Chapter 6

"Oh my god." Techno said as his phone started getting blown up with texts.

He had just gotten home from dinner with his mom and siblings when his phone started blowing up.

He went over to his computer and opened Ranboo's stream that he just started and joined the call with the other boys.

Wilbur and Tommy were screaming as Phil sat there with his head in his hands.

"TECHNOBLADE!" Tommy screamed as he realized the older man joined the call.

"Halloooo" Techno responded as the two stopped screaming at each other.

"Hey mate! How's your day-" Philza asked as Wilbur cut him off.

"TECHNOBLADE I FOUND HER!" Wilbur screamed as Techno rolled his eyes.

"Sure!" Techno responded with a chuckle as he started scrolling through his phone.

"Oh my god! Look at Ranboo's stream." Wilbur said to the boys who all gladly looked.

"Nooooo. The viewers are getting content from me! I must leave!" Belle screamed.

Techno watched her with a shocked expression on his face.

"What the hell?" He stated as Wilbur laughed.

"I told you I found her!" Wilbur exclaimed happily as he started calling Ranboo.

Techno turned off his camera once they started calling him, leaving the three still on camera and him just talking.

"Hello-" Ranboo started as he got cut off by Tommy.

"RANBOO WE WANT BELLE!"

"YEAH!" Wilbur screamed as he agreed with the younger boy.

"Belle, they want to talk to you." Ranboo said as he stood up and Belle sat down in his chair.

Techno watched as she readjusted the headphones and watched her push her hair out from infront of her eyes.

He had to admit, she was beautiful.

He thought that when he first met her in the parking lot at Walmart.

"Hello?" Belle asked nervously as Techno snapped out of his thoughts.

"Belle!" Wilbur exclaimed as Tommy started screaming.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S REAL BELLE! BELLE WE NEED TO RECORD!" Tommy screamed as she laughed.

"Sorry about him. I'm Philza but everyone calls me Phil. It's nice to meet you Belle."

"It's nice to meet you as well Phil." Belle spoke with a smile on her face.

"I'M TOMMY!" The blonde haired boy waved.

"Hi Tommy."

"I'm Wilbur. But you already know that."

"JARED HATER!!!" Belle screamed as she laughed and threw her head back.

Belle's phone started ringing as Techno was about to speak up.

"What." Belle said into her phone as she put it on speaker.

"DANIELS! YOUR CAR IS FIXED! HI STREAM" Casey yelled as Belle jumped up.

"MY CAR!" Belle screamed with excitement as Casey hung up the phone.

Belle sat back down with a smile on her face as Ranboo laughed.

"Aw man no more driving with strangers." Ranboo said as Belle flipped him off.

"I literally am going to kick your ass-" Belle started as she got cut off.