29

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 29-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

It had been a while since Fred took me to Hogsmeade. Something felt off, but then again, something felt right. Like that we should be together, but that we shouldn't. I kept telling myself to stop thinking that way because my ideas about dating in the past just flooded back. Everyone wanted us to be together, so shouldn't that be what happens? Again, one half of my brain said no, but the other half said yes.

I was playing Quidditch with Oliver. Basic Catcher and Keeper play. I tried to throw the Quaffle in the goal while he tried to block my throws. 

"You seem off today. You're messing up a lot. What's up?" Oliver asked as I flew past him on my broom.

"I have a question. Do you feel right being with Lee?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? You always said that we should be together."

"Sometimes I think that the only reason that Fred and I are together is that everyone wants us to be. Not because there's really something there. I mean, everyone wanted you and Lee to be together. I just think the idea of dating is still weird, and we're moving too fast." I said in one breath.

"Whoa, slow down. If you feel like something's wrong, let him know. If you think you're moving too fast, just tell him. If he really likes you, then he'll understand. Just communicate." He flew over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. Even though we were having a nice talk, I was still playing the game. I had the Quaffle in my hand still, and he was still distracted. I threw it in the goal and started laughing as I landed on the ground and put the ball away. "You cheater!" He yelled, running after me. 

"To bad! Rule number one, never get distracted!" I laughed as I ran back to the castle, with an annoyed Oliver running after me.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Hey, Freddie." I walked up to Fred and George as they were walking down a corridor with Lia.

"Yes?" He asked, turning around.

"Can I possibly talk to you alone?"

"Sure." He motioned for George and Lia to keep walking, and that's what they did. "What's up?"

"I had a question about our relationship and all." Fred's face dropped at her words. "Can we slow stuff down? I feel like we're taking it a little fast." If you asked her what they were doing wrong, she wouldn't be able to answer. It sounded stupid, but she didn't know what they were moving too fast with. Just something told her that they were. That was ok, right?

"Of course, we can. I thought it was something bad." 

"No, not at all."

"Sure we can."

"Thanks."

"Anything for you love."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆