Rico's Fantasy Booking: Year 1

By RicoTheLegend

just because I write random storylines based on Matches and custom characters from WWE 2K19. I write promos... More

Introduction
Custom Characters - Entrance music
"Indie Invaders" - OC intros
Maybe Future Champions?
Leon Brady vs King Corbin
Final Match before Clash of Champions
January: The First Declaration
Smackdown (January 7, 2022)
Smackdown- January Week 1, Part 2
Smackdown Jan. 7 - The Main Event
Rumble changes
Weekly Results: Before the Rumble
Real life break - insight on Aleister Black
The Women's Rumble - Part 1/3
Women's Rumble - Part 3/3
Men's (40 Man) Royal Rumble - Pt 1
Men's Royal Rumble - Pt 2
Men's Royal Rumble - Pt 3
Men's Royal Rumble - Pt 4
Title Updates - Post-Rumble
Rico's New Look
Rico's Defining Moment (From Wrestle War)

Women's Rumble - Part 2/3

48 2 16
By RicoTheLegend

So, as a reminder...

*end of part 1, still in:

1. Mistress "My Hole"... I mean Nia Jax

2. Tamina, Aint nobody meana, when she runs she always gets leana, when she drinks water it's always Aquafina, In Star Trek Travel, ya always gotta beama, you may see her, but not John Cena.

3. Bayley No-Straps

7. Candice Wrestling

8. Shotzi the F***ing Tank Driver

10. The same Number of Plastic Surgeries she had last year (Carmella)

WHO WILL GO OUT NEXT? WHO'S NEXT TO JOIN? 10! 9! 8!... ah screw it counting is overrated.

3 2 1! *Buzzer*

"Who is Number 11?"

#11 - Toni Storm

"AWWWW YEAH, MICHAEL COLE!" (Pat)

"Pat's excited because it's another NXT superstar, Toni Storm! Entering at the 11th spot, Making a Beline for Candice LaRae!" (Cole)

Meanwhile, Tamina down in the corner, Being Doubled by Carmella and Bayley, Stomping away, Trading turns and Bayley goes for Clothesline on Carmella, Mella Reverses, Into Code Of Silence! But submissions don't count! And OH! Storm kicks Carmella's Arm out from underneath, and Carmella eats a face full of Canvas!

The crowd was chanting "Toni Time". Storm began laying into LaRae, who had been targeting her ever since the last two NXT TakeOver events. (Storm turned Babyface, by the way.)

"LaRae goes for an Enziguri, Masterfully blocked by Storm, Hooks both arms, STORM ZERO! Candice is Out cold! And the Storm is brewing here in the rumble!" -McAfee

"That pun was terrible, Pat." -Corey Graves

"Screw off, Graves, stop pretending you ain't beat'n off to Carmella's outfit under this Announce Table!" -Pat, the Absolute f**king legend.

Meanwhile, Blackheart goes for an Elimination on Tamina, as the timer ticks down!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

"Be ready to Feel The Glow, Corey!" -Cole

"No." - Graves

Naomi ran right in and gave a Hurricanrana to Bayley, then A Rear View to Storm.

Meanwhile, Blackheart tried for an Elimination on Tamina, Nia Jax breaks it up! Blackheart delivering a flurry of Punches and kicks, Jax against the ropes, Shotzi going for an Elimination, OH! BACK BODY DROP! BLACKHEART ELIMINATED!

WOAH WOAH WOAH AND WHAT A SHOCKER! TONI STORM JUST DELIVERED STORM ZERO, AND SENT CARMELLA TO THE OUTSIDE, ELIMINATED!!! Storm eliminates Carmella!!!

The Excitement kinda died down until the next Entrant.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And Number 13 is Dakota Kai! Kai going right after Storm as she slides into the ring!

Nia goes for a Samoan Drop to Eliminate Bayley, But she lands on the apron, and Bayley narrowly avoids being tossed out.

Wow, Up to number 14 already?
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

Nikki Cross running to the ring, Crossbody to Tamina! And A Clothesline to Kai! And A Snap Suplex to Bayley! And now a Dropkick for Candice LaRae! Candice, Teetering dangerously by the top rope, Cross Hooks her up, Looking for an Exploder Suplex, I think, and Cross Tosses LaRae right over the top to the floor! Nikki Cross, Making Quite the impact in her 4th Career Rumble Appearance!

But Now Toni Storm, going after Bayley again, Now going to the Middle Rope, Leaping, Plucked out of the Air By Nia Jax! And Jax the Samoan Drop, Storm eliminated! Nia's Fourth Elimination so far!

And now #15 is about to enter!
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And as Kaire Sane makes an unexpected return...

"Kai looking to Eliminate Naomi, No avail so far. Kai Shifts, now looks for a Powerbomb! OH, GOD!!! NAOMI REVERSED IT INTO A HURRICANRANA, KAI ELIMINATED!" -Cole

"No! That's unfair!" -Graves

"She used the top rope to reverse it, Corey. Imma football guy and I know that's legal. Just makes it more sad that you've been doing this for years, and this isn't even my 12th month." -Pat the Legend

Nia and Tamina began flattening everyone in the ring, as They stare down before pounding each other Yet again! Almost time for #16!

(UPDATE: still in the ring:
1. Nia Jax
2. Tamina
3. Bayley
12. Naomi
14. Nikki Cross
15. Kaire Sane)

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

"This is a Surprise! Sarah Logan's back, after Being gone for months, Finally Rejoining the Riott Squad, But then that shoulder Injury kept her from competing, we didn't expect her to be cleared for tonight!" -Cole

Logan hits a Double Knee Strike on Nikki, now a Hip toss to Bayley, BANG! Vicious Knee Strike! Crowd Chanting "Welcome Back" and Rightfully so, Welcome Back, Sarah Logan!

Following Near-elims:
-Tamina nearly eliminates Naomi
-Sarah Logan Nearly Eliminates Nikki Cross

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

And the other half of Ravishing Glow, Naomi's Partner, Lana, now in the rumble!

"Lana's fallen far since her Husband, Miro, Formerly called Rusev here in the WWE, Left for AEW. She had a brutal 9 week long Rivalry with this Announce Table, I'm told! And she was pinned and submitted time and time again, Yet Naomi on her side turned the tides recently." -Graves

"I'm pulling for Lana. She's done her dues and been beaten around, now it's fun to see her 'n Naomi kick some ass!" -Pat.

Naomi, in trouble, Bayley trying to toss her out for the second year in a row, but wait! Lana from behind, Naomi hooked the arm, Arm dragged over the top now Bayley Eliminated by Lana And Naomi! That is shocking! Bayley lasted over 25 minutes in this match!

Now... uh oh. Nia Jax Staring at Ravishing Glow, Obviously, Lana is the one who humiliated Nia Jax A little over a year and a half ago...

"And Obviously, Because Memes Somehow Never die, Nia is still Fuming!" -Corey.

Jax Headbutts Naomi, then lifts Lana up and Chokeslams her Right out of the Rumble. "THAT'S FOR MY HOLE!" Nia screamed at Lana.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

Oh, this isn't good! Alexa Bliss in the rumble! Nikki Cross looks like she's seeing a Ghost! Bliss stands in the ring, Nikki Looking pretty ticked off. After all, Alexa ended their friendship over the Fiend, who Bliss left Behind, Nikki feels like it was a waste of the sacrifice. Bliss acted quicker and Delivered her Twisted Sister Abigail to Nikki, then challenged anyone in the ring to "Come and Play" in a cheery Manor. When Naomi rushed, She was Downed by a Sudden DDT. Sarah Logan hit a Bicycle Knee from behind, but this only led to her getting stomped against the ropes by Bliss.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*
(OC, so here's just the song I use for her entrance)

"Woah! For those of you who don't know, this is Crystal Torres, a record 3 time NXT Women's champion, and One of the most dominant newcomers of this Wave of Indie-Born Talent!"

Bliss and Torres stare down. "You wanna Play with me?" Bliss said as all action stopped, due to the fatigue. Torres laughed a little, then Delivered a sudden Jumping Reverse STO (like Shelton Benjamin's move, "Paydirt"). Torres, Tangling with Tamina now, Superkick by Tamina, Torres unfazed, And responds with her own Superkick that Floors Tamina! What a kick that is, I haven't seen one that Pretty Since Shawn Michaels himself, and if you look closely, she doesn't Slap the Thigh even!

Nia Jax tried running her down, but Torres quicker, Trips Nia, Right into the 2nd rope, and what a knee to the spine of Nia Jax to follow it up! Bliss, back to Pounding away at Sarah Logan, and now Nikki Cross breaks it up. Oh, boy. Sarah Logan's nose seems to be bleeding, but she's still trying to stand..
And now We're at Entry number 20!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... *Buzzer*

The Look of Relief on the face of Sarah Logan says it all! It's Liv Morgan, One third of the Women's Tag team Champions, The Riott Squad!

And Morgan Right to Action, Jersey Codebreaker to Jax! And an Enziguri for Tamina! Bliss sets up for the Twisted Si... No, Morgan Counters, Bliss to the ropes, OBLIVION CONNECTS! Welcome to the 2022 Rumble, Liv Morgan!

Torres and Morgan, these two had quite the memorable Clash as the last 2 standing for Team Smackdown at Survivor Series, their whole team had been Eliminated, and they had a 2 on 4 situation, and still came away with the win!

And Torres looks to be teaming up with Liv and Sarah! The Riotts go to work on Nia Jax! Tamina tries saving her cousin, Sets Liv up for a Samoan Drop, but Liv counters! She slides behind, And Torres with the Superkick to Tamina, Now on spaghetti legs! And Morgan throws her over the top, Feet hit the floor, Tamina Eliminated!

Meanwhile, Bliss now Just beating the life out of Nikki Cross. Kaire Sane tries to help, but Bliss sees it coming and pulls the rope down, Sane over the top and eliminated!

Bliss laughs evilly, as the Lights Flicker, and her eyes are now White. Some superstars are scared and backing away in fear... but then Bliss is Kicked so hard that she Flips over the top rope and hits the floor! Torres with the Elimination!

(She straight up said "Screw this supernatural B.S., This is Wrestling, Not a Cheap Horror Film!" And Sweet Chin Music'd her out of the ring.)

And then, there were only 5 left standing in the ring:
-Entrant #1, Nia Jax.

-The Mistress of Glow, Naomi

-Former Women's Tag champ, Nikki Cross

-The returning Viking Riotter, Sarah Logan

-The Main Roster Debuting Crystal Torres (her Survivor Series stint was a replacement for Natalya. She went back to NXT after.)

-The Cute Lil' Bubbly Bundle of Energy, Liv Morgan.

20 have entered. 14 have been thrown over the top rope. 10 left to enter. Who will Prevail?

Part 2 Elimination Recap:
5. Shotzi Blackheart eliminated by Nia Jax (3)
6. Carmella Eliminated by Toni Storm
7. Candice LaRae eliminated by Nikki Cross
8. Toni Storm eliminated by Nia Jax (4)
9. Dakota Kai eliminated by Naomi
10. Bayley eliminated by Naomi (2) and Lana
11. Lana eliminated by Nia Jax (5)
12. Tamina Eliminated by Liv Morgan
13. Kaire Sane eliminated by Alexa Bliss
14. Alexa Bliss eliminated by Crystal Torres

Elimination leaderboard:
Nia Jax (5)
Naomi (2)
Tamina (1)
Shotzi Blackheart (1)
Toni Storm (1)
Nikki Cross (1)
Liv Morgan (1)
Crystal Torres (1)
Alexa Bliss (1)
Lana (1)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 91 24
...Read my new latest WWE 2K Universe Gameplay Story Mode Fan-Fiction Book for answers...
1K 8 13
A few of the wrestling-related song fics and one shots I have written over the years. It has various wrestlers features, as well as original charact...
820 82 75
I always wondered what it would be like creating my own storylines for female superstars in WWE... well here it is, if you're a WWE fan like me we'll...
9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...