𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒?
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

3.1K 175 58
By afternoonbliss

——————
chapter six: trying to get to you
——————
"i agree with stiles."
——————

aurora and scott was at the animal clinic, working their shifts. someone had came in with their dog because he his stomach was acting up. aurora filled the syringe with the medication that was needed before handing it to deaton.

"it's not gonna hurt him, is it?" the owner of the dog, kyle, asked.

"just a little." deaton answered. "but i usually find that it's the owners. . . who few the most pain."

aurora smiled once she saw that kyle was wincing. she looked over to scott, who was gently holding the dog down as deaton pushed the needle in.

"alright, well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites, but my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have." deaton told kyle as scott gently picked the dog up and put him on the floor.

"got a cool name." aurora heard scott say as she started to put the materials away.

"he's got two brothers at home named beretta and trigger. military family." kyle informed. "looks like he knows who the alpha is."

aurora was done putting everything away, walking over to where scott and kyle was. she crouched down, the dog immediately standing up, making scott stop petting him. he ran over to aurora, who smiled before she began to let him. the small dog rolled onto its back so that aurora could rub his stomach.

"he sure does." aurora smiled, rubbing bullet's belly. "who's a good boy?"

a few minutes later, aurora was helping deaton with paperwork while scott was looking at the stool sample. aurora stopped what she was doing, looking up from the paperwork as she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. she furrowed her eyebrows as the goosebumps spread across her skin.

"i found something." scott told the two, snapping aurora out of her thoughts.

"rinse it off." deaton told him, grabbing a bottle of water and taking it over to scott.

aurora follows him, watching scott wash off whatever he was holding in between the tweezers. her eyebrows rose as a white object came into view.

"what is that?" scott asked, handing the tweezers to deaton.

"definitely poisonous. . . for the dog." deaton answered, examining the object. "actually, for you two as well."

this made scott and aurora look at each other with furrowed eyebrows before they turned back to the vet. "wolfsbane?" they asked in unison.

"mistletoe." deaton corrected.

aurora looked at the small white object, not wanting to know how it could be so poisonous towards them. aurora walked away, going back to the paperwork. once she was done with that, she started to help scott clean off the metal table that the dog was in. the both of them looked towards the window, hearing barking coming from outside.

they then look at each other, the both if them going to the entrance of the pet clinic and leaving. once they were outside, they saw that kyle's car was still outside. they then heard the sound of small feet running towards them, which made them turn to see bullet.

aurora bent down and grabbed the small dog, her eyebrows furrowed as she felt him shaking, feeling how scared he was.

"he's shaking from fear." aurora told scott.

the both of them turned towards the alleyway that bullet had came from, not smelling or seeing anyone. 

~~~

aurora was standing next to stiles and scott, both werewolves telling their best friend what happened last night as the boys got changed into their running gear.

aurora had already changed into some leggings and a sports bra, having a sweater over it. her hair was in a pony tail while her headphones was wrapped around her neck. sadly, coach finstock was making her run with them.

"we looked everywhere. it's like he just walked away. left his car, his dog." scott said.

"okay, was he like - did he- could he have been a virgin maybe?" stiles asked as he pulled his sweater on. "did he look like virgin? was he, you know, virginal?"

scott and aurora looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows before turning back to the spastic boy.

"no, definitely not." scott started, pulling a sweater on as well. "deaton makes us have sex with all of his clients. it's a new policy."

aurora nudged his arm with hers, letting a few chuckles escape her lips. scott looked at her, laughing as well. they then looked back at stiles to see he wasn't even smiling at the joke, their smiled dropping.

"we don't know if he was a virgin, stiles." aurora told him.

"and why are you talking like he's already dead?" scott asked. "he's just missing."

"missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, guys." stiles told them. "and you know who else is a virgin? me. i'm a virgin, okay. and you know what that means? it means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. okay, i need to have sex, like, right now. someone needs to have sec with me, like, today. like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

stiles slammed his locked shut as he took in a deep breath.

"alright, i'll do it." danny said, making the stilinksi boy scream and turn towards him.

"what?" he asked.

"come to my place at 9:00. plan to stay the night. i like to cuddle." danny told him.

"oh." stiles said, looking at his best friends before looking back at danny. "that was so sweet. are you kidding?"

"yes, i'm kidding." danny answered before walking away. "hi, rori."

"hi, danny." she greeted, a small smile on her lips.

"okay, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, danny." stiles yelled after him. "it's not attractive, alright?"

aurora patted stiles shoulder, "i would have sex with you, stiles. but one, you're like my brother. and two, i wouldn't be caught dead having sex with a guy."

stiles glared at her, "i wasn't even gonna ask you."

"i know, but i just wanted to say it." aurora smiled, patting his cheek.

"mr.lahey, happy to have you back. not happy that you're late." coach finstock told said boy as he entered the locker room.

"sorry, coach." he mumbled, aurora smiling at him as he walked to his cubby.

"i'll remind you all, cross country is not optional for lacrosse players. i don't need you turning into a bunch of fat asses in the off season. so work on that." coach told his players, making aurora raise her eyebrows.

~~~

aurora was jogging next to coach, having a first - aid kit on her back just in case someone got hurt on the run. she then felt the twins, who she still didn't learn the names of, run past her and ahead of the group. she didn't think anything of it before isaac had ran past her, following them.

she stopped, turning to see where scott or stiles were. her eyes met scott's, the both of them communicating silently. she nodded at him, taking the first - aid kid from off her back and handing it to coach. she then took off down the trail with scott following her.

they had ran down the trail that the twins and isaac had ran down, smelling the air so that they could pick up on isaac's scent. they followed it, which led them a pretty open area. the beta and the gamma saw that the twins was holding isaac, having one twin having isaac's right hand behind his back, while the other was holding the left out.

"ethan, i always forget, how many bones in the human body?" one of the twins asked his brother.

"i don't know." ethan answered, looking down at isaac's arm. "let's count."

before he could even twist isaac's arm, aurora ran towards ethan and punched him in the face. she then turned towards the other twin, who was taken aback.

"that's one." she said to him, a small smile on her face.

she looked at the other twin, watching as he shifted in front of her. her smile widened but then dropped as she shifted as well, scott and isaac doing the same.  ethan got up from the ground, putting his jaw back in place before he shifted. they all growled at one another, getting ready to attack.

but then they heard a girl scream.

this made scott, isaac, and aurora take off and run back towards the group. they appeared next to stiles, seeing that there was a body against a tree, it's head bashed in with a leash around their neck and their throat slashed. aurora's eyes then widened once she realized who it was.

"it's him, isn't it?" stiles asked his best friends.

scott and aurora stayed silent, trying to process the scene that was in front of her. a few minutes later, sheriff stilinksi appeared with his deputies.

"get back!" he yelled at the teenagers, waving with his hands to make them step back. "get these kids out of here!"

"dad, just come here." stiles said as he grabbed his father and brought him closer to the body. "look, look. look at it. it's the same as the others, you see?"

"yeah, i see that." noah told his son. "do me favor. go back to school, yeah? coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"you heard the man! nothing to see here!" coach yelled. "probably just some homeless kid!"

"coach." scott called.

"yeah?"

"he was a senior." the mccall boy informed.

coach stayed silent for a few seconds, "he wasn't on the team, was he?"

"kyle!" a lady yelled, making everyone turn towards her. "oh, god! kyle!"

aurora then felt noah put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her to start walking off. her, along with the boys, began to walk back towards the school. they noticed how the twins was looking at the body. it was like they were just as shocked and confused as everyone else.

"you see the way the twins looked at him?" isaac asked them.

"yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" stiles shot back.

"no, no. they knew." isaac said.

"the kid was strangled with a garrote, all right?" stiles told him. "am i the only one recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"oh, you think it's a coincidence they show up and then people start dying?" isaac asked him.

"well, no, but i still don't think it's them." stiles reasoned, the group stopping.

both isaac and stiles looked at scott and aurora, wanting to know who they sided with.

"scott? rori?" stiles said.

"how bout you guys?" isaac asked.

"i agree with stiles." aurora informed, making isaac pout slightly.

"i don't know yet." scott answered.

"you don't know yet?" stiles repeated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"well, he's got a point." scott said, pointing at isaac. "seriously, dude. human sacrifices?"

"scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if i were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal. but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" stiles ranted, making aurora nod her head in agreement.

"that's a good point too." scott said to isaac.

"i don't care. they killed that kid, they killed the turk that saved me. and i'm gonna kill them too." isaac told or favorite trio before he walked off.

"you know, he's been around derek for too long." aurora pointed out before following the lahey boy.

~~~

aurora was sitting beside isaac in chemistry class. she wasn't really paying attention to what mr.harris was talking about or writing on the board, she was too focused on isaac. she looked back at scott, who was worrying about him too.

"they're here for a reason." scott whispered. "give us a chance to figure it out before you do anything, okay?"

when he didn't receive an answer from the lahey boy in front of him, he looked over at aurora.

"isaac. isaac, give us some time to figure out why they are here." aurora tried, but was ignored.

"mr.harris, can i use the bathroom, please?" isaac asked the teacher, who simply gestured to the door.

isaac got up from his seat and left the classroom, aurora watching in worry. she turned back to scott who quickly shot up from his seat.

"i have to go to the bathroom too." he said.

"one at a time." mr.harris told him.

"but i - i really have to go. like, medical emergency have to go." scott tried.

"mr.mccall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to pour from every orifice, i would still respond, 'one at a time.'" mr.harris started. "is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

"no. no. that's pretty good." scott answered before he sat back down in his seat.

he looked over at aurora, who just shrugged. mr.harris went back to the lesson, aurora starting to write down the notes that was on the board. and then suddenly, they heard a thud come from the hallways. mr.harris exited the classroom, the students following him.

they saw one of the twins laying on the floor, blood splattered all over his face. isaac was standing over him, looking down at him with a confused expression on his face.

"what is this?" mr.harris asked.

aurora looked up and down the hallway to see that the other twin had just turned the corner. she raised her eyebrows. they seem to be pretty smart.

"what's going on?"

"you alright?" danny asked the twin in worry.

"uh, he just - he just came at me." he answered.

"isaac, what the hell did you do?" mr.harris asked him

aurora looked at scott, the both of them knowing what the twins were trying to do. and it seemed to be working.

after chemistry, scott and aurora was following behind isaac as he walked to his locker.

"don't let it bother you. it's just lunchtime detention." scott told the taller boy.

"if all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in." aurora added as isaac opened his locker. "they're just trying to get to you."

"it's not just me." isaac said while looking at someone.

this made aurora and scott turn to see that one of the twins was talking to lydia at her locker. aurora really had to learn their names.

"what about tonight?" the twin asked the strawberry blonde.

"nope. studying." she answered as she closed her locker.

"i could help you."

"do you have an iq higher than 170?" lydia asked him.

"okay, you could help me." the alpha shot back. "tonight then?"

lydia didn't answer him, but instead patted his chest before walking away. the twin then looked over at the trio with a smug look, aurora and scott throwing daggers at him with their eyes.

"what?" scott asked, feeling isaac looking at them both.

"now they're getting to you two." isaac answered before he walked off.

aurora took in a deep breath before releasing it. she walked off and when to her locker, seeing allison at her own. she smiled as she got closer, glad to see the argent girl.

"well, hello, ms.argent." aurora greeted, the smile still on her face.

"hey." allison said, a smile appearing on her lips.

"what do you wanna do at lunch?" aurora asked as she opened her locker and switch some books out.

"i can't do anything." allison sighed, closing her own locker. "i got lunch detention for sleeping in my french class."

"wow, the allison argent got detention?" aurora asked sarcastically, making allison roll her eyes. "don't worry, you won't be in there by yourself. isaac had lunch detention too."

"that makes me feel so much better." allison stated sarcastically. "hey, when are we gonna finish what we started in my room?"

aurora raised her eyebrows, knowing what allison was referring to. "when do you wanna finish it?"

allison smirked, stepping closer to the hastings girl. "i would love to finish it right now, but i can't be late for lunch detention."

"well, we can finish it whenever you want." aurora said, mirroring the smirk on allison's face.

she brought her face closer to allison's their lips a few centimeters swags from each other's. aurora could hear allison's heartbeat start to go faster, which made her smirk widen. she could see allison looking at her lips, which made want to lean in, but then the bell rang, making her pull back slightly.

"you have five minutes to get to detention." aurora whispered before she kissed allison's forehead.

she heard allison groan as she walked towards the cafeteria. she turned around, walking backwards.

"you're such a tease, rora!" allison yelled at her.

"oh, you love it!" aurora yelled back before she turned around again, a smile on her face.

~~~

ahhhhhhhh. u guys i can't wait for them to get together. i want it to happen before season 3b though, idk why. but i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, i'll start writing the next one as soon as i post this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.5K 33
BOOK 2/7 Retrouvailles: The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation After finishing (well surviving) the rest of her sophomore year, Ol...
73.5K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...
89.1K 2.2K 28
"Stop moving you idiot" I exclaimed loudly "i'm trying to get the tone right and you're screwing up the shadows!" ----- Freya didn't care about b...
59.1K 1.4K 21
young Stiles Stilinski has been pulled into the supernatural world by his best friend Scott, who got turned into a werewolf. but other than the super...