UNPREDICTABLE [Girl From Now...

By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Nanno is a girl who always switches schools to expose people who need karma. What if all of her plans were ru... More

Author's Note
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (2)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (Final)
Ep 2: Behind the talent
Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (3)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)
Author's Note
Ep 3: Favone
Ep 3: Favone (2)
Ep 3: Favone (3)
Ep 3: Favone (4)
Ep 3: Favone (5)
Ep 3: Favone (6)
Ep 3: Favone (Final)
Ep 4: Social medic

Ep2: Behind the talent (4)

1.3K 72 20
By YEONA_DA_GREAT

(Still Tuesday)

Nanno's POV

When I'm about to go home, I heard a familiar voice. I stop at my tracks and proceed to walk trying to go where the voice is coming from. 

When I slowly walk, I can hear the voice loud and clear. I reached the restroom where I first heard the voice.

 I hesitate if I talk to the girl or not, But I chose to spy on the girl first. I looked at the slightly open restroom door, I didn't see any girl. 'Maybe I chose the wrong way' I talked to myself. 

'I'm just being teased by my brain?' I'm about to give up, but when I heard the click indicating someone unlocks the cubicle. 

When the girl is going out at the cubicle, I notice she's familiar, her back, her hair, her posture, how tall she is.

 But I completely lost thought when she's starting to sing again. When she's about to go to the mirror.

 "No, No No No. That's impossible, no that's not Krystel." I mumbled with an unbelievable expression on my face. When she straightened her face in the mirror, I kept denying it in my head. 

I didn't notice that I completely opened the door. Gladly when I noticed it She didn't look at the door and she just kept singing, I run to the halls and hide one of the walls, Well That's close.

-

(Wednesday)

3rd Person's POV

Krystel is about to go to her classroom but when someone pulled her at the janitor's room. Nanno opened the lights at the janitor's room and locked it. Krystel looked at her with a rose of an eyebrow.

"What do you want from me?" Krystel sternly asked at Nanno.

"Please I want your help" nanno begs with her straight face.

"What kind of help?" Krystel looked at her with a confused look even she knows what is it.

"I know you have a really great voice, please help me. I know you know what I'm talking about" Nanno looked at Krystel with her sincerity at her eyes. Krystel just lower her head and sighed. 

"Sorry, but I always kept my words. And nice try" Krystel said and pat Nanno's head. Krystel opens the door heading to her classroom with her smirk on her face leaving the devastated girl alone in the janitor's room.

Hour pass by the class was smooth, nothing interesting happened. A4, Nanno, and Krystel are going to their Music room so that the A4 can practice their vocals at their audition tomorrow. Nanno hasn't been talked to anyone since she asks Krystel for help, While Krystel didn't do anything about it.  When A4 asked Krystel Why nanno is quiet she just shrugged and ignores it.

When they arrived at the Music room, there's a lot of instruments in there. There's an expensive and antique grand piano on the side of the wall, there's an acoustic guitar hanging on the walls, there's also an electric guitar and a bass guitar, There's also a drum set in the middle. Maybe all of the famous instruments were in the room. 

Nanno and Krystel start to grab a seat on the corner and they dragged it beside the A4, The two sit in their chairs and they watch the A4 on how they warm up their vocals first. 

When they are done, they started to pick a song. Well, Krystel first thought that they will use one Of the instruments here in the room, but she remembers that all of the A4 members didn't know how to use one of them. 

They finally chose a song, it's a hard song there was a sharp note and there's also a harmonization on the song, They start to connect their phone to the Bluetooth speaker. When they are about to start, Krystel notices that Achara is a little bit off at the high note when Achara is practicing at her vocals. Krystel just shrugged it and maybe it's just a practice that's why achara didn't do it well. 

But she's completely wrong when they started singing. Achara's voice is needed to be a little higher, Anchali is copying the original singer's style which is not bad but it will be much better if she does it on her own, Apsara needs a little bit more practice at her harmonization. And lastly, Boribun needs water so that her voice wouldn't crack that much, her voice is dry. 

Krystel and Nanno watch the A4 without any amazement on their faces, When Krystel can't handle the sound of their voices she tried to speak but the speaker and their voices are loud. So she doesn't care if she looks disrespectful she turned off the speaker and she turns her body to the singing girls who already stop, the girls gave her a confused look and a frustrated look.

"Why did you turn off the speaker?" Achara irritatingly asked and crosses her arms

"Girls, I think you're all are kinda off," she said truthfully. The A4 is shocked and mixed with the 'how dare you' look.

"Never in our life are someone says our voices are bad" achara defensively said while pointing at Krystel, Krystel just calm herself down before she kicks this girl butt.

"I didn't say that your voices are sounded bad, I said that you all are kinda off in my opinion," Krystel said with her serious tone, the A4 scoffed and Achara didn't mind Krystel's opinion, and she starts to play the song again at the speaker.

'I'm just helping you guys to win, well you girls chose the wrong move' Krystel mumbles and goes back to their sits.

(Thursday: Private Audition Day!)

The school day is over, and the audition day starts now. Students are starting to line up for the Private audition. While nanno isn't interested in the private audition so she chooses to go home but she got stopped by a smiling Krystel in front of her. Nanno starts to walk again and didn't mind the weird girl behind her.

"Hey wait for me!" Krystel shouted and pick up Nanno's speed.

"What do you want? Krystel." nanno asks Krystel without any energy in her voice.

"Let's grab some Ice cream! I don't have someone to accompany me" Krystel said and dragged Nanno somewhere without hearing Nanno's answer. Krystel notices that Nanno is a little bit down lately so she wants to treat Nanno  some ice cream. 

When The two girls reach the ice cream store, Krystel grabs a lot of flavors at her ice cream, while Nanno is just looking uninterested in the flavors of the ice cream. So when Krystel noticed it, Krystel is the one who chose Nanno's ice cream. 

When the seller gives the two different ice cream, Krystel pays for it and greets goodbye politely to the cashier.

 When they are outside looking at the view, Krystel gave the Ice cream at Nanno.

"What is this?" Nanno looked at the Ice cream that it will almost melt because of the heat.

"It's a poop nanno," Krystel said, Krystel shook her head while licking her dozen flavor of ice cream. 

"Of course it's your ice cream dummy," Krystel said still licking her ice cream.

"I mean I didn't even order or chose any flavor of ice cream," Nanno said still looking at the ice cream

"Shush! Eat your Ice cream, I think you'll love it" Krystel said. Nanno hesitate to try the ice cream because of the color. But Krystel pushes the ice cream towards Nanno's mouth.

 Nanno's reaction was priceless, Nanno's eyes went wide when she realizes the taste of the ice cream is fantastic. Nanno eats the ice cream fast, the other girl notice that Nanno's behavior, she just giggles and continues her ice cream.

"What flavor is this? This taste amazing" nanno complimented the taste of the ice cream and continue to lick her ice cream.

"Well. It's just chocolate, I know you like chocolate so... Yep" Krystel said and they continue to roam around the park.

They kept eating and roaming around, enjoying the presence of each other. When Krystel realizes that it's getting late. They bid each other goodbyes and they split each others their path

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.3K 31
(Y/N) was a normal child when she was younger. She had friends, was popular, and had everything she wanted. Until her parents became rich and famous...
115K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
683K 20.6K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
627 49 35
Y/n was a girl, with a difficult life, until she met Dan, they soon became great friends, and something more, but y/n was hiding a giant secret that...