✹SEVENTY✹

CHAPTER 70- DAMN, I NEED TO HURRY UP OR THIS BOOK IS GOING TO BE WAY TOO LONG AHAHAHAH! LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! BRUSH YOUR TEETH, HAVE A SHOWER/BATH, HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT AND DRINK, YOU DESERVE IT I PROMISE xxx

(ALL NEW CHARACTERS INTRODUCED ARE CANON, THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT MINE, YET DUE TO HOW LITTLE WE KNOW ABOUT THEM, THEIR PERSONALITIES AND LOOKS ARE COMPLETELY MY OWN)

***BEEN EDITED SINCE ORIGINAL UPADTE***

_____________________

✹ Bet you he's fucking some other

chick, now. Y'know?

Since Evans took too long ✹

_____________________

"So...you stir it three times?" Milo questioned, stretching out his back from where they sat on his bed. Regulus rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Four times."

"Right, right, yeah. Four times."

As they continued to speak back and forth, the door clicked open and a group of boys bundled through. It was most certainly not a group you would expect to see together. They were all so different, you see. 

"No, it was definitely you who stole my comb, Lovegood. I know it was." Said a short, blonde boy, his hair was rather curled and he wore a light blue day robe. Gilderoy Lockhart, was his name.

"Will you shut up, Lockhart? Nobody gives a shit about your bloody comb." Next to speak was a dark-haired boy. D. L. Boot, more commonly known as Darian Boot. Regulus only knew this due to the fact that the Boot family were well known for their involvement in founding Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He reminded Regulus of Sirius so badly that he cringed. With the long, black hair and a band t-shirt, the ripped jeans and Dock-Martin boots. 

"Have you checked under your pillow, Roy? That's where it was last time, right?" Xenophillius Lovegood, Pandora's boyfriend. 

"Oi, what's happening?" Milo called out, catching the attention of the three boys.

"Ah, Bennet. Have you seen Roy's comb? He's lost it again." Asked Lovegood.

"No, no I haven't." The three pairs of eyes turned to Regulus with questioning glances, all of them noticing the green robes that hung over his shoulders. "Oh, of course. Guys this is Regulus, y'know, Black. Reg this is Phil Lovegood," He pointed toward the lengthy-haired boy who sent him a wave and a half-smile, "That's Roy Lockhart." Gilderoy nodded, "And that's Boot."

"Hey." Regulus raised his hand in what was supposed to be a wave, but he didn't put much effort into it, letting it drop back down after a couple of seconds. They all made their way to their separate beds, Regulus took good notice of where each of them resided. 

Boot was in the red and black bed, Lovegood was in the orange bed and Lockhart was beside Milo's on the left. He hadn't taken a good look at that part of the dorm yet. It was all rather purple, not a deep purple, more pastel. Lilac? Perhaps, so. But, instead of posters or photos or meaningful belongings, he had a framed photo of himself with his own signature written below it. This made Regulus feel the need to laugh but he scrunched up his face in an act to control himself.

The pink bed was still left without a student to sleep in it, and Milo must have noticed that too.

"Where's Patil?" Milo queried. Ah, Akash Patil. He was in a couple of Regulus' classes and knew him rather well. Quill was what most referred to him as, including Reg, for he always seemed to have a spare quill with him, no matter where he was.