Reborn In Detective Conan

By Nikkocham

A girl died trying to save a kid , but an unexpected twist happen and she was reborn in her favourite anime... More

1-Dying .
2- reborn
3- life as a baby
4 - the otaku detective
5- meeting the Miyano family
6- cherry blossom class pt 1
7- cherry blossom class pt 2
8- the sakura viewing and the promise made.
9- the murder case
10- the mystery mansion .
11- martial arts .
12- kaito kid pt 1
13- kaito kid pt 2
14 - koroba Toshi and the art of disguise .
15- meeting kaito koroba.
16- Saionara .
17- the days goes on .
18- Meeting Mr Pierrot pt 1.
19- Meeting Ms Pierrot pt 2
20 - Meeting sharon vineyard .
21- The little detective meets the little magician.
22- saying good bye .
23- To America yay ! oh I lost .
24 - unexpected Savior
25- living with Mr pierrot
26- the visitor
27- meeting Jody
28- shopping with jodie nee chan
29- aunty chikage is here
30- Gin and vodka
31- To London pt 1 .
32- London pt 2 .
33- London pt 3
A nice day in Tokyo
34- The B.O pt 1 .
35- The B.O pt 2 .
36 - my dream comes true
37- first day at high school
omake:🗼a nice day in tokyo pt 2 🗼
38- Amusement park .
39- the rollercoaster murder
41-An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case
42- An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case p.2
43- Bullet-Train Bombing
44- Bullet-Train Bombing part 2
45-The Valentine Murder Case
46- Moonlight Sonata Murder Case
47-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part1
48-Movie 1 The Time-Bombed Skyscraper Part2

40- the shrunken detective

5K 203 112
By Nikkocham

RIN'S POV

Oh I guess it's time for the plot to begin , I confronted Ran who's crying and that idiot shinchi didn't make it any better. Huh now shinchi noticed gin and vodka so he followed them and yup without saying anything oh god that kid .

I stopped Ran before she followed him. I said I will go instead .

Not like I'm worried about him or something ....yeah I'm definitely not worried , just making sure that Gin doesn't change his mind and decides to kill Shinchi with a gun .

Sorry shinchi but it's your faite I can't interfire.

3rd POV

Shinichi is sneaking around the outskirts of the Tropical Land amusement park as he follows one of the two men in black there, after all he had suspicions about them from seeing their cold-blooded eyes at the crime scene at the Roller roster murder case. He hears people talk behind a corner and goes to see one of the Men in Black #2 the one who wears sunglasses, meeting up with the company president that's been mentioned since the pub many days prior. Shinichi looks surprised at what he sees and the company president asks for an item from the Men in Black #2 while he pulls out a suitcase filled with money. Shinichi takes out his video camera to film the black trade and is surprised at seeing at least a hundred million yen in the suitcase. The Men in Black #2 give the man a film consisting of negatives and prints that prove that the company president is smuggling weapons. Then Men in black #2 tells the man to stop doing bad things as Shinichi tapes the entire situation. The prez then starts to talk back at Vodka who gets aggressive and goes back at the man - saying that for a mere 100 million they are nice enough to not kill him and will be happy only with the man shutting his business down and disappearing to nowhere. Men in black #2 lets out that they want the company's land to build a new lab on, however.

Then Shinichi hears footsteps behind him!!!, only to see the other Men in black #1, the silver-haired, there with a metal object in his hand. Shinichi tries to run away but Gin smashes his head with the object and the camera flies away as Shinichi crumbles to the ground bleeding. As Men in black #2 tries to kill Shinichi, Men in black #1 stops him because of the police around. Men in black #2 picks up Shinichi's camera and then decides that they will use the Organization's newly-developed drug to kill Shinichi. As the drug is still new and in its prototype stage, the young detective will work as a perfect guinea pig - to see if the drug truly cannot be extracted from a corpse, making it so that it's an untraceable and in other words perfect murder weapon.

RIN pov

I arrived at where Shinichi will shrink, I hid behind a tree far away, but enough to see what was happening and I started filling what was happening "Just in case" I said to myself

I saw Shinchi hiding behind the wall recording the deal and smirking.

" Idiot ..." I mumbled shaking her head .Then she returned her attention to the high school detective. Not even a minute she noticed a silver-haired man just behind Shinichi with a baton (also known as a truncheon or nightstick). He hit Shinichi on the head and he fell unconscious on the ground.

" Your detective game ends here " Gin said with a cold tone

Déjà vu the girl though sorry again Tantei Kun.

After the two men who were discussing their deal noticed what happened the CEO boss took the bag and ran away not bothering to turn back .

"Aneki...." Vodka said .

" I told you to be careful, " the silver head said .

" Sorry Aneki I didn't notice him ... what will we do to him?" Vodka asked.

" Kill him ... though we won't use the gun the police are near we can't risk it " he replied .

" Then what should we do ?"

" I will use the drug that Sherry made .." Gin said, showing the drug to vodka, he bends down. He fed him the drug and made sure he swallowed it.

Rain who watched all this sighed in relief at least nothing changed .

"Welcome aboard" she thought then she turned and walked away.

Rin pov

I was walking in the amusement park looking around and yeah I feel guilty that I didn't help him. I sighed , I looked up and saw sonoko and Ran not far away.

I ran to them patting their shoulders.

"Rin / onee-san," they said.

" Yoo " I greeted

" Huh where is the detective freak, so did he

do it ?" Sonoko asked with a teasing tone .

"Actually I lost him, by the way what will he do sonoko ?" I asked her narrowing my eyes at her .

" Nothing really let's go now it's getting late" sonoko said changing the topic .

" Shouldn't we wait for Shinchi ?"Ran asked .

" Huh maybe he just found another case, let's just go .." she said, grabbing mine and Ran 's hand walking away .

I looked back with a sad face .

' Why am I feeling like this ?' I thought .

We arrived at home finding dad as always sleeping lazily on his desk as always making a mess, Ran sighed in annoyance I patted her back and then began cleaning around .

" Onee-chan I will go to Shinchi 's home I forgot to return this book to him, " Ran said .

"Okay then be careful on your way" I said to her the she went out.

' well you won't see him he already shrunken ..... Now let's clean up this mess, ' I thought.

After the case :

They went back home .

"You are back, how is the case? Ara who is this kid " Rin asked looking at Conan acting like she doesn't know that he is Shinichi

" This is Edogawa Conan, a relative of doctor Agasa, he will stay with us from now on" replied Ran.

" Is that so? Nice to meet you Edogawa Conan. I'm Rin " Rin said, ruffling his hair.

" n-nice to meet you Rin onee-chan " Conan said shuttering .

" Ara you are so cute !!!" I cooed at him then lifting him up and hugging him up

"So what happened?" After I saw Conan's bruised face and he had a bandage on his head I asked them then dad began to explain what happened and they told me about The President's Daughter Kidnapping Case.

"He was forced to eat APTX-4869 which shrank his body and he was hit on the head by the kidnapper...He must have a tough day," I thought to myself looking at Conan sadly

After 3 days

Shinichi/Conan POV

It's been 3 days since my body shrank and been living with Rin and Ran as Conan, there is still no information about the Men in black, well that's the reason I'm here though and here's the detective of the house. He hasn't gotten even a single case. He's always watching Okino Yoko on TV.

"As cute as always!!♡" Mouri Kogoro said watching the TV he even has her posters on the wall "He's a living example of a hopeless adult..."

" Ohayo conan-kun " Greeted Rin " come to eat your breakfast "

I'm glad Rin didn't discover That I was shinchi or else I would be in trouble as doctor agasa said even if she is a great detective I can't just tell her she will be in danger .

" Ohayo Rin onee San.." I greeted back wasn't Rin supposed to go to school today?' I thought when I sat on the chair I decided to ask her.

"Nee Rin one San aren't you going to school today" I asked her .

"Hmm no actually I will visit a friend. It's been a long time since I last saw him. I wonder how he is doing ?? " she replied happily .

' friend ? I wonder who ? And he is a boy ?? '

"I have to go now then take care," she said as she grabbed her cap and sunglasses and left home.

' I have to follow her !!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
75.7K 4K 52
*Completed* Sequel to KID's Drastic Methods A few years have gone by since the disappearance of Kaitou KID. Kuroba Kaito, worldfamous magician by the...
2.2K 48 9
A detective returns from her studies in America. But not even wanting to she meets her childhood friends Kudo Shin'ichi, Mouri Ran and Suzuki Sonoko...
2.8K 133 29
Two Girls One New World More Boys One Destiny Two paths to take Two girls, forced to save a world not of their own. Their lives already seemed diffi...