Masked Killer||Felix-StrayKids

By Jongwaee

Revenge - the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands. "... More

1- A Bad Start
2- Black Mask Murders
3- Mysterious Helper
4- Saved By A Ninja Star
5- Close to Escaping
6- A Good Steak Comes With Bad Consequences
7- Don't You Have Any Manners
8- Fell Into My Own Trap
9- Somewhere Safe
If You Want To Know A Spoiler!
10- Doomed
11- Lovable Idiots
12- Lovesick
13- Stay
14- A Slight Predicament
15- Another Target
16- Good Friends
17- Explosive Trap
18- The Lost of a Good Friend
19- Finally Revealed
20- Too Late This Time
21- Last Instructions
22- Shared a Kiss
23- StrayKnights
24- Background Story Told
25- Blood Transfusion
26- No Cure
27- Good and Bad Things Discovered
28- First Wish
29- In Love With My Enemy
30- The Reason Why
31- Second Wish
32- I Understand
33- The Spy
34- The Chosen One
35- Lily of the Valley
36- The Perfect Bouquet
37- The Lost of Another Good Friend
38- Hidden Brothers and Sisters
39- A Kiss Goodbye
40- Happiness Doesn't Exist
42- Third and Last Wish
43- Return To Happiness
44- A New Life
45- Final Goodbye

41- Heart Donor

482 31 15
By Jongwaee

We finally arrived to the hospital and didn't even wait until the car stopped completely before we rushed into the emergency room and laid Elise down for all the doctors and nurses to check out.

"Her pulse is weak! She lost a lot of blood!" It seemed like all the doctors rushed in at once and had quickly started working on Elise. "Sir, I'm going to need you and the others to wait outside." A nurse quickly ushered us out of the emergency room before returning to help.

"Im sure she'll be okay, don't worry!" A member pats my shoulder as I stare at the closed doors to the emergency room.

"She needs to be okay." I plopped myself on the bench seats and continued to keep my eyes glued to the emergency room.

~~~~

After Seungmin had rushed to bring the antidote for the doctors, we continued to wait for six more hours. The rest of the StrayKids and the other group had taken care of the aftermath and came to visit a few times before the StrayKids had bid farewell to the remaining group that helped us fight.

"Felix....go shower and change man. You don't look so good." Minho ushered me to go clean up. "But Elis-" I started, but he wouldn't let me finish as he dragged me away to an empty room. "It's good that Seungmin can pull a few strings for us." Minho chuckled as he threw me clean clothes and sat down on the hospital bed.

I almost didn't hear Minho as I sleepily walked into the bathroom and tried not to pass out in the shower. But once I was out, I was so refreshed that I felt like I could run a marathon.

"Now rest." Minho had already prepared the bed and was now just welcoming me to jump in. "No, I need to go back to Elise." I turned around to walk out of the door, but Minho was quick to catch me and drag me into the bed.

"I know you're worried about her! But she will be worried about you if she sees you pass out in front of her. Now sleep!" Minho tossed a blanket over me before turning around to walk out.

"Wait-!" I called out to Minho before he left the room. "Can you at least wake me up when she's out?" Minho just nodded and waved goodbye without looking at me before walking out.

Once he walked out, it didn't even take two minutes before I knocked out cold on the bed.

~~~~

My body instinctively woke up as I heard soft rustling and chatter beside me.

"We have to tell him." I softly heard Jisung's voice say. "We can't tell him in his state. It's already 10, let's rest and wait until tomorrow morning." Hyunjin breaks in worriedly.

"What can't you tell me?" I grunted as I struggled to sit up. Hyunjin and Jisung quickly came to my side to help sit me upright on the bed. "Tell me now. What's the secret you guys are keeping from me?" I commanded as I watched all of them look at each other in worry.

"Elise is out of surgery." Jisung started, which automatically made my legs swing over the bed. I stumbled back on my wobbly legs, but they still continued walking towards the door.

"Wait Felix!" Hyunjin grabbed my arm and stopped me. "There has been a complication." He couldn't even finish his sentence and had to look at Seungmin to finish his statement for him.

"Her heart...." Seungmin couldn't even seem to finish the sentence. "What about her heart...?!" My own heart began to beat faster as anxiety and fear started to increase.

"Her heart is not in good conditions right now." A doctor finished the sentence as he walked into the room. "Thankfully, the dagger dodged her heart by one centimeter, but it still had injected very potent poison into her body. With multiple injuries involving these powerful poisons, her heart had pumped too much poison through her blood stream and into her heart that her heart is at a very unstable state. She needs a heart transplant ASAP or else she won't make it to tomorrow."

After the doctor had finished, it felt like I just had been stabbed in the heart. I was numb all over as my ears started to ring. "T-this can't b-be." I grabbed my chest in pain as it started to tighten. I gasped for air, but it felt as if my lungs weren't working and I was just drowning.

"Felix...?" Everyone came to my side worriedly. "Take me to her room." My voice cracked as tears flooded my eyes.

The guys didn't say anything and just lead the way as I trudged behind them. Every step was heavy, I felt like I was a zombie.

Once we reached Elise's room, my feet and heart felt even heavier as I walked in. I stopped in my tracks as I saw her laying motionless with multiple ventilators and machines surrounding her that was keeping her alive.

Hot tears rushed down my face nonstop as I just continued to stare at her. My feet began to move again until I was right beside her bed. She breathed slowly and heavily with the machines.

I reached for her hand laying beside her, and when I held hers in mine, I completely lost it and cried my heart out. I hugged her limp body and continued to cry as the other guys and doctor just watched from afar.

"Elise....I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I cried continuously. "We unfortunately don't have any donors with the same blood type as her. The only thing we can all do is prepare for the worst." The doctor apologized and headed out the room.

"Wait-!" I stood back up and turned towards the doctor. "I have the same blood type as her." I started, "No Felix!" "Felix!!" "Stop!!" All the boy protested as they knew what I was going to say.

"Give her my heart."

I wiped my tears as I looked back down at Elise. "I'm sorry, but that will not be possible." The doctor apologizes. "Why?! Why can't it be possible?!" I panicked as I turned around to face the doctor. "You're still alive and healthy, if we take your heart, that will be considered murder to me and the hospital."

I darted towards the doctor and fell to my knees. "Please! I beg you to take my heart if you can save her with it! Please! I have lived in this nightmare for so long that I want to wake up. If I can have her wake up from this nightmare and have her live her dream, I will kill myself for her to be able to do that." I bowed to the ground at the doctors feet.

The doctor quickly raised me up to my feet and looked upon my determination to save Elise. "Are you sure....?" The doctor questions. "Yes! A million times yes!" I cried.

"Felix!!" Hyunjin came running and pushed me back to look at him. "Are you crazy?! You can't give her your heart!" He stated angrily. "You can't and won't die for her! I'm not going to let my best friend end his life!" Jisung cried as he ran up behind Hyunjin. "We won't allow you to do this!" Seungmin shook his head violently. "You're crazy! You're not going to do this!" Minho also inputted his statement.

"Guys...." I kneeled to the ground and fell on both knees. "Please....if I can't do this for her and she dies, I won't be able to live with myself. I'll continue living this nightmare that keeps getting worse. I already lost everything. She still has a life still waiting for her that she can go back to. Please let me do this for her and for me." I bowed all the way until my head hit the ground.

The guys just stayed silent and sighed heavily. "Gosh damn it Felix!" Hyunjin hissed as he punched the wall. I looked up to the guys as tears were rushing down all their faces.

"I'll never forgive her for stealing my best friends heart." Jisung crossed his arms. "Please....please watch over her and protect her." I pleaded. All the guys just sighed even heavier at my new request. "Why? Why Felix? Why are you doing this for her?!" Minho questioned angrily.

"Because...." I stood up and walked back over to look over Elise. "Because....I lo-" Before I could finish my sentence, Elise's monitors started going off.

Doctors and nurses quickly rushed in and quickly examined the situation. "Her oxygen is depleting! Her heart is slowly starting to shut down!" A doctor announced through the chaos.

"We need to go now! She needs my heart now!" I turned to the doctor. He nodded and motioned me and the other boys to go out the room. We all ran to an empty surgery room and quickly brought in supplies and other nurses to come help assist.

I laid down on the surgery table and awaited for the doctor and nurses to finish setting up everything.

"Felix...." The boys stood crying over me. I sat back up and tightly hugged all of them. "I'm okay." I smiled as tears still continued streaming down my face. "I love you guys." We all group hugged one last time.

"Guys, I need you guys to step out. We are ready for the surgery." The doctor cleared his throat. All the boys shuffled to the door as they continued to cry.

"Wait-! Can I leave a quick message on my phone first?" I frantically asked. The doctor nodded in agreement. "We have to hurry." He stepped back for me to take out my phone.

I nodded and recorded my last message. Once I was done recording my message, the doctor had placed an air mask over my nose with anesthetics. My eyelids slowly started to fall as one last tear slipped from my eyes and finally closed shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 3K 24
COMPLETED -expensive secretㅣHyunjin × Felix- Hyunjin has a secret, that he doesn't even want his closest friends to find out about. But the more tim...
17K 754 25
Book Two in the Criminal Series! "What the hell do you mean it's back?" "What I said! The plague of jealousy is back- I don't know how, but it's out...
5.7K 214 16
For Hyunjin love is pain, for this reason he is afraid to fall in love, so he tries to avoid any too close relationship with people other than those...
6.9K 222 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...