Originals (Klaroline)

By anella08

Caroline is getting the chance to live with her mom in Mystic Falls. Little did she know about the dark creat... More

Chapter 1 - Mystic Falls
Chapter 2 - Friends & Enemies
Chapter 3 - Explanations
Chapter 4 - The Fun Begins
Chapter 5 - Rest in Peace
Chapter 6 - Choices
Chapter 7 - This Is Not A Fairytale
Chapter 8 - Waging A War
Chapter 9 - Falling Hard
Chapter 10 - The Beginning of The End
Chapter 11 - The Chase
Chapter 12 - Ready Or Not
Chapter 13 - Creating New Memories
Chapter 15 - Our Differences
Chapter 16 - Deals With The Devil
Chapter 17 - Damsel In Distress
Chapter 18 - Give Me Love
Chapter 19 - Old Flames
Chapter 20 - Bring It On
Chapter 21 - Phone Calls
Chapter 22 - When You're Gone
Chapter 23 - Roadtrip 101
Chapter 24 - The Reunion
Chapter 25 - Baby, Don't Leave Me
Chapter 26 - Life Goes On
Chapter 27 - The Twister Blister
Chapter 28 - Dey Jah Vu
Chapter 29 - The Truth Flows
Chapter 30 - Graduation
Chapter 31 - Emotions, Stupid Emotions
Chapter 32 - Stuck
Chapter 33 - Slowly Falling
Chapter 34 - Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter 35 - Reliving
Chapter 36 - Commitments
Chapter 37 - Preparing Is Torture
Chapter 38 - Misguided
Chapter 39 - A Sweet Miracle
Chapter 40 - Caroline Mikaelson?
ONE SHOT

Chapter 14 - Taming The Vampire

6.8K 181 25
By anella08

For my date with Tyler I decided to wear my dark red dress that went up to my upper thigh showed every curve in my body. My hair was left down & curled. It was a bit cool outside so I also wore my slightly warm cardigan. I hear Tyler beep his horn just as I place my lipstick in my purse.

The whole ride there, all I thought about was Klaus. Where he was, what he was doing & If he saw me right now- what would he be thinking. I want to believe so badly that he did feel something when we kissed, he had to. It felt too real for me.

"Were here." Tyler says, releasing me from my thoughts. In front of me stood the restaurant that was just outside Mystic Falls. As we walk side by side I notice inside was extremely packed. I look over to Tyler who was smirking.

"I've made reservations."

"Oh good." I smile & he opens the door for me. How sweet. I walk past him and once again giving him my 'oh-so-sweet' smile.

Our dinner was delicious. We shared stories, laughed at each other's jokes & exchanged a few glances. I'll admit, it was almost the perfect date. Almost. My night was ruined when I noticed people I knew standing just outside the restaurant, in the car park. Tyler soon noticed my glare & twirled around to see.

"What are they doing here?" He questions, slightly irritated.

"I'm not quite sure," I shrug, "But lets go find out." I stand up, grabbing my purse whilst Tyler paid. I raced quickly outside as Tyler catches up.

"Klaus." I breathed. He turns around, along with his siblings, Rebekah, Kol & Elijah.

He smirks at first but then quickly realizes Tyler standing right behind me. His eyes go from soft & glad to cold & shattered. It didn't take him long to realize that this was a date.

"What are you's up to?" Tyler interrupts, glaring at Klaus then the rest.

"Ah Tyler, my first hybrid." His pain quickly vanishes and he walks up to Tyler until they were face-to-face, "I see that you've broken the sire bond."

"Thats right." Tyler responds bitterly, "I'm done being your little bitch."

I saw Klaus fists tightening, he was determined to kill him. I quickly step in between both of them, hoping that he would calm down. "Why are you here?" I quickly change the subject.

"Well we WERE waiting," Kol points out, "But then we realize there was no one coming." He continues, eyeing his brother that was beside him.

Klaus sighed, turning to his brother, "She will be here."

"Who?" I tilt my head, confused.

"The lady they call.." Kol thinks for a second, "Bonnie." He then smirks.

More & more confusion filled my thoughts, "Why do you need Bonnie?"

"Pardon me," Elijah interrupts, getting in between Kol & Klaus, "But is it proper for us to tell them our plan."

Klaus places his hand on Elijah's chest, indicating him to relax. "I can handle this Elijah."

I cross my arms, waiting for an explanation. "Well?"

"It's best you stay out of it sweetheart." Klaus smirks once again.

I was about to give him a snarky reply when I hear Bonnie's voice behind him. "I'm here." she says seriously. Once Klaus stepped out of the way, Bonnie saw Tyler & I. Her face turned confused & worried.

"You came alone?" I ask, worried.

"Of course not," Bonnie replies icily, "Jeremy's with me."

"Does anyone else know you're here?" I ask, walking over to her. I see Jeremy stepping out of the car as soon as he see me.

"No."

Klaus interrupts our talk by clapping his hands together, "Right, enough with the reunion."

I frowned at Klaus before standing beside Bonnie & Jeremy.

"You're obviously a very powerful witch & I assume you have enough power to take down our mother." Klaus continues.

"You mean Esther?" Bonnie mutters, eyeing the originals.

"Precisely." Kol confirms, smirking at Bonnie. I quickly look over to Jeremy who obviously seemed pissed because his hand immediately grabbed Bonnie's. Oh, I see something has happened between them.

"I can't do that.." Bonnie protests.

"You can & you will." Elijah orders. He then pulls out a piece of paper from his suit & hands it to Bonnie. "I stole this from one of my mother's book. It is the spell to put her into a deep sleep. Once you have succeed, Klaus will then place a dagger through her heart, allowing us to return to our normal lives."

I'm still slightly confused. Why are they trying to kill their mother & how come Bonnie has to do it?

"What has your mother done anyway?" Jeremy steps in, still grabbing onto Bonnie's hand.

"Little Gilbert," Kol cheers, "Aren't you dead yet?." Jeremy gives him a death stare before Klaus steps in, breaking their contact.

"Calm down Brother," Klaus slightly pushes Kol back.

"Mother has teamed up with Alaric." Rebekah steps in, "Since we all know that Alaric's main goal is to murder us all, we can only assume that is also mother's intention." she continues sounding a little hurt.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, sounding a little surprised. Suddenly all the attention is on me. "I can't imagine how that must feel."

"We don't need pity," Klaus hissed, "What is need is our mother dead."

My eyes widen in shock. I can't believe his just willing to kill his own mother, just like that. If I were him I would ask for some sort of explanation, or a good reason to why she would do such a thing.

I look back over to Bonnie who was carefully examining the spell. Her eyes widen in disgust as she reads a sentence. She looks up to the very impatient originals, "It says here I need to take a human's life."

"Perfect! Little Gilbert is finally helpful." Kol smirks at Jeremy. He was about to step forward when Bonnie stops him.

"I can't do that." Bonnie defends, "I won't."

"Its either that.." Klaus hissed, "Or I choose one of your loved ones to kill." He thens looks over to Jeremy, then Tyler & completely ignored glancing over to me. Okay, now I'm officially confused out of my mind.

"Fine." Bonnie sighs, defeated.

The Originals quickly disappeared leaving Bonnie, Jeremy, Tyler & I standing by ourselves in the middle of the car park.

"Are you okay?" I tremulously ask Bonnie. Right, stupid question. She was basically asked to take a human's life in order for the most powerful vampires to live.

Bonnie nods, trying desperately hard to stay strong, "I need to go home." she says, exhausted.

"Come on, I'll take you." Jeremy says, taking Bonnie's hand. He gives us a nod & leaves.

"How dramatic." Tyler scoffs. Oh crap, we were on a date. I almost forgot, actually I completely forgot. "Shall we continue?" he grins, taking his arm out & waiting for me to take it.

"Actually.." I take a step back, "I'm pretty tired, do you mind if we just call it a night?"

His smile slowly drops in a frown, "Sure, lets go."

The ride home was nothing but silent. I had to idea what to tell him after tonight. I honestly don't see a future with Tyler & I just to be friends but how can I tell him that? His engine turned off and now it was nothing but silence.

I un buckle my seat belt & open the door, "Thank you for a great night," I smile weakly. I didn't want him to get the wrong impression.

"Does that mean, more dates to come?" He smirks, amused with himself.

I nod, "Tyler, you're a great guy. I'm just not sure that you're MY great guy."

His smirk fades & his eyes turn cold, "I understand."

"Thank you." Then I kissed him on the cheek & stepped out of his car. As soon as I closed the door, he sped down the street, not caring about his obstacles.

After spending the night in a tight dress & some heels I was sure glad to wear my plain singlet with my usually black sweatpants. I pull my hair up into a messy bun & go into the kitchen and made some popcorn. As the popcorn was popping in the microwave I couldn't help but glance at my phone a few times.

Maybe I should ring, just to see how he is. But I don't want to be clingly, though I'm not really. I just wanna know what he was been up to. I get slightly startled when the sound of the microwave went off. I sigh & grabbed the popcorn, then pouring it in a bowl. While getting a drink from the fridge I notice my phone on the bench waving at me.

I groan at my stubbornness & scrolled down to dial his number. I started to get nervous, that I ended up biting my nails. Four rings went by & still no answer. I was about to hang up when the line clicked.

"Caroline.." His most incredible British voice spoken from the other line. I practically melted when he said my name. Even though we were on the phone I could see him smirking away.

"Hey." I spoke, weakly.

"Are you alright love?" he asks worriedly.

"I just missed you." I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

"Caroline.." Klaus spoke softly, "It's not the right time."

Tears filled my eyes & started falling down my cheeks. No matter how hard I try, he'll never open up to me fully. As much as I want him to, he won't. And no matter how hard I try to stop myself, I always manage to fall head over heels. What is wrong with me.

"I'm afraid that the end of this conversation will end with-"

"Good bye." Klaus finished my sentence. My heart literally broke into a million pieces when I hear the line click & the beeping sound a phone makes when the call is over.

I knew Klaus was not the type of person to love so easily but I thought with me he was different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with popcorn all over the bed & tissues everywhere on the ground from last night. I was sobbing all night while watching 'The Notebook'. I know, how pathetic do I look now. I lamely sit up from my bed & groan after checking the time on my alarm clock. 10:30am.

I turned my phone off last night because I didn't want to get distracted from my emotional breakdown. I mean who would want to see that. I turned my phone back on and saw 5 missed calls, and 3 text messages.

Elena: Where are you? Were getting worried. - 9:30am

Stefan: What's going on? Why aren't you picking up? - 10:11am

Tyler: I think that we should talk about last night. - 9:45am

I text back Elena & Stefan, informing them that I slept in & I'll probably come to school after the morning periods. Now about Tyler, his sweet & everything but I'm not sure. Every time I try to think about dating, all I can picture is Klaus. But after last night, the thought of him & I are long gone.

I sigh & start typing my reply:

I'm sorry, but I think I made myself clear. I only see you as a friend Ty.

Pressing the 'send' button made me a little anxious. What if he ends up hating me & stops being friends with me?

I quickly take a shower to clear my head & after a small breakfast I drive to school, just in time for last period. I spot Elena & Bonnie & rush over to them.

"Caroline!" Elena greets me, "Where have you been?"

"Crying like a baby," I frown, hoping for some sympathy.

"What happened?" Bonnie furrows her eyebrows.

"Klaus happened." I respond. I didn't really want to explain so instead I gave them a hug. "I'm so stupid."

"No you're not Care." Elena says, pulling me away, "You were just being adventurous, and along the way you fell in love."

Bonnie's attention suddenly goes from me to Elena. I have a feeling its not just me were talking about.

"You couldn't understand, how & when it happened." Elena continued, "But sooner or later you just have to accept the fact that you guys are just too different. Its like you're from Venus and-"

"He's from Mars." I finished.

Elena nodded, hesitant, "Exactly."

"You guys seriously need to work your relationships out!" Bonnie jokes, breaking the dramatic tension.

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow, "Speaking of- What's going on between you & Jeremy?"

Bonnie's cheeks suddenly flush & Elena stands beside me, also waiting for an explanation.

"He was helping me with my magic..and, well," she blushes, "He's just the most sweetest guy."

Elena & I made an 'awe' expression before bursted out giggling like little girls.

"What did I miss?" Stefan interrupts, standing behind Elena. For some odd reason, Elena was being strangely distant. Bonnie noticed it too, because she gave me a look. This requires some serious investigating.

"Bonnie & Jeremy's secret relationship." I wink at Bonnie, who was as bright as a tomato now.

"No.." Bonnie says a little more seriously now, "It's about Klaus..his back."

I froze when Bonnie mentioned his name. Then memories from last night came flooding back. No! You won't let what Klaus said affect you Caroline! You're strong & independent!

"What does he want now?" Stefan questions Bonnie. Although it looked like he was asking me, he was glancing at me.

"He & his family want to kill Esther." Bonnie explains, "They need my help to do it."

"Why?"

"Because if I don't he's threatening to hurt the people I love." Bonnie says gloomily.

Stefan releases a huge sigh & looks at Bonnie in a way.

"What do you know?" Bonnie asks, curiously.

"What if I told you, there was a way to kill The Originals once & for all."

-------------------------------

A/N: ...*sniff* oh wait this chapter's over?

Sad Klaroline moments I know .. :'( Keep update though, I have big plans for the next few chapters!

Until next time... VOTES, COMMENTS & possibly FAN!

ex oh ex oh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 156 19
Alexandria back her home town mystic falls to help her old friend Stefan to help save her so call best friend Elena Gilbert. Know was supposed to fin...
4.4K 97 26
A young girl is forced to stay with her Aunt in Mystic Falls after her father passes... but she soon uncovers the secrets that the small town holds.
78.2K 2.2K 23
Caroline Forbes is returning to Mystic Falls for the first time in 5 years. She had only one task: stay long enough for her best friend, Stefan's wed...
24.9K 752 31
Caroline's life is perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect family... Well maybe that's the one thing that's not perfect. One day when Kl...