HEAVEN IN HELL || jaeyong [In...

De RuKiRa01

"I am the Demon Lord!" "Yeah and I am Captain America. Now get... Mais

Chapter - 1🌹
Chapter - 2 🌹
Chapter - 3 🌹
Chapter - 4 🌹
Chapter - 5 🌹
Chapter - 6 🌹
Chapter - 7 🌹
Chapter - 8 🌹
Chapter - 9🌹
Chapter - 10 🌹
Chapter - 11 🌹
Chapter - 13🌹
Chapter - 14 🌹
May I have your attention!!!
Chapter - 15 🌹
Chapter - 16🌹
Chapter - 17🌹
Chapter - 18 🌹
Chapter - 19 🌹
Chapter - 20 🌹
Chapter - 21 🌹
Chapter - 22 🌹
Chapter - 23 🌹
Chapter - 24 🌹
Chapter - 25 🌹
Chapter - 26 🌹
Chapter - 27 🌹
Chapter- 28 🌹
Chapter - 29🌹
Chapter - 30🌹
Chapter - 31🌹
Chapter - 32🌹
Chapter - 33🌹
Chapter - 34 🌹
Chapter - 35 🌹
Chapter - 36 🌹
chapter - 37🌹
chapter -38🌹
chapter -39🌹
chapter - 40🌹
chapter - 41🌹
🙂
chapter-42🌹
Hi!
chapter -43 🌹

Chapter - 12 🌹

564 21 3
De RuKiRa01

Taeyong dragged his feet up the stairs, burden of disappointment on his shoulders and had worried expression. He was exhausted. All he had in mind was Ten. It's been more than twelve hours but he has no idea where Ten was. And the most dreaded thing was if his boss gets his hands on Ten first. He can only hope that he could find Ten before them. He turned the door knob with a sigh, he don't know what to tell Taeil and what not to. There were tons of different thoughts running across his mind and he was way too engrossed in them to notice a person running towards him, as he entered the house.

Taeyong grunted, air knocked out if him as a body collided against his, making him stumble back a bit but he soon gained his posture. He was ready to kick the person off of him but

"Taeyongieeee!!!!"

Taeyong's eyes went wide like an owl once he recognised the voice. He peeled the person off himself just to stare back in shock.

"TEN!!! Oh my God !!! Where were you?" Suddenly the disappointment and exhaustion vanished out in thin air. He was beyond relief. He could feel the huge burden or worries being lifted off his shoulders.

Ten gave him a cheeky smile before saying "Hell!!"

Taeyong's brows furrowed in confusion.
But soon his confusion was replaced by pure fury when he said "with Johnny".

The 1000 watt smile that Ten had after taking Johnny's name just added enough drops of anger to make the vessel overflow with it. He held Ten's ear, taking him by surprise and gave a nice 180 degree twist.

"Ai ai ai ai ai, ya! It hurts! Ouch ouch ! Taeyong!!!" Ten struggled to get out of the grasp but in vain.

"You went with him and never informed us?! How worried I was, do you have any idea?! And here you are being all cherry about it? Do you have any idea how much shits i have gone through huh?!" He spat angrily and dragged Ten inside with him.

"You little piece of shit!" He kept twisting Ten's ear making him scream accordingly............volume increasing and decreasing lol.

"Yongie, i can explain but let go of my ear first. I will tell you.......i don't have any wounds anymore. Look!" Ten somehow managed to console Taeyong to let him go. Taeyong inspected Ten and he was really fine.

No hickey. No marks. And he was walking normally without wincing.

Taeyong was about to ask the younger but

"Ah!" he winced as he felt a strong hit on the back of his head. He turned back to find a very furious looking Taeil with the World Wide deadly weapon in his right hand..................Slippers!!!!!

"What the f-" Taeyong's words were cut off as he saw Taeil aiming at him again and with all his might threw another slipper. But thankfully Taeyong ducked down and the slipper ended up on Ten's face flat.

"Like seriously hyung!!!! This is the 5th time you hit me with a fucking slipper!!!" Ten cussed annoyed.

The younger has been getting scoldings, flying chappals, flying pillow, flying bottles and flying what not, since he has told him the story.

"Because you deserve it!!! You both good for nothing shits!!! Where were you two mother freakimers!!? Morning when I came, none of you were here. Your phone on your beds and i have no clue. I was dead scared when boss called me he wants to see you. And then this idiot appeared out of nowhere from his room and says he just came back from a tour to hell, like what the actual hell!!"

"Did i miss something?" A third voice interrupted the tensed atmosphere.

The 3 Ts whipped their heads at the owner and glared at him. Yuta took a step back and raised his hands as if surrendering, even if he did nothing.

Poor boy.

Yuta gulped but had to do the work he came for " Yongs, boss wants to see you." and this was enough to get all of them back to their senses.

🌹

"Mark."

The said male hummed in response.

"I am, actually practically basically logically electronically physically chemically normally emotionally boooooooooooored" Haechan said as he dragged the O's.

Mark quirked his brows in amusement, never expected the younger to bother using so many vocabularies just to describe his boredom. He chuckled but kept playing with the younger's hair as his head lied on the demon's lap.

"What you want to do, huh?" He asked and messed with the latter's soft hair, a fond smile playing in his lips.

Haechan opened his mouth to say that he don't know but he was interrupted by loud ugly sobs coming from the opposite couch.

"First do something of this idiot." he said and eyed the weeping ex-angel............aka Jaemin. The said person has been crying for over an hour now while drinking his 15th cup of coffee. His two lovers constantly struggling to deal with him. Well this was the reason they were sitting still and not goofing around like they usually do............because

Jaemin was DEPRESSED!!

Haechan mentally scoffed.

Mark raised his head to eye the situation on the other side to see Jaemin bawling his eyes out.

Renjun sweet talking to him to make him feel better.
Jeno crouched down infront of Jaemin holding his hands.

The living dolphin aka Chenle filling the 16th cup of coffee and the incarnation of a chick.....aka Jisung.........well, he was just questioning his life decisions after being an audience for such dramas.

Perfect!!

Mark ironically remarked in his head.

"Jaemin stop drinking coffee already." he said.

"But this (*sobs* ) cures depression" Jaemin managed to say in between sobs.

"Huh?" Mark didn't get the logic.

"More expresso less depresso" the ex-angel explained and bawled out again.

A screeching dolphin laugh echoed in their room while Mark just pinched his nose bridge. He seriously didn't understand how come Jaemin was the angel of logic in the first place when he sprouting illogical shits like this, in short he is dumb!

"My sweet angel, i dont think so it works like that." Renjun tried to reason out.

"Jeno hyung you should not have taken him with you in the first place." Jisung said, annoyed as he was struggling to stop Chenle from tasting the coffee-less-poison.

"He has tagged along so many times.......this was just .........unexpected."

"The baby was so cute. Why he had to dieeeee?" Jaemin bawled his eyes again.

So the scenario was that Jeno was given the task to get the baby's soul and Jaemin tagged along. The baby was killed not in a pleasant way. And that's what made the soft heart of the ex-angel ache. How could the humans be so brutal?

"He is in heaven now and you know how beautiful that place is right?" Renjun tried to calm him down but in the process he pinched the wrong nerve.

Jaemin was an angel but was banished from heaven just because he fell for a devil aka Jeno and a human aka Renjun. It was against Heaven's law. Jaemin loves them more than his life and so he accepted the banishment wholeheartedly. But it was his home. The place where he spent 100s of years of his life. He never regrets loving Jeno or Renjun but everytime they talk about Heaven, it leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

Renjun mentally scolded himself for sprouting such nonsense. He should have been more careful with his words. He was now panicking mentally to find some better words for Jaemin but could utter nothing.

But surprisingly Jaemin stopped crying. He turned to Renjun who had this wrinkles of worries on his forehead. Jaemin cupped Renjun's face with one hand and with the other tried to smoothen his frown.

"You are right my cute moomin. He is in a better place and so am I." He leaned and pecked Renjun's lips.

"I never regretted my choice because you are worth it." He smiled at the human soul. He knew Renjun was panicking mentally.

"Wow, i feel loved so much." Jeno dramatically complained as he craved for his lover's attention too.

Jaemin chuckled "come here you big baby" he said and gave a wet kiss to the devil, making him smirk.

"Look who is talking as if i was the one who created fountain of tears." Jeno teased Jaemin and earned a playful slap on his wrist from Renjun.

"Don't tease him."

"And where's my kiss Mr. Moomin?" Jeno smirked as Renjun cheeks got the red tint.

"I will get diabetes. Too much sweetness." Haechan commented and fake gagged.

"Cockblocker." Jisung wishpered but unfortunately for him it didn't go unheard.

"Mind your language kid!!!" Jaemin's mother mode on full swing.

"I am a 100 and 17 years old devil living in hell for Jaehyun hyung's sake!!! Come on!!" the youngest of the group groaned.

"Still!!!" Jaemin and Renjun shouted back in unison and later high fived for the sync.

Bang!!!

They all visibly flinched at the sudden loud banging of the door. Even Haechan sat up straight and looked for the cause.

There he was, the giant devil-less- crackhead aka Lucas in all his glory with a panting Jungwoo behind.

"GUESS WHAT!!" he said, practically shouted.

"Whaaaaaat~~~~" Haechan mirrored the excitement. For now Lucas was like a holy angel who came to save him from boredom.

Now you will think why will anyone get hyped up just by seeing Lucas all excited? I mean he always seems excited. He is the type to get excited about even poop...... literally. L in Lucas stands for loud.

But when he smile too wide and seems extra high on dru- *ahem ahem*

I mean if he seems extra hyped up and says extra loud "guess what"..........well there is indeed something to get excited about.

"Two humans were brought down the hell."

Haechan's smile dropped, "dude you just disappointed me. So many dead humans are brought here everyday. What's new?" he rolled his eyes.

"That's the point dear.......they were alive." And that's when Haechan sprinted towards him and dragged him in.

"Spilllll!!!" he demanded.

🌹

Taeyong grunted when he felt a kick at the backside of his knee making him fall on the ground. He clenched his jaw. He boiled in anger but was unable to do anything. He winced again and almost lost his balance when his face met with a solid punch. He stumbled but gained his balance. He tightened his fist ready to punch back but then he remembered the situation he is in and loosened his fist.

Now you must be thinking what suddenly happened that earned him such beatings. Well with all the happenings of previous night, Taeyong couldn't attend his client for the night, who happened to be a very important person to his boss. He was left standing and was very angry and that was not good for his boss's business. So here he is paying for that mistake.

"Where were you? You thought of running away again, huh?" The old hag spat in anger.

"I wouldn't have returned if i were to run away in the first place." Taeyong said as calmly as possible, trying his best to control his anger.

The person who punched Taeyong earlier grabbed his collar "you dare to say that!" he spat pulling Taeyong's face up close to his. Taeyong stared him back in his eyes and smirked with that-'yes i dared, you mf-look.'

The man was pulled away from Taeyong by other guards. Taeyong stood still as he faced this boss.

"Where were you?" He asked

Silence.

The old man chuckled. Taeyong's boldness and daringness always amused him. And he loves to crumble that courage too. He stood up from the couch and walked towards Taeyong who was staring back at him. The old man held Taeyong's face roughly,

"you know what, i dont give a fuck about where you were, but playing with my business is not a healthy thing for your life. You better please him tonight" he said with a threating tone. He roughly let go of his face and left the place. His minions trailing behind him.

After the room was clear Taeyong let his fury loose and kicked the couch hard. He pushed his hair back and pinched his nose bridge.

"Please him tonight!....fuck it!" He took a few deep breath, calming his nerves down. "Please him tonight then, huh? Will do." He said and headed back to his house.

🌹

"So that means one of the guy was brought by Johnny?" Renjun asked.

The dreamies were sprawled out on the floor and couch, while discussing about the latest news brought by Lucas.

"Yupppp!!! He said he was is soulmate. Duuuuuudeee finally Johnny got an ass! OUCH!" Lucas winced as he got a nice punch on his side by his beloved lover.

"Soulmate. Not an ass. It's called soulmate. Did you get it?!!" Jungwoo scolded him.

"Thanks Jungwoo." Renjun said.

"What about the other one? How come he entered the portal? You know, no human can see or use it right? How come he saw it?" Jaemin questioned. This made them think for a while.

"Hey bitch!" Haechan broke the silence.

"My name is Renjun!!!"

"They why did you respond in the first place."

"Point!" Lucas sided with Haechan and high fiving with him.

"Okay listen my brain says-"

"Oh you mean the last rudimentary brain cell that you have? Omo is it still alive?" Renjun teases back to get his revenge, earning a glare from Haechan and some giggling from Chenle and Lucas, while other just sighed. It's their normal life .

"What were you saying love?" Mark said breaking the glaring game.

"Okay! So as i was saying my brain says why don't we go and look for ourselves?"

"And how the hell are we going to do that?" Jaemin questioned.

"Johnny is going to meet his soulmate tonight." suddenly a third voice said out of nowhere startling everyone.

"Win-win hyung! I would have got a heart attack" Renjun whined.

"Don't worry, you won't die again." The newly arrived said.

"And you all think Johnny will allow us to tag along?" Jungwoo questioned.

"Well well." Haechan said and gave Renjun a look.

"You think the same as what i am thinking?" Renjun mirrored the wicked smile. They high fived realising the sync of their mischievous thoughts while the others where clueless.

They are not besties for no reason dude!

"Hyuuuuuunnnggg~"

"No Hyuck"

"But we love you~~~"

"I love you all too but no means no."

"Hyung pretty please with cherry on top."

"Nope Renjun! Not happening."

"We won't cause any trouble i promise." Jaemin joined in.

"Dreamies = trouble. LHS = RHS. Your promise is like a inflated balloon. On pin and fusssssss, all air gone." The last thing he will ever do is to believe that the dream team won't cause trouble.

"Okay then what about us? We can tag along atleast?" Lucas asked.

"Oh hell no bro....you are the worst among all."

Johnny was not giving in and this was getting on Haechan's nerve. He tried the righteous path and its leading nowhere. Now don't blame him for playing dirty. He is going to get what he wants, by hook or by crook.

"I am telling Jaehyun hyung that you where the one who put paint in the shower head." Haechan started with a tiny threat. If you are wondering if they pull such stupid pranks even in hell? Then yes.

"So we are at blackmailing, huh? Oh and do you think Jaehyun will punish me or something? I am not scared." Johnny played off cool. He is the Demon lord's best friend after all, such pranks are evitable anyways.

Jaehyun might give me an earful for how long?....30mins? No biggie for me.

"The wannabe Superman Johnny," the younger then tiptoed and whispered in the elder's ears, "who wore his underwear out, others will love to see that picture of yours, don't you think so?" Haechan backed away and crossed his arms against his chest and smirked.

Johnny laughed out loud and stood infront of Haechan mirroring his posture .

"Thought you could do better than this, Hyuck. And i don't think so superman Johnny can beat barbie Donghyuck or shall I say Dongsookie." he whispered the last part, audible enough for the younger and pinched his cheeks.

Johnny was mentally doing a victory dance. All thanks to the day be stumbled into the younger's room who happened to be dressed as barbie. How embarrassed Haechan was, he kept on yelling that it was his dare or whatever but what's important is that Johnny got a nice blackmailing material.

Donghyuck never came out of his room in that dress anyway.

Hyuck gritted his teeth.

He is not losing!! No way!!!

"You sat on Exousia and caused its power thirst and when Jaehyun Hyung sat on it, it practically sucked out his soul! Hyung will be happy to finally find out the culprit." Haechan took a step forward and raised his chin, proud of his attack this time.

Johnny arched an eyebrow, quite amused that the younger actually used a better threat this time but not that powerful one, hah.

"Seriously Hyuck? This is all you could come up with? I am disappointed." He mocked.

The human soul was now red in anger. His annoyance could be felt from meters away.

"Oh boy! Only if i could get popcorn." Lucas said, his eyes fixed on the "human vs demon world war" infront of him. He was startled when a bucket of popcorn was shoved to him from his right. He whipped his head to find Jungwoo, Chenji, Norenmin and Mark already sitting on a couch with their buckets of popcorn and eyes fixed on the game.

From where the heck did that couch came from?

He shrugged it off and took a seat beside his mate.

"And that you almost exploded the entire dungeon and released all the evil spirit when you lost control over your spirit dragon because you were angry?"

Johnny tsked "Any proof?" He said and gave fake innocent eyes. Luckily Johnny got everything under control that day, before things could reach Jaehyun.

Haechan huffed in annoyance. He had enough!!! Now he has to throw his trum card.

He gave the older a devilish smile "You chose this for yourself. So let me tell Jaehyun hyung that you 'by mistake' sucked Winwin hyung in the vaccum cleaner while playing with it." Haechan air quoted the word "by mistake."

Johnny's eyes went wide and it was like he was pulled back to that horror again. How he was messing with a vaccum cleaner (don't ask how he got that. please!) And suddenly Winwin appeared out of nowhere and he was in his smoke form. Johnny freaked out and pointed the tube towards the younger and he was sucked into the vaccum cleaner. Johnny panicked so much that he even forgot how to switch off or even get him out. He later ended up taking Renjun's help.

Winwin is the star of everyone's eyes. If Jaehyun found out about this mishap, he will make sure to pluck out each hair off his scalp! Johnny visibly gulped at the thought.

"Be ready by midnight." He said.

"Oh Jenny hyung~~~ i love you toooooo" Haechan sing songed and hugged Johnny, as if he never threatened him in the first place.

Bipolar bitch!

Johnny cursed the younger in his mind.

Chenle let out a loud dolphin scream of excitement and thew up his bucket of popcorns that ended up landing right on Johnny's head.

He has just said 'yes' to their requests and shits are already going wayward.

"I just dug my own grave." he said, while watching the dreamies and luwoo couple dance in victory, and angrily shoved the popcorn that was stuck in his hair into his mouth.

*************************************

Heyyyyy!!!

How are you all do'in!!!!

I am sorry for not updating yesterday, but was really busy with my studies. I will be having my entrance exams on Sept, so have to prepare for it. But will try my best to update atleast once a week.

Do vote if you like the chapter.
And for next update we will meet on next weekend. Till then.......

Adiossssss~~~~💃💃💃💃💃

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.9K 777 32
"i'm the son of a demon, what did you expect?" "yeah well i'm the son of a god." "i guess that makes us enemies." ¡ disclaimer ¡ this story follows...
87.4K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...
15K 438 70
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...
34.9K 2.1K 47
| Sequel to Welcome to Hell, a noren fan fiction | Join me in following the split story of Renjun and Jeno's new life together, fighting obstacles...