The President And His First M...

By MiracleHappiness7

Kim Taehyung is the youngest president of South Korea, he's very handsome, smart, wise, kind and the perfect... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24πŸ”ž
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Sorry
46
47
48
49
Epilogue
Please Read😊
My Vampire And His Lies
Loving My Solace!

10

13.2K 505 107
By MiracleHappiness7

2 weeks had past, and Taehyung and Jungkook's relationships grew closer. From Monday to Friday, the President would go to work after the three of them eat breakfast, then he would come home early just to play with Yeonjun and make dinner with Jungkook. As for Jungkook in weekdays he would help the maids clean the house, mostly  Taehyung's room and office since he is the only one allowed to come there.

Every Saturday and Sunday Taehyung  takes day offs just to spend time and play around with the mother and son duo. Jungkook and Taehyung became really close, not knowing both of them have feelings for each other. And the moment they all spent together, both had fallen deeper.

Today is Saturday, 8 pm at Taehyung's home office. There gathered Taehyung's friends and the male carriers they rescued.

They were there for the assigning of works available for them. Taehyung was leaning his butt at his table while his arms and legs crossed, he was facing verybody. On his right is Namjoon sitting at a couch, beside him there sitting Seokjin, Jimin, and Yoongi. While on his left Jungkook who is carrying Eunwoo in his arms, Yoonji and Hoseok. And at his front are the male carriers.

They were listening to the different stories of the said males; where they came from, how old were they, and what job they are capable of.

One said he grew up at Gwangju underground and got transferred at Seoul 3 years ago, two of them said they came from another country and wishes to go back there, one of them said that he was a Wang, whom got kicked out from there family line due to being a carrier and wishes to work on some art galleries since its his dream. Another two of them said that they were kidnap just a year ago and know are pregnant the other being 1 month and the other being 3 months, they wishes to just go back to there city and find a job there.

Now came the last one, Taehyung noticed that he looked sluty and arrogant. But he kept on listening to him even tho he was kinda got annoyed on how the way the said male explain things . He told Taehyung that he can call him Bogum, he was from Daegu, and then got kidnapped 5 years ago he has  4 children but left them at the underground and now he is 24 and wanted to do that and this. Just then before he could explain more they heard a whining voice.

They heard Eunwoo from the side about to cry "mama hungy hungy" Eunwoo whined, Jungkook looked at Taehyung apologetically. Taehyung smiled at him and went to his drawer, he took out a blanket and went to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded to him smiling. "you hungry bunbun?" Taehyung ask Eunwoo who was waiting for his mother's milk, nodded at Taehyung. Taehyung giggled and covered Jungkook's shoulder in reach to his waist, covering his boobies and Eunwoo whom attached his lips to his mother's nipple  the moment his mother  pull up his shirt.

Bugom tried to explain further, but he got irritated from the almost silent smootching noise made by Eunwoo, he was trying to get Taehyung's attention seeing him constantly glancing and smiling at Jungkook. Then there he was, snapped at Jungkook.

B: can you like, not feed that defective child here?!?! He's fucking three years old!!

Bogum shouted, making Eunwoo who's still under the cover flinched, which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

T: excuse me?! Watch your language!

Taehyung almost roared at him, but keeping it calm as he didn't want to shout when Eunwoo is there.

B: Mr. President, he can't learn it anyways, he's a defect premature child.

Taehyung saw Jungkook in a verge of crying, his tears stuck in his eyes. Taehyung felt a pang in his heart just by looking at Jungkook like that, but at the same time he was angry at some slut right now.

T: who are you again?

B: oh, I'm Park Bogum.

T: well Mr. Park, how dare you talk to my son like that?! You don't have the rights to call him a defect child, cause in my eyes and in his mother's eyes he is perfect! Now, will you sit there apologise and be quiet or ill kick you out of this house and make you beg for some penny in streets!

Everybody got shock at the President's outburst. Namjoon looked at Taehyung and he saw him with dark eyes, this is the first time he heard Taehyung shout at someone so angrily that if voices and glares could kill Bogum would be buried on the ground right know.

Bogum went down on his knee, shaking and panicking. He bowed to every one and said sorry about five times.

Taehyung went to Jungkook and both of his hand on Jungkook's cheeks, his thumb caressing and gently wiping away Jungkook's fallen tears. Every body in the room watched in awe at how good the President's duality is. Seconds ago he was a fuming tiger but know he's a soft winter bear talking to Jungkook.

Everyone in the room eventually calm down and started what they were there for again. Eunwoo just finished feeding from his mother and fell asleep. Jungkook used the blanket to wrap Eunwoo so he won't be cold. While Taehyung listened to someone who's talking and constantly glance at Jungkook.

T: okay so, Baekyun you grew up from Gwangju right? As you said you don't know what to do yet, I can hire you as house maid for my mom and dad's house, I'm going to send you there tomorrow. But you are free to leave and resign when you have enough money and know what you want to do. As for Mark and Jb Seokjin will arrange flight for you to go back to your country we will also give you allowance to spend while going back there. And to Jackson Wang I'll hire you to the national museum first, but after you have experience you can resign and build your own art gallery. And as for you Mr. Park, you wished for 10,000 dollars and we'll give it to you tomorrow, so you can leave.

B: what about Jungkook Mr. President? Is he a house maid here.

T: n-

Jk: yes, and? What's the problem with that? Atleast I am smart enough to stay and work here, instead of begging money that will eventually run out, so stay pressed.

Taehyung stood frozen, shock at the new side of the younger. He definitely found it hot and daring at the same time. All Taehyung's friends also got surprised on how cocky the younger could get. They definitely put there bet on Jungkook.

After everything was settled, all of them went to their own separate ways. Taehyung's friend went to their home, while the carriers went back to the facility Taehyung provided for them.

Taehyung was about to go to his room when he saw Jungkook at the balcony, he was hesitating to go to him but he had questions to ask.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung behind him, so he slightly turn around, Taehyung went beside him and looked at him smiling. Jungkook knew Taehyng is about about ask somethings regarding to Eunwoo so he didn't wait a second and said...

Jk: What that Bogum said was true. Eunwoo is a premature baby.

Taehyung got surprised but not shock at all, he was surprised because he thought Jungkook would hesitate to tell him. But it seems like the younger trusted him.

T: what... Happened?

Jk: when I got to know I was pregnant, I didn't tell them immediately. I kept it for two months until my belly starts growing bigger and can't be hide anymore. They all noticed it and brought me to the boss, the boss got angry at me for lying. He asked me who the father is and I told him. He didn't believe me saying that his right hand wouldn't want someone like me. The father also denied Eunwoo, then they locked me up. Fed me less, when I was in my 3rd month they they took me out to the mall to buy things after that they locked me up again. Then on my 5th month, the father came in my cell drunk again, he slapped me hard and I fell on my butt. He punched my stomach wich urge me to push, and there came Eunwoo a premature. That's why until now he can't walk by he's own or talk, and he still fed from me. I was so thankful that he fought and until now is alive.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes as well as Taehyung. Taehyung can't believe there is someone who can be so cruel and disgusting. He felt sorry for the younger and wish he was there for Jungkook. He stood there quietly and afterwards sigh.

T: I... I don't know what to say, they're so cruel and disgusting. Why on earth would they want to hurt a pregnant person?

Jungkook just shrugs and looks at the stary night. It fell silent when they looked at the sky. It was dark but the moonlight and the star's shine gave the whole place a nice glow.

Jungkook was mesmerised by the beauty of the night. While Taehyung got mesmerised by the beauty of the angel beside him. Taehyung stared at Jungkook like Jungkook is the most beautiful constellation in his in his galaxy, he looked at him like he is the brightest star that shines above. Then Jungkook said something while still looking above.

Jk: The night is beautiful isn't it? Do you like it?

T: yeah..... I like you...

Jungkook turned to Taehyung and blushed by the President's sudden confession. Just then Taehyung realised he just confessed.

T: I.... M-mean, yeah I like yo- oh shit...I mean I like it....ahhhhhhh okay fine I got busted....... I like you Jungkookie, no. I mean..... I'm falling inlove with you...

Jungkook was as red as a tomato, he was looking everywhere but Taehyung. Taehyung turned to the side and scratch his nape. Just then Jungkook pulled his shoulders and went on his tiptoes, he kissed Taehyung's cheeks and run away shouting "I like you to" making Taehyung stood there frozen and blush and thinking over and over again on how soft Jungkook's lips are. He blushed and then smiled, he stood there for a couple of minutes thinking of what in the fairy tale just happened.

After both hearts calm down from beating so fast, they went to their dreamland and started dreaming about each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.6K 55
Taehyung is the youngest CEO of the country, who has a reputation that needs everything to be perfect when it comes to his business and company. Jun...
174K 7.9K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
113K 3.8K 42
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
88.3K 3.7K 53
Kim Taehyung, a true-blooded omega & supermodel, fell in love with the future CEO of Jeon Enterprise at first sight. He confessed his love for Jeon J...