UNPREDICTABLE [Girl From Now...

By YEONA_DA_GREAT

Nanno is a girl who always switches schools to expose people who need karma. What if all of her plans were ru... More

Author's Note
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (2)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (3)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (4)
Ep 1: Blinded by Gold (Final)
Ep 2: Behind the talent
Ep 2: Behind the talent (3)
Ep2: Behind the talent (4)
Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)
Author's Note
Ep 3: Favone
Ep 3: Favone (2)
Ep 3: Favone (3)
Ep 3: Favone (4)
Ep 3: Favone (5)
Ep 3: Favone (6)
Ep 3: Favone (Final)
Ep 4: Social medic

Ep 2: Behind the talent (2)

1.8K 81 17
By YEONA_DA_GREAT

(Monday)

3rd Person's PoV

Nanno just eats silently while Krystel looks at her and smirks. Achara noticed that Nanno kept silent since they introduce Krystel to her. So she decided to break the silence.

"So Krystel..." Achara paused and looked at Krystel while finishing her food at her mouth, Krystel replied at her with a hum. 

When Achara is done finishing chewing her food, She asked. "So you said earlier that you already knew Nanno," Krystel replied at her with him again and didn't mind eating her food.

 "When do you girls know each other?" When Nanno heard the question, she choked at her food. Krystel noticed that Nanno is Getting uncomfortable with the question. 

Before Krystel answers Achara's question, She gets up in her seat, gets a water bottle, and goes to Nanno who's coughing. When Krystel is giving her water bottle to Nanno, Nanno flinches at Krystel's action.

. When She is still coughing since She didn't accept the water, So  Krystel opens the water bottle and puts it in Nanno's Mouth carefully. Nanno doesn't have a choice to drink the water. 

When Nanno is done, Krystel goes to her seat and pretends that nothing happened. Achara noticed that Krystel is avoiding her question, so she asked again. "When do you girls know each other?" Achara asked with her interest in her voice. 

Krystel looks at Achara and rose an eyebrow. "Oh Yeah! Actually, I just know her because a lot of the students here whisper about her name every time and I saw her at the school hall earlier" Krystel smoothly told and without hesitation replied at Achara's question. The A4 just nods at Krystel and they started to eat again with silence. 

A couple of minutes past the bell starts ringing, indicating that their break time was over. The students in the cafeteria start leaving and fixing the table that they used. When A4, Nanno, and Krystel left at the cafeteria. They start to greet goodbyes and they change their direction so that they can go to their assigned room.

-

The school is done, Krystel is fixing her stuff. And her classmates start to greet her goodbye, She just exchanges it with her smile. Achara noticed that Krystel is quite famous at her school today, even it's her first day. Achara goes to Krystel seat and looked at her. Krystel noticed Achara's presence so she looked back and smiles.

"So Krystel,  what is your talent?" Achara asked Krystel curiously.

"I don't know" Krystel giggles and she continues to speak "I don't mind showing my talent that much" Krystel said, Achara looked at her with disbelief on her face. 

"You should join at the contest maybe you'll win 1st runner up," Achara said with fake joy in her tone. 

Krystel replied "Nah. If I join the contest maybe I'll be the winner and someone may try to kill me" Krystel jokingly replied. Achara widens her eyes while Krystel's gaze goes back to her case to continue to fix her stuff. 

When Krystel is done, Achara is still frozen about Krystel words earlier. When Achara noticed Krystel is done she snap at her senses and tried to smile, Krystel smiles at her and they started to go out.

 The two girls walked in silence but then someone shouted their name, and it's Achali waving her hands with her 2 friends. She greets us, with a hello and invites Achara to go home with them 3, they bid goodbyes to each other.

 When Krystel and A4 split directions. Krystel didn't mind the people around her, she proceeds to walk to the school gate. She didn't know that someone is waiting for her, When she is at the school gate, someone pulls her to the corner.

"What do you want from me Nanno?" Krystel sternly asked as she looked at Nanno's dark figure.

"I told you I don't need your help, you can move to a different school" Nanno spat back.

"Who told you that I'm going to help you? I always keep my words Nanno" Krystel said and smirked even she can't see Nanno's face. Nanno got confused and backed away.

"And then what are you doing here?" Nanno furiously asked the girl.

"I'm curious how do you do your thing that's it" Krystel replied and didn't wait for Nanno to reply, she just walked off and proceed to go home. Nanno just stares at the brick wall with her furrowed brows.

-

(Tuesday)

The day of Nanno, Krystel, and the A4 starts with the murmurs in one of the bullet boards. Students gathered in front of it, while the teacher is posting something.

 When the teacher is done she excused herself to the students who are squished at the bulletin board. When the 5 students noticed what's happening, they didn't hesitate to go there and ask what is on the bulletin board. 

When they see the bulletin board clearly, the A4 looked at each other with their interest in their faces. While Nanno just thinks about her plan while Krystel smiles at the A4.

(Bulletin Board)

Good Day To all students!

This is your Principal announcing that we will have again a Singing contest! It's okay if it's a Solo, Duo, Or a Group!

This is what will happen in the contest:

[first: Audition]

The teacher is in charge at the audition

[second: Qualifying Round]

example of the contest:

Student 1 vs student 2 

Winner 1st round

 Student 2

Student 3 vs student 4

Winner 1st round

Student 3

Student 5 vs student 6

Winner 1st round

Student 6

Student 7 vs student 8

Winner 1st round

Student 8

[Third: Semi-Finals]

Student 2 vs student 3

Winner 2nd round

student 3

Student 6 vs student 8

Winner 2nd round

Student 6

[last: Finals]

Student 3 vs Student 8

Final Winner

Student 8

The final winner will be brought to the U.s. so she/he can showcase his/her talent in the world. The sign-up will be at the Music department. Thursday will be your Private audition.
Thanks for your attention and have a great day!

(A/n: I hope you guys get the mechanics of the contest. I just wrote an example rather than explaining the whole thing.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.4K 35
Y/N. A "normal" girl with a "normal" life. Everyone thought that. But that was a lie. She was hurt in many ways. Her parents. Herself. But life coul...
94.5K 2.2K 29
Being a senior in high school and living in the house with her abusive step dad and drug addictive mother 18 year old krystal doesn't trust men. She'...
143K 3.6K 23
This is about a young girl (YOU) Going on one crazy adventure you will not want to forget or miss out on... Psst! Too lazy to read? Now you don't hav...