𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

33.

307 8 0
By Blueb3rrypies

I lied on the bed for a while, trying to sleep but failed. I just remember that who was Levi going to tortured, it was Sannes and he was the one who turtored and killed my father's dad. I want to hear from him myself. I urged to get up. Before going to the basement, I look myself on the mirror, I was a mess, my head neck and hands was wrapped with bandages,  a bruise on my face as well  a cut from my lip I try to go downstairs, damn,  it's hurt. I walk slowly and I met the Mikasa and the others who were sitting.

"Stella,what are you doing here?!" Sasha ask

"I'm going down to the basement." I answered.

"Captain told you to rest." Mikasa says withsome worried tone.

"It's okay, Mikasa." I reassure her

As I walk down at the staircase, I saw Levi is wearing an apron and gloves out of his cravat and uniform to avoid getting blood stains from him.Sannes was tied up on the chair and he's been beaten up and Blood and bruise covering his face. Then, Levi saw at me with his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here? You still injured."

"I just can't sleep anymore.

"It's my fault... I failed to protected you." He says and I say guilty in his eyes.

"N–No, It's not your fault,really! It's just, I can't...After what happened earlier." I told him with a sad tone.

"And I have to ask something from this man." I say with a bored expression

Then, Levi slung his hand over my shoulder so I don't fell.

"You still at it?!" Hange ask bursting the door and Mobilt behind her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty new at this." He replies.

"Shortcake!!! Thank God You're okay!" She run and gives me bone crushing hug.

"Let go of her Shitty glasses ,she's still injured." Levi warns, gave her death glare

"Ooh, I'm sorry. Mr. Grumpy."

Then, she turns her attention to Sannes.

"Sannes! You should I know that I'm also a novice at human to tortures at human so bear with me!" The mad sciencetist says.

Hange handed Levi the pillar.

"Wait! What do you even want?!Who the hell tortures without questions?!"

"Oh right, we do have questions for you."he said.

"Where is Eren and Historia? Why are you aftering Historia?" Levi ask a deadly look in his eyes. "What's the Reiss family?" Sannes looked away from the question.

"Too slow!" Hange says getting closer to him. " Can't you see we're in a hurry?!" She grabbed the pillar,going to the first finger.

"This will be harder than i thought will be..." She mutters.Struggling to peel the nail up. Sannes Screaming in pain, I look away. He deserve it but its pain to see it.

After he still refuse to talk,Hange continue on with the other nails but he definitely does'nt want to talk.

I stepped foward and crouched down to get at eye level with him. "How many did you have to peel to get so good?" I ask him with a malicious tone.

He look down and closed his eyes."To much to count ."

"Within these cramped walls ,do you know why is war never broken out?" He asked me.

"Well, I terrified that my punishment would getting thrown outside the walls,I'm surprise that tactics hasn't been push more."

"It's because the First Interior squad dirtied our hand to protect the peace.A teacher that's to smart for their own good, a stupid couple who tried to fly, a whore from some ranch in the sticks! Humanity has doing this far because we eresed them! You should thanking us!"

"Hange, hand me the pillar." I ordered her with monotone voice. Both Levi and her shocked.

"H–here." She give it to me.

"That  teacher." I say dangerously, slowly peeling his nail causing to him scream out in pain. " that you've been tortured and killed him was my grandfather, you bastard!My father became an orphan in a young age because of you act cowardly . I should blame it to you asshole, why my father joining the Survey Corps. That's all time I thought I will lose him anytime and he can't stop blaming on himself that his the reason that his dad's death! So, why I should thanking you?!" I yelled in anger while tears falling on my face.

"So, you have to pay the price  what you did to my grandfather~" I said with psychopath smile.

And I started to peel his other nail, Sannes scream in pain.

"But you guys!" He raise his voice. "I've never seen anyone get more pleasure out of torturing than you guys! You're all are monsters!" My heart sank to heard him say that, I dropped the pillars on the floor.

Levi notices me stiffens at Sannes

"I'm not afraid." Sannes added but he sounded like defeated. "I have the king...yeah thats right." He smiled to himself . I have the king,I believed him and the peace within these walls. Go ahead and tortured me to death if you have to. I deserve it anyways with these blood-stained life that I have."

"It's time for a break." Levi says. My breathe still shaken. I need to get air, It feels like I'm drowning in the water. I walk out and Levi followed me behind.

"Stella, breathe." Levi says, pulling me against his chest as I sunk to my knees. " You having a panic attack, breathe Stella."

"I–I C–can't stop it. I'm sorry.My fingers clenched into my chest.

"It's okay,it's okay. Just breathe. You don't have to be sorry for anything.  I'm here, by your side. " Levi says, his hand pulling out the strain of my hair before running his fingers through my hair. I mimic his breathing until I calm down. My clenched relaxing. I felt exhausted.

I finally stared at his grey eyes. "Levi?"

"Hmn?"

"Am I a monster?" I ask.

Levi pulls me into a hug. "No. Your'e not a monster"

\\♡\\

I walk slowly to the second cellar a few doors down from where Sannes is and I open it to Ralph that was in the wagon.

"Hey.Get up." I say coldly and I feel Levi is standing behind me. Ralph's legs shook as he tried to stand and Levi went past me to grab him . As Levi drag him over to me, I went closer to him. "Your'e going to cooparate with us or else you'll ended like your bestie,Sannes okay?" I say basically a threat.He couldn't keep eye contact with me, he tried to look away as much as he could but I forced him to look at me by grabbing his chin. "Okay?" My voice was calm and I could feel that he shaking his head under my grasp.

As we approached the stairs, Ralph cries out when Levi pushes him foward towards the stairs. "Quit shoving! It's hurts !"

"You're pathetic .It took only one nail to make you talk." Levi grunts to disappointment."Sannes doesn't have any nails left.Your'e nothing like him."

Then, Hange held up a piece of paper to him. "Read." I say to him. His eyes started to read what was on it and he shook his head trying to move away but he froze at the feeling. "I said... read.it." I repeat with my face plastered with psychopath smile while holding a knife and he gulp. He told us everything.

Hange and Levi looked stunned at my scary face.

Hange now drag her finger along the lines, she wanted him to read it and he did.

"Like I care, that's his decision." He says

"Ehh? I thought you guys a friends– I mean besties." I tilt my head in confusion.

"Hah! We're not friends. We all hate him. That guy never shut his mouth about peace and his beloved king. Do us a favour to kill him."

"Nope,We're not letting it happen until he confirms your story." I say as crossing my arm

"You already got what you wanted from me. Give me a break!" He continue to follow Hange's fingers.

"Will I getting a bed in my cell or what?"He ask

And all of us went up stairs to lock him in different cellar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.4K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
531K 17.9K 92
Levi made a lot of mistakes in his life, and he regretted nothing... but for one. Iris Reed wasn't a normal girl. She was the daughter of a thief an...
187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...
374K 10.2K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...