Serendipitous Love (Completed)

By Tumi771

Bad luck in love breaking down her walls only to be let down. Aniya Harvey has achieved a lot having her Arch... More

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.10
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24
Announcement
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
Important ‼️Read this before proceeding to read the book‼️‼️

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

1.2K 65 4
By Tumi771

The chapter dedicated to @Marshamallowmarshes ❤️

I rolled out of bed and got ready for work.

I got to work and started with the files I needed to sort out.

Mr. Lawrence called and we had a meeting, spoke about everything, and decided on the original plans, not the ones I thought he would like, I called my dad and he agreed to help with a few things.

Mr. Lawrence wanted to celebrate our union so we agreed on the menu he loves Italian food I tried to call Ana Not forgetting she was a chef but her phone went straight to voicemail, I remembered that new Restaurant La'croux and decided to walk to the building.

As soon as I walked in the waitress came to me.

"I'm not here to eat can I kindly talk to your manager or owner if it's possible "

"Okay you can have a seat" Melissa said smiling, I read her nametag that's how I know her....

She left to call him, and I looked around nervous..... I didn't know what to expect.

What if he's rude? I was playing with my necklace, (my dad got it for me when I left for college it was gold and had a cross he said to always pray when things seemed uncertain)I do that a lot when I'm nervous finally he walked in.

I couldn't believe my eyes....Mr. dreamy white chocolate ... he was wearing a black suit and white shirt which perfectly stuck on his abs.

I thought things like these only happen in movies...

I cleared my throat because he looked amazing  I looked at his hot pink lips and his hair my eyes traveled.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked smiling...

"I'm sorry " I blushed deep down I wanted the ground to swallow me...

"So you needed me anyone here giving you problems"

"No ....no I need help with food  I mean can you cater for my company for the 4th it's only for 20-ish people"

"That's next month," He said

"Yes I'm sorry it was a last-minute thing, I know you might be busy, and"I was blabbering.

"I would love to," he said smiling I wish he didn't!

I was so excited I hugged him...acting unprofessional.

"Im sorry I was just...."

He hugged me back it felt amazing I don't know when was the last time a man held me like this without touching or undressing me but just holding me I felt secure he felt like home whatever safe is he is it, I didn't want to let go and he didn't either.

I slowly untangled myself from him and smiled while my heart stopped beating.

I sat down on his couch and he joined me he kept looking at me, his look was intense soaking my lace thong.....

I cleared my throat things were getting hot ...

"We will discuss everything tomorrow "

"I'll talk to my PA and ask her to make a transfer "

"Not yet let's talk tomorrow plus I need my clothes back"

I smiled while butterflies erupted in my tummy...

"Well they are very comfortable PJs so they are not coming back"

"You owe me "

"Really"

We spoke a bit more till I realized I still don't know his name... I bit my lower lip because I couldn't keep my eyes off his pink lips they looked soft....very soft...

"Can you stop zoning off am I that boring "

"No, I just need to uhm ....to get going "

I said getting up fixing my skirt...

He stood up and came closer till nothing was between us.

"I've been dying to do this" he came closer.

"Really and that is" that's when I remembered the lady with the black hair and I lost it...

He came for my lips and I harshly pushed him away how dare he? what the hell does he think I am?

" What are you doing?"

"I was only trying to .." I cut him off.

"Look you're married and your wife is pregnant, you can disrespect your marriage but don't you dare make me part of it "

"What"

"You know what just forget it"

"Wait what about your ...."

I left before he could finish the nerve of some men who does he think he is, even though he's hot very hot but I won't do that to myself I've learned my lesson.

I walked to my office pissed and did my job after a while Simone came to my office.

"You have a visitor," she said smiling.

"I'm so tired ...who?" I asked massaging my temples.

"Someone"

"Does someone have a name, Simone?"

"I've been asking and ....." I cut her off

"Fine send someone in"

He walked in looking hot why does he keep testing me.

"Look you're stubborn I get it but just listen damnit"

I looked at him who the hell does he think he is talking to me like that...it is sexy though...

Then stood I up and he came next to me...

I tried to speak but he grabbed me. Kissed me his lips were soft and what our lips did together I couldn't stop.

"She is not my wife," he said trying to catch his breath.

I moved back ...

"I don't believe that "

"She's my ex she won't leave me alone that night at the beach she came back for another chance"

"She said she's pregnant "

"She lied I'm single and we haven't so .....it's impossible if she is .....I'm not the father "

This time I don't know if I believe him..I've been lied to a lot and I just can't open up for anything anymore my heart won't be able to handle another heartbreak.

"I promise you she is not my wife "

"I...I don't know"

He came close to me ...cupping my face and placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"I'd never lie to you," his eyes told me he was honest ....but how many other men have?

"Can we talk about the menu"

"Tomorrow come to my restaurant at 14:00 sharp "

With that, he gave me one last kiss and walked away.

I couldn't believe what just happened.

After he left, I left and got in my car when I got to my house I showered and my phone rang.

It was him Jared and after introducing ourselves we had an amazing conversation.

We stopped talking and I fell asleep.

💫 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I got up showered and put on my clothes I got to work and finished a few files I had to go through there were also plans I needed to finish.

After I was done with the plans  I carefully rolled them and placed them in the expandable drawing tube.

Max my other architect took the plans to present them to our clients.

Made sure I still looked good before leaving.

I went to Jared's restaurant.

He took me to a more private area his restaurant really looks amazing...

"Are you trying to make me fat Mr?"

"Im feeding you "

"Oh my God this tastes amazing"

After stuffing my face with the best company we finally agreed on the menu.

I had wine to calm my nerves one glass won't hurt anyone.

He kept checking Me out licking his lips...

We kissed a lot more than I thought we could I felt like a teenager again.

"Can I walk you to your office" he interlocked our fingers and told the manager he will be back then we left.

I won't lie it felt weird like what will go wrong? I'm not saying my life is bad I just sometimes thought some things are not meant for me.

Looking at him now he feels like a dream.

When we got to the office I slowly removed my hands from his.

"Thank you for today "

"My pleasure "

The wind blew my hair and he tucked it behind my ear then kissed me passionately my knees felt weak I prayed that they don't let me down.

"Can you go somewhere with me for the weekend"

I nodded..he smiled and left.....

I couldn't stop smiling...

"Wow someone seems inlove," Simone said wiggling her eyebrows

"Get back to work Simone"

She laughed and we continued with our work but honestly, my mind kept going back to Jared.

Our weekend away was one of the best days of my life he took me to one of his family's farmhouses.

It was crazy to just go with him without really knowing him but it kind of felt right.

We rode horses and milked cows his grandparents were amazing, I realized that moment it's the simple things in life, they were rich yet nothing felt better than being here.

I was sad going back home but we had to...

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 250 24
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
28.2K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...