Don't Stop Believin'

By GOGYWHIP4000

Belle Daniels... A girl who is scared by social interaction, but only when she's alone. She works at a vinta... More

Introduction/Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
A/N

Chapter 20

1.8K 79 25
By GOGYWHIP4000

"Belle, where are you taking me?" Techno asked as Belle dragged his arm.

It was around 11pm the night after Ranboo's birthday and Belle was leading him to their date.

Now he was confused because they could've gone during the day, but she waited purposely till night.

"Shush, this was my favorite thing to do as a kid. Let's hope I can still get in." Belle whispered back at the man while they walked to the back of a giant building.

"I feel like your about to murder me."

"They don't say Technoblade never dies for a reason!" Belle stopped walking at a purple door and looked around.

"What are you looking for?"

"One of the ladies that used to work here when I lived here. Or she still works here, always left me a key somewhere so I could get in."

Belle looked up on the doorframe and picked up the key.

"Bingo!"

Belle jumped down back on ground level and opened the door.

"I would leave her a sticky note every night with the name of the book I read and she would talk to me about it when I came in the daytime with my friends." Belle exclaimed happily as they walked into a giant library.

Probably the biggest one Techno has ever seen.

"Holy crap. This feels like a castle." He spoke while spinning and intaking all of the details.

"It always was my safe place. I always felt free here." Belle spoke with her eyes closed, she put her arms up as Techno wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder.

"There is probably a picture of us together somewhere, but I'm not entirely sure." Belle walked around the library and Techno went off on his own looking around at the place.

He felt like a kid in a candy store, and he was having the time of his life.

"Belle look what i found!" He cheered as he walked over to Belle who was sitting criss cross on the floor.

"Big Q, look what I found!" Belle spoke with a laugh as Techno sat down with her.

"Please never say that to me again."

"What is that?" Belle asked as she held out her hands to see.

"This Belle, is my favorite book."

"The Hidden Oracle?" Belle asked as he moved closer.

"Yeah, have you read it?"

"No, no I have not. I've never seen that before or i would've."

"Can I read it to you?" Belle asked before lifting her head and facing the man.

"Yeah, go for it."

"My name is Apollo. I used to be a god..." Belle started reading.

Techno watched the girl as she read the book.

He watched how every time she didn't know a word she scrunched her nose and looked at him for help or for him to explain it.

He paid close attention to the way she relaxed around him.

The way she felt safe and comfortable.

And after the realization he made the night before he couldn't help but stare at her with adoration.

And hope.

Hope that he wouldn't be alone.

Hope that he finally found his happy ending.

Hope that she was his home, forever.

"Did you like it?" Techno asked the girl who finished the book.

It was around 2:45am now and the two were still sitting on the floor of the library.

"Yeah. Yeah it was really good." Belle spoke as she flipped back through the pages.

"What did they lace this with? Crack?!"

Techno laughed as Belle looked up at him.

"God, you're amazing." Techno spoke while he lifted his hand to her cheek.

"I think you're pretty great as well." Belle smiled and leaned into the touch.

"Do you ever get lonely?" Belle asked, looking up at the man but not moving her face from his hand.

"All the time."

Belle let out a huff in understandment.

She knew what it was like to be alone, and for a long time she got used to it.

But as soon as she met Techno her life changed in a matter of minutes, hours, days, weeks, soon months and soon to be years.

"But ever since I met you, i never feel alone."

"Well as long as I'm around you'll never be."

"Belle-"

Belle cut him off and kissed him.

It was the same feeling as the kiss before at Belle's apartment.

The same feeling, the same happiness, the same passion, and the same sense of hope.

"Bel-"

"Shut up" She spoke before kissing him again.

They laid their foreheads against each others, Belle didn't feel far from home.

"I think I'm falling in love with you."  Belle whispered with a smile on her face.

"I think I've already fallen for you."

@BelleDaniels
/
Technoblade my beast? Instead of beloved?! STEALING RANBOOS REP!!!!

@WilburSoot
/
Where are you guys?

@tommyaltinnit
/
And why wasn't i invited

@ranaltboo
/
Beeellllee stop stealing my brand or im telling mom

"I have thee technoblade wrapped around my finger, what shall I do?" Belle joked before he smiled softly and chuckled at her.

"I don't know what will you do?" Techno responded to the joke.

"Do you want to leave?" Belle asked as she stood up and stretched.

"Yeah sure, I'm kinda hungry. What's open at almost 3 am around here?"

"Uhhhhh Walmart?"

"Wanna go?"

"Yeah, I think we are going to have to make a run to the car though." Belle spoke as she put the key on the desk and opened the door.

"Why?" Techno spoke before seeing that it was pouring.

"That's why." Belle pointed as she stepped out of the building and locked the door.

"3" Belle counted as she took out the keys.

"2"

"Race you there!" Techno shouted at Belle before running to the car.

"YOU DICK!" Belle shouted while laughing.

Belle grabbed his arm and pulled him back as he laughed at her.

"Belle stop! That's cheating."

"You cheated at the beginning!"

Belle unlocked the car and jumped in the front seat as Techno got into the passenger's seat.

"Holy shit!" Belle laughed out as she faced the brown haired man.

"Did that ever happen when you were a teen?" Techno asked after Belle started driving.

"Yeah."

"Oh you don't sound too happy about that."

"I'm not. That day was not my best."

"Care to explain? No pressure though."

"It was highschool and these kids were picking on Ranboo because you know he's a tall kid and he was a freshman."

Techno saw Belle pause and think for a second.

"So I took the bashing for it. And well they found out I went there from around 10 to 12. And they all came. So I changed the times of when I was going. I bought my apartment in San Francisco so when I was finished I could just leave. And that's what I did, I left. Ranboo never got bullied because I made a twitch account so they would all still come for me."

"What happened when he made one?"

"Nobody knows.."

"Is that why you barely post and go live?"

"Mhm!"

"Now see, I'm just lazy." He spoke trying to cheer the girl up after they pulled into the parking lot.

"Get out of the car" Belle laughed before jumping out of the car and running towards the building.

"Belle, I've said this before and I'll say it again! I PLAY MINECRAFT!"

"Shut up" Belle smiled as she kissed him and walked inside.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" He asked as he quickly followed behind her.

"I have no clue what you are talking about!" Belle laughed before throwing a bag of chips in the cart.

"Your so annoying." He rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"hmmm are you sure your not talking about yourself?" Belle asked as Techno looked at her dead in the eyes.

"Belle it is three in the morning I will run you over with the cart. Please do not make dad jokes, if I wanted them I would've gone to phil!"

"Hey! Don't diss Phil like that!"

"Also if you run me over with the cart I'll say thank you!"

"What? What does that mean?"

"Oh my dear you poor, poor innocent head!" Belle laughed as they walked through the candy aisle.

"Belle Stop!"

Belle turned to him and laughed at him before he face palmed.

"Your such a dumbass you know that right?" Techno spoke as Belle laughed.

"But you love me for it!" She exclaimed, turning back and facing him.

"Yeah, yeah I do." He spoke before he kissed her and took a step back to see her expression.

1448 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.4K 58
-# tommyinnit x oc .'- where a girl meets a boy at college, and they slowly fall in love with eachother -'. comple...
88.5K 3.1K 24
-In a small town in Virginia..., Selina Moon, a girl named after the stars. A secret streamer as well, that only one of her irl's know about. Tommy...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
154K 3.5K 46
IN WHICH two people surrounded by mutual friends find themselves being brought together by what some people call faith and an uncontrollable surge of...