TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

65 | Okkotsu Yuta

4.8K 259 307
By yua-giri

Multiple candles burned, illuminating the room he was inside. It seemed it only contained a few tatami doors, which was hiding the people gojo calls as higher ups.

"Good work, Okkotsu."

One of them says.

"You don't really intend to thank me, so let's just get to the main event," the teen starts, "Now you know i will obey your commands."

"Hee hee! No matter how many cursed spirits you kill, it's proof of nothing!" was the reply that okkotsu received, much to his displeasure.

He had just finished exorcising a good amount of spirits and even saved a little girl from having her life taken away.

"Then should i enter a binding vow or something?" he ask, "I don't care if he's master Gojo's pupil. He cut off Inumaki's arm in shibuya."

Okkotsu has a serious look on his face,

"I will kill Yuji Itadori myself."

1. SUGURU GETO'S survival has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again.

2. SATORU GOJO has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya incident. And is thus permanently exiled from the jujutsu world. Furthermore, removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.

3. MASAMICHI YAGA shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya incident.

4. Y/N HOSHINO is to be captured and the highly dangerous technique, Seishin o Mitasu, must be contained. However, killing them on the spot is also allowed.

5. The suspension of ITADORI YUJI'S death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

6. Special grade sorcerer YUTA OKKOTSU is appointed Yuji Itadori's executioner.

'What will you do?'

Y/N recalls the words Tsukumo has said as she sat beside Itadori in silence. If you were to ask the first year on what happened after shibuya has finally calmed down and Geto had now escaped, she'll probably reply with a small description.

Or maybe not speak at all.

'"Itadori.." the girl says, eyes on her lap as she played with her fingers, "i.."

She bites her lip, now realizing how much frustration she haa been holding back– what was she going to do now? Tsukumo had said she wasn't necessarily on their side, and despite the woman looking more than capable on getting her out of this city, Y/N couldn't possibly leave her classmate.

Not when both of them were still processing the aftermath of the Shibuya incident.

Itadori, noticing the girl beginning to shake, raises a hand. He places it on her back, as if silently hinting that he was there for the girl.

She sniffs.

"I don't.." she mutters, tears now starting to blur her vision, "..Wanna die.."

She's aware of how many cursed spirits were still left after Sukuna's rampage and it would be amazing if they manage to survive for more than a day.

'I have people i need to see.' she lifts up both of her hands to her mouth, trying her best to muffle her cries.

She felt like she's going to burst, ready to cry her eyes out as that is probably what she needed right now.

'I have people i want to protect!' she thought, taking deep breaths, 'I can't go just yet..'

Itadori, although has his own bothersome thoughts, turns his body to face the girl. He places both hands on her shoulders,

"Y/N, look at me." he calls, feeling an ache in his heart as he watches the girl shake and cry, her hands still over her mouth.

'Fushiguro's gonna kill me..' making his girl cry and experience hell at the hands of Sukuna while he wrecks havoc? Itadori might as well accept his fate once they all reunite once again.

He hoped to meet the boy sooner or later- at this point, meeting any of his friends would be enough.

"Hm?" she hums, blinking away the tears.

"You're strong." itadori says, "But.. for the meantime.. Cry all you want." he says, having nothing else to offer as the whole incident had already stripped him of the things he had before.

His friends, sorcerers, and he might have even lost a part of himself.

Awkwardly, Itadori opens his arms, and Y/N doesn't hesitate to hug him. She appreciates his effort on calming her down, however, all she needed is one individual; the one person whom seems to be her pillar and the only one who kew how to handle her.

Deciding to return the favor..

"You did well too." she says, lightly patting the boy's back, "Some things are beyond our control.. and it just.. happens."

a shitty way to comfort someone, but Itadori can understand what she meant.

After a minute or so, the two finally seperate and Y/N had finally calmed down, beginning to wipe off her tears. They were left with their thoughts once again until the two first years hear footsteps.

"Yuji, how are your injuries?"

It's Choso. The one who's claiming to be Itadori's brother.

"I'm good somehow, despite being hit by black flash. I think that's because of Sukuna. I can tell that his strength is getting stronger."

'I'm glad i'm not hungry. yet.' Y/N thought at the mention of the thousand year old curse getting stronger.

"Yuji, don't worry about me. You two can return to jujutsu high. I have to collect the remains of Shoso and the others anyway." he says, referring to his other brothers.

"I'm not worried about you." itadori says, not even sparing choso a glance, "The problem isn't wether i want to return of not."

"Sukuna is plotting something involving Fushiguro, and i don't want to leave Y/N if she ever wants to stay back."

The boy continues.

"Besides.."

Who's to say that someone you save..

"I killed too many people."

.. Won't kill someone in the future?

"I can no longer stay with anyone." Itadori then asked, "Are you fine with it? I also killed your little brothers."

"It's fine. That was a misunderstanding. If Eso and Kechizu were in my place, they would say the same thing. It isn't about forgiving or not forgiving. Brothers are just like that." Choso says, making Y/N frown out of confusion.

It was like he had forgotten that he almost killed the both of them because of that. Because Choso was boiling with rage when he was in front of the boy who killed his siblings.

'What even happened?'

"Let's go." Itadori then stands up, sparing Y/N a glance, "Right now, we have to take care of as many cursed spirits as possible."

While walking down the stairs, Choso suddenly speaks up.

"Can you consume more, Hoshino?" he ask.

"Yeah, yeah.." she replies, still feeling nervous around him as he did beat the shit out of her.

Well, she bit him..!

"I can handle more curses."

While Itadori was off doing his own thing, both choso and Y/N are left to wait at the end of a tunnel. They both kept their distance.

To refrain Itadori from suddenly getting eaten because of Sukuna, Y/N would switch between eating and using her cursed energy.

"Hey, Uhm.." She sweatdrops, eyes briefly meeting Choso's, "Sorry for biting you.." she apologizes.

"It's nothing. Besides, i already know how your technique works." since the girl seemed to be someone that Itadori cared about, then Choso would also try to care for her too

A comfortable silence hangs around the two of them, with Y/N feeling like a weight has been lifted off her shoulder. She was glad Choso wasn't choosing murder today- she would've been doomed..

"He would've been proud to see you alive."

Choso says, making the girl turn her head to him.

"Seikatsu, i mean."

the sentence makes Y/N crack a small smile. She places her attention back to the darkness of the tunnel in front of her.

'He better be.' she thought, 'We went through hell, yet i'm the only one who got out in one piece..'

Well, would that have been better? Y/N assumed it was since Seikatsu has no place to go. If he was taken to jujutsu high, he'll be killed as a curse user. If he stayed behind, who knows what missing an eye would do to him.

'Yeah.. It's better if he stayed dead.'

Is what Y/N had thought.

Choso had also went silent, remembering the days he spent with Y/N's brother. though annoying and loves being a nuisance to everyone, Seikatsu was somewhat fun to be around.

Think of it as they were all just normal individuals working together..

"Choso! Y/N!"

the two then sees itadori running from the distance, a group of curses chasing behind him. Y/N's hands lights up with cursed energy, planning to atleast ripping one of them apart.

'Itadori's not the only one who improved in battle, you know..' she tells herself, immediately snatching a medium sized curse while Choso uses his technique; piercing blood.

While the two men were busy, Y/N began to pick up her pace as she ate. There was no way that she'll be able to continue if they watched her consume a curse like it's the best fucking meal she ever had.

At the same time Itadori took down a rather large curse, Y/N is done. Her hands were lightly coated with purple, and the remains of the curse she's devouring is now gone.

The body had already faded by the time Itadori turned to check on her.

'Incredible.' Choso thought, 'He'd already impressed me with his power when we fought.' he was referring to Itadori.

He watches as the boy walks over to Y/N, using the ends of his jacket to clean the curses blood out of her hands.

'Since then he's added finesse. Fluid control of cursed energy along with unreal physical strength. He's now a demon god!' Choso then approches the two,

'And he still isn't fully recovered.'

"As impressive as ever, little brother." the curse says, to which Itadori responds.

"Are you still calling me that?" he ask, letting go of Y/N's now clean hands. his clothes now had stains, but it probably wasn't visible because of the dark color.

"I'll keep calling you that over and over. Try to recollect.."

Choso continues.

"..After all, your father had stitches on his forehead, didn't he?"

Y/N turns her head to a different direction to cough, feeling the affects of eating a curse. Itadori then ask if she was alright, but as she was about to reply..

"I don't see megumi. am i
the first one here?"

"Is that possible? Is he that slow?"

All three of them, now alert of the stranger that suddenly appeared, looks above. They spot a man looking around while standing on railings.

'Who is that? Was he talking about Fushiguro?'

Both Itadori and Y/N thought. The girl clenches her fist, feeling a bit nervous as she didn't know what was this mans intention in the first place.

Naoya Zen'in focuses on the three people below, instantly recognizing two of them. ah, Itadori and that one girl.

"What are you three doing? You totally stand out. Don't you want to run?" he ask.

"Run?" Itadori furrows his brows.

"Huh? Don't you two know?" Naoya ask, wondering why he had to explain this further, "Your death sentence is back on since Satoru's support is gone. As for you.."

Y/N steps back as her eyes meet with Naoya's.

"You're no use to me, but some are interested in your technique. The options i have is either killing or capturing you."

'And to be honest, i'd kill you if it weren't for my situation.' Naoya thought, amused with who he was seeing, 'Is this the Hoshino's heir? A clan of cruel people, and the one taking over is a woman?'

"Itadori.." worried for both of them, Y/N calls, eyes meeting his.

"My business is with Megumi, so i honestly don't care if you live or die. But it can't have you scampering around.. So i'll start by breaking your legs." naoya says.

Itadori then spoke up,

"What do you want with Fushiguro?"

The man's reply makes Y/N's heart drop to her stomach, an uncomfortable feeling now fueling her anger.

"I think i'll have him die, but it'd help if he wrote a little something first."

Before any of them can react or respond with a violent attack like Y/N was planning, Naoya is already on the ground.

"I heard Megumi was looking for you two."

The three of them began throwing punches at Naoya, but unfortunately, the man was too fast. As Choso and Itadori were about attack once again, Naoya is suddenly gone from his spot.

He appeares on the other side of the street.

"He's really fast, but.."

Choso completes Itadori's sentence, "It's probably a cursed technique."

"This is gonna get annoying real quick." Y/N mutters, stretching her arms. She's preparing to fight this man.

"You're tougher than i thought. To be honest, i didn't expect much." Naoya says.

'I understand he's the vessel, but who is that with him?' he ask himself, referring to choso.

"Shall i try.. upping my speed?"

Though before Naoya could do that, all four of them had suddenly felt a strong presence somewhere.

'Gojo-sensei?! no.. Something creepier!' Itadori thought, turning his head around to see where it was coming from.

"Hm? you're not alone?"

As if the four of them weren't at eachothers throats a moment before, they all turned to Okkotsu Yuta, whom draws out his katana.

As he steps downfrom where he was standing and onto where Itadori and the others were..

"Who's with Itadori? Hm?" Okkotsu ask as he stood up. He's greeted with everyone's shocked faces.

"So you're Yuji's executioner." Choso says.

Y/N feels her stomach churning, as if she was craving for something.. Something cursed. Confused and terrified, she places a hand over her mouth.

What is that? She felt like throwing up. She looked over to Okkotsu, eyes slightly widened. What's so different about him?

"Wait just a second! I'm on your side. You're Okkotsu, right?" Naoya raises both of his hands, as if he was surrendering.

'Okkotsu.. He's the second year Fushiguro mentioned.' Itadori realizes, 'Just like Gojo-sensei.. He's a special grade sorcerer!'

"Who're you?" the boy ask, tired eyes observing Naoya.

"I'm Naoya Zen'in, Maki's cousin. I'm also here to kill Itadori and Hoshino if i felt like it."

"You two gotta run.." Choso whispers as Naoya continues to talk, "Blondie's a speed type, but there's a hidden trick to it. Playing chase with him could be bad, so i'll take him."

Itadori then glances over at Y/N. He suddenly feels nervous as he sees her covering her mouth, her eyes on Okkotsu.
he takes her free arm, to which the girl doesn't react to.

"Will you be alright?" itadori ask.

"Yeah, i will. But the one they want is you, Yuji. Maybe capture Hoshino too. Just think about getting away from Okkotsu, the one with black hair." Choso raises both of his hands, clasping them together. He's ready to use his technique.

"I'm guessing he's the same type as Satoru Gojo. If you fight him, you'll die."

'This way, Yuji won't have to fight human sorcerers or feel bad about leaving me. Heh.. he's such a handful.'

"Don't worry- i won't interfere. But in return.." Naoya says, "Even if you kill Itadori and Hoshino, will you refrain from telling your superiors for a while? Itadori's bait for someone i want to meet."

'I wish i hadn't mentioned Megumi. that was scary.'

Y/N is now beginning to realize what she was feeling— Her own hunger. But didn't she eat earlier? This okkotsu guy must be hiding something cursed since other than Itadori, no one here has a curse strong enough that it catches Y/N off gaurd.

She notices the way Itadori tightens his grip on her wrist. By now, the girl had gotten an idea on what was going to happen next.

Nervous, she gulps.

"Very well." Okkotsu says, face still calm, "I'll leave the other to you."

A single word led to chaos. And it all happened in about a few seconds.

'Crap!'

Y/N could barely react as Itadori had began to drag her away from Choso and Naoya while Okkotsu followed behind them. Of course, not wanting to be a burden, the girl tries to keep up with him.

'He's fast! All while holding a drawn katana?!' the first year thought, hand still firmly holding Y/N. If he dared to let go, it's over.

'He's fast. i expected to take him out in my initial rush.' Okkotsu thought.

The two first years continued running. They see a car, flipped to it's side, and Itadori immediately glanced at Y/N.

'Sorry..!'

He let's go halfway, and Y/N struggled to steady herself as Itadori jumps over the car. As Okkotsu was going in for an attack, Itadori swiftly pivots his body.

'I was sure i sliced him but..' Okkotsu was surprised.

"You're like Maki.."

His eyes widen as Itadori punches the roof of the car, sending the vehicle flying to his direction.

"Y/N! Let's go!" Itadori calls, taking her by the arm.

'I can't shake this guy out in the open! Now is our chance to.. Dart inside!' the boy thought, definitely not expecting the same car to be thrown at the entrance of the building he wanted to enter. It's now blocked.

"Surprised? i don't look like the power type." Okkotsu says, nearing both Itadori and Y/N. the first year holds out an arm in front of the girl, as if protecting her.

Y/N was somehow a part of his plan. He had yet to tell her what to do, and Itadori haa placed his trust on the girl to know what to do when the time comes.

The boy knew that Okkotsu has cursed energy that matches his and..

.. If it's cursed energy.

Itadori spares the girl a glance. No, not yet. He won't force her to do what she doesn't want to. He turns his attention back to Okkotsu.

'Despite not having much power.. He has an immense amount of cursed energy.' he thought.

"I'm actually on the weak side." Okkotsu says, almost making Y/N laugh. She would if she weren't in a situation like this.

'Your cursed energy is making me hungry.' is what she has in mind, 'I'm doing everything i can to control it..'

The girl shakily sighs, trying to calm her nerves down. When can they take a break from all this fighting..?

'He compensates for his lack of power with cursed energy reinforcement. Everyone does It, but when he does..' Itadori trails off,

"You're the exact opposite of me." he says.

"You noticed, huh? I've got more than Gojo-sensei." Okkotsu then specified, "Cursed energy."

"Huh?!"

Y/N scoffs at itadori's reaction.

"You notice it now..?"

Out of everyone here, of course the person who eats anything with cursed energy is able to tell.

"But sensei has the six eyes, so the energy's that's lost when he activates a cursed technique is infinitesimally close to zero."

Okkotsu then continues, "Of course, sensei is the best. After all, i can run out of cursed energy, but he doesn't. "

with that being said, he adds..

"Now i'm done talking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 13K 32
A short Jujutsu Kaisen Story โ™ก .โ€ขยฐโ—‹.*โ€ขยฐโ—‹.โ€ข*ยฐโ€ขโ— .โ€ข*ยฐโ—‹.โ€ขยฐโ—‹*.โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ— " ๊œฑสœแดแดœแด› แดแดœแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, แดกสœแด ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ... ...
101K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...
224K 5.2K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...