Just a side character || HQ X...

Oleh fallingangel85

This is just the story of a side character who suddenly become the centre of the attention among these volley... Lebih Banyak

[JUST A SIDE CHARACTER]
[THE LIFE OF A SIDE CHARACTER]
[SIDE CHARACTER AMONG CROWS]
[THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB]
[ANOTHER BORING DAY]
[3 VS 3 MATCH?]
[BLUEBERRY AND TANGERINE TRAINING UNDER THE MOONLIGHT]
[D-DAY]
[FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE]
[MY FIRST MATCH]
[BADMINTON PRACTICE]
[PRACTICE MATCH WITH SEIJOH]
[SINCE WHEN DID YOU ACKNOWLEDGE ME?]
[THE GUARDIAN DEITY]
[ANOTHER NORMAL DAY]
[ANOTHER PRACTICE MATCH]
[THE COACH]
[THE ACE IS BACK]
[THE RANT]
[NEW FRIEND?]
[WHY???]
[REASSURANCE FROM THE CAT]
[THE NEWS]
[SEE YOU NEXT TIME]
[THANK YOU]

[THE TOUPEE INCIDENT]

10.5K 384 7
Oleh fallingangel85

I'm currently trying my best to not laugh right now. Do you want to know what happened? Let's go back to five minute ago.

A jump serve? Wow, blueberry sure have improved a lot huh. What would alien senpai feel about this? Meh, not that I care about. He could suffer for all I care and the next thing he knows I will be standing on top of his suffering hehehehe...ahem.

Anyway, tangerine did not manage to caught the jump serve blueberry serve for him and oh shit tangerine face was fucking hilarious. I decided to take out my phone back and record the rest of their 'match'.

"ONE MORE!" what a protagonist, never knows when to quit.

"Oi, please stop it" I heard captain senpai say that but the two fruit idiots didn't listen and continued their feud.

"It's a problem if they didn't listen to their captain" Huh? Since when are you here Vice principal?

Blueberry did another jump serve but this time the tangerine managed to catch up to where the ball was heading. Just...manage to catch up because the next thing we know he receives the ball with his face and it bounces to where the vice principal is. Making his wig flew away and landed on captain senpai head.

And now we're back to the future.

Oh man, that's so fucking hilarious. Thank god I managed to capture that in time, this is so priceless. Captain senpai was called outside and the rest have gone pale. I decided that it was enough for the day and went back home.

I told you I just want to check the gym, not do some introductory stuff with them. I'll leave that for tomorrow.

"Evening mom, father" my dad was really dead okay? This is another father. Step father to be more accurate.

"Evening son, how's the school?" Mom said as she came forward and gave me a hug. I sigh internally and hug her back. After dad died she became so clingy and a bit too controlling, not that I really care. I'm just a good son who wants to make his parents happy.

"Karasuno is okay, and I will begin to go back home late from tomorrow since training will begin" mom hummed in agreement before she let me go. I gave my step father a nod and he smiled back at me.

I sigh tiredly as I lay on top of my bed. What a tiring day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

628 18 13
You are a second year just transfered schools to karasuno. You have an unlikely meeting with one of the volleyball players and end up becoming the t...
Blueberry Eyes Oleh Yame

Fiksi Penggemar

32.9K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar
213K 6.9K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...
98.4K 2.8K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...