Discovering Catwoman ▷ Stiles...

De margolynnturner

Jenna Felmore has had way more life altering experiences than she ever expected moving to the little town of... Mai multe

Chapter One >>
Chapter Two>>
Chapter Three >>
Chapter Four >>
Chapter Five>>
Chapter Six>>
Chapter Seven>>
Chapter Eight>>
Chapter Ten>>
Chapter Eleven>>
Chapter Twelve>>
Chapter Thirteen>>
Chapter Fourteen>>
Chapter Fifteen>>
Chapter Sixteen>>
Chapter Seventeen>>
Chapter Eighteen>>
Chapter Nineteen>>
Chapter Twenty>>
Chapter Twenty One>>
Chapter Twenty Two>>
Chapter Twenty Three>>
Chapter Twenty-Four>>
Chapter Twenty-Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six>>
Chapter Twenty-Seven>>
Chapter Twenty-Eight>>
Chapter Twenty-Nine>>
Chapter Thirty>>
Chapter Thirty-One>>
Chapter Thirty-Two>>
Chapter Thirty-Three>>
Chapter Thirty-Four>>
Chapter Thirty-Five>>
Chapter Thirty-Six>>
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Last Chapter
That's All Folks
Coming Back

Chapter Nine>>

10.8K 405 50
De margolynnturner

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

Tom Bodett

---------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine-Jenna's POV

The police, including my dad showed up about twenty minutes later lucky for Stiles and I the paralysis was wearing off. Me faster than him due to the supernatural abilities. He leaned against me until he could fully use his legs.

We sat on the back of the ambulance for what seemed like the millionth time since I have moved to Beacon Hills. Sheriff Stilinski sat to the right of Stiles, my dad on my left. Heavy tension in the air.

"Dad can I just go home?" I whined. He glared at me but sympathy was in my eyes. His body leaned in close to mine.

"Jenna this isn't the first time you've been at the discovery of a dead body you do realize that right?" I felt tears well up in my eyes knowing full and well that this hadn't been my first encounter with dead bodies.

"I know, but I swear, we just walked in and the jeep was on top of the guy." I sniffled and his glared broke wrapping me up in his arms he sighed.

"Okay kiddo. I'll see you at home. Go straight there you hear me, no detours." He pressed his lips against my forehead. "Maybe it would be a good idea to stay away from Stiles for a little while, yeah?"

My head whipped up, wide-eyed. "I'm just saying, whenever he's around you always seem to get yourself in trouble and then I get a call informing me that you are in the back of an ambulance. Do you know how hard that is on a father?"

My heart ached. I knew that I was putting him through a lot but it wasn't like I could just stay away from Stiles. Hell he was practically my boyfriend, besides that, if we didn't fight the monsters who would?

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

A sad smile graced his lips. "I know. Just think on it." With that he walked away leaving me with Stiles and his dad who were having a conversation.

"What's wrong with your hand?"

Stiles rubbed his still numb hand back and forth shaking it a little.

"Nothing. Can I just get out of here now?" I placed my hand on his back trying to calm his nerves as well as mine.

"Look, if there's something you don't think you can tell me, both of you..."

Stiles cut his dad off. "You think I'm lying?"

"No, of course not." On the defensive side. "I'm just worried about you."

He took another deep breath as the rain continued to pelt down. "Now, if you saw someone do this, and if you're afraid that maybe they're going to come back and make sure you two don't say anything about it..."

I moved my arm from Stiles back to lace my arm through his snuggling against him for warmth. "Mr. Stilinski, I promise you, we didn't see anything."

"At all." Stiles chimed in. "Can we go now please?"

He stared at us for a moment before pursing his lips and nodding. "Sure, but not in your jeep."

Both Stiles and I glanced at him. "We're going to have to impound it." Stiles scoffed giving a 'what the hell' look to his dad. He just shrugged. "Sorry kid, evidence. See you at home. Bye, Jenna."

Stiles groaned watching his dad walk away running a hand through his prickly spikes and awkwardly laying his head on my shoulder. "Look, at least make sure they wash it."

His dad didn't even turn around. Stiles glanced back at me intertwining our fingers. "Some night huh?"

I gave a small chuckle. "You could say that."

Now it was my turn to lean my head against his shoulder. Slowly his fell against the top of mine.

"My dad thinks I should stay away from you for a while. Says you're trouble."

A chuckle reverberated through his chest. "I'm pretty sure I am. What do you think about that idea?"

I smiled at him playing with our fingers. "I've always had a knack for finding trouble wherever I go, might as well not fight it."

Third Person>>

Cameron watched as his daughter softly smiled at the boy she was curled up next to. The two sharing a moment that only the two of them could really feel. He felt like he was reliving his past, picturing his late wife and him sitting there.

Emotions tugged at his heart knowing that the pair loved each other. He could see it in the way they acted.

His eyes watched as they got up walking to Jenna's car, the doors shutting behind them.

"He'll protect her, you know." The voice of his boss carried through the air. Cameron watched the black car drive away until it was only a speck.

"I know."

John continued. "Stiles, while he may have a habit of getting in trouble, he always protects everything he loves."

A sigh left his lips. "It just hurts knowing that she's growing up and one day she won't need me, she'll just need him." He turned to the sheriff.

A small smile pushed the corners of John's lips. "She'll never stop needing you, she just won't be around as much. It happens with all teenagers."

Cameron nodded noticing the knowing look on John's face. It wasn't just him that had a child in the back of that ambulance tonight. He needed to remember that.

"I think we're about due for a beer." He clapped the sheriff on the back who gave a laugh.

"That we are." The pair walked back to the case hoping to find some evidence.

Jenna's POV<<

We drove to my house in silence. Scott was waiting for us on my porch. He stood up as we approached the door.

"You two okay?"

We nodded. Stiles wrapped an arm around my shoulders keeping me pressed against his body. His tense body.

"You're right. It's not like you or Jenna. I mean, Its eyes were almost, like, reptilian."

I took a deep breath. "There was something about them though."

A confused expression clouded Scott's face, I continued.

"You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes, and you feel like you know them but you just can't figure it out who it is?"

"Are you saying you know who it is?" Scott questioned.

"No, but I think it knew us." Stiles finished for me pushing his nose into my hair.

Scott looked away nodding, taking in all the information.

"Well, it's been nice boys but I'm cold, exhausted, and soaked to the bone; I'm going inside."

I walked away Stiles's footsteps following me but I stopped him. "Go with Scott, have some bro bonding time or whatever it is that you two do while I'm not there." His expression proposed objection, but I silenced it.

"Stiles, I'll be fine. Now go do your police work detective, I'm going to go take a shower."

He nodded leaning forward, wrapping his arms around my body. "Goodnight." He whispered placing a soft kiss upon my forehead before walking away with the werewolf.

"Night batman." I turned trudging to the house but I could almost feel the grin that was etched onto his face.

I headed up the stairs, after feeding the dogs and taking off my shoes, immediately peeling off my clothes and heading in for a shower.

The hot water sprayed down my back, clouds of mist circling in the air. I tried to wash all the dreadful things that happened today down the drain but the slitted yellow eyes kept flashing behind my eyelids every time they closed.

I hurriedly finished up and put on some pjs that consisted of Stiles's grey Henley t-shirt and a pair of black boy-short style panties.

I braided my hair into a french braid getting it off my neck before sliding the covers back and slipping in the covers.

My head met the soft cotton of the pillows and I closed my eyes but the memories and thoughts were racing inside my head. I tossed around to the other side hoping sleep would just drift into my mind and turn it off.

It didn't happen though. I've been laying here for about an hour. Around twenty minutes ago dad checked in on me, but I pretended to be asleep, knowing that if he did know I was awake he would want to know if it was nightmares or not, and it's not like I could tell him that I saw a human sized lizard like creature that paralyzed me from the neck down and made me watch a mechanic get smashed to death.

That would definitely lead me to Mrs. Morrow's office.

Once again I heave a sigh rolling onto the other side of my body, sleep no where near my mind set.

Ping.

My phone alerted me from the bedside table. Reaching over I unlock the screen looking at the message.

Stiles:

Can't sleep?

I smiled replying back.

No, you?

It beeped not a couple seconds later.

Not a wink.

I smirked at the screen.

Give me two seconds.

I quickly got up grabbing the blanket at the foot of my bed, shuffling to my window.

Ping.

For what?

You'll see.

I sent the text climbing over my balcony to his window seal pushing it open silently and crawling inside.

He was facing the opposite wall, eyes staring at the screen of his phone about to type a message to me.

Lifting his covers got his attention, his wide eyes staring at me. The phone dropped from his hands.

I slipped in tossing my blanket on top of us, draping my arm around his waist. Our faces really close together. A smile dancing on my lips.

"Just figured if we were both going to be awake might as well do it together." I whispered, him finally getting the drift, pulling me into his chest, that might I add had no shirt on it. A pair of sweatpants hung dangerously low on his hips.

"You're in my bed." He was frozen.

I giggled nodding. "Yes, Stiles, I'm in your bed."

"You're half naked and this isn't a dream."

My head nuzzled into his neck, leaving a small peck at the base. "Yes, I'm very close to being naked but no this is not a dream."

"Holy shit." He choked out his body still rigid even though he was holding onto me.

"You know, cuddling with a board isn't very pleasant. Even when the board is warm." That seemed to break him out of his trans. Realization that this was actually happening settling in his brain.

"Sorry."

I snuggled closer sliding my leg through his, our feet tangling with each other. "This is better."

"Mmm." He hummed wrapping his arms tighter around me, a grin present on his face as his eyes closed. "This is a lot better."

It didn't take five minutes of being cuddled up in each others embrace for us to fall into a dreamless sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

130 2 17
With the start of the third grade, Stiles Stilinski moves into a town called Beacon Hills. Upon arriving he joins a friendship with Scott McCall, and...
346K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...