30

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 30-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n was walking with Fred along the edge of the Forbidden Forest, the two of them had just passed Hagrid's little cozy hut.

"I don't see how he can live in that thing. It's so small, and he's so, big." Fred looked behind him at the small hut and looked back at Y/n. 

"Magic Fred, magic." She said in a mystical voice.

The walk so far was something normal, they were mainly just trying to get out of the castle and get some fresh air. The only thing strange about it was the occasional noises heard from way past the trees. Fred had said it sounded like someone getting murdered countless times to lighten up the mood, but instead it just grossed Y/n out a little.

"I wonder what's all in the forest." She asked curiously, ignoring Fred's comments.

"I don't think there's much. Ron claims that there are spiders in there, I know there are unicorns and centaurs, but other than that, I'm not sure."

"The spiders are just in his head. Doesn't help that you turned his teddy bear into a spider when he was little."

"What can I say? True prankster from a young age."

"Nothing to be proud of."

Fred glared at the girl and looked ahead to where they were going, "Who's that?"

"I don't know, looks like they're wearing a green Quidditch jumper, though." She squinted her eyes to make out who it was.

"Slytherin."

"Flint-" But by the time they were about to turn back the way they came from, he spotted them and headed straight for them. "No use in running."

"Hey, there princess." Marcus Flint smiled his big toothy smile as normal. Ever since their first year, he had a thing for Y/n. He never liked her, he just liked the idea of torturing the girl.

"What do you want Flint?" She muttered between clenched teeth. At least hers were straight.

"Just wanted to say hi to my favorite girl."

"If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll punch you square in the nose." Fred stepped forward, blocking Y/n from sight.

Marcus pulled out his wand and yelled a spell, "Locomotor Mortis!"  Fred dropped to the ground with his legs locked. He could still see that was happening, but he had no control as to what was going to happen.

"You bitch." Y/n mumbled,

"What are you going to do 'bout it? Princess."

"I'll fight you if needed."

"With what?" He fake pouted.

"With these things." She stuck up both of her hands and formed them into a fist. The only thing that was bad about fighting someone like him was that he had just as much reflexes as she did by playing quidditch. Except he probably had a little more strength than she did. "Maybe I'll make your teeth worse than they are. Not like they need it or anything. I'm sure you are due for a dentist appointment. Hermione's parents are dentists, I'm sure they would be happy to pull out a few of your teeth."

"You take that back. I'm not going to visit some mudblood's parents. My teeth are fine."

"Your teeth say otherwise." She grinned. "I would leave if I were you. One of those daemons from the forest might get 'cha."

"Daemons?" He scampered off back to the castle.

"That's what I thought. Don't mess with a Wood." She turned around and looked at the ground. She pulled out her wand and said the counter curse for Fred. "Poor Freddie. Is he ok?"

"Just dandy." He shook his head and regained his balance. "That little git."

"He really thought something was about to get him."

"He needs to go get his teeth checked out. It makes him a lot less intimidating that way."

"I don't think he realizes that, though."

"We should use 'Densaugeo' to make his teeth grow."

"That would be hilarious. That should be your next prank."

"And you get to help out with it."

"As I should."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆