danger >> luke hemmings

Par jackiin

''Who's that?'' I asked curious. ''That my friend, is danger.'' What do you do when one of the most feared me... Plus

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
author's note
chapter eleven
authors note!
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
*authors note
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two (epilogue)
sequel
AN: prisoner 157 | michael clifford

chapter twenty-three

8.2K 217 196
Par jackiin

I woke up and stretched out my arms in the air as I pulled myself up from the pillow. I glanced over at Luke who was sleeping heavily, all curled up in the cover. I yawned and took a glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall, which showed 8 pm. I groaned annoyed. Why did we always sleep to like, night? I yanked myself from the bed and walked up to the curtains as I gently pulled them to the side as I looked down over the garage. It was completely silent so I just assumed Michael was asleep in his room. 

I looked back at Luke who was still sleeping, almost snoring a little bit. I decided I should take my opportunity to take a shower as I took some underwear in my hand and walked inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The bathroom was big with dark grey tile on the floor and walls. It had a big mirror and a ench with a white wash-basin. And on the other side of the room was a shower with a stone wall on one side as the other side was completely in blurred glass. A kind of glass that made you see the contours and the profile of whoever was showering.

I huffed a bit to myself. Of course Luke would have that kind of shower. I stripped down from my current clothes as I walked inside the shower. The hot water was feeling amazing against my skin. The heat from the water was slowly warming up my body temperature, making me feel calmer. My head was spinning from all the stuff that had happened the last couple of days. My attempt to leave, Ashton, Calum and Milano getting shot, seeing Theresa, Luke's scar, all this shit was just spinning in my head, making me get a headache. I let out a deep sigh as I let the water pour through my long hair as I just let myself take some of the body soap that was placed on a little shelf in front of me. I lathered myself up and started to rub the soap in my hair as I pulled in the scent from the soap. It smelled just like Luke.

Luke's POV

I yawned as I stretched my body out in the warm bed. I slowly climbed up and rubbed my face a little, chewing on my lip ring. The noise of the shower reached my ears and I groaned. If Michael were using my shower without asking again I would punch him, I thought until I turned my head and saw that Taylor was gone from the bed. It dawned on me that she was in the shower. Naked.

A strong urge to rip the the bathroom door open hit me but I clenched my fists. I needed to control myself. Before, I never controlled myself, truth be told I never had to. Every girl I was with practicly begged me to sleep with her. But Taylor? She didn't do as I told, she always talked back at me and convinced me into making stuff that I normally wouldn't do. Like showing her my scar.

I growled low to myself. Why did I even do that? The scar is the most personal thing I know about me. The only person who knew about it except me was Michael and Calum.

For some reason it just felt wrong to charm her and just sleep with her, which I knew I could, but there was just moments that I couldn't resist. I needed to have her no matter what, but everytime we got interrupted or something else. 

But I wanted to wait, toying with her until she couldn't resist me anymore, because honestly, I couldn't resist her.

I knew I wanted her more than anything when she didn't obey me, fought against me and how twisted it may sound it kind of turned me on. The thing was, I had no idea why I didn't just take her as I wanted, which I always did with girls, but she was different. She made me flustered, made me feel things I hadn't felt since I was a little innocent kid.

She made my heart bang so hard against my chest I almost had a hard time breathing, and that was something that wasn't normal to me.

I walked off from my bed and forgot about the shower as I just walked inside the bathrrom quietly. As I took the step in and tiredly pulled my head up I saw the contours of a beautiful woman. I felt my mouth going dry as I looked at the amazing creature standing in my shower completely naked, well I couldn't really see that good since the glass was frosted.She was standing on the side to me and all I could see was her profile and her long hair against her back, but my body didn't need more to react. I felt my blood starting to boil and flow into regions I didn't want it to, at least not now. I took a hold of my head and made myself walk out from the bathroom with stern steps.

(back to) Taylor's POV

...

I just continued washing and myself and enjoyed the warmth of the water. As I did that, I didn't even know that someone came inside the bathroom and looked at me. I didn't notice anything until I heard the door close again and I flinched. I cursed myself for forgetting to lock the door as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body as I walked out of the shower. I quickly dried myself up a bit and put on a bra and panties as I wrapped the towel around myself again. Why didn't I think of taking my clothes with me inside the bathroom?

I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

I took a powering breath as I opened the door and walked out. Luke was leaning forward on tightened arms against his desk across the room. He had put on a pair of jeans and black vans but was bare on his upper body as his back was in full sight for me. His blonde quiff was a bit messy from sleeping but it still managed to look good. He flinched slightly as he heard me step out but still held his composure, not looking up at me. I suddenly got slightly worried. Luke just stood there, perfectly still and all tensed up, not saying a word. I hesitated a bit before I walked up to him, still holding the towel tightly around myself.

''Luke?'' I asked in a gentle voice as he didn't move or even turn his head. I walked closer as I put my hand on his tense arm. He glanced over at me before he turned around and eyed me up and down slightly. 

I hesitated again and pulled back my hand and held hard around my towel.

''Is something wrong?'' I asked as he just sighed heavily and dropped his head.

''I have a lot of thinking to deal with.'' he said and pulled his hand through his messy quiff as he leaned back against the desk. I bit my lip slightly, thinking I would take advantage of the situation. I slid over to him, placing myself just ahead of him, lightly brushing my chest with his as I laid my hand on his chest and I reached with my other hand towards his back. Luke didn't move but he straightened up a bit and looked at me as I let my hand trail his scar from the top to bottom. He shivered at my touch and I felt the corner of my lip tug.

''What.. what are you doing?'' he asked, pulling for his breah as I smirked slightly. I didn't answer him as I pressed myself just a little bit closer to his warm chest. I kept stroking his scar very careful with gentle fingertips.

''How did you get it?'' I asked soft as I leaned my head on his chest that was going up and down in the pace of his breathing. He shivered again under my touch as he lightly breathed.

''I presume Michael have explained why we are living here?'' he asked and placed his arm, that wasn't leaning against the desk, around my waist.

''Yeah, you've got enemies over in England.'' I said and just continued to caress his back. I guess the scar was a sensitive spot as Luke kept on trembling.

''Yes and the reason why we left was because of me.'' he said with deep guilt. I tensed up a little, remorse was not a word that described Luke Hemmings. It was almost shocking to hear that tone of voice leave his beautiful lips. I let him go a little so I could see his face. He was actually looking really upset and his eyes were filled with blame. I felt bad for him.

''Some guys had been pushing on my buttons and I finally punched them down. Calum, Michael and I were just happy they had backed off after that. But about a week later, Michael and I got ambushed. They punched Michael so bad he couldn't speak for days and the leader of their little gang, Styles, had a knife with him. He jammed it in my back as I tried to help Michael before I even saw him.'' Luke explained low as I saw the whole scenario flash in front of his eyes. I pulled for my breath slightly as I unnoticeable pressed myself a little closer to comfort him. 

''When I came back from the hospital I decided to move where I could build my own empire, where no one could ever stand up against me or my family.'' he continued and looked at me. His family was the guys of course. I gasped low at what he just told me, even if he was such an ass and a cruel mafia boss, he had been through so much pain. This time I really saw it in his eyes.

''Luke, I'm so sorry.'' I said and felt a tear rolling down my cheek. I blushed and looked down at his bare chest where I had my hand. He put a finger under my chin, tilting it up as I met his blue eyes with my own.

''You're crying for me?'' he smirked a little bit as I sniffled and nodded my head.

''Sweet..'' he said low before he leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed back as I put my arms around his neck. Luke put his arm tighter around me, pulling my body closer to his. I bit his bottom lip, asking for entrance as he parted his lips and let me meet his tounge with my own. I loved when Luke was like this, he was gentle, sweet and caring. A true night and day feeling, from when you saw him in angry mode.

I felt him squeezing me as his hand grabbed my towel. I honestly didn't care what he did when he was this gentle with me. It was like I was in a hypnoses, he was so warm, he was so large and protective. The soft strokes from his lips against mine made me forget everything else, even my thoughts.

He tugged on it and let it fall on the floor as I was only standing in my underwear in front of him. Luke pulled me closer to him as I felt him acting almost desperate to have me so close to him as it was possible. I kind of understood why though, he wanted comfort and it was my fault I upset him, I pulled out the bad memories he didn't want to remember. Suddenly he grabbed a hold of my legs and lifted me up on his hip without parting our lips. I let out a small gasp against his lips as he smirked slightly.

He laid me down on the bed with him on top as I enjoyed the weight of his body on mine. He let his hands explore my body which he had done a few times by now. I deepened the kiss slightly and sucked on his lip ring as I started to tug on the outline of his jeans. I felt him smirk against my lips as he lifted himself up a bit with his arms against the bed for me to pull them off. I didn't accept that, so I flipped us around so I was on top. Luke grinned slightly as I straddled his hips as he put his hands on my thighs. I smiled back as I leaned down and kissed him again but this time, he didn't stop smiling while our lips were attached. I suddenly felt a strong tug in my stomach as he did that and I felt more eager to get his clothes off.

I trailed small kisses down his neck and collarbone and continued down his stomach until I reached the small space between his belly button and the edge of his jeans. I lightly kissed and nibbled there and I felt him tensing up and moaning.

''You're teasing me..'' he grunted as I smirked.

''I like it that way, it's a nice change.'' I grinned at him as I nibbled again on his soft skin as he moaned.

With trembling fingers I opened up his belt and zipped them down as I tugged on them lightly. I pulled them down slightly to his hip, leaving them there as he growled slightly at my unfinished assignment. I giggled at him as he grabbed a hold of me, pulling me up and pinning me down on the bed under him as he kicked off his ripped jeans along with his vans so they fell to the floor. I giggled again as he smashed his lips against mine as I suddenly noticed I no longer were wearing my bra. I was completely suprised as I opened my eyes and saw he had ripped it apart and how it now was lying on the floor beside his pants. Luke smirked against my lips as he started to massage my body with his hands roughly and I couldn't help to moan alongside his mouth.

Not many mintues later we were lying without any clothes at all, bare skin to bare skin. The heat that had risen in my body concentrated in the pit of my stomach. I wanted Luke, more than I ever felt before or even could've imagined I would. For the first time he was this gentle with me, but still with such passion I felt light headed. His hands were everywhere on my body!

This was a side I'd never seen before. Luke seemed so desperate to keep me close to him, needing and hungrily kissing my lips as it just made me more eager.

Luke was kissing my neck as I had wrapped my leg around his hip, making him lie tighter to me. I bit my lip as I stretched back my hand and so carefully caressed his scar as I leaned in against his ear.

''I want you.'' I whispered to him as he suddenly stopped with everything, except his body, shivering under my touch at his scar. I knew I wanted him to be my first, how twisted that may sound.

He looked up at me and stared me right in the eyes as if he was trying to get it in his head that I really said that. I had told him before how much I hated him, how I despised him and that I would rather get killed than to stay with him. But now I wanted nothing more than to be with him. He locked his blue eyes with mine as I kept on stroking his scar to reassure him that I was serious.

Then something suddenly just took a hold of him as he pushed his lips roughly against mine and, to the contrary, softly parted my legs with his hand as I felt him placing himself. I stiffened up for a second and I knew that Luke felt it.

Then suddenly he did something I never thought he would do even if hell froze over. He intertwined his fingers with mine in a steady, lovingly grip and all my hesitation went away as I relaxed and my heart started to pound faster.

Luke kissed me soft and with his other hand grabbed my hip as he slowly slid inside me. We both let out a moan as he thrusted deeper inside of me so carefully it felt like he thought he was hurting me.

It did hurt, but I felt safe as Luke squeezed my hand reassuring me. He started to thrust against me and soon the pain was replaced by pleasure as I began to meet his body with my own. He dropped his head into my neck and grabbed the blankets beneath us, trying to find something to grab onto, something to help him deal with the pleasure building up inside of him. I on the other hand had him to grab onto, my fingers scraping against his skin, clasping him close to me. Luke moaned louder against my neck as I did that and our movements just got even faster.

My stomach was cramping together and I felt my legs go numb as I released all my tensions. I couldn't help myself as I mumbled out Luke's name against his shoulder. As the small pearls of sweat was forming on his body I saw him smirk at me before he rode us out and he climaxed as well, as he just goraned deep against the curve of my neck. Luke and I breathed heavily as he rolled off beside me and kissed me roughly on my now tender tips before he let me go and let his head fall down on the pillow.

I didn't know why but I felt so ecstatic and I curled up against Luke's sweaty body and that's when I noticed we were still holding hands. A smile broke out on my face as I felt him squeezing it a bit. 

''Luke that was... amazing.'' I breathed out and blushed heavily as I leaned on his chest. He put his finger under my chin and tilted it up so I looked into his pretty eyes that actually reflected nothing but... happiness?

''Yeah it was.'' he smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I crawled closer to his side as he squeezed my hand a little bit.

''Taylor?'' he asked as he suddenly let go off my hand and leaned forward in the bed in a sitting position. I pulled the cover closer to my naked body as I looked at him rubbing his neck with a sigh.

''Emh.. yeah?'' I answered nervously as I sat up a little bit too. 

''I don't do this but..'' he started as he closed his eyes and enjoyed my strokes on his shoulder blades. I giggled slightly as he made a little comfort-sigh. ''As I said, I don't say this kind off stuff but.. will you.. be mine?'' he asked and twisted around and looked at me with a burning look.

I got a little caught off guard. Technicly I did belong to him, according to himself. ''I mean, will you be mine, because you want to?'' he said as he seemed to understand what I was confused and hesitant about. I held the covers tightly around myself as my mind was spinning of thoughts, memories and emotions. Ashton, Michael and everything that had happened since the very first start of this lovely mess. Luke waited patiently for once, for me to answer as I looked at him. I slid closer to him and put my hand on his cheek and still held the cover around me with the other one.

''I'm yours.'' I said with a smirk as his lips grew up into a big smile.

I put my hand behind his neck and pressed him closer to me as we kissed softly. From what we had recently done, both of us were kind of out of it and the air in the room felt thick, but we didn't care. I cuddled into his side as he tightly wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head against his chest. I could feel his heartbeats banging against his chest and I smiled a little as I felt him nuzzling his face into my neck. And before I even knew it we both drifted away into sleep, in the hold of eachother's arms.

-

don't really know how to feel about this but yeah WHAT DO YOU THINK ASJDLAKDJ

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.8K 752 200
"You're stupid, but I love you.." *** a 5sos fanfiction
211K 6K 50
"Get out" "No Lu-" He turned around, black eyes boaring into mine. "Hide"
407K 9.2K 52
⚠️TW: Mention of abuse, self-harm, and suicidal thoughts. Read at your own risk.⚠️ - He needed someone to make his ex-girlfriend jealous I needed som...
3.2K 91 23
He had her. She had him. He lover her. She loved him. He went on tour. She lost him. She's trying to move on. But it's not so easy for him. Calum and...