Chapter 21

"What?" Belle spoke in shock at the older man who stood there with a smile on his face.

"I said yeah I do. I love you Belle."

"Shit, i don't know what to say, what's the fuck! I forgot what to say. You did this to me!"

Techno laughed as Belle held her hands on her head.

"Oh! I love you too. That's what you say!" Belle high fived herself before the two, hand in hand wandered through the store. 

"I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend in a Walmart though."

"But this is where we first met!" Belle laughed, checking out their things.

"Actually we met in the parking lot."

"Well we are heading there now!"

"Belle you paid? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, yeah I am!"

"I was gonna pay!"

"Too bad, so sad!"

"Again with the dad thing Belle, i did not call phil."

She pushed the cart to her mother's car and opened the trunk before starting to place bags in there.

"Belle-"

"Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend dumbass." Belle rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

And well, that was only the beginning for the new couple.

"Belle! Welcome home!" Quinn shouted happily as she got up and embraced the girl.

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" Belle spoke to everyone before Tarot sat on her feet.

"Belle!!" Penny screamed while running downstairs to the girl.

"Hey Penny!"

"Oh! Belle, would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" Quinn asked with a smile on her face before Techno picked up his dog and Belle's cat and put them in his truck.

"Oh yeah! Sure, just the five of us?"

"Just the five of us!"

"Like a small family!" Penny shouted excitedly.

"Yeah, like a family..." Belle smiled as she was finally content with her life.

Quinn was right, she was home.

And even though she missed her family she had parts of a new one.

She had finally found the emotion she was living to find.

And she was ready to never let go...

343 Words