Unsaid Things

By phlezel_Bee01

These are things that I wish to say to others but can't or don't want too. So I just write them out. I am ver... More

Missing You...
A Crush
A Huge Influence
My Supporter
Shattered Heart
Anxious Waiting
Unsure Emotions
Old Habbits
Regret
The Quiet One
The Old Protector
Expected Visit
Missing a Friend
Venting
Going Down
Day Dreaming
Authors Note
Stuck In L.S.
Graduation
How Come?
To Whoever Is Reading
Authors Note
Care Giver
Growing Up
An Old Crush
Saturday Night
Thinking Back
First Day
People and their drama
Thinking of Him
The Dance
The Dance (pt. 2)
Longing For You
September 2nd, 2017
A. Woods
Sorry guys
It's you...
Here we go again
Once again
More things
Things and People
Long Awaited
Frustration
You did this to me
Here we go again
Why?
Disappointing Excitement
If Only...
The Realization
So I was thinking
Just a reminder
So you've been asking
Dark thoughts
A hypothetical situation
Just more thoughts
So here we are
Soo... I don't even know
Z.P.
How the day went
Just when I thought...
More 3am thoughts
11-5-19
The Revolving Door
January 4th, 2020
Something I want to respond with
Some news to share
I love you but...
Mad Sounds
Late night thoughts
Once again

Things I wish to tell you

8 1 0
By phlezel_Bee01

I saw you tonight on your bike in the restaurant... I wanted so badly to call out to you and say hello, it's been to long since I've heard your warm voice. But I couldn't. I want to send you the pictures I take of your precious daughter, but I can't. I long for your hugs because they feel safe and cozy. I want to talk to you about things and just be around you again because I miss you and I miss your laugh. It feels like you were ripped away from me because even though we didn't talk all the time, it was nice when we did. You always make me feel better when I've had a hard day. I just want to talk to you... Nothing more. Your energy is so enlightening and peaceful and I miss it. You're a very dominant person and I've always loved that about you, ever since a few days after your surgery when we met for the first time again since I was 7. I think about our time a lot. When we got stuck down the dirt road after it had rained. Or when we were laying in bed together talking listening to the baby talk to herself. I miss you.... A lot. I just wanted you to know... I hope you're doing well since it's been so long. I see you once in a while on your bike and I wish I could text you to take me out for a ride. I've always been a little scared of bikes if you want me to be honest but I feel like I may be less scared with you. But who knows. The bike is beautiful. I saw it tonight and I wanted so badly to wait for you... I want to ask you how you're doing but I know I can't. And I don't want to cause more problems then I already have. I just wish I could talk to you... That's all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 220 60
This is a diary where I will be recording my thoughts and feelings of each day. I'll also include some ideas for some stories I plan to write in the...
31 0 127
this is a poetry collection w/ poems i've written recently & started about 3 years ago. i never really been able to express myself in anything other...
141 2 18
I honestly just wanted a place to put all my favorite poems that I've written. Enjoy.
1.4K 100 94
This is my poetry and many more to come. thank you for reading . If you feel what I do, then I know it's real. "All poetry is written by me , do not...