The Royal Stranger

By varshachindam

Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
A page from my journal
The Royal Commoner

Epilogue

31K 1.2K 157
By varshachindam

Padmanabh signed looking at the kid holding onto his leg. The kid gazed at Padmanabh with wide eyes. He bends down picking him up, he laughed not being able to stop his laughter. The thick hair of the baby is combed with a hairpin holding the hair back.

"Why are you laughing?" Vrishali asked trying to find the older one who is hiding somewhere.

"Why did you dress them like girls?" Padmanabh asked as his younger kid Atulya started kissing Padmanabh's cheek.

"Because they are not girls."

"Give Atulya to me, bring Hridyanshu and Vedant... I have to do this photo shoot today."

"I saw Yashu in the kitchen, Madhavi is giving him a snack," Padmanabh said using the nickname.

"Then go find Vedant, I don't understand how he got my habits while they look like you," Vrishali said shaking her head. Thinking about her second-born Vedant.

Atulya who is two years old played with his mom's hairpin with curiosity.

"You don't stress yourself... I will go and get the boys." Padmanabh kissed Vrishali. He gently removed Atulya's small foot from Vrishali's stomach before going to find his sons.

"Vedant... Vedant..." Padmanabh called going to their room. He knew he would find the little brat in the closet where he likes to hide and give his mom mini heart attacks.

Padmanabh opened the door and found the four-year-old jumping in front of him yelling bow.

"Bow!"

"Aye! Vedant, you scared me..." Padmanabh acted knowing his kid would be happy hearing that.

"Don't do that, I thought my heart was going to stop..." Padmanabh added mimicking Vrishali placing his hand on his chest.

"Papa... Mummy says the same! You two always get scared!" Vedant yelled in happiness.

"I know buddy, now come on. Mummy is waiting for you." Padmanabh laughed looking at Vedant's dress.

"Why are you laughing dad? Don't laugh or else mummy will cry again."

"Again?" Padmanabh asked lifting Vedant in his arms.

"Yeah, when Yashu bhaiyya and I said we won't wear the dress mummy started crying."

"I told you right not to upset your mommy?"

"But papa, dresses are worn by girls. We are boys and why should we wear dresses?"

"Because that will make your mommy happy. What did I say to you and to your brothers?" Padmanabh asked walking towards the kitchen.

"To do what makes mummy happy and smile."

"Dresses makes mummy happy so you should wear them for some time."

"Okay..."

Padmanabh looked at Yashu who is looking at them keeping his spoon away.

"Hey papa," Yashu said getting down from the seat. Padmanabh chuckled looking at his six years old son Yashu who is the firstborn.

"Hi Yashu, did you eat your snacks?"

"Yes."

"Vedant, you want to eat a snack?" Padmanabh asked.

"I already ate with mumma and Atulya."

"Madhavi, you go home."

"But bhaiyya, I have to make dinner," Madhavi said. The workers in the house call Padmanabh as bhaiyya and Vrishali as bhabhi(sister-in-law).

"It's okay, you don't have to make dinner tonight. There is a mango box in the living room, take them home."

"Thank you bhaiyya."

"Come on, your mommy is waiting for us." Padmanabh carried Vedant and held Yashu's hand.

Vrishali kissed Atulya's cheek as the kid laughed.

"Awe, is my baby laughing..." Vrishali smiled kissing his cheek continuously and he let out the baby giggles.

"You are so cute... Just like a cute girl..." Vrishali looked at Atulya as he wore the velvet red frock she designed for her three sons. She is wearing a loose summer frock with her hair tied in a bun.

She turned her head as her husband entered with their kids.

"You are going to click their pictures, I'm done for the day," Vrishali spoke looking at Padmanabh.

"Okay, you rest. I will click their pictures the way you want." Padmanabh observed the set-up Vrishali did for the photoshoot.

"I told you not to do this alone." Padmanabh scolded Vrishali.

"Nah, Jamal bhaiyya and Madhavi helped me."

Atulya got down and ran towards his brothers. He fell on his butt but got up before running again. Vrishali sat on the sofa as Padmanabh spoke with the kids and told them to pose at the camera.

Vrishali shook her head as they listened to their papa attentively but didn't follow. Padmanabh ran and brought Atulya back telling Yashu to hold Atulya.

"Why is he so hyper? Keeps running away?" Padmanabh asked Vrishali and Vrishali chuckled.

"He is the notorious one."

"Fact."

"Twirl in your frocks and smile," Padmanabh said while Atulya clapped his hands not understanding what twirl is.

"Papa, Atulya is not twirling," Vedant said and Vrishali chuckled placing her hand on her baby bump.

"Atulya will be clapping his hands while you two twirl."

"Oh."

"He is definitely mini you," Padmanabh said looking at Vrishali.

*

Padmanabh buckled Atulya's car seat as Vrishali settled in her seat. Yashu helped Vedant.

"Mommy, water..." Vedant yelled.

"Here." Yashu took the water bottle from his mum.

"Thank you, mommy."

"Papa..." Atulya uttered pulling Padmanabh's sleeve. Atulya can't speak the sentences, he says the one words.

"I will carry you once we reach the restaurant Atulya," Padmanabh spoke gently caressing Atulya's chubby cheek. Vrishali chuckled leaning back comfortably.

Padmanabh looked at Yashu and Vedant who are talking about doremon. He handed the toy to Atulya before going to the other side.

"Are you comfortable?" Padmanabh asked after getting into the car.

"Yes but my back slightly hurts."

"Yashu can you please pass the hot pack from the back," Padmanabh said.

"Yes, papa."

"He is totally mini you," Vrishali says looking at Padmanabh.

"I wonder how this baby is going to be. I had enough of mini-me in Vedant and Atulya," Vrishali says caressing her baby bump.

Padmanabh laughed hearing that. Vrishali can't help but join his laugh. Padmanabh placed his hand on the baby bump, he signed happily knowing he got his wife and sons around him.

"Mommy, why are you laughing?" She heard Vedant ask.

"Nothing Vedu, the baby kicked."

"Baby kicked again, I want to feel it!"

"No... No... You can feel it when we go home. Don't unbuckle your seatbelt," Vrishali said turning around in her seat.

Vedant unbuckled his seat belt like always. "Yashu beta, buckle Vedant's seatbelt please."

"Okay, mommy." She smiled as Yashu gently pushed Vedant into the seat and buckled it. They reached the restaurant, Padmanabh helped Vrishali first then helped the kids out.

"Mommy, I will carry your bag," Yashu said holding his hands out.

"My sweetheart," Vrishali said handing the bag to Yashu. Yashu wore her bag one side and walked over to Vedant holding his hand.

Padmanabh picked Atulya who is looking around with wide eyes. The chauffeur came to take the car keys.

Vrishali held Padmanabh's hand as they started walking with their two kids following closely.

The boys surely attracted the crowd while walking inside the restaurant. Most of the people who don't know Padmanabh can't believe that he is a father of three kids.

"Stop looking so handsome," Vrishali said as the girls who are present in the restaurant kept looking at Padmanabh. Padmanabh chuckled going over to the private section and helping Vrishali.

"I want to sit beside bhaiyya..." Vedant said looking at Padmanabh.

"Okay."

The hotel staff brought the baby's high stool. Vrishali went over the menu while Padmanabh took care of Atulya.

"What you two want to have?" Vrishali asked Yashu and Vedant.

They Ordered the food and waited while Vrishali watched Padmanabh talk with the boys.

She can't believe that she had three boys and waiting for their fourth child with Padmanabh.

Never ever she thought she would be having four kids. She always thought she would be having two kids.

Even Padmanabh never thought he would be having four kids. Vrishali held Padmanabh's hand in hers playing with the wedding band on his finger.

"I love you."

"Ah?" Padmanabh turned around and faced Vrishali.

"I love you so much," Vrishali said out loud. They shower love on each other openly in Infront of their boys. They want their boys to learn love and respect more than anything.

"I love you." Padmanabh leaned towards Vrishali, kissing her lips before pulling away.

"I love you too mommy and Papa," Vedant yelled.

"I love you, darling."

"I love you too Vedant."

"I love you." Yashu shyly said looking at Padmanabh and Vrishali.

"Definitely me," Padmanabh whispered.

"I love you, my sweetheart." Vrishali ruffled his hair.

"I love you Yashu."

"Lovv youu..." Atulya yelled beating his hands down on the stool.

"Awe, I love you baby."

"I love you Atulya."

The food was served, they helped each other. Vrishali and Padmanabh listened as Yashu and Vedant spoke about their school.

*

Vrishali signed happily leaning against Padmanabh with his ar wrapped around her shoulder. He gently caressed her baby bump watching the doremon playing on the screen.

Yashu and Vedant are busy building the blockhouse on the carpeted floor while Atulya sat in between Padmanabh's legs playing with the baby toy.

Padmanabh observed his sons and Vrishali. "I never thought that my future would be this beautiful..."

"Hmm, even those sleepless nights are worth it," Vrishali added.

Vrishali went through so much stress and difficulty after giving birth to Hridyanshu as it's her first pregnancy. She is lucky to have Padmanabh who was with her 24*7. He stayed up late looking after Hridyanshu.

She is also happy when her mother and mother-in-law came together to help her. Her bond with Diya kumari developed. Now they are the sassy sas and bahu duo. (sassy mother-in-law and daughter-in-law).

With Vedant and Atulya they didn't face many problems as they learned from their first pregnancy.

"Should I get your ice cream?" Padmanabh asked.

"I want to eat kova jamun."

"I think ma sent them."

"Yes."

"I will go and get them," Padmanabh said. Vrishali sat up and Padmanabh stood up after picking Atulya.

He put Atulya down whose interest went to the blockhouse, he immediately went towards his brothers while Padmanabh went to the kitchen.

Atulya broke the blockhouse. Yashu and Vedanth looked at each other before groaning.

"Atulya!"

"Atulya!"

"Mommy, see what Atulya did." Atulya started laughing while Vedanth fell to the ground.

Vrishali shook her head watching her sons, she knew they would build again and Atulya would break the things they would build.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 42.8K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
92.5K 6.9K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
450K 15.3K 42
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
32.1K 4.1K 21
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...