THE SCARS ON MY BODY ● JEGULU...

By IzzyHogwarts01

What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his... More

✵CHARACTERS✵
✵PLAYLIST✵
✹ONE✹
✹TWO✹
✰THREE✰
✹FOUR✹
✰FIVE✰
✹SIX✹
✹SEVEN✹
✵MORE CHARACTERS✵
✹EIGHT✹
✰NINE✰
✹TEN✹
✰ELEVEN✰
✹TWELVE✹
✰THIRTEEN✰
✰FOURTEEN✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTEEN✹
✰SIXTEEN✰
✹SEVENTEEN✹
✰EIGHTEEN✰
✹NINETEEN✹
✰TWENTY✰
✹TWENTY ONE✹
✰TWENTY TWO✰
✹TWENTY THREE✹
✰TWENTY FOUR✰
✹TWENTY FIVE✹
✹TWENTY SIX✹
✰TWENTY SEVEN✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹TWENTY EIGHT✹
✹THIRTY✹
✰THIRTY ONE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹THIRTY TWO✹
✰THIRTY THREE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹THIRTY FOUR✹
✹THIRTY FIVE✹
✰THIRTY SIX✰
✹THIRTY SEVEN✹
✰THIRTY EIGHT✰
✹THIRTY NINE✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✰FORTY✰
✹FORTY ONE✹
✰FORTY TWO✰
✹FORTY THREE✹
✰FORTY FOUR✰
✹FORTY FIVE✹
✰FORTY SIX✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE ✵
✹FORTY SEVEN✹
✰FORTY EIGHT✰
✹FORTY NINE✹
✹FIFTY✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTY ONE✹
✹FIFTY TWO✹
✹FIFTY THREE✹
✹FIFTY FOUR✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹FIFTY FIVE✹
✹FIFTY SIX✹
✹FIFTY SEVEN✹
✰FIFTY EIGHT✰
✰FIFTY NINE✰
✹SIXTY✹
✵MORE CHARACTERS✵
✹SIXTY ONE✹
✹SIXTY TWO✹
✰SIXTY-THREE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✹SIXTY-FOUR✹
✰SIXTY-FIVE✰
✹SIXTY-SIX✹
✰SIXTY-SEVEN✰
✰SIXTY-EIGHT✰
✵AUTHORS NOTE✵
✹SIXTY-NINE✹
✹SEVENTY✹
✹SEVENTY-ONE✹
✰SEVENTY-TWO✰
✹SEVENTY-THREE✹
✹SEVENTY-FOUR✹
✰SEVENTY-FIVE✰
✹ SEVENTY-SIX✹
✰SEVENTY-SEVEN✰
✹SEVENTY-EIGHT✹
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✰SEVENTY-NINE✰
✹EIGHTY✹
✰EIGHTY-ONE✰
✹EIGHTY-TWO✹
✰EIGHTY-THREE✰
✹EIGHTY-FOUR✹
✰EIGHTY-FIVE✰
✵AUTHOR'S NOTE✵
✵EIGHTY-SIX✵
Chapter 87
Appreciation post
Appreciation Post p2
Appreciation Post p3
Appreciation Post p4
Appreciation Post p5

✰TWENTY NINE✰

5.3K 226 401
By IzzyHogwarts01

A LOT OF WOLFSTAR BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! ALSO, 14.5K VIEWS? 790 VOTES? I DON'T DESERVE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE XX

_____________________

✰ They were only kids,

teenagers in love,

why couldn't they just be

happy without

the worries of....after?

_____________________

James sighed, sitting down on a small fold-up, plastic chair beside Remus' sleeping body. He let out a long yawn, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands as Peter sat down beside him.

"So, how'd it go?" He asked, whispering in his ear.

"How did what go?"

"Your date, idiot." James rolled his eyes, trying not to smile as Sirius climbed into the hospital bed and cuddled up to the passed out Moony.

"It was great." He muttered in reply, looking back at the mousy faced boy beside him.

"Great." Peter grinned before grabbing the bag beside him. James furrowed his eyebrows at his sudden swiftness but all was explained when Pete pulled out a bar of chocolate and made his way over to Remus as his eyes slowly opened.

Wormtail had always been good at this sort of thing. As much as James was the mother-hen of the lot, Peter was always there to help too. He never failed to bring Moony's chocolate after a full moon, he knew exactly how to comfort each of his friends when they were upset or angry and he was basically the matchmaker of Hogwarts! I mean, he managed to convince Frank to ask Alice on a date, he helped James realise his feelings for Regulus, not forgetting the fact that he was there for Remus when he didn't think he was good enough for Padfoot. Peter Pettigrew was probably the most loyal and kind out of all of them, James sometimes wondered why he wasn't in Hufflepuff instead.

"Thanks, Wormy." Remus mumbled, allowing his eyes to adjust to the bright light. He almost jumped out of the bed when he noticed Sirius led beside him. "Oh, shit! Don't scare me like that, Pads!"

"Language, Mr Lupin!" Madam Pomfrey lectured, entering through the dividing curtain of which blocked out Remus' bed from everyone else's view. "How are we feeling this morning?"

"Fine, Miss." James groaned quietly, shaking his head. He definitely was not fine, anybody could see that.

"Yeah, sure you are. Off we get, Mr Black. Remus needs some help." Sirius frowned but got off anyway, standing beside Moony's head. "Right, we need to put some of-"

"Can I help?" Sirius butted in, large puppy dog eyes on his face. If you could resist Sirius Black's puppy dog eyes you must have been some sort of god because fuck they were good.

"Alright," She said with a sigh, "Come here."

"Yay!"

"So, what you need to do is pour a little bit off this on to his cut there-" James turned to Peter with a smirk as she continued to show Sirius how to heal Remus' wounds. Though in extreme amounts of pain, Remus couldn't help the small smile playing on his lips at his boyfriend's face of concentration. When Pomfrey turned to remind Peter of all the things he needed to do to take care of Remus after he left the hospital wing, Moons bent forward to peck Padfoot's lips, groaning in pain as he led back down. So that he didn't have to lean forward again, Sirius moved positions to pepper kisses all over his face, causing them to both giggle.

James loved seeing his friends like this, happy, in love. Everything would be so different after Hogwarts yet....this was happening. They were only kids, teenagers in love, why couldn't they just be happy without the worries of....after?

***

"Soooooo, how was your date, Mr Loverboy?" Sirius asked, jumping down on James' bed.

"It wasn't a date. It was more of a....friendly....meet up." He answered, sitting in front of his canvas and picking up his paintbrush.

"Oh yeah, 'cause everyone holds hands on friendly meet ups." James paused, putting down his brush before slowly twisting his head to look at the boy behind him, rather like how an owl moves their neck.

"How did you know we were holding hands." Sirius began to physically shake under James' intense glare.

"It was- it- Peter tell him!"

"Padfootforcedmeandremustohelphimspyonyouwiththebinocularsmydadsentme." He babbled, eyes wide open in fear.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Padfoot forced me and Moons to help him spy on you with those binoculars my dad gave me ages ago." He replied more clearly, head bowed down.

"PETER!" Sirius exclaimed, standing up.

"You were spying on my date!" James shouted, also rising to his feet.

"He's my baby brother! I was just keeping an eye on him to make sure he was okay!"

"You said we were doing it so that you could make sure they wouldn't kiss because, and I quote, 'that would be incest'." Remus said in a monotone voice, not looking up from his book.

"MOONYBEAR! WHY DID YOU TELL HIM? I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER! SOULMATES! LOVERS OF TIME!"

"Shut up, Sirius!" James, Peter and Remus yelled at the same time. Padfoot pouted, sitting on the floor against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Don't be a baby, Pads. We need to go down for food." James kicked the sitting boy in the ribs lightly before turning to Remus. "You able to walk?"

"Yeah of course-" He began, moving into a sitting position, pain clear in his expression.

"Yep, no you aren't. Lay back down. I'll bring your breakfast up, okay?" Peter pushed him back down carefully and handed him his book.

"Fine." He grumbled, reopening the book. "Thanks Pete."

"Alright, perfect. C'mon Pads, I'm bloody starving." Sirius muttered something under his breath, probably something about how his friends were traitors, as he wandered over to Moony, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

***

Once down in the Great Hall, Peter started to fill his school bag with all of Remus' favourite foods, probably a bit too much chocolate but this was Moony they were talking about. It wasn't until Wormtail had left to drop off Rem's food that James' eyes drifted over to the Slytherin table. Sat not far from the end of the table, was Regulus Black who of which was already staring straight at him.

When he realised he had been caught, Reg's eyes widened and he looked away, blushing, causing James to grin.

"So Prongs," Sirius started from beside him. James everted his eyes away from the red faced boy and looked down at Padfoot. "Umm- I'm sorry for spying."

"It's fine. You meant well." He took a bite of his bagel before looking back at Reggie.

"You'd better take care of him, Prongs." Sirius said, much more sternly this time. James could see him also looking at Reg in a rather protective way through the corner of his eye. "As much as I love you, I'm on his side if you hurt him."

"Of course, Pads. I completely understand that and y'know I could never hurt him." He nodded and smiled.

"And that's why I set you two up. You're the person that's least likely to break him, and so I trust you to look after him."

"I still can't believe you set me up with him. You little bastard." Sirius let out a loud laugh, slightly muffled by the food in his mouth. He finished his mouthful before speaking again.

"I knew that there was something there. Especially over Summer, it was quite obvious that you felt something for him. I mean, he twisted his ankle falling down the stairs and you went full on healer mode."

"Hey! As if you didn't run inside after me screaming because you thought he had died!" Sirius scrunched up his face at the embarrassing memory. "I'm guessing Remus saw something too, then?"

"Yeah. Yeah he did."

"Who's taking Remus' notes for which lessons?" Peter queried when he finally arrived back, sitting down opposite the two.

"Er- well he's got 5 today so two of us have to do two while the other does one." Padfoot pointed out, finishing off his apple. "I'll do two."

"I'll do two, Padfoot will do two, deal?" James said as he wiped a few crumbs off of his lips.

"Deal. Which lessons for who?" Peter replied, agreeing. The conversation ended with Sirius doing Remus' Potions and Defence Against the Dark Arts notes, Peter doing his Ancient Runes ones while James did his Care Of Magical Creatures and Transfiguration.

Five classes in one day after being up all night with a werewolf wasn't the easiest thing ever, especially not the last lesson. James let out a quiet groan as he entered the Transfiguration classroom - his best subject - with both Sirius and Peter by his side. They each sat down in their respective seats, leaving Remus' empty, and listened as Minnie began her lesson. Fuck, he was tired.

_____________________

✰ They were only kids,

teenagers in love,

why couldn't they just be

happy without

the worries of....after?

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
8.1K 197 11
I was bored🤷 Ships- Jegulus Wolfstar Dorlene MaryPandalily RoseKiller Maybe Partyvan and anything I decide to add later but its 3am before school an...
166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
211K 8.3K 24
i'm gonna try to write a proper description. don't take this seriously at all really i wrote this for a laugh that's all (i was also 14 so i don't re...