𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞. ✔️

By emilywithoutths

⚠️TOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one for... More

Info :)
1 minute
The family
The devil
The party
Mine
A good day:)
Vanilla
Good Choice
Frezzing
Obey
Innocent
Mom
Hate? Yes_no
Sacrifice
Flashbacks
Shock
He's good?
Care
Dead
Luca's family- not an update...
Chance?
Fire
Diffrent treatment
The ball
Destroy
What mom did
She's dead
Toxic
Afraid
Family ||
Ops!!

If she stays I'm gone

3.2K 66 7
By emilywithoutths

Arie's POV:

"What the fuck is she doing her" I yelled looking at her with disgust. She looked old and her long blonde hair was now short.

"A-Arie chill" I heard Emily says from behind.

"Chill? Huh...you want me to fucking chill?" I asked chuckling between. The women started to walk over to me and by now she was in front of me.

"A-ar" she didn't have the damn right to say my name.

"Shut up...just shut up, you don't have the right to say my name. God no you don't" I said before she could finish. Her eyes started to water but I couldn't care less.

"I'm sorry" she whispered looking me in the eyes.

"Sorry....you are sorry? For what part of my live are you sorry?" I asked looking into her eyes. Everyone was silent and it was good because I want to tell her how much I hate her.

"Please...I will do anything. Just give me a chance please " she started her dramatic scene.

"Fine..."I said making her smile.

"But on one condition" I said. She said yes before I started to talk again.

"If you can back off time and stop how a junkie I turned to, because of YOU. How I was suicidal, because of YOU. How I started therapy, because I was crazy, and it was who's fault again... YOU. FUCKING YOU. If you are willing to change all that then you have your chance" I said trying not to cry. Her smile faded again and by now a tear was on her cheek.

"I'm sorry...I was a-" she said between her sobs.

"You were what? Say it FUCKING SAY IT" I yelled at her, slamming my fits on the table beside me.

"You can't say it can you...that's because you are a coward mom. And you know what?! I FUCKING HATE Y-" before I could finish my dad interrupt me.

"Arie that's enough!" He yelled. I don't even know why she is here. Why he have her here, in his house?!

"Enough? I don't even understand why she is here? Why the fuck is she here?" I asked looking at him.

"She have no place to stay Arie her husband was hitting here an-" Ella said making me chuckle.

"Really? How upsetting...you know what! I have this question I want to ask you... didn't you have enough money for him is it therefore he throw you out. Like trash?!" I asked as calm as possible. Her eyes were by now more watery.

"Arie I said that's enough! She is your mom" My dad yelled again.

"My mom...such a joke. WHERE WAS MY MOM WHEN I NEEDED HER?! WAS SHE EVEN A MOM IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE AS I REMEMBER IT WAS MY MOM THAT SOLD ME TO HER DEAR HUSBAND FOR FUCKING MONEY. MY OWN MOM SOLD ME FOR MONEY...SHE LEFT ME ON THE COLD FLOOR. SHE CHOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME. SHE IS NOT MY MOM. I DON'T HAVE A MOM. I WAS ONLY 16 DAMN IT. IF THIS IS HOW TO BE A MOM THEN CONGRATULATION YOU ARE THE PERFECT MOM" I yelled, clapping with my hands. I looked around me and everyone had tears on their cheeks.

"I-I want to do it good again...I promise" she said reaching for my hand.

"DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS. THE HAND THAT ONLY WANT MONEY DON'T NEED TO TOUCH ME" I yelled pushing her hand away.

"I HATE YOU. YOU ARE A WHORE ONLY GOING AFTER MONEY. A WHO-"before I could finish I felt my dad slapping me.

"I said...That's enough" he said his voice low. I looked at him and my eyes were definitely filled with water now, he just looked at me.

"Dad you can't do that" Liam and Ella said. My dad looked at them and gave them a dead stare.

"Now you care for her?she left you for another man. I can't believe it...go on slap me again, DO IT" I yelled into his face. He never raised a hand on me. Never. He just stayed silent, and looked down.

"If this women is gonna stay here then forget that you ever had a daughter named Arie" I said before taking Lya's arm and walking out form the house I once called home. Luca was there with his guards enjoying the show.

"I want to take her with me" I said to him, he just nodded and with that we all went into the car.

Luca's POV:

She was broken. Hurt. Because of her mom. Her mom that caused her all the trauma. She was yelling inside that house with hate in her voice. Her mom sold her daughter for money, she is the worst mom I ever saw. When her dad slapped her I felt anger inside me. No one hit what is mine. No one. She is mine. I wanted to go and kill him, and his so called mother but I didn't want to be a part of the family drama, and plus she will hate me more.

"Mommy why don't you like grandm-" her daughter asked sitting beside her.

"She is not your grandma.Your grandma is a star" she said shaking with her leg while looking out the window.

"But she said that sh-" Lya said again.

"I said that she is not Lya. Enough" Arie said looking into Lya's eyes. Her daughter looked down and apologized. I could tell Arie didn't like her mom, and her dad just made it worse by slapping her.

We arrived my safe house and I have a meeting in the club tonight, Arie have to come too. I don't care if she don't want, she don't have a choice.

"Be ready at 11" I ordered her. She was in the kitchen making food for her daughter as I was in front of her.

"I don't want" she said not looking me in the eyes.

"I didn't ask, so you better be ready at 11 or I swear I wi-" I couldn't finish because she interrupted me.

"You will what?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"I don't have to do anything because you are coming either you like it or not. And never interrupt me " I said grabbing her wrists harshly.

"I can't let Lya alone" she said trying to get her wrist free.

"Philip can stay here, I'm being impatient I swear" I said grabbing tighter around her.

"Fine. Where are we going?" She asked after a long silent.

"To my club now go and get ready, and come to my office " I said walking out the kitchen.

I went to my office and my suit was already hanging there. I opened the door to the bathroom inside my office and did my business after I went out and got dressed. I did my hair, wore my rings and placed cologne.

I tried to to the tie but it didn't want to, it's pissing me off.

"Come in" I said, drinking whiskey.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I asked standing from my chair. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed all her curves, and her red lipstick didn't do it any better.

"A dress" she said heading over in front of my desk.

"A dress?! Are you a fucking slut?" I asked her making a chuckle come out from her mouth.

"Funny how the world turn around...It was what I was in your eyes wasn't it?" She asked.

"Yes you was and still is...if you want to go like this then fine" I said sitting back. I want her to face the consequences of her actions.

"Do the tie" I ordered her, she looked me in the eyes before revealing a sigh and walking over to where I was, she bent down and started to do it.

"Sit" I said to her, she looked at me through her long lashes before answering.

"I'm not a fucking dog, and I'm doing fine standing away from you" she said, I took her by her hips and pulled her over my lap.

"I didn't fucking ask...pull your dress up" I ordered making her eyes widened.

"I will not repeat pull the dress up" I said making her do it. I took out a handgun from the drawer and placed it between her thigh.

"If anyone touch you shoot them...you know how to shoot?" I asked looking into her green eyes.

"Yes" she said making a smirk come op my lips. After we headed out to the cars. I chose classic today even though I hate it, but I need a save car so it was the best we had.

Arie's POV:

We went out the car to a very big club. I don't even know why we are here. Luca held me by my waist and started to walk. I tried to move from him but his grip just tightened. I really don't want to be near him.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking confused.

"I have a meeting" he said making me stop.

"Do I have to be there with you?" I asked hoping he will say 'no'.

"Arie if you don't start to walk I will come and pull you" he said making my feet's walk again. Why am I  in his meetings now? I swear I hate him.

We walked into a room upstairs and the atmosphere was way worse then downstairs. The guard opened the door that revealed men. There were women on top of them that danced and didn't have enough clothes on. Probably strippers or whores they've bought.

They all stood up as they saw Luca, fear was seen through their eyes, they showed him respect he probably didn't earn.

"Sit" Luca ordered heading to the chair, that is of course the huge chair.

When those disgusting men saw me their eyes and mouth dropped, it was very uncomfortable to be honest.

"Is it a new one Capo, can I have her after you are finish with her?" one of them asked making Luca look over at me.

"What did you say?!" Luca shouted at him. The man was shaking in fear and he tried to speak but before he could a gunshot was fired.

"She is MINE. Touch her and I will burn you all" he said, placing his gun on the table. After Luca mentioned to me to come over and sit on his lap, I didn't want in the beginning but it didn't look like I had a choice.

"I'm bored" I whispered in Luca's ear after 2 hours of this boring meeting.

"Three more hours" he said as if it was 10 minutes.

"Can't I just go back?" I asked him again. He looked at me giving me a dead stare that made me shut up.

I placed my head on his chest because I was so tired while my right hand was around his core playing with his silky black hair. I started to move because it was a bit uncomfortable.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?" He asked griping my hips hard.

"W-what? I'm tired and bored and you expect me to sit silent?" I asked he raised a brow before a man asked him about something.

I looked over at the table and the girls on the men's hips looked young the eldest is probably 23. They looked sad, and there was scars on their body's.

"Why are they here?" I asked Luca making his attention turn to me.

"They've bought them" he said simply.

"Why?" I asked again looking into his grey eyes.

"Oh my god you ask a lot...because they want pleasure" he said smirking.

"It's disgusting" I said looking away.

"It's not...the strongest just always win" he said into my ear before squeezing my ass, making a sigh come out my mouth.

"Um- I need to go to the bathroom" I said trying to not feel anything for him. Because the chance of us being normal couple is impossible.

I walked out the room and started to head to the bathroom. As I walked through the club I noticed that someone kept looking at me, I turned around and saw no one. 'It's probably just me' I thought getting inside the bathroom.

As I opened the door a man was in front of me. It was...Alex. He looked hot to be honest, his hazel eyes were looking at me with lust while his hair was messy. He had a dark blue suit on, and you could see his muscles.

"You look good bella" he said. At first I was shocked, I mean what do he want?!

"Are you stalking me?" I asked walking to the sink. I looked up at the mirror and he was scanning my body.

"Take a picture it last longer" I said turning around.

"I don't have to bella...because one day I will make you mine" he said chuckling. Mafia men is crazy! They think they can own who the fuck they want.

"Keep dreaming" I said trying to walk past him. Before I know it he pulled me into his arms. It felt...good. But not right.

"Who hurt you?" He asked after looking me good in the eyes.

"No one" I said biting my lip because I was damn nervous.

"Don't lie...I will know everything I promise you bella" he said before pressing his mouth on my neck. It felt good. It wasn't harsh, it was the exact opposite. It was gentle and soft.

'You are married for fuck sake, if you want to be a whore just admitted it' the toxic voice said making me push him and slap him on his face.

"I'm fucking married asshole, don't touch me again." I said before walking out the bathroom.

"Why did it take so long?" Luca asked as I went inside to where he was again.

"T-there was many people that used the bathroom" I lied making him thankfully believe me.

After the his boring meeting we finally or he finally finished and we were now heading to the house. Luca was driving and I was sitting beside him unfortunately. There were no guards and it was strange.

"Get out" he said as he parked the car in front of a beach. Before I could say anything he was out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked hugging myself it was a bit cold today.

"Who is your stepdad?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I stayed silent because I didn't know what to do. I can't tell him. I don't trust him.

"W-what? I don't know wha-" I tried to talk by he didn't let me finish.

"I said who is your fucking stepdad?" He asked sounding impatient. I stayed silent, I hate talking about him.

Luca started to walk towards me, and I just stayed where I was. He lifted his hands and I thought he will slap me but instead he placed them on my face.

"Arie you have to tell me" he said again trying to not show anger.

"Why?" I asked again looking into his eyes. He let a sigh go before he opened the door to the car. I was confused of how he acted. He is so strange I can't understand his moods.

Ella's POV:

I can't believe that my dad slapped Arie. He never laid a hand on her, since we were kids she was always his princess.

It was a day ago that we last saw Arie. I was so happy that I saw her again after almost 3 months. She is my baby sister and I love her. I hope that my dad apologize and then she can maybe come to us again.

"Ella do you want help?" My dearest mom said behind me. I was in the kitchen making breakfast while the girls were out grocery shopping.

"No" I said not looking at her. I don't even know why she is here. But my sweet dad didn't want to let his ex live on the streets. She just stayed silent looking at me.

"I know that you all are angry...but please give me a chance" she said making me want to kill her. After what she did to all of us she want us to give her a chance?!

"A chance?...are you stupid or something?" I asked looking at her.

"Because of you we're not gonna see Arie again. Because of you dad raised a hand on her" I said after a long silent. She looked down and went out the kitchen.

"Are you okay El?" Luciano asked while I was cutting the bread.

"She is to much...why is dad letting her be here?" I asked lifting my head to see him.

"She don't have a place to stay Ella...she will leave soon" he said making my eyes tear up. I don't even know why I'm crying.

"It's okay..." he said hugging me, I let my tears out and he was there calming me down.

Luca's POV:

Last night I wanted her to tell me who was the man that destroyed her life, but she didn't want to. She is so stubborn, I was about to hit her but then I remembered what she went through, so I just drove back to the safe house.

I was in my office doing some work. Or more exact I was trying to find who was the one that laid a hand on what was mine.

"I think we found him" Philip said sitting in front of my desk.

"Who is the cagna?" I asked placing the fill I had in my hands on the desk.
(Cagna~bitch)

"He is a 54 aged man named James William" he said making my fits clinch. If Arie got raped at the age of 16 then he was probably 50 there.

"Bring him to me, and if he try something then shoot him but I want him alive!" I said to Philip, he nodded and went out.

"Dinner will be ready after an hour Don" the maid said and went out. I decided to go upstairs and fresh up, since we were supposed to go back to Italy today but something happened so we have to stay here for a couple of weeks.

Arie was not in the room, she was probably with her daughter. I went into the bathroom and took a shower after I went out and got dressed. I didn't have any meetings or plans for the night so I just went with joggers.

I went out the closet and headed downstairs. It was dark in the hallway but I liked it. It give me peace. Arie and her daughter were already sitting there, Matteo was nowhere to be seen and Philip is out doing the business I ordered him to take care off.

"It's all yours" I said smirking when I noticed Arie checking me out. We all started to eat and it was silent before she decided to talk.

"Where is your family?" Arie asked, placing her palm at Lya's forehead.

"Italy" I said leaning back.

"She's warm" she said taking Lya on her lap. I took my hand and reached for her forehead and the little girl was burning, like fire.

"I will call I doctor" I said taking my phone out.

"It's cold mom" Lya whispered to Arie. I could see how Arie was confused and afraid.

"Lya...Lya no open your eyes, I have ice cream for you" Arie panicked when her daughter passed out. I went to their direction and took her daughter in my hands.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked standing.

"Taking her to her room she have to rest" I said walking upstairs...

———————————————————
Hi babisss🥰what's up? I hope you guys like this chapter vote if you do! Sorry if you guys feel like the chapters take longe time but I'm trying my best. 💗

-sorry for grammar mistakes.

-do you have summer break where you live? ☀️

Vote 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 1.3K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...
20.1M 555K 46
Revenge. I'm familiar with it. You have to be when you're the firstborn son of a notorious mafia leader. Death and vengeance have been the very found...
2.2M 56K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
90.9K 2K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...