10

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Fred's Pov~

When I woke up, I quickly got dressed and woke George and Lee.

"Stop! I'm tired. Leave me alone." George complained.

"Get up! Y/n's in the Hospital wing, remember?"

"Fred, calm down. Madam Pomfrey is watching her. She'll live, I promise." Lee said getting out of his bed.

"You don't know that! Now hurry up."

"You really do love her, don't you, Freddie." George laughed.

"Do not. Am I not allowed to worry about my best friend?"

"No. Not allowed." 

"Shut up Lee!"

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

They finally got ready, and we went down to the hospital wing.

"Now, before we go in, Fred, be calm. She wouldn't want you tackling her right after she got hit yesterday." Lee said, stopping me from entering. "She's a tough girl, she can handle herself, Freddie."

"Fine, now move." We walked in to see her still lying in the bed that she was the night before.

"Oh hello, boys. Miss Wood, hasn't woken up, unfortunately."

"Maybe she's dead." George whispered with a gasp. I just ignored him and walked over to Y/n.

"Will she wake up soon?" I ask.

"Hopefully. She should. If not today, then tomorrow. I think she just got a little light-headed. I'm sure she's fine. No need to worry, Mr. Weasley."

"Yeah, Fred." Both George and Lee laughed.

"Ok, thanks." I sighed.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

I was peacefully eating dinner while Lee and Lia talked about her commenting during yesterday's game. Oliver had asked me if y/n was fine, I just nodded and put more food in my mouth. 

"Hey, Fred. Look, it's your girlfriend." Lee pointed out Y/n walking through the door with her arm wrapped up.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"Who's not your girlfriend?" I turn around and Y/n stood behind me.

"Er, no one." She gave us a weird look and sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Merlin, you sound like my mother."

"Well sorry."

"I'm fine, just a little tired. Thanks for bringing me to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey told me." She said with a smile.

"Talk about a night in shining armor." George laughed.

"I don't need a night in shining armor, I'm my own night in shining armor. I can handle myself." She said.

"Told you." Lee whispered, looking at me. 

"You guys are stupid." She shook her head.

"We know." George smiled.

"Do I have to make up any work?"