His Snowflake

By cloutyytea

"Snowflake?" "Sunshine is overrated," he replied. - Alana Snow Rivers had been living a traumatic life after... More

Introduction
Prolouge -Pain.
Chapter 1 -A New Experience
Chapter 2 -An Encounter
Chapter 3 -A dance
Chapter 4 -Circuit
Chapter 5 -The Encounter
Chapter 6 -The Start of Something
Chapter 7 -The Contract
Chapter 8 -Why Me?
Chapter 9 -Taking It
Chapter 10 -Life's a Joke
Chapter 11 -Trying
Chapter 12 -Needed
Chapter 13 -Being There
Chapter 14 -Discovery
Chapter 15 -A Deal
Chapter 16 -Truth & Lies
Chapter 17 -Nightmare
Chapter 18 -Stay
Chapter 19 -Paradise
Chapter 20 -Stay Hidden
Chapter 21 -Free
Chapter 22 -Guilty
Chapter 23 -Adrenaline
Chapter 24 -Realising
Chapter 25 -Step by Step
Chapter 26 -Calm
Chap 27 - I Just
Chap 28 -Reduge
Chap 29 -Love?
Chapter 30 -One Answer
Chapter 31 -Listen
Chapter 32 -Okay
Chapter 33 -Loved
Chapter 35 -Protective Measures
Chapter 36 -Take a Step
Chapter 37 -Start
Chapter 38 -Proud
Chapter 39 -Can Perfectly
Chapter 40 -I Love You
Chapter 41 -Getting There
Chapter 42 -Let It Out
Chapter 43 -Understanding
Chapter 44 -Court
Chapter 45 -Try Me
Chapter 46 -The Night
A long awaited Notice

Chapter 34 -Teasing

648 20 9
By cloutyytea

"I like teasing you because I love seeing how much you want me."

-Unknown

-

Alana's POV

It's been 3 weeks and I can finally walk without crutches. Although with a few stumbles here and there, there was always a certain someone by my side to catch me.

Ahem, occasionally stealing some kisses too...can't say I didn't enjoy them.

It was time for dinner to be served and now I was able to eat proper solid foods without hiding those chips and eating it at 2am.

Trevor walked into the ward carrying what seemed like two bento sets. I curiously raised a brow and he started excitedly skipping towards me.

"Snowflake! I got your favourite salmon tamagoyaki bento set! Got myself the tuna mayo one," Trevor excitedly announced.

I couldn't contain my happiness and squealed. I immediately begun to dig in as soon as Trevor laid it all nicely on the table in front of me. He chuckled probably because of how I was eating like someone that has been starved for years.

I probably got sauce at the corners of my mouth because now Trevor was staring intently at me.

I self-consciously asked while I slowly put my chopsticks down, "Is there something on my face...?"

Trevor threw his head back and I heard his hearty laugh that never failed to radiate happiness.

"Of course Snowflake! It may hard to remove..." He loudly declared before his tone became a little worrying.

This was making me insecure as hell...

What was on my face...

Did it stain the corners of my lips? Do I look horrible? This is too embarrassing...

'I...What is it...?" I timidly asked, hoping it was not a whole chunk of salmon right splat at the corner of my face.

I should have eaten with a little more grace...

"Snowflake...It's...BEAUTY!" Trevor exclaimed, standing up and turning in circles as he hysterically laughed like a madman.

He...

I scowled at his attempts of flirting but my face totally betrayed me because I knew my cheeks were turning really red.

"Snowflake? Beauty is hard to remove...Can't believe you didn't know that..." Trevor teased after seeing how I was reacting.

"Sometimes you really..."

"MM"

I was silenced by Trevor's lips on mine.

This man...

I kissed him back fervently, deepening the kiss as my arms wrapped around his torso.

Suddenly a great idea popped into my head...

-

Trevor's POV

After my great teasing skills which earned me a kissing session with Alana, my phone rang.

Great timing whoever it was...it better be more important than kissing Snowflake.

I pulled away from Alana's addictive lips and apologised to her before stepping out to answer a phone call from my secretary Jose.

"Hello sir, I have gotten Doctor Kim's medical statement and photographs for evidence like Miss River's X-rays. So far the law department is saying that they are 90% prepared. They only need to know what Miss Rivers would say when she testifies in court to align all their statements." Jose reported.

Good job Jose...Braxton Rivers, I'm coming for you.

"Okay good job. Any updates on my family..." I trailed off, not really sure if I wanted to know about them right now.

Since I was the only son and the eldest child, the responsibilities and pressure was all on me while my sister got to sit back and eat popcorn. Although I would never wish all that pressure on her, on some days I really wanted her to get a taste of what my life was like.

Jose carefully replied, "Well Sir, so far I don't think they made any efforts to know your whereabouts. Currently they are fixated on bringing RiverFord down which is working. RiverFord has been losing a great number of stocks and investors are starting to pull out."

"Okay thanks Jose," I emotionlessly replied and hung up.

My family was getting revenge on Braxton Rivers.

I was over the damn moon. Seems like the company is more important than a son they threw away.

None of them even bothered to call me. Okay...Elenore did try but why in the world would I pick up my sister's call after her just keeping silent back there while my dad went batshit crazy on me.

Family...what even is the true meaning of family if mine makes me feel as if I shouldn't have been born?

They didn't have my backs at all...

Anyways, without letting too much of my emotions get to me, I took a deep breath and mustered up a smile. Alana was waiting for me in there and her happiness is mine. I don't want her to worry too much about me.

As I slid open the ward door, I saw Alana laying down on the bed, between short intervals, she would squirm.

Wasn't she just fine...?

I ran up to her to check what was wrong with her to see her face drenched with cold sweat. Her lips were slightly parted and they looked so dry that my heart was getting overworked from concern.

Nothing can happen to her...

"Alana? Alana? ALANA!" I screamed urgently as I picked her up in my arms.

Alana's eyes opened slowly and I saw her big green eyes come into focus and I could see my own panicked expression in her eyes.

"Trevor...I...don't feel...so...good..." she muttered.

I was getting more frantic now and I was at a loss, I seriously could not think of what to do.

"Alana? Stay with me okay? I'll...go call the doctor...Yes...I'm going to...get you help!" I panicked.

I looked around the hospital bed for the button to call for help during emergencies but I couldn't find it.

I cursed under my breath as I heard Alana groan in pain, clutching the site of her surgery wound.

Shit...where's the damn button when I need it!

"Maybe you should look under me?" Alana suggested.

I turned around stunned at how she looked perfectly fine now.

She burst out into uncontrollable laughter and she pointed her index finger at me, saying, "AHHAHAH finally I got back at you! I GOT YOU GOOD DIDN'T I?"

This was a prank...? It seemed so real...

I felt as if the whole world paused. My heart was still palpitating like crazy, trying to grasp the situation.

Alana faked being unwell and hid the damn emergency button from me just so that she could prank me?

Alana stopped laughing after seeing how I was still rooted to the ground and she got off the bed and hugged me.

"Awww I'm sorry babeee, I didn't mean to scare you that bad...Seems like I'm better at this teasing game..." Alana whined as she wrapped my arms around me tightly, sending me a physical message that she was really okay.

I tightened my arms around her and sternly requested, "Don't do that again Snowflake, I nearly died! If something happens to you..."

She laughed against my chest, vowing that she would not try anything of such sorts again and squeezed me tightly to assure me that everything is okay.

-

After our warm embrace, we got settled into bed after cleaning up after dinner. I wrapped my arms around Alana's small frame, making sure to not touch any of her wounds.

She snuggled up against me and very soon, I heard soft snores coming from her.

Oh Alana...you cheeky monkey...

Don't think I will let you off the hook after a real nice hug...

I kissed the top of her head and tightened my arms around her before joining Snowflake and falling into a peaceful slumber.

-

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Some light-hearted ones before we actually get down into Braxton Rivers and all ya know ;)

Today my tendonitis came back and my second and third finger on my left are wrapped together to give my index finger stability...It hurts :(
Yes so I took a little longer to type this chapter out HEHE but I'm glad I lasted so I could update :D

Thanks for everyone waiting for new updates and purely just reading my story! Thanks for all the votes as well :D
See y'all soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.6K 18
"My soul is breaking, and my life has been cut short," he said flatly. It's fine if his family was aware of this. "I'm not going to cause any more tr...
26 0 3
There is gonna be a flame, where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned. Hello Reader. If you came here to read a story about magic or prince...
167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...
1M 23.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...