The Weeping Widow

By Sativaaaaaaa

After a life threatening accident Emrys is taken in by her bestfriend's widowed aunt but things don't go the... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII

V

329 15 20
By Sativaaaaaaa

~~~~~~

It had been about 3 weeks since the initial home visit from CPS and things have been going smoothly thank the Lord. The home visits have gone with ease, Emrys is progressing much faster than expected and she's all caught up with her school work. She's been doing the homeschooling stuff so she's moving at her own pace which is helping alot because she doesn't have to stress about deadlines.

Today was a pretty chill day. My sisters had come over while Em was doing her school work and we talked about a few upcoming events and just spent some times together before they left around 1:30.  As they were leaving Angel, Kierra and Shamika were pulling up and they each got out of the car with bags in their hands.

"What's all that?" I asked as I held the door open for them.

"Some hair and makeup stuff. We bout to play beauty shop on Emmy Pooh." Shamika answered as she put some bags down and came over to hug me. Each of them did the same as they walked in the house.

"Alright we'll she's in her room so go ahead." I said as I closed and locked the doors behind them. They all grabbed their bags and headed back into Em's room leaving me alone to watch tv.

Kierra

"Emmy Poohhh we're heree." Angel said as she opened up Emrys's bedroom door walking in. Sham and I followed in behind her and set the bags down before greeting Em.

"I see and y'all brought the whole shop with y'all." She said as she looked at all the bags causing us to laugh a little.

"Cause we gotta make you over girl. Lorddd make me oooovveerrr." I sang in a loud dramatic voice as I sat next to her.

"Ki that's too loud." She mocked Mommy as she covered her ears making me burst into laughter.

"Oh my goodness you sound just like her. Come on girl we got work to do." I said as I stood up and brought the bags over to where she was.

Angel helped her get up and sit in the vanity chair as Shamika hooked up the ring lights. Once she was settled we all started getting everything together for her makeover.

"Alright so this is your outfit and your shoes. Don't worry about walking in them we just gon take some pictures okay." Shamika said as she shower her the outfit and heels we had planned out.

"And I know you said keep the hair dark but, we're going blonde for the day." I said as I turned around with her wig in my hands.

"Uhn uhn that ain't gon look right on me Kierra." She said with a frown.

"Yes it will. Just trust the process." I said as I set it down and got all my hair stuff out.

Angel was over to the side getting all the makeup stuff together and soon we were all ready for this makeover. I started on her hair, braiding down her hair and gluing her wig cap on as Angel started on her face.

By the time I was done installing her wig Angel was done with her face and Shamika had polished her toes. We helped her into the bathroom and she changed her clothes before coming out and showing us.

"Do I have to wear this shirt?? My boobs are just like HELLO!" She said as she motioned to her chest with a concerned look.

"Don't worry about it. You look so cute!" Shamika said with a bright smile causing Emrys to sigh and nod.

Angel and I helped her on the patio as Sham went back and got her shoes. Once we were outside we helped her out the shoes on and stand up before having her pose for some pictures.

"Wheww girl look at you!"

"Perioddd!!!"

"Work it girl! Lemme see the purse."

After about an hour we were done taking pictures and were back in the house looking at them letting Emrys pick out the ones she liked before posting them to her instagram.

"Thanks for the makeover guys but can I take this wig off? My scalp itches." She asked as she started patting her head causing me to laugh.

"Hold on. Don't wanna rip out the little bit of edges you got." I joked as I got my things to remove her wig.

"Girl don't do that. I definitely got some edges." She replied causing me to laugh harder.

I just shook my head and worked on removing her wig as Punna took off her makeup. Soon she was back to the orange haired gremlin we all knew and loved.

We talked and hung out for about another hour before Aunty Jacky finally came and put us out for being too loud. She just like my mama sometimes man.

~~~~~~

word count: 815

edited

(Quick little birthday update. Thank you all for the wishes🥳 I luhh yalll❤️❤️ And pics below if i can insert them 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...