๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด star-l1ght

๐˜/๐ง ๐–๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

-๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ-
-๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ-
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

2

186 6 6
ะ’ั–ะด star-l1ght

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Dumbledore had just finished his, incredibly long and boring speech that he did every year. And the sorting had finished too. Usually, that wasn't as boring as the speech because It was funny seeing the 1st year's faces when they walk into the Great Hall with wowed and excited expressions. But at last, the feast had started.

No one could say that the Hogwarts food was disgusting. Even the food Y/n hate tasted ok. If anyone said that the food was disgusting, they should be kicked out with a little note to their parents saying 'Your kid was a disgrace to the house-elves that make the food here at Hogwarts by saying the food was disgusting' honestly, if they say that, then they didn't deserve to go there. At least that's what was going on inside Y/n's head at the time. Y/n thought her mum's cooking was ok, but because she was busy all the time, she made the same thing almost every day. Very unexciting if you asked her.

She sat for a second staring at all the food, wondering what she should eat. Then she decided on F/f. 

"You ok there Y/n/n?" Asked Fred.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know?" He said slowly.

They continue to eat while talking about how summer went and all the usual, first day back talk.

"Well, it mainly consisted of Quidditch, reading, sleeping, thinking about life, more Quidditch, and annoying Oliver." Y/n said. Her summers were always interesting if you count that as interesting. The best part of it was annoying Oliver. That was always entertaining.

"Our mum kept talking about Sirius Black all summer. She kept us inside most of the time. We did go to Egypt though! That was amazing!" George dreamily said, playing their vacation over in his head. 

"Now that you're all watered and fed, time for bed. Chop chop!" Dumbledore yelled.

"Good I'm tired." Y/n says, as the twins, Lee, Oliver, and her walk up to the Common room, Y/n said her good nights and go up to the girl's dormitory where I find Angelina and Katie, my fellow teammates and chasers.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

≿━━𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲━━≾

The next morning Y/n got up, dressed, and went down to the Great Hall with the girls.

She found Fred sitting next to Oliver, with George and Lee in front.

"Scoot." She said, motioning my hand to make Fred scoot down, so she could sit next to Oliver.

"Why do you want to sit with me so badly?" Oliver asked.

"Am I not allowed to sit with my big brother?" She said with a sad expression. "I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you leave me for good." She then teased.

"In that case." He tackled her with a hug. He rubbed his hand over her head, messing up her hair. "I love you so much, Y/n! You're the best sister I could ask for." 

"Well, good, because I'm the only sister you got." She said, pushing him off of her because people were looking at them funny.

"Wood, Wood, Weasley, Weasley." McGonagall said, passing out papers. "Jordan, Bell, Johnson." She continued. "These are your respected timetables. Please do not lose them." She looked at Fred, George, and lee.

"Don't worry, we're responsible." Fred and George simply said and skimmed through their papers.

"I'm sure." She sighed, and walked off, passing more papers out. 

"You are responsible? I'm the responsible one when it comes to the three of us." Lee raised an eyebrow, looking at the two identical redheads.

A round of 'trues' went around the table. 

"How in the world are you-" George started to say, but got cut off.

"I vote for a change in topic." Y/n interrupted. "All in favor, say 'I'." She insisted.

Another round went around, besides from the two gingers. 

"No, this point must be realized, that we can be responsible for our actions."

"Not just your actions. Your words too!" 

"But-"

Y/n had enough of both of their arguing and put her hand over Fred's mouth to shut at least him up. As of fro George, she wasn't going to bother with him because he was on the other side of the table. The last time she tried that with someone, her roads fell into a bowl of soup and got messed up.

Fred brought his gaze down to the girl's hand. How utterly rude, he thought. The only rational thing to do was stick his tongue out and lick her hand.

"Nasty." She quickly brought her hand back, and wiped it on the boy.

"That's enough." Angilina said, getting annoyed.

"Yes ma'ma." They boh gave her a sad apolijetic look.

"Good."

They decided to look to see what classes she had. Charms, not bad. Transfiguration, ok. And Potions, Ew.

"Look! I get to see my favorite professor today!" Y/n said acting happy.

"Your so sarcastic that I can't tell if I should believe you or not." George said, actually sounding worried.

"Calm down, I hate him. Flitwick's my favorite."

"I'm assuming your telling the truth this time."

"Good job Georgie!" She then started clapping.

"Oh shut up."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n went to Charms with the twins and Katie. Its was just a review day, and would probably be the same with every class today. 

"I expect you still remember the basic spells like Lumos, and Nox. So we'll go over things from last year." Flitwick said walking around the room, althogh they were basic first year charms and everyone knew them.

"Great, easy stuff." Both twins said in unison, and Y/n and Katie just roll their eyes.

After charms, she had transfiguration with Angelina and Lee. "Review day. Open your books to page 50 and answer the questions." 

"Easy." Lee said as he started jotting down answers on a separate piece of parchment. 

We went over simple things like how to turn a cat into a cauldron. McGonagall always disliked that spell, knowing that she was an animagus. 

Then Potions, with Fred, George, and Lee. The group was sitting at desks, waiting for their new seats to be announced by professor Snape. Every year he gave them new seats to annoy them. And sadly, he did a pretty good job of it every year. Fred had been paired with a Slytherin, Cassius Warrington, George with another Gryffindor, Alicia Spinnet, Lee with yet another Gryffindor, Lia Hale, and finally, Y/n with Adrian Pucey, a Slytherin whom she personally hated. None of them got particularly good people. Maybe Lee and George did, but none of the four knew Lia.

"Now that you all have your partners, today is a review day. If you don't remember how to make a simple potion that you learned in your first year, then I am highly concerned, and you should start studying more often." He said, looking at the twins. "I believe you remember my class rules, if not, we will be going over them again. You will be expected to follow the class rules. If these expectations are not followed properly, then you will get detention. Is that clear? I expect you all to follow them. No exceptions!" Snape's usual monotone voice hadn't changed a bit since their first year.

"Yes, professor." Most of the class responded.

"Good. Now, we will be going over the Draught of Peace. Slowly, we will be reviewing over this week, so I hope you have remembered something from last year." He gave certain students looks, including Y/n who was a clear slacker in that subject.

Overall, the day went pretty smooth for the first day back. It's a shocker, really, but Y/n wasn't complaining.

When every class was over, and diner was too, everyone went back to their respected common rooms, tired and drained from the day.

"Long day, yes?" Katie sighed, looking at the papers she had received from Professor Trelawney.

"It was easy, though." Y/n added. She was happy to say those words, though. Usually, days at Hogwarts were filled with work and assignments. She knew it wouldn't last long. After the third day, things would only get worse and more cram-packed. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

25.1K 531 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...
514 3 18
แด€ษดแด… ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑ สแดแดœ, แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด› ษช'แด แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแด แด›ษชส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฑสœแด€ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด„ส€ส แด€ษดแด… ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ส™แดœแด› แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ๐“๐ก...
369 5 19
๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส สœแด‡ส€แด ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดœส€ษด๊œฑ แด›แด แดขแด‡ส€แด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด ๊œฐแดส€ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดส€ แด…สษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สแดแดœษดษข แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แด แด‡ส€ส ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ...
38.4K 939 84
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...