Mine ✅

Por mehaklovely

Mine Series (Book1) If you want to read something cute and full of love. Then read this book. You gonna love... Más

Character Sketch
Part: 1
Part: 2
Part: 3
Part:4
Part: 5
Part: 6
Part: 7
Part: 8
Part: 9
Part: 10
Part: 11
Part: 12
Part: 13
Part: 14
Part: 15
Part: 16
Part: 17
Part: 18
Part: 19
Part: 20
Part: 21
Part: 22
Part: 23
Part: 24
Part: 25
Part: 26
Part: 27
Part: 28
Part: 29
Part: 30
Part: 31
Part: 32
Part: 33
Part: 34
Part: 35
Part: 36
Part: 37
Part: 38
Part: 39
Part: 40
Part: 41
Part: 42
Part: 43
Part: 44
Part: 45
Part: 46
Part: 47
Part: 48
Part: 49
Part: 50
Part: 51
Part: 52
Part: 53
Part: 54
Part: 55
Part: 56
Part: 57
Part: 58
Part: 59
Part: 60
Part: 61
Part: 62
Part: 63
Part: 64
Part: 65
Part: 66
Part: 67
Part: 68
Part: 69
Part: 70
Part: 71
Part: 72
Part: 73
Part: 74
Part: 75
Part: 76
Part: 77
Part: 78
Part : 79
Part: 80
Part: 81
Part: 82
Part: 83
Part: 84
Part: 85
Part: 86
Part: 87
Part: 88
Part: 89 CHOCOLATE ROMANCE
Part: 90
Part: 91
Part: 92
Part: 93
Part: 94 My Baby wants Baby
Part: 95
Part: 96
Part: 97
Part: 98 The Hot Game
Part: 99 Craving to have Momos (Full Part)
Part: 100 Plan To Eat Momos (Full Part)
Part: 101 I hate Momos (Full Part)
Part: 102 Romance in Jet's Washroom (Full Part)
Part: 103 Cuteness Overloaded (Full Part)
Part: 104 Always Be Mine (Full Part)
Part: 105 His fear Comes true (Full Part)
Part: 106 (Full Part)
Part: 107 Jealousy Game (Full Part)
Part: 108 My baby Deserves Punishment (Full Part)
Part: 109 My Baby's punishment (Full Part)
Part: 110 Love is in the Care (Full Part)
Part: 111 TWO BODY ONE SOUL (Full Part)
Part: 112 Soothing her (Full Part)
Part: 113 Let's Play Truth & Dare (Full Part)
Part: 114 Love in being Possessive (Full Part)
Part: 115 A Mysterious Man (Full Part)
Part: 116 A dilemma (Full Part)
Part: 117 (Full Part)
Part: 118 (Full Part)
Part: 119 Hubby's Birthday Surprise(Full Part)
Part: 120 Birthday Romantic Night (Full Part)
Part: 121 (Full Part)
Part: 122 Role Play (Full Part)
Part: 123 My Angry Baby (Full Part)
Part: 124 Karva Chauth Fast (Full Part)
Part: 125 Going Away (Full Part)
Part: 126 Goodbye Makeout (Full Part)
Part: 127 Missing Him (Full Part)
Part: 128 His Anxious Baby (Full Part)
Part: 129 I need you Badly (Full Part)
Part: 130 A Shocking News (Full Part)
Part: 131 It was planned
Part: 132 Getting Peace
Part: 133 I forgive you
Part: 134 The Hot Shower Romance
Part: 135
Part: 136 His Desperate Baby
Part: 137 Is she pregnant
Part: 138 Am I really Pregnant? (Full Part)
Part: 139 His decision (Full Part)
Part: 140 My Baby is cutest (Full Part)
Part: 141 You are my strength and weakness (Full Part)
Part: 142 His Message To Chotu baby (Full Part)
Part: 143 My Hubby Fell Sick (Full Part)
Part: 144 Her Decision (Full Part)
Part: 145 Abortion?
Part: 146 Apology (Full Part)
Part: 147 (Full Part)
Part: 148 Early Pregnancy Mood Swings (Full Parts)
Part: 149A Couple Goals (Full Part)
Part: 149B Couple Goals (Full Parts)
Part: 150 Mango Romance (Full Part)
Part: 151 His Adorable Baby (Full Part)
Part: 152 Her Late Night Wish (Full Part)
Part: 153 Planning for Shopping (Full Part)
Part: 154 SHOPPING WITH TWO PREGGY WOMEN (Full Part)
Part: 155 A Little Girl (Full Part)
Part: 156 Her Over Possessive Hubby (Full Part)
Part: 157 Guilty (Full Part)
Part: 158 Her Overprotective Hubby (Full Part)
Part: 159 Late Night Wish (Full Part)
Part: 160 My Baby Got Hurt (Full Part)
Part: 161 1% Extra Love (Full Part)
Part: 162 Her Strict Hubby (Full Part)
Part: 163 My Baby's Wish (Full Part)
Part: 164 His Make Up Session (Full Part)
Part: 165 Pregnancy Mood Swings (Full Part)
Part: 166 A Hot Surprise for my Hubby (Full Part)
Part: 167 Intense Make Out (Full Part)
Part: 168 Listening to Chotu Baby's First Heartbeat
Part: 169 Stealing The Mangoes (Full Part)
Part: 171 Excitement (Full Part)
Part: 172 Last Part (Full Part)
Sequel Posted

Part: 170 Chotu Baby Kicked (Full Part)

3K 193 5
Por mehaklovely

After two and a half month

Sana was now six months pregnant. Her tantrums were increasing and her pregnancy moods swings were at their peak. The more the delivery date was coming closer, the more Sidnaaz excitement was increasing. They couldn't wait to hold their tiny baby in their hands. They were waiting for that moment desperately. Sana was counting every second but she was also enjoying the pregnancy phrase. She talked to her chotu baby all day and night. She was making the video diary and capturing all the beautiful moment for the chotu baby. Every day she was ordering lots of thing for her chotu baby.

Sidharth was supporting her completely. He was taking care of her properly. She was showing him tantrums and he was handling her in his way without any argument. He never scolded her for waking him up late at night and for making him do the things which he never wanted to do even his dreams also. But he was doing all those things for his baby. She was going through a lot of pain to bring their chotu baby. He felt like whatever he was doing, it was nothing in front of her pain. He was excited to hold the chotu baby but he was nervous too because, for that moment, his baby would have to go through a lot of pain.

It was 11 am and Sidnaaz were sleeping peacefully. Last night, Sana had kept Sidharth awake till late at night because she wasn't feeling sleepy. Sidharth was sleeping on his one side. His one hand was kept on her belly, she was six months and the baby bump was clearly visible. His other hand was under her neck. Sana was sleeping straight holding his hand which was on her belly.

Sana woke up and smiled seeing her hubby face. She kissed his lips and he opened his eyes instantly. She wished him good morning and again kissed his lips, this time she sucked them. At last, she bit his lower lip. He was smiling at her looking into his eyes. He also wished her good morning and kissed her forehead.

He removed his hand from under her neck and sat up on the bed. "Good morning Chotu baby, hope you have slept well last night." He bent toward her belly and wished good morning to his chotu baby.

"You kept us awake the whole night but still Daddy loves you a lot." He spoke cheerfully and kissed her belly after pulling up the top till her chest.

"Sidharth..." suddenly Sana yelled making Sidharth looked at her shockingly and worriedly.

"What happened, baby? Is everything alright ?" He asked concernedly after cupping her face. He got hell worried for her.

"Hubby, chotu baby kicked." She told him gleefully and excitedly because it was the first time baby kicked. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

"What really?" Sidharth asked unbelievably and she nodded her head happily looking at him having a huge smile on her face. This moment was also so special for them because their chotu baby responded for the first time.

"Daddy loves you a lot, chotu baby." He spoke cheerfully. He again kissed her belly two-three times joyfully.

"Sidharth, he again kicked." Sana again shouted with happiness and Sidharth looked at her having a huge smile on his face. His eyes were also shining with happiness. Both were behaving like small kids. Nobody could say that they were going to become mom and dad within three months.

"Sidharth, our chotu baby is responding to your kisses and I love you. Which means chotu baby loves you too." She clapped her hands happily saying this. Sidharth was just smiling at her.

"Hubby, do it again. I am loving the way he is kicking me. This feels so good." She requested him to do it again because she was loving the way he was responding. Sidharth again kissed her belly saying I love you to his chotu baby and he again kicked. She made him do it so many times until she didn't get satisfied.

"I wish, I could also feel this," Sidharth spoke sadly lying beside her.

"Hubby, I should be sad because chotu baby is responding to your I love you, not mine. This means Chotu baby loves his daddy only, not Mumma." She spoke dishearteningly looking at Sidharth.

"But Chotu baby's daddy loves his Mumma the most." Sidharth whispered coming close to her lips and his thumb rubbed her lower lip.

"Hubby, chotu baby kicked again. I think he is getting jealous of Mumma." She giggled saying this. Sidharth shook his head in disbelief and he also laughed.

"Hubby, it's 11 am. We woke up so late. Why didn't you wake me up ?" Sidharth was making her sit on the bed, she freaked out seeing the time in the wall clock which was hanging in front of the bed.

"Wait.. wait, when did you start worrying about waking up late ?" Sidharth asked shockingly because she had never cared for the time before.

"I don't know. I am angry with you because you didn't wake me up ?" She yelled at him and turned her face to another side showing him that she was angry with him. Sidharth was shocked because from few days he was noticing that Sana was getting angry and yelling at everybody more than before. He was noticing so many changes in her from few days.

"Baby, I am sorry." He held her chin with his thumb and index finger and turned her face to make her look at him. She was glaring at him and he apologised holding both ears. Sana's heart melted seeing his cute antics. He knew very well that how to bring a smile to his baby's face.

"I promise you, from tomorrow I will wake you up early in the morning. Six, seven or eight, whenever you want." Sidharth promised her holding her hand with his both hands and his thumbs were rubbing her knuckles softly.

"I love you hubby." She confessed and kissed his cheek. Sidharth smiled broadly in response.

"Hubby, he kicked again. I am telling you our chotu baby is getting jealous of his Mumma and daddy." Both laughed loudly looking at each other while Sidharth's hand was rubbing her belly.

_________________________

Everybody were sitting at the dining table for the dinner. Sana was sitting between Sidharth and Mishti. On the other side of Mishti, Navya and Cabir were sitting. On the opposite side of Sidnaaz, Mukti and Abhi were sitting.

"Your favourite red sauce pasta." Sidharth spoke putting the Pasta in her plate which he had made especially for his baby. She thanked him kissing him on his cheek. Everybody was smiling at them.

After few minutes, she started eating salad from Sidharth's plate siding away her plate. Sidharth looked at her in utter shock widening his eyes. Everybody was shocked because she had never eaten salad before.

"Baby, are you fine? Is everything okay? What happened to you?" Sidharth asked touching her forehead and cheeks to check if she was fine or not. He was really shocked seeing this miracle because his baby was eating healthy food for the first time.

"I am fine, hubby? Why are you suddenly asking this ?" Sana asked confusingly. Then she looked at everybody and became more confused after finding them glaring at her.

"You ate salad for the first time, baby. I am really shocked." She opened her mouth in O shape realising what she did.

"I myself don't know, hubby that why I am feeling like eating this salad today." She spoke eating one slice of cucumber from Sidharth's plate. She herself was confused that what was happening to her.

"Omg, I think the chotu baby is going on bhai. That's why Sana is eating salad today instead of pasta." Mukti shouted excitedly, clearing everybody's confusion.

"I think, Mukti is saying right. Otherwise, why will Sana eat healthy food ?" Cabir spoke and everybody nodded their head agreeing with them.

"Wow.. my chotu baby will be like my hubby. I wanted this only. I am so happy." Sana whooped and clapped her hands with glee. Everybody was smiling at her. Sidharth was silent because he wanted their chotu baby to be like his baby, not like him.

"This means, one more Hitler is going to come in this house." Everybody laughed at Abhi's words and Sana glared at him angrily for calling her hubby Hitler.

"Our chotu baby will be like my baby only," Sidharth spoke holding Sana's hand. He brought her hand near to his lips and kissed her knuckles looking into her eyes lovingly.

"Mishti, are you crazy? What have you done? You made me dirty. You are becoming so careless." Sana was about to answer back her hubby but she yelled at Mishti because by mistake the bowl of vegetable fell on Sana from her hand. Everybody stared at Sana in shock seeing her yelling like this for the first time and that too on Mishti.

"I am sorry, didi. I will be careful from the next time." Mishti apologised and her eyes became moist. Everybody felt pity for her.

"It's okay but be careful the next time," Sana spoke sternly. Sidharth helped her getting up and led her inside the room wrapping one hand around her waist and from the other hand, he was holding her one hand.

"Didi shouted at me for the first time. I made her angry. I am a very bad girl." Mishti started crying blaming herself for making Sana angry. She had no clue that why she shouted at her.

"Mishti, Didi has a bad mood today that's why she shouted at you, stop crying. She is not angry with you." Navya took her in her arms and tried to console her. Everybody knew the real reason for Sana's anger. She yelled at Mishti because of the chotu baby as he was going on Sidharth.

______________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8M 219K 183
Mine Series (Book1) She was his first thought in the morning and he was her last thought in the night. She was his cute little wife and he was her ov...
97.8K 15.6K 86
"We will get through this right? " her feeble words and he felt his heart falling and shattering again. The answers they have very beautifully and gr...
118K 5.5K 65
(NOT EDITED CURRENTLY) |•| Sidhart Singhania, A cold ruthless yet successful businessman... Meera Khanna, A sunshineyy doctor... Sidhart was gettin...
74.3K 8.2K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...