11

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

The week flew by like no other, and soon it was the weekend. It was a Hogsmeade weekend and I promised Fred and George that I would have a 'Twin day' with them after having a 'Girl day plus Oliver' last weekend.

"So we're going to Hogsmeade?" George asked for like the one-hundredth and fiftieth time that day.

"Yes, I've only said that like four times already."

"Right, sorry." I roll my eyes.

We got to the Great Hall to eat breakfast before we left. "Y/n, hurry up! We have to go!" Fred yelled, already about to walk out of the Great Hall.

"Pushy much?" I say, standing up, and both boys walk over to me while Fred grabs my hand and starts running. "Hold up! Stop running so fast!"

"Why? Can't keep up?"

"Oh really?" I pull my had out of his grip and start running through the corridors, not caring if we get caught, as long as I proved him wrong.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

When we reached the carriages, I halted to a stop. "You win." Fred says, out of breath.

"I know I did. That's why you never doubt a Wood." I say, placing my hands on my hips. "Where's George?"

"Right here!" He yells far behind us. 

"I was taking my time, and walking. Letting you two have your moment."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Once we got to Hogsmeade, both boys dragged me to Zonko's before anywhere else. 

"Now we need to find something to use on Snape." 

"More dung bombs?"

"No, we can't pull the same prank two times, idiot. But what about-" I zoned out looking around and saw Hermione and Ron talking to someone, but no one was there.

"Who are you guys talking to?" I ask, walking over to them.

"Uh, er-"

"-our selves." They say.

"No your not." 

They sigh. "Harry, he's under the invisibility cloak."

"Oh, hey there, Harry." I smile and walk back to the twins.

"Have you found out what you want yet?"

"Yep!" They say in unison.

"Ok, let's go. Where to next?"

They both look at each other. "Honey dukes."

"Twin telepathy is kind of creepy." I laugh.

The three of us left for the Candy shop. Once we took our first step into the building, we all looked around, our eyes widening. Every week, there was something new about the store that was mesmerizing. It was almost as if it was their first time in the store, every time.

Y/n went to her usual favorite spot, the chocolate frog section. 

She ended up only leaving with three, one for each of them, along with the Pumpkin Pasties and Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans that both twins insisted they bought.