face.

"Ritsu," he murmured, lip locking with the other again, this time with more force, basically devouring him with his mouth.

"Ta-Takano-san!" The brunette gasped, trying to breathe in between forceful kisses. "Stop! Se-riously! I-I can't!" This made the older male smirk against his skin, and move lower, to his neck.

"Can't what?" He promoted the other, smiling at the love marks that decorated the smooth skin there. He then went on the mission to add more to the pile, sucking skin in between his teeth where he saw fit.

"Ca-an't do-o that!" Ritsu's voice came out in a squeak as his neck was being attacked, and then his collarbone and still even lower.

"Why's that?" Masamune couldn't help tease him more and so he flicked his tongue out a couple times, loving the reaction he got out of the brunette.

"Be-because..." and suddenly, Ritsu was able to shove Masamune away from him and put some distance between them.

"My freaking hips hurt!" He finished up, flushing and panting, glaring at the man who took his body for many nights in a row. Masamune stared at him.

"What?" Ritsu asked, feeling his heart go doki doki as he felt his gaze on him.Masamune pointed at him.

"You're naked, you know." Blushing deep red for the hundredth time that morning, Onodera Ritsu tried to cover his parts and escaped to the bathroom.

Takano Masamune stared in the direction that his lover had disappeared in, leaning against his propped up elbow. He smiled satisfactorily, a certain glow in his eyes. "I saw everything."

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Third POV

While Ritsu was now enjoying a well-deserved shower, Masamune dressed himself, and started to move around the kitchen. There was close to nothing in the fridge and so he ended up making plain coffee and rice omelets, writing love in neat writing.

He finished setting the table for two and stood there, staring at the set up, pleased with himself. Just then, when he was about to step out and bring a change of clothe from his own apartment, he started to feel dizzy and everything started to go black.

Ritsu now done with his shower walked out, towel around his waist, while he towel dried his hair. "Takano-san, about the new proposal I'm writing..." But he was froze when he saw Masamune's frame on the floor, unmoving.

"Takano-san!" Ritsu instantly went to his side, checking to see if he was alive, but then he started to feel dizzy, and before he could do anything, darkness consumed him.

。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

Third POV Continues (lol)

Onodera Ritsu woke up for the second time, but this time, to the sound of talking voices, and someone calling his name.

"Onodera...Onodera....Onodera!" Masamune's voice was the only one he could make out.

"Hm?" Ritsu opened his eyes to see brown eyes staring down at him with worry.

"Oh, thank god, you woke up," relief flooded the black-haired man, as he knew there was nothing wrong with his lover.

"What happened?" The brunette rubbed his eyes to clear his vision, "where are we?" Was his next question, as he noticed they were in a room that had nothing but a table, TV, and couches. No doors, or windows, yet there was air flowing through the room.

"We don't know, Rittie," a new voice responded, causing Ritsu to become aware of who else was in the room. The one who had spoken was Kisa Shouta. There was also Yoshiyuki Hatori, a guy who Ritsu recognized as Yoshino Chiaki, but there was also another guy whom he didn't recognize but seemed close to Kisa as they were sitting next to each other in said couches. Also, there was Yokozawa Takafumi and two other men Ritsu didn't recognize.

"Mina...and company, what are you doing here?" He asked a question for the hundredth.

"If we knew we would have figured out how to get out of here." Yokozawa snapped in his usual disdainful tone, but soon changed his tone of voice. "I mean, we don't know." This caused one of the guys Ristu didn't recognize to chuckle.

"We each arrived at about the same time and until recently Takano appeared out of nowhere and then you followed." Silence filled the room after Hatori's observation.

"So what do we do?" Kisa asked, and unexpectedly the guy sitting next to him responded.

"Kisa-san, maybe this letter has to do with something."

"What letter?!" The guy who had spoken earlier pointed to the table.

"It's been there for a while now, I was just wondering what it was doing there." Masamune was the first to get the letter and read its context. His facial expression went from blank to surprised and finally to...humor?

"What does it say?" Ristu asked, asking what everyone was wondering.

The black-haired man handed him the letter and indicated to read it out loud.

"'Hello, everyone!You may be wondering where you are.'"

"No, not at all," Yokozawa said sarcastically. Ritsu continued reading.

"'This is a magical room that, as you've noticed, has no windows or doors. This rooms works so that it satisfies your necessary needs when the time is appropriate. There will be a box behind the TV in the room. There you will find a set of DVDs. The only way to get out of this room is to watch all two seasons of your pasts, which are in an anime named Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi.'"

"I found the DVDs, Kisa-san!" A cheerful voice called.

Ritsu looked up for a second before going back to reading.

"'Until you finish, there will be no way to exit. Food and bedrooms will be provided. And do go around and introduce those that you don't know. Have fun watching.'"

"And that's it," Ristu said. Masamune shook his head.

"Read the bottom note."

Bottom note? "Etto, it says 'Did I forget to mention that the DVDs will focus on your love life? Well, enjoy seeing that~'"

"That's what it says-" Ritsu suddenly realized what that meant and started to freak out. "Wait, why our love lives? Of all things. Don't you think it's pretty suspicious? Who even sent this?"

"Violet," Kisa said. Everyon turned to him. "What? It says right there." While everyone turned back to Ritsu, one of the unnamed guys spoke to him quietly.

"Well, I guess we have to do as it says." Ristu concluded.

"Let's get this over with and done for," Yokozawa said, sighing. "Some of us still have work to do." Suddenly, laptops and manga creating equipment appeared in the table.

"Well, that fixes that, now, let's go around and introduce ourselves," Hatori said.

"I know everyone except those two, and you probably don't know him" Kisa pointed to the ones that Ritsu didn't recognize, plus the one sitting next to him.

The one that had thus far been next to Kisa spoke up first. "I'm Yukina Kou, and I'm a third-year student from T University. Nice to meet you-Oh! Look, Kisa-san they have little rice bowls here, wait, is there food?" Kisa blushed at this and gestured for the next one to introduce themselves.

"This is Yanase Yuu, a close friend of mine," Chiaki said, clearly happy at having him there. "He's also my chief assistant."

The brunette being introduced bowed his head, "Nice to meet you," but his attention soon turned back to the Chiaki.

"I guess the last one is me," the last one said. "I'm Zen Kirishima, editor to the manga 'The Kan.'"

Masamune nodded at him, recognizing him from work.

"Now that that's everyone, let's start on these DVDs, I was about to eat a rice omelet," Masamune said, causing Ritsu to blush and stutter out a weak "Shut up," to him.

"Here, everyone, gather around, I just put the first CD in," Yukina said, suddenly appearing with bowls of popcorn and rice. Everyone sat in the couches ready to just get it over with.

Onodera Ritsu suddenly had a fishy feeling about this anime as he wondered just how far in the past this story would go, Takano Masamune, sensing his lover's distress came close to hm and wispered in his ear, "Don't worry, Ritsu," pause, "Actually you can worry. I'm pretty sure that those DVDs will cover everything."

"Takano-san!"

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Hello there, readers! ^^ I suddenly got this idea, though it has been tried before. I wanted to give it a go. Yes, it is simply a replay of the entire two seasons of the anime but, you know, with a twist. I may also include random one-shots just 'cause XD Anyway, I hope this story started out well. If I get a good enough response, I shall continue. If not, then oh well. I'll just hide in a hole then...

...or behind a wall.

┬┴┬┴┤(_├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 227K 131
Dรณnde Jisung tiene personalidad y alma de niรฑo, y Minho solo es un estudiante malhumorado. โ โ”๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ยฟ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ซ...
416K 57.5K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyรณ que lo habรญa encontrado, vendrรก en su demandante e impone...
371K 37.3K 95
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves mรกs a fondo en vastante tierno mรกs que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
83K 11K 50
Elladora Black es la hija menor de Orion y Walburga criada para ser una sangre pura perfecta, sin embargo no es lo que planearon. Narcisista, egoรญst...