2gether The Series : Prince S...

By PrinceAyutthaya

Hyperactive first year student of Law Faculty, Tine, insists to date a beautiful girl. As condition, he must... More

Part 1: Prince Saraleo
Part 2: Petrichor
Part 3: Tha Phae Gate
Part 4: My 4000 Baht Man
Part 5: White Omo Donation
Part 6: Late Dinner - A Mouthful of Spicy Mussels Rice
Part 7: Song Hye-kyo Noona
Part 8: Consulate Heirs
Part 9: C Chord
Part 10: Acrophobia
Part 11: Sarawat Expo
Part 12: Sarawat's Price
Part 13: Groomsmen
Part 14: Einshamer Hirte
Part 15: Become your First Time for Everything
Part 16: Coarse Lips
Part 17: P'Mil
Part 18: Broken Guitar
Part 19: Team Tine Husbands
Part 20: Puppy Eyes
Part 21: Heart String
Part 22: Roy Yim
Part 23: Green Curry
Part 24: Rooftop
Part 25: Unfollow
Part 26: Playing Toy
Part 27: Omurice
Part 28: Sharing with My Brother
Part 29: To be Longer With You
Part 30: Americano in Love
Part 31: Fantasize Love on My Own
Part 32: He Made Me Crazy
Part 33: Kiss Cam
Part 34: Wave on His Eyes
Part 35: I have Accustomed to You
Part 36: Disappearance of Him
Part 37: Missed his Fragrance
Part 38: Pick Bracelet
Part 39: Last Kiss
Part 40: A Good Bye for Sarawat
Part 41: The Best Love
Part 42: Be My Boyfriend
Part 43: Loving You Like a Fool
Part 44: We Need to be Together
Part 45: Seducing Sarawat
Part 46: Lie
Part 48: Come to my Embrace
Part 49: Strawberry Boy
Part 50: Father in Law
Chapter 51: Don't Fall for Him
Part 52: Welcome to our Home
Part 53: Double Date
Part 54: Saved for One More Time
Part 55: Finding New Place

Part 47: Choice

852 63 17
By PrinceAyutthaya

Tine POV

It was the time for lunch.

I left my class earlier, I wanted to meet Sarawat. I understood that he was still disappointed as I didn't come to his performance and then I lied to him. Knowing my reason is my uncle just triggered his anger. I fully understood for his anger. I knew better when he was mad. So that, I didn't make any text or calling since he left last night.

But, last night, I saw that Sarawat was driving his own car. His old car. It has been back to him, he must be really happy for that. So that, I didn't worry so much when he didn't sleep in the rooftop last night. I assumed that Sarawat possibly stay in his new place.

Hopefully.

"Where are you going?", Phuak asked me when we meet in front of department.

"I have something to be done?"

"What?", he insisted to know.

I just smiled.

"Sarawat?"

I nodded.

He smiled back.

"Lunch for him", I showed him a lunch box from my bag.

"What a sweet boyfriend", he teased me.

I didn't make any reaction.

"How about your uncle?", Phuak asked me.

"I will stay in hospital for this evening", I replied him. "I couldn't let my aunt for being alone"

"If you need our help, just give me a call"

"Thanks"

Then, I urged to leave. I want to meet Sarawat soon, I already missed him so much.

I walked faster to his department. It must be not really far, but that hot day made my walk seems harder than usual.

In a few minutes, finally, I arrived in front of his department. I got a lot of sweat.

I walked to the third floor. I knew his schedule, including his class. Room 3.12. But, when reached the second floor, I saw that a lot of student were waiting in a row. I was so confusing, I assumed that there must be an audition or registration.

I walked at the right side, slowly until I reached the third floor.

I saw that they walked one by one to the side of room 3.12. I saw Man talked with them. He got a lot of gifts.

I understood.

They must be Sarawat Wives.

I walked to Man, directly. Then, a lot of eyes looked at me with a death glare. They must be thinking that I broke the line. I apologized to them.

"He is my friend", Man told to them.

I smiled to him.

"Sarawat?", he asked me.

I nodded.

He dragged me entered the class, but he left directly. I saw that Sarawat stood up in the class. Alone. His face was annoyed.

I understood. He wanted to leave, but he was locked in that room because of his Wives.

When he looked at my presence, his gaze became so flat. I know that he was still mad at me. But, I encourage myself to walk closer to him. It was not really easy. Sarawat in that mode always scared me.

"This is lunch time, Wat", I told him.

He didn't give any answer, he turned aside. Sarawat didn't want to look at me. So, I took the lunch box from my bag.

"I brought this lunch for you"

But, it was just a silence. I grab his hand, then I put that lunch box on his hand.

"Tine prepared this for you, Wat"

He looked at me with his sharp eyes. Our eyes met, then I turned my sight down. I didn't have courage to look at his eyes.

"Tine feels so sorry for what happened last night", I told him. "Please forgive me, Wat"

Sarawat put the lunch box on the table, beside of him. Then, he took his bag and left me.

"Where are you going?", I asked him.

But, I got no answer. Sarawat left the class. I just stuttered to realize for what just happened. Then, I heard a lot of girls screamed as Sarawat left the class. But for me, that moment was so quiet.

I saw blue lunchbox was abandoned on the table.

--*--

Man POV

Suddenly, Sarawat left the class.

His face was so stiff, but as usual, he made girls scream loudly. It was so chaotic, but seems he didn't care about that. Sarawat just walked quickly, leaving by his own. It must be something happened.

I entered the room.

I saw that Tine was standing, alone. His confusing face made me so speechless. I felt like he is my Nong. So, I walked closer toward him.

"Are you okay?", I asked him.

He nodded, no voice.

Tine smile, but it was just a bitter smile.

"Is there any problem?", I asked him with my nosy question.

He just looked at me. That gaze recalled me when he broke Sarawat's guitar a few months ago. His gaze was between confusing and sad.

I need to break that silence.

I looked around.

I saw a lunchbox on the table.

"Is it yours?", I asked him.

"I made it for Sarawat"

I nodded.

"Sarawat is still upset, so that he doesn't want to take that", he pointed his finger to that lunch box.

I took a deep breath.

"Don't worry", I told him.

I walked to take that lunch box.

"I ensure that Sarawat will take it for his lunch"

Tine smiled.

"I need to give it to Sarawat before he leaves", I told him.

Tine nodded.

"Is it okay if I leave?"

"Sure", he nodded again. "Thank you"

I walked to leave that room. But, I turned for several times to ensure that he is okay. I worried so much about him as seems something bad happened. I wanted to ask him further, but I don't sure that Tine would be talking.

So that, I really left that place.

I run quickly to the parking lot. I came at the right time. I stood up on the line when Sarawat car would leave that place.

He stop his car. He turned his horn, hardly.

Shit.

He was upset with his boyfriend, but I got the effect.

I walked to the driver side. I knocked the window, I asked him to open it.

But Sarawat is stubborn, he didn't want to open his car. I smiled. I need to make it.

I show that blue lunchbox to him.

In just a few seconds, he opened the window.

"Give it to me", he asked with his annoying face.

"Why?", I teased him.

"If you don't give it, I will kill you"

"Oey.....", I laughed when he show his annoyance.

He took that lunchbox quickly from my hand.

"Seems that you don't need that, so I take it", I told him. "May be it will be my free lunch"

"Dream on"

I know that he will never let something from his boyfriend to be taken another one, other than him. No time to wait, I walked quickly to opposite side. I entered his car.

"We have soccer match for this afternoon with Engineering", he told me.

"Really?"

He looked at me with that damn face.

"Okay..... Okay.... I remember", I calmed him down.

"3.30, be ready on the University field"

"Sure"

"Let's beat them", he talked in full of spirit.

Nope.

Hatred.

Sarawat need to release his anger. But, it worried me as I noticed that he was controlled by his emotion. Usually, it will be ended badly.

--*--

Man POV

The same day.

I was right.

That soccer was ended badly. For Sarawat.

A few minutes before end of game, something wrong happened. The tension was really high, it was so quick. I saw that Sarawat was kicked out from the field.

Seems he couldn't control his moving. His left thigh was injured badly, we need to drive him to the hospital.

It was 9PM. Sarawat was laying on the bed. He need to stay in hospital, at least for that night. His wound seems too bad. We worried about him.

The security has forced his wives to leave that room. It annoyed another patient.

I walked closer toward him.

"You need for something?", I asked him.

He shook his head.

Suddenly, the door was opened. I saw that Boss entered the room. He rolled his eyes, asked me silently to move closer toward him.

I followed his suspicious request.

When I was closer toward him, he dragged me aside. Further from Sarawat's bed.

"What happened?", I asked him with my lower voice.

"Tine is here"

"Do you call him?"

Boss nodded.

"What is the problem?", I asked him.

"He wanted to see Sarawat"

"So, just let him come in"

"But, he worried that Sarawat will be mad"

I remember, that couple got a problem.

"So how?", Boss asked me.

I thought for a while.

"Let me talk to Sarawat"

"Really?", seems Boss didn't believe in me.

I nodded.

He just showed his wondering gaze.

So, I walked closer to Sarawat. I saw that he closed his eyes.

"Are you sleeping?", I asked him slowly.

Sarawat opened his eyes.

He didn't ask for what happened, but I know he was waiting for that.

"Tine wants to meet you", I encourage myself to say that.

His reaction was flat. But, in just a moment, he smile.

"Where is he?", Sarawat asked with curious gaze.

I and Boss smiled. We know he missed that boy.

So, I asked Boss to call for Tine.

In just a moment, Boss coming back to us with Tine. We need to give time and space for them. They need to talk. But, I didn't want to miss their talk.

We left the room, but we didn't close the door. We put our ears close on it.

"Are you okay?", Tine asked to Sarawat.

"You come late"

Tine didn't answer.

"I need to stay for a night here", Sarawat talked again.

We saw from the window.

Seems Tine was still stuttered.

"Stay here with me", Sarawat asked him.

I heard that Boss giggled beside of me. That night must be ended nicely.

"But I can't", Tine refused that.

"Why?", we heard Sarawat raised his voice.

"Tine..... Tine....."

Tine didn't proceed his words.

That room became so quiet.

"But, Tine will come tomorrow", Tine made a promise.

"You don't have to"

"I am sorry for this night as I cannot be with you, but tomorrow I will come"

"I said that you don't have to", Sarawat voice was so low. "You don't have to force yourself for doing what you don't want to"

"Tine will come....... "

"Leave", Sarawat cut the word. "Please leave now"

I entered the room.

I saw that Sarawat was so upset, his face was reddened. Tine just took his sight down.

"Just talk longer", I told them. "Just talk slower, there will be okay"

"Bring him out", Sarawat asked me to take Tine out from that room.

"Wat......."

"I need to sleep", he replied my word. "You and Boss have to go home"

"Wait....."

"I said go !!!", Sarawat raised his voice.

He was really so mad.

I hold Tine's hand. I felt that he was shaken. I crossed my hand on his shoulder and asked him to leave from that room. He looked backward for several times.

I closed the door.

"I will be here for Sarawat", I told him. "You can leave"

He looked left and right.

"Boss will drive you home, Tine"

"No....", he shook his head. "I will go home by myself. It's okay"

"Really?"

He nodded his head.

"Just take care of Sarawat by this night, I am so sorry as I cannot be with Sarawat"

"It's okay, don't worry too much", I tried to calm him down. "Anyway.... Do you have business to be done?"

Tine just looked at me.

"If that is really important, the leave. That is okay. Sarawat will be okay, nothing will happen to him"

Tine nodded.

"Come again tomorrow, it will be better"

"But, Sarawat will give me a punch", Tine replied me.

"He is just tired, then he said something bad"

"I feel that Sarawat really hate me", Tine talked sincerely.

We became speechless.

It became so quiet.

He left that corridor.

He made his choice.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 41
❀️#Mpreg story (Don't read this story if you hate that idea.) β‹†βΊβ‹†ο½‘πŸ¦‹β‚Šβ‹†Β°πŸ¦‹β‚Šβ‹†Β°β‹†πŸ¦‹β‚Šβ‹†Β°β‹†πŸ¦‹β‚Šβ‹†Β°β‹†πŸ¦‹β‚Šβ‹†Β°β‹† "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towar...
99.8K 4.2K 20
Sarawat is a rock star, Tine is a fanboy, and their paths cross after CTRL+S is embroiled in a scandal. (wherein Sarawat and Tine never fake date and...
41.3K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...
585K 14.7K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...