Christmas Love (A Harry Style...

By 1dlovefanficss

Lily works for her dad's radio station in New York. Lily luckily gets to meet and interview celebrities, incl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Epilogue: Part One
Epilogue: The end

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.9K 53 1
By 1dlovefanficss

I walk into Harry's bedroom to find it spotless. I giggle, "You're a fast cleaner." I follow Harry to his suitcase. He grabs a clean t-shirt and basketball shorts and tosses them to me. I set down my towel and slip on the clothes. Harry gives me a smirk, "You look better in it." Harry slides on jeans, a shirt, and a sweatshirt. I jokingly say, "No fair, you're going to be warmer." Harry leads us out of his bedroom to the couch in the living room. Harry sits down, "Exactly. Now I have any excuse to keep you warm." I sit down next to him. My face lights up, "I love to cuddle." Harry grabs the remote from the table and hands it to me, "Want to pick the channel?" I flip through the channels, I stop once I see Spongebob is on. Harry smiles, "Good choice." It's the episode where Squidward refuses to eat a Krabby patty but ends up eating hundreds. I pick my feet off the ground and place them underneath my legs. I curl up in a ball. Harry wraps his arms around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest. I enjoy listening to his little laughs more than watching the TV. Harry runs his fingers through my hair; he is so comfortable and I'm so tired, my eyes become heavy. I start to wake up when I hear the front door to the hotel room open. The boys come in whispering and giggling. I slowly open my eyes when a flash goes off in my face. Niall yells, "I got the picture!" The rest of the boys yell back, "Shut up Niall!" I open my eyes to see the boys crowed around the couch. I turn my head to see Harry still sleeping. Louis says, "Don't worry, he's just a heavy sleeper." I place my hand on the Harry's jawline. I gently rub my thumb back and forth across his cheek, "Harry, babe. Wake up." Harry opens his eyes, he smiles when he sees my face. His smile quickly disappears when he sees the boys. Liam says, "You guys are so cute. Falling asleep on each other while watching a marathon of Spongebob." Niall hands me his phone. I look at the screen to view the picture. I hand Harry the phone, "Liam is right." I ask Niall, "Send it to me please?" Harry's facial expression lightens and he giggles, "Send it to me also."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.4K 15
It had been an hour since I had gotten the call that changed my life. It still hadn't hit completely hit me yet, probably because it was only 3 a.m...
92.6K 2K 37
Izzy is an 17 year old that lives in Sydney with her mum dad and big brother Kyle. Her best friend is Calum Hood. She has been friends with Calum si...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
88K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...