✰TWENTY SEVEN✰

AHHH FINALLY...THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
_____________________

✰ As much as he hated his friends

at that moment, he

also wished he could hug them

and thank them

over and over again ✰

_____________________

James let out a long yawn as he stepped out of the shower, turning off the water and grabbing a towel. He dried off his body, leaving his hair wet, put on a pair of sweatpants and left the bathroom with the towel hanging around his neck.

"Prongs! You ready for your date yet?" Sirius ran up to him, grinning cheekily.

"Date? What date?"

"Your date!"

"W-What date? I don't have a date-"

"Yes you do. Hogsmead entrance gate in about thirty minutes." James raised an eyebrow as he started drying his hair.

"You got me a date?" He asked, mouth hanging open.

"Yep! Now hurry up, he's waiting!" Padfoot said with a squeal, pushing him towards his trunk.

"Okay, okay! I'm getting ready!" He started picking out different pieces of clothing before speaking again, "Do I get to know who my date is? You said 'he' so I presume they're a boy."

"No, you don't get to know and yes, it's a boy. Now, hurry up!" James sighed and pulled a white button up shirt over his head, doing up all of the buttons, along with a black sweater and a pair of dark grey jeans. "No, no, no!" Sirius tugged him over and unbuttoned his top button, messing up his hair and passing him a large black coat. He handed him his glasses and began shoving him out of the door.

"Padfoot! I am perfectly capable of walking by myself!" He pushed Sirius off of him then made his way down the rest of the stairs to the common room. "Okay, so where am I meeting him again?"

"The gate just outside of Hogsmead and why aren't you wearing shoes?!" Remus sighed, jogging back up to their dorm to get him a pair of walking boots. "How do you forget to wear shoes?" Moony rolled his eyes, handing him the boots and waiting for him to put them on.

"Alright, are you ready?" Peter questioned, making his way over to the group.

"Wait, you're in on this as well?" James looked at Peter accusingly, watching as he shrugged his shoulders. He sighed, saying goodbye to his friends, before making his way out of the common room and down the many tower steps.

Finally some space to think. He had expected a calm, lazy Sunday but apparently the other Marauders had better plans for him. A date? He already had a bloody crush on someone and Peter knew that!

He shivered as he existed the castle, smiling brightly at the layer of snow underneath his feet. It must have snowed rather heavily that night. All around him were students of all year groups running around with excited expressions, throwing snowballs at eachother and creating little snowmen of which littered the ground.