Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.

155 3 1
By GhostFireJedi

Emperor Palpatine POV Geonosis Orbit

Emperor Palpatine is sitting in his throne room tapping on his throne in frustration.

Emperor Palpatine: Tarkin the plan failed, and add one billion credits to Jedi General Pantheons bounty.

Grand Moff Tarkin: As you command my Emperor, it will be done.

Emperor Palpatine: Any other news you have for me? Any problems that I should know about?

Grand Moff Tarkin: The planet Atraken has joined the Mandalorian culture, and a new Mandalore has been chosen and they are now hostile to the Empire.

Emperor Palpatine: It seems we wont have any troops to spare to go after Jedi General Pantheon for the time being.

Grand Moff Tarkin: That is correct my Emperor also the reconquest of the rim is going badly due to our troops being stretched thin across the galaxy.

Emperor Palpatine: Send a new order for batch of Victory Class Stardestroyer's to be made immediately!

Grand Moff Tarkin: It will be done my Emperor, What about the Mandalorian's and their Armada?

Emperor Palpatine: We will send a new order for a new batch of clones to Kamino for the production of a new batch of clones.

Grand Moff Tarkin: A new batch of clones? What is the purpose of this decision? We need to solve the refuge crisis or the people will rebel.

Grand Moff Tarkin: We should stop the clone production and enlist the citizens into the military!

Emperor Palpatine: I want to do that Tarkin but... Unfortunately we have two threats we still have to deal with. Instead we will keep using the clones but... *Is in deep thought*

Grand Moff Tarkin: But what my Emperor? Do you have another solution? What could be better than enlisting the refuges for the army and navy?

Emperor Palpatine puts on a disturbing smile as he thought up of a new cruel idea.

Emperor Palpatine: This humanitarian crisis gives me a opportunity to support my Anti alien agenda. And assert human superiority.

Grand Moff Tarkin: What do you mean my Emperor? What plans do you have?

Emperor Palpatine: First to solve the first problem for humans on worlds with infrastructure destroyed.

Emperor Palpatine: I will take money and resources from alien worlds who did not suffer very much during the clone wars and give them to the humans.

Grand Moff Tarkin: My Emperor what would this accomplish?

Emperor Palpatine: This has a duel purpose Tarkin. The first is to gain the humans support, and the second is to divide the population which keeps them at each others throats and away from ours.

Grand Moff Tarkin: That is brilliant my Emperor! What other plans do you have?

Emperor Palpatine: My second plan is to imprison the Kaminoans in their world forced to produce more troops or whatever I require of them.

Emperor Palpatine: Then you will assign a Imperial Governor to take the credit of the cloning facilities. As having the Kaminoans taking the credit is very anti-imperial.

Grand Moff Tarkin: Yes my Emperor it will be done.

Emperor Palpatine: Third I will send all the original clones left to the reconquest of the rim. As they are unfit to be in the Empire.

Grand Moff Tarkin: My Emperor are you sure? That is a big risk for us to take.

Emperor Palpatine: Yes the old clones are contaminated with compassion and other anti-Imperial qualities, and the inhibitor chips are a danger to my rule.

Grand Moff Tarkin: What will the new clones be like my Emperor?

Emperor Palpatine: The new clones will be conditioned to be ruthless from the start. They will be conditioned to be cold and heartless.

Emperor Palpatine: They will be conditioned to do what ever their superiors says. They will be conditioned to dislike aliens. And finally they will be downright cruel to any undesirables.

Grand Moff Tarkin: What are the "Undesirables" You speak of?

Emperor Palpatine: The undesirables are all nonhumans.

Grand Moff Tarkin: My Emperor you are ruthless...

Emperor Palpatine: The new clones will not need to rationalize doing atrocities as they will do it without hesitation.

Grand Moff Tarkin: So you want a human superiority based galaxy?

Emperor Palpatine: Yes it will be good for the Empire.

Grand Moff Tarkin: What about the Hutt's? They will not like this plan.

Emperor Palpatine: Who cares about there opinion! We wont mess with them so they should stay out of my dealings as well.

Grand Moff Tarkin: What about the engineering and other utility jobs?

Emperor Palpatine: They will be recruited from the human worlds.

Grand Moff Tarkin: How many clones do you want made?

Emperor Palpatine: One hundred million at least.

Grand Moff Tarkin: It will be done my lord.

Pantheon POV Planeptune Basilicom

Pantheon wakes up but can't see anything.

Pantheon: *Muffled speaking*

Purple Heart: How's my prince doing? Are you comfortable in my embrace? *She loosens her grip just enough to let Pantheon speak*

Pantheon: Yes I am comfortable but I am still hurting so much. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Poor Panthy... I am sorry you are hurting so much... I wish there was something I could do.

Pantheon: I am afraid there is nothing you can do to ease my pain. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: I know I can't do anything. *Bitter smile*

Purple Heart rubs Pantheons back with one of her hands as she cuddles him into her chest gently as her gaze on him is of protectiveness.

Purple Heart: I still don't know how I can repay you for saving Planeptune. *Grateful Smile*

Pantheon: You don't need to repay me. I don't collect debts... *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: But I want to, let me know if you need anything Panthy.

Pantheon: Okay fine... *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: Where did your droid army come from? What other secrets are you hiding?

Pantheon: My droid army came from my pocket dimension and my other secrets will be kept secret. *Pained Whisper*

Purple Heart: *Sigh* Alright Pantheon.

Pantheon: Lets hope that the Empire stops sending troops here.

Purple Heart: Yes lets hope so.

Valkorion POV Unknown Continent above a new city similar to ancient Zakuul

Valkorion: My new Eternal Empire is almost complete.

Valkorion heads back to his throne room and sits upon his throne.

Valkorion: Just as I ruled once I will do it again.

Soon the doors opened and the revived Arcann and Thexan walk and kneel before their father.

Valkorion: You have another chance my sons. You must defend Zakuul and bring prosperity to the Eternal Throne.

Arcann: Yes father I will do as you ask.

Thexan: Father when will we attack?

Valkorion: We will not. Pantheon will come to us.

Arcann: Will we kill him? Can I cut him down with my blade when he gets here?

Valkorion: No when he comes, together we will make him kneel and acknowledge my superiority.

Arcann: Alright Father I will follow your wishes.

Valkorion: Yes son if you do that. I would be proud of you.

Thexan: What about the knights of Zakuul?

Valkorion: They will help you two with your tasks. You may leave now and send spies to the nations.

Arcann: Yes father it will be done.

Both Arcann and Thexan leave the throne room.

Valkorion: Soon Pantheon will become my Grandest achievement I will have a Force Nexus on my side.

Valkorion: I have waited for three thousand years and now I will rule for Eternity. *Smiles*

Pantheon POV Planeptune Basilicom

Pantheon: Neptune I feel a disturbance in the force.

Purple Heart: Panthy, what do you sense?

Pantheon: Darkness grows our enemies have multiplied, Neptune.

Purple Heart: Panthy... Its okay my prince I will not let your enemies harm you I promise.

Pantheon: Thank you Neptune... By the way do you want to know if there are any other CPUs exist in this world?

Purple Heart: No I do not. But we will see right my prince?

Pantheon: Right. Can we go take a quest I want to level up some and earn some money.

Purple Heart: Sure but first I want to feed you some food from the fridge.

Pantheon: Eh?! But why I only need to eat once a week. I can survive years without food if I put my armor on and a few months without.

Purple Heart: No Panthy I will not allow you to starve yourself! I will feed you the food while you sit on my lap.

Pantheon: But I then I will be embarrassed, and I don't like that feeling it feels foreign to me.

Purple Heart: Just let me feed you my prince I wont tease you. I just want to take care of you.

Pantheon: Fine. *Sigh*

Purple Heart: Okay can I pick you up Panthy? We can get there faster if you let me.

Pantheon: But I can walk on my own two feet and using a cane. I don't want to be a burden.

Purple Heart: My prince you are not a burden all of us CPUs promised you we will take care of you. Let us in, you should rest as much as possible.

Pantheon: Okay... You can pick me up.

Purple Heart picks up Pantheon gently and fly's to the kitchen and grabs some pudding out of the fridge.

Purple Heart: Want some pudding Panthy? (I hope he says yes)

Pantheon: Huh? But that's your pudding Neptune, and you don't like it when people eat your pudding?!

Purple Heart: For you I will make an exception my prince. *Doting Gaze and Smile*

Pantheon: Eh?! Wait your spoiling me?! Why do you want me to have your pudding?

Purple Heart: Because you are my prince Panthy and my prince will be spoiled rotten by me. *Doting Gaze*

Pantheon: Okay...

Purple Heart: Good my prince let me feed you.

Plutia comes in and transforms as well and brings her pudding too.

Iris Heart: I want a turn to Neppy. My precious Pantheon will be spoiled by me too.~

Pantheon: Eh?! Ummmm. *Face turns bright red*

Purple Heart: Aww so cute. Panthy your face is red.

Iris Heart: My precious Pantheon is very adorable.

Purple Heart: I will feed him first. My prince say ahh.

Pantheon: Fine... Ahh.

Purple Heart picks up a spoon with pudding on it and puts it in Pantheons mouth.

Pantheon: Mmmm. (This tastes good)

Purple Heart takes the spoon out of Pantheons mouth.

Purple Heart: Your so cute my prince. I will do this from now on. (He now acts like a child so cute)

Pantheon: Eh? What is this pudding flavor? I haven't tasted this flavor before.

Purple Heart: Chocolate is the flavor and I know that chocolate doesn't exist in your home universe.

Pantheon: Okay wait this pudding is half done?

Purple Heart: Yes now I will feed the other half to you.

Pantheon: Okay...

Purple Heart uses the spoon to scoop the other half of the pudding and puts it in Pantheons mouth.

Pantheon: Mmmm. (I never had of pudding in the Jedi Temple)

Purple Heart then takes out the spoon and picks up Pantheon and puts him into Iris Hearts lap.

Iris Heart: Now its my turn my precious Pantheon.~

Pantheon: Okay... I am ready Plutia.

Iris Heart uses her spoon to scoop half of the pudding and puts it into Pantheons mouth.

Iris Heart: Is it good, my precious Pantheon?

Pantheon: Mmm. *He nods to her question*

Iris Heart: Good. *She takes out the spoon out of Pantheons mouth*

Pantheon: What flavor was that Plutia? *Question marks appear above Pantheons head*

Iris Heart: That was vanilla flavor my precious Pantheon.

Pantheon: Okay Plutia.

Iris Heart then takes the spoon and scoops the other half and then puts it into Pantheons mouth.

Pantheon: Mmmm. (This is very good taste)

Iris Heart: Aww you have a adorable expression my precious Pantheon.~ *She chuckles at Pantheons expression and takes the spoon out of his mouth*

Pantheon: When will we go do a quest Plutia? Neptune?

Purple Heart: We will go in a few hours my prince.

Iris Heart: That's right my precious Pantheon.

Pantheon: Okay.

Inquisitorius headquarters Coruscant

Darth Vader is standing in front of one hundred fifty inquisitors preparing his speech to them.

Darth Vader: All of you here will be killing the survivors of order 66. There are over 1 thousand Jedi to kill.

Darth Vader: The inquisitor(s) who fail to kill or locate a Jedi every week will be sent to kill Jedi General Pantheon and you know you will die.

Random Inquisitor: Wait the legendary Hero of Geonosis?!

Darth Vader: Yes that is the one. You all better not fail the Empire or your fate is sealed.

All inquisitors: As you command Darth Vader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 84 10
You know, I looked back on those younger years of mine with an avid fascination. I look back and just reminisce on those years. About that young lady...
524 52 18
This is the story of Quailius Sorna, a Jedi Knight in the Clone Wars. Along with her clone Captain, Captain Lupo, and her medic Tenderheart, she figh...
2.3K 52 15
evelyn zaad has been passed from master to master during the entirety of her padawan training, and now in the final year of the clone wars, master t...
291 19 10
"Water has memory, Laiany. It holds onto who it was once was, where it has once been, but it also allows itself to adapt, to evolve. It has to contin...