Prey For Me

By 7_MICK_7

He's the reason everyone locks their doors at night. He's sinister, he's sick. He's the kind of man that peop... More

-𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔-
𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕾𝖎𝖃
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕾𝖎𝖃𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖃
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

754 28 45
By 7_MICK_7

I smile as I walk through the garden and smell the roses. It's a nice day out, the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in sight. I stand near the edge of the woods where the majority of the vines and rose bushes reside. Wednesday left my side about thirty minutes ago, he said he needed to go tidy up the dinning room before lunch. The dinning room is large with a big long table that stretches from one corner of the room to the next. There's always some sort of table cloth on it and it always looks ready for a feast. I would have offered to help Wednesday clean but it's way too nice to be inside right now.
For the past couple of days Wednesday has been in a very good mood. He's constantly holding me and kissing me in someway. I feel special even though I shouldn't, I should be planning my escape but I gave up on that a few days ago. There's still a slight wary feeling in the back of my mind telling me that Wednesday will snap on me but I keep pushing that feeling back and just focusing on the way he looks at me and the way he touches me. Even his words have been a lot kinder recently, no yelling or grouchiness, he's just been very kind.
I bite my bottom lip as I feel that eerie feeling arise within me. My skin burns and I can't help but feel like I'm being watched.

"Haha Wednesday, very funny," I roll my eyes as I focus on the flowers.

When I don't get a response from him I feel myself grow even more nervous. By now I should be use to his twisted ways but they always catch me off guard.

"Wednesday, we've been having such a good time, do you really need to get all spooky all of a sudden?" I question as I look around me.

I know he's here somewhere, watching me. I also know he can hear me very well, I always end up projecting my voice when I'm nervous. I look around me and realize just how creepy the woods are. They're dark and shadowed, little water droplets drip down the tree leaves from last nights rain shower. I feel my skin crawl as I know Wednesday is in there somewhere. I bite my lip and shake my head.

"Don't fall for it, don't fall for it," I repeat to myself as I turn my attention back towards the rose bushes.

The urge to walk into the woods is pulling at my feet but I keep resisting. Since I've been here I quickly realized that I don't want to be anywhere with Wednesday that is unfamiliar territory. If I have to run from him I would prefer it to be in a room or an area that I know pretty well so I have a better chance of escaping.
My skin continues to burn with that desire to explore the unknown. I feel antsy and the rose bushes no longer interest me. I want to go into the woods and see what I can find. I want to see what else Wednesday might be hiding on this property. My heart swells with excitement as I think about the possible things I might find. I grumble to myself as I know the only thing I'll be finding is a shallow grave dug by Wednesday himself. But I'm starting to wondering if maybe Wednesday likes me enough now that he won't kill me. Maybe it's all fun in games to him and he really wants something else from me. Why would he kiss me just to kill me?
I scratch my head as I look from the bland looking rose bushes to the mysterious forest. My feet begin to pull me towards the entrance to the woods and I decide to stop resisting my urges. I hesitate as I look around the cusp of the woods before taking a brave step forward. I've become quite stupid to be honest but I can't help myself, Wednesday always knows how to lure me in.
I walk deeper into the depths of the woods and I look around at the scenery. Big tall trees with bright green leaves surround me. Grass and branches crunch between my shoes as I walk through the damp terrain. I shiver in the thin jacket Wednesday gave me as I continue to walk into the unknown. I look around for rabbits, birds, or even squirrels that would normally be found in the woods but I don't see any. The forest is quiet, too quiet. There's no movement of any kind besides mine and the only sound is my feet against the ground and the slight sway of the trees.
The more I walk around aimlessly the more nervous I grow. Something doesn't seem right about this area. Where are the animals? Where are the bugs even?
I hear the familiar caw of a bird I hoped I would never see again. I look up into the trees behind me and there he is, Slasher. He sits on one of the branches with a sly look on his face as he looks down at me. I hate that bird.
A couple more ravens land in separate branches and I feel my heart jump into my throat. This could mean one of two things, Wednesday is nearby or the birds are finally taking an opportunity to feast on my flesh.
I look behind me and scan the area for anything unusual. My eyes pass between tree after tree until eventually I notice a figure wedged behind the thick trunk of a tree off in the distance. Was that person there before?
I feel every hair on my body raise as the figure moves slightly out from behind the tree. I catch a glimpse of their attire. A black sleeveless shirt covers the top of their frame and a pair of black pants cover the rest. Their face is  covered by some sort of robber mask.

"Wednesday! I can see you! Stop playing with me!" I yell at him. I know it's him. Who else could it be? He said it was just me and him here.

The figure doesn't respond they just continue to stand in front of the tree and stare in my direction. The lack of movement is really starting to freak me out and I can feel my heart begin to race.
I go to call out to Wednesday again but the figure reaches behind then and pulls out a long green knife. My eyes go wide and I slowly back up as I watch them stare at me. They're still a good distance away but if I've learned anything from being chased by Wednesday I learned that he runs fast. The figure swings the knife skillfully before a smile creeps onto their face. They dart toward me and I take that as my cue to run for my life.
My feet dart in the opposite direction of the figure as I run for the millionth time. Considering how little food Wednesday has fed me I'm surprised that I even have much energy to keep playing his games.
I continue to dash trough the woods, pushing through vines and loose tree branches. My feet already ache but I've learned to push the pain aside. I regrettably look behind me and see the man running at me with the knife in his hand. I can hear his heavy breathing so I run even faster to maintain a safe distance.
I was very stupid to believe that Wednesday would suddenly decide he didn't want to kill me. How could I forget who he is and what he stands for? And because of what? One simple act of affection and suddenly he's not the murder who has been terrorizing my home for decades. How ridiculous. I've become easy and I hate it.
I can hear his heavy footsteps off in the distances so I take a quick turn down a path, hopefully it won't lead to a dead end. I run through the trees and down the narrow path as I try and make a plan. I've tried hiding from Wednesday and that never works so I'm going to need a different tactic.
I take another sharp turn through the trees and continue to run with the mad man hot on my tail. For once he's not saying my name in a creepy voice which makes me even more nervous. Is he actually ready to kill me? Is he no longer amused by my fighting spirit?
I look behind me and I can see him getting even closer to me.
A small smile creeps onto my face as I think of the perfect plan.
I slow my pace down just enough where he can catch up to me but not enough where it'll look like I've given up.
I can feel Wednesday's presence getting closer and closer and as soon as I feel him close behind me I fall across the floor in front of his feet. I land on my chest and wince slightly at the impact of my fall. Wednesday trips over my body and falls down several feet in front of me. I jump up quickly knowing I need every possible advantage against him.
I look around quickly and notice the knife he was holding has been flung into a bush. I rush up to it and grab it out from between the leaves. I look back over at Wednesday and watch as he pushes up a little. I take this as my chance to turn the tables on him. I walk up to him and plant my foot on his back pushing him back against the ground.

"Get off little-," he wheezes.

I hold the knife close to his right eye cutting off his sentence. I lean forward and grab the mask he's wearing and pull it off his head. His black hair falls in front of his makeup smeared face. I stare down at him with a scowl as he tries to push against my shoe. I add pressure against his back and place the knife against his cheek.

"Stop chasing me," I hiss, my voice is cold.

I'm very tired of his games and his constant abuse.
Wednesday smirks and looks towards me.

"Such confidence. What are you going to do next Stella. Carve into my skin? Stab me?" He questions as he stares up at me with those brown eyes.

I press the blade even harder against his cheek bone.
Wednesday just chuckles and narrows his eyes at me. I can't tell if he's amused or pissed or somewhere in between.
Wednesday begins to stand up so I quickly move the long blade to his throat.
I crouch down behind him and grab a fist full of his hair pulling his head back towards me.

"Keep mocking me and I'll make it happen," I warn him as I drag the blade lightly against his throat.

Wednesday's eyes are dark and his mood is unreadable as I force him to look at me. He goes very quiet as I continue to tug on his hair.

"Now here's what you're going to do,"
I begin as I look down at him.

There's a sense of power surging through me that dilutes any commonsense I may have had left. I feel on top of the world for once. The man who is constantly torturing me is now on the ground at my mercy.
As I go to tell him what I want him to do he sharply pushes up flinging me off him. I land on the floor and my power is replaced with a startled feeling. I look around for the blade but I barely get a chance to even catch my breath before Wednesday is standing over me and driving his boot into my side. I wince as I curl up into the familiar ball position as he swings his leg at me again. Wednesday leans forward and grabs my hair, he yanks on it and pulls me up into a sitting position. My hands grab at his wrist desperately as he grabs the knife off the ground. Wednesday swings the blade at me and I squeal as the knife swipes against my stomach. Wednesday releases his grip on my hair and pushes me back down onto the ground. He crouches over and points the knife at me.

"Unlike you I actually have the guts to finish you off," Wednesday boasts.

His hands wrap around the shirt I'm wearing and he tugs it up to see the small cut that he inflected against my delicate skin. Wednesday traces his pointer finger over it gently before he drags his nails down the injured area. I cry as it begins to burn unbearably.

"Wednesday stop," I whimper as he holds his fingers against the cut. The saltiness of his hand causes it to sting.

Wednesday places the knife against my chin.

"I thought you would have learned by now that you don't make the rules here," he grows as he lifts my chin with the blade.

I cry as Wednesday brushes his hand against the wound before slapping my sensitive skin. I sob as Wednesday grabs me by my arm and begins to drag me through the woods.

"Shut it! Make anymore noises and I'll open that cut," he threatens as he picks me up.

I want to be anywhere but in his arms. I stifle my pained cries and burry my head into Wednesday chest in attempt to hide from his cold gaze. He's beyond pissed and I can already tell it's going to be a very long day for me.
Wednesday marches through the woods until eventually he reaches the garden again. I can hear the ravens cackling over head as Wednesday carries me back towards the house. I need to find a way to get out of Wednesday's embrace but I know if I say or do anything I will only be making things worse for me.
Wednesday pushes open the back doors to the house and they hit the wall with a loud slam. His footsteps are heavy against the marble floors as he carries me upstairs. I can feel myself begin to shake as he takes a turn down an unfamiliar hallway. Every time I think I've seen everything in Wednesday's house I discover a new hallway or a new room.
I look around the hallway cautiously, the area has a different vibe to it. It feels dark and unwelcoming. The walls are a dark dusty black and they are lined with candles and animal skulls. I want to ask Wednesday where he's talking me but by the way his fingers dig into my skin I know it's best to stay quiet and just hope for the best.
Wednesday takes a turn and suddenly the hallway turns into a staircase that ascends below the house. My shaking increases as he grabs his stash of keys and unlocks the heavy looking door. He pushes it open with a force that startles me. Wednesday stomps into the room and shuts the door behind him, it closes and I hear it lock back into place. The room is pitch black and a cold draft blows through it.
Wednesday bends over and sets me down on the could ground.

"Move and I'll break your legs," Wednesday growls as he steps away from me.

I hold as still as possible as I keep my eyes on Wednesday. I can barely see him through the darkness in the room but I try my best to follow his movements. Wednesday walks over to the door and flicks a switch causing one small light bulb to flick on. I want to look around the room but I stay still and bite my cheek.
Wednesday's still fuming with anger as he walks through the room. His presence scares me, I've never seen him this angry before. Wednesday opens a large closet and walks into it, I can hear him digging around so I take the opportunity to look around the room. I turn my head in every direction as I notice just how big the room is. There's chains hanging from the ceiling and a couple metal tables off to the side. There's several weird looking barred  contraptions through out the room. The room smells like blood and sweat and I notice the variety of weapons that hang from the wall. Suddenly Wednesday's torture room in his bedroom doesn't seem so scary, this place looks much worse.
My brain keeps screaming at me to run, that he's going to kill me down here but I already know that when Wednesday is angry it's best to not misbehave.
Wednesday emerges from the room with a roll of duck tape, a rag, some rope, and a flogger. Fear fills my eyes as I notice the thickness of the leather straps that make up the flogger. Wednesday walks up to me with out muttering a single word, he bends down to my level and grabs my jaw forcing me to open my mouth. I resist the urge to fight him as he shoves the rag in my mouth. Wednesday then grabs the duck tape and rips off a thick strip. He slaps it over my mouth and glares down at me. I stare up into his eyes in attempt to beg for mercy, I can already tell whatever he has planned is going to hurt.
Wednesday slaps my cheek and stands up.

"You wanted to act out, these are the consequences that come with it," Wednesday states as he stares down at me with his dark eyes.

I frown behind the tape. My body is shaking like a leaf as Wednesday grabs my arm and pulls me over to the center of the room. He takes the rope in his hand and begins tying my ankles together. I stare into his eyes again, pleading for him to take it easy on me. Wednesday ignores me and continues to wrap my ankles together. I can feel the ropes squeezing my skin and I know I won't be able to free myself from the restrictions. Wednesday stands back up and reaches for one of the chains. He pulls one down and wraps it through the rope. After he finishes he walks over to a wall on the opposite side of the room and places his hands on a crank. He looks over at me and sighs before turning the crank causing the chains to pull up towards the ceiling. I feel myself panic as I realize Wednesday is going to hang me upside down. The chains continue to pull up towards the ceiling and I desperately try to cling to anything I can. Wednesday continues to turn the crank and draw me up into the air. When the chains finally reach the ceiling he stops and locks the crank so that I don't fall down randomly. I feel my heart pound through my chest as I hang upside down helplessly. My arms can't even touch the floor. Wednesday stomps over to me and tangles his hand into my shirt that has now pooled at my chest. He tugs it off exposing my stomach to him. Wednesday slaps the cut again and I whimper as he drags his nails down my stomach. Wednesday stares down at me and chuckles as he kneels in front of my face.

"Oh the pain you've gotten yourself into," he breaths as he runs his fingers through my hair.

I shake my head at him as I frown desperately.

"Please don't," I attempt to say through the gag.

Wednesday leaves my side and picks up the thick leather flogger. He swings it against the ground a couple times only increasing my fear. Wednesday runs the leather straps down my body teasingly and I squeeze my eyes shut as I wait for him to hit me with it. Wednesday walks behind me and starts at my back, he swings the flogger and it snaps against my skin. I scream but the sound is muffled through the tape. I can feel my skin burning and I close my eyes as I take deep breaths. Wednesday brings the flogger down on my back again and I grunt as I feel that burning sensation increase.
Wednesday walks around me until he's in my face. He peers down at me and observes the pain in my eyes.

"Were you really going to kill me hmm?" He questions as he brings the flogger down against my thighs.

I howl in pain as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Were you!" He yells as he hits me again.

I shake my head frantically.

"If you haven't learned by now your hunger for power only gets you in trouble," Wednesday comments as he slaps my stomach with the flogger.

I bite the rag as I muffle a scream. My body is already throbbing and he has barely begun. He sets the flogger down and walks back into the closet. My skin throbs and I'm sure it's bright red. My feet twitch from the lack of circulation due to the ropes and I frown as I hear his footsteps behind me. My head is starting to spin from the blood rushing to my brain.
He walks up to me with a jar of clothespins. I scrunch my brows as I look at the basic household item. What is he going to do with those?
Wednesday opens the jar and pulls out a couple pins before setting the jar on the floor. He opens one and pinches the skin on my stomach. My eyes go wide as I realize what he's doing and I hold my breath as I feel him attach the first clothespin. I wince as I feel it clamp down against my sensitive skin. Wednesday begins to add the rest of the pins to my skin in various places. My hips, my stomach, my back, my chest and my arms. I whimper as he puts the last one on and flicks it. My skin throbs from the pressure and I know when he takes those off I'm going to have little bruises all over.
Wednesday closes the lid to the jar and walks back into the closet. He returns with a pointed metal rod and I hold my breath as he swings it in front of my face. He pokes my cheek with it and I wince. The rod is slightly sharp but not sharp enough to pierce my skin, I can tell Wednesday's only using it to taunt me.
He begins poking varies places on my body and I wiggle against the restraints as he pokes me with the piece of metal. It's not the worst feeling in the world but it doesn't feel pleasant either, it feels like someone lightly stabbing you with a pencil.
Wednesday makes his way up my legs and towards the sensitive areas on my feet. He grabs one of my ankles and pokes the pad of my feet. I wince as I feel the pain increase slightly. Wednesday begins to repeatedly tap my feet with the rod over and over until I finally scream. My feet are sensitive and throbbing.

"You like that huh?" He chuckles as he looks down at me.

Like it? Is he stupid.

Wednesday places the rod down and picks up a wooden stick. He starts slapping the pads of my feet with it and I scream even louder. My feet tingle as he hurts the extremely vulnerable area. Wednesday snickers as he stares down at me. His eyes are dark and chaotic as he observes my pain. He kneels in front of me and pulls on my hair. Wednesday stares into my eyes with his cold and brutal ones.
He slaps the side of the tape on my mouth before moving his hand back into my hair.
Wednesday gives my hair a harsh tug before standing back up.

"This part is going to hurt so much more than it did earlier," Wednesday chuckles as he begins to pull off the clamps.

I howl in pain as he doesn't bother to open the clasps he just tugs them off instead. My skin is on fire as he removes the clothespins one by one. I feel tears run down my face as he pulls them off and sets them on the floor, he walks around me to the ones on my back and begins to pull those off. I cry as he tugs on then harshly. Every sweet thing he's ever done to me quickly flies out of my brain and is replaced with the overwhelming urge to escape. I have to leave, I have to get out of here, I can't take another day of this.
Wednesday moves to the clothespins on my arms and begins to take the last ones off.
I'm a mess and I sob against the rag in my mouth.
Wednesday chuckles as he stares down at me.

"Your actions have consequences," Wednesday says simply as he walks back over to the crank.

He slowly lowers me back down onto the floor and I whimper as I curl up into a helpless ball. Wednesday begins to untie my ankles and I cry softly to myself as I close my eyes and focus on anything but him. Wednesday releases my ankles from their restraints and then pulls the tape off my mouth. He pulls the rag out from between my lips and collects his items.
I hear him walk off and I frown as I sniffle. I hate him so much.
Wednesday walks over to me.

"Such a drama Queen, suck it up," he grumbles as he kneels down beside me.

I quiet my sniffles but keep my eyes shut hoping that he'll just leave.
Wednesday places his hands down on my sides and I flinch as he picks me up and pulls me into his arms. I want to scream at him but I don't want him to hurt me again.
Wednesday strokes my hair softly as he holds me in his lap. I feel disgusted by his touch and I want to push him off me.

"You're okay," Wednesday hushes as I sniffle a little.

I roll my eyes to myself. I'm definitely not okay. Wednesday stands up and holds me close to him as he walks towards the door.

"I would leave you in here but there are too many weapons around," he mutters as he opens the heavy door and flicks off the lights.

I don't say anything to him I just close my eyes and try to think about anything but the situation I'm in. Wednesday walks up the stairs and back into the main floor of the house. I don't bother looking around I just keep quiet.
I feel him open a door and enter a room but I don't open my eyes.
I feel him set me down on something soft and I instantly melt into the fabric. There's something about a soft touch or a warm surface that instantly comforts me. I peek my eyes open a little and notice an unfamiliar room. The room is furnished with a large couch and a big screen tv. There's candles littered along the ledges on the walls and a small balcony off to the side. I look up and watch as Wednesday sits down on the couch beside me. The soft fabric that he placed me on is a white fuzzy blanket.
Wednesday looks over at me and I study him cautiously. I can't tell if he's calmed down or not, either way I don't really want to be in the same room as him.
Wednesday moves closer to me and pulls me into him. I frown as I feel my skin itch nervously. Wednesday runs his fingers gently through my hair before moving his hands to my back.

"You've been bad but I'm done hurting you for now," he murmurs as he places a kiss on top of my head.

I feel split emotions wash through me as he touches me.

"You tried to kill me," I whisper as I look down into my lap. I haven't been bad, I just fought back.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to speak or not so I hold my breath.

"I wasn't trying to kill you," Wednesday comments as he rubs my back.

"Well I never know with you," I huff as I feel him glide his fingers over my skin.

"You'll know when I'm actually trying to kill you," he tells me as he places his chin on top of my head.

"You had a knife, that doesn't seem like just playfulness to me," I mumble as he gives me a comforting squeeze.

Wednesday goes quiet which makes me nervous. I'm so on edge with him, I can feel myself squirming in his lap.

"You haven't given me a reason to kill you yet," Wednesday mutters as he holds me still and strokes my hips.

I frown, I don't like it when he talks like that.
I close my eyes and focus on calming down, I can feel Wednesday's mood changing and I can tell he's no longer angry. I rest my head against his chest and bite my bottom lip to keep it from quivering.
I want to go home, I'm tired of everything he does to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 12
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌...
1.4K 71 10
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Meanless to say as a warning Jason Voorhees as a character has traits to be very much cold and silent in all media which stays true in this...
642K 23.1K 57
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 �...
6.9K 830 51
Jungkook- I am psycho for others but for you I am romantic psycho Jungkook × readers #60 in sick rank out of 11.6k stories What if a psycho mafia get...