Naked (Billy Butcher X Reader)

By BadWolf911

Hughie Campbell suffers mental trauma after his girlfriend Robin is killed in a high-velocity impact with cel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

1.8K 90 1
By BadWolf911

(Y/n) was sleeping upstairs, Frenchie's jacket serving as a pillow. She heard a big noise coming from downstairs, waking her up from her not so comfortable sleep. She noticed that there was sunlight seeping through the wooden planks on the windows.

She walked sleepily down the stairs, seeing Frenchie grab the stun baton they used on Translucent. She walked up to the three, leaning on the table.

"What are you doing?" Butcher asked, furrowing his brows.

"Shocking our invisible friend. I need him unconscious." the french man said, a crazy look on his face.

"Why?" Butcher asked again.

"Because I got it." he responded, holding the door handle with force, yanking it open and shocking the man, making him scream before passing out.

And so, the french man built a device, a bomb planted on the supe's ass. Just to make sure they get all the information they want. As they waited for the man to wake up again, they made small talk, it was awkward, but it was all forgotten when they heard Translucent wake up again.

"What the... Something doesn't feel right." the man said, probably feeling pain in his private areas.

"Oh, I'll bet." Billy joked.

"I'm not ashamed to admit I have outdone myself." Frenchie smiled, looking at Butcher, he then crouched down, looking at the nothing that was the superhero "Now, the problem is the skin, no? It's hard like diamonds. But then I realized, it's just your shell that is hard, huh? Like a turtle. But your insides, they are like the rest of ours, soft. So, how do you get to the squishy insides? Through the mouth? Non. The stomach acid, gag reflex. If I stick something down your throat, you may vomit it up." he scratched his head "There's truly only one way..."

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Translucent asked shocked.

"He stuck a lump of plastique up your bum, son." Butcher smiled at the supe.

(Y/n) held in a laugh, her closed fist in front of her mouth.

"Ass bomb." Frenchie said, before holding his hand up, high fiving the girl.

The hero slowly appeared, his eyes as wide as plates.

"Oh, my God." he whispered.

"Now, you stick a little finger up there and try to fish it out. Bang. I trigger this-" Butcher pointed to the device on his hand "Also bang. Savvy?" he smiled.

"Oh, please don't kill me." he began crying, tears building up in his eyes "I'll do anything." he held his arms up "I'll tell you about A-Train. That's what the kid wants, right?" he looked at Hughie, the group too looked at the kid "I-I don't know where A-Train was going to that night he killed the girl, okay? But I know where he was coming from."

"What? Where?" Hughie got closer to the cage.

"Popclaw's. He fucking loves her. He doesn't think anyone knows, but I know. I know a lot of things. But he's there every night. Maybe... Now, even." he shrugged.

"Popclaw? That's the hero with the...-" Hughie tried.

"The porn movies?" she asked, trying herself to remember, making Butcher and Hughie look at her weird "What? She's good."

"Anyone knows what A-Train was doing, it's Popclaw. But that's all I know about that, I swear to Christ. But I'll tell you anything else you want. Just ask." he smiled, actually afraid for his life for the first time in forever.

Billy looked at (Y/n) and Hughie, pointing with his head that they should leave.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." the hero tried "Just... Ask anything."

"Now, normally, that would be just what the doctor ordered. But unfortunately, for you, we're out of time." Billy said as he turned to leave.

The hero began to plead, as the others waited outside for his demise. However, as the english man was going to press the button, Frenchie called his attention.

"Butcher!" he turned to the french man "A moment, s'il vous plait." they gathered around the man's notebook.

A security camera showed something really fast passing by the sky.

"What is that?" Hughie asked worriedly.

"It's fucking Homelander." the girl said, swallowing drily.

"That's Homelander? Homelander's here? Oh shit. Oh shit!" the kid began to hyperventilate, suddenly a realization dawned on him "He could see us. He's got X-ray vision. He can see through the fucking roof." he continued to panic.

Frenchie turned to Butcher.

"And super fucking hearing. You pull that detonator, he will hear."

"We got to throw him off the scent." Billy said, thinking non stop for a solution.

"But how?" Hughie asked, wanting in the idea.

"Either we get a distraction somewhere else or a noise loud enough to hide our noise." the girl said, crossing her arms, thinking her own ideas up.

"Exactly, love." he smiled seductively at her "Pittsburgh." he said to Frenchie.

As Frenchie argued with Butcher, the girl turned to Hughie, anger showing on her face, but worry filling her eyes.

"Stay here." she turned to leave, but he held her arm.

"Where are you going?" he asked, not understanding what was happening "You're new to this too."

"Well, yeah. But I'm not new to faking it." she pulled her arm, hurrying up the stairs.

They got out of the place, afraid of being seen at the wrong time. They entered the van, Butcher in the back and (Y/n) in the front with Frenchie.

"Where is it?" Billy asked, getting closer to the french man.

"Back door panel." he answered, getting his phone and calling someone "Cherie. It's a burn." he began "No joke, I'm afraid." as she responded from the other side he turned the phone off and looked behind at Butcher "Come on."

"Frenchie, I'm getting shit reception here." he said, typing on the strange computer.

"Well, figure it the fuck out, huh?" Frenchie screamed at him.

As the girl saw Homelander's blur in the sky, she turned to Frenchie, pulling his shirt in her direction.

"Kiss me." she said, a determined look on her face.

"It's not the time for that, mon ange." the french man looked around worriedly, as fidgety as ever.

"Fucking do it." she pulled him again, smashing their lips together.

They began rough kissing, grabbing at each other's clothes, but not really paying attention to the contact and more about the outside of the van. Butcher turned his attention for a few seconds to them, but shook his head and went back to the computer.

Suddenly a knock on the car's front window made them stop, they stopped the kissing and turned to the noise. Frenchie gave Homelander a shy smile, but the girl gave him a big ass smile, as if she was his biggest fan. The hero pointed down, asking for the french man to roll down the window, and he did so.

"Evening." the man said, looking around.

"Holy shit." Frenchie exclaimed, as if he's completely mesmerized.

"Homelander! I'm a great fan!" the girl extended her arm, hoping to get a handshake, which he did, looking less tense now.

"So, I need to see your ID and the pretty lady's." he winked at her and she bit her lips, vomiting on the inside "What are you two doing out here?"

"We were going out on a date." she smiled and held Frenchie's hand "We just got out of the restaurant."

"This is my place." he said, giving his ID and handing the girl's too "I'm opening a Fogo de Chão. You know what a churrascaria is?"

"Yeah, it's a Brazilian steakhouse." the hero answered, handing their ID's back "Sir, I need to see the back of the van."

"No offense, but you got a warrant or something?" Frenchie asked and felt the girl's hand tighten on his.

"Well, if you got nothing back there, then you got nothing to worry about, right?" Homelander smiled and the 'couple' laughed awkwardly.

As the supe came back to the front, he stopped for a second.

"Everything all right, sir?" Frenchie asked.

And all of a sudden the man flew off, shaking the van with the force.

"Well, bye to you too, asshole." (Y/n) said, letting go of Frenchie's hand and throwing herself backwards, hitting her back against the rough seat.

They get out of the van, seeing Butcher far away behind a dumpster. She smiled at him, finally breathing calmly by knowing that he was okay. They slowly make their way inside the restaurant, even though Billy and Frenchie had had encounters like that, it still made their legs turn to jelly.

"I didn't know you could kiss like that, love." the english man flirted, getting closer to her while walking.

"I could show you sometime, if you want." she responded, looking down at his mouth and biting her own lip.

She turned to him, getting closer, he towered over her, but she liked every single aspect of it. As their lips were almost touching, she turned away, her heart beating a thousand miles per hour. She smiled at the thought of kissing Butcher, but she was pretty sure he was just messing with her.

As she was going down the stairs she saw blood splatters on the walls, and then Hughie standing shocked with the bomb device on his hand.

"Hughie! What the fuck?!" she screamed, she just didn't know what emotion was more powerful at the moment, but it was either anger or worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.6K 42
.・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ»β˜Ύγƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚. " π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕑 π•₯𝕠𝕑 π•£π•šπ••π•– π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦, π•š 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•Šπ•”π•’π•£π•—π•’π•”π•–... π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•¨π•™π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•“π•šοΏ½...
10.6K 336 13
You are a therapist/psychiatrist. You was just out of no where given a new client without any heads up- I wonder who it is...? (This description suc...
93.4K 2.1K 48
(Y/n), a young man, alone and conflicted, wanders around the United States for years, trying to stay alive like everyone else. During an escape from...
22.3K 447 29
Life as a youtuber is pretty cool. Especially when you are best friends with the "Banana Bus Squad". But something turns a bit south when you find ou...