QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 59♣

3K 121 13
By stellaandmybella

Adiva's P.O.V:-

"What about this one?" I inquire Tina for the nth time, as I model for her in a cream colored gown. She looks at it with distaste and clicks her tongue shaking her head, while leisurely laying on the bed, her elbow propping on the mattress with her palm supporting her head. There is one thing that is surely lacking here, and that is a bowl of popcorn in her hand, as I can see her thoroughly enjoying the show.

I groan in exasperation. "I am done modelling for you. I've tried every single dress from my closet since the last one and a half hour, and you haven't approved a single one of them...." I raise my hand towards the pile of clothes lying on the bed.

Shrugging her shoulders, she replies, "I can't help Adiva, there is not a single dress that suits for the college party. All of them are either too simple or too fancy." Suddenly her eyes twinkle and she gets up from her bed, "Let's go shopping, what say?"

I shake my head. "No...No Khristina, we are not doing that. Exams are hardly a month away and we can't spend hours on shopping for some stupid college party."

"Oh common Adiva, this will be be our last college party, after we are done with our post grads there ain't be any college or a party anymore. So, lets just enjoy it to our fullest. And besides, this will be my last party as a bachelor, and soon I'll be getting married in the next two months. Thanks to my brother." She tries to persuade me batting her lashes while adding the last part in a mordant tone, begetting me to role my eyes. "Common Adiva, please. Won't you grant your sister's such a small wish?" She waggles my hands, giving me her infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" I give in.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She claps happily.

"But-" I raise my finger, interrupting her happy dance. "We are first going to ask Ana if she has any new college party type collection, and if she doesn't, its only then we will weigh the option of visiting a mall."

"Okay" She accepts quickly without any qualms.

"Good. Then lets go." I pat her shoulder, as I straighten my back and walk out of the room with Tina beside me.

"Aren't you excited to get married to the love of your life?" I ask her, as we descend down the stairs to Ana's floor.

"Its not that I don't wanna get married...It's just that I was not prepared to get married so soon, that too soon after our mid terms. I thought that he will at least wait till I get done with my university, but no. I don't know what's gotten into him, he is so persistent on getting us married. It's my marriage, and I don't have time to shop for my own wedding gown." She rattles disappointingly.

"I don't know why are you getting worried for such a baloney." She gives me an incredulous look. "What? I am speaking the truth. Yours or Ana's case is not like mine. Look, don't take it otherwise, but you should feel lucky, for you will be staying in the same house even after marriage. And what's the best thing? You both love each other. So, I don't think there is any problem here. As far as your dress is concerned, Ana is already working on it. She is your sister after all. She knows your taste, and trust me, its going to be the best wedding gown ever and you will be the most beautiful bride...."

She throws a charming smile my way.

"Don't worry, everything will turn out to be good"

"Yeah, and I don't think you will be able to visit your family soon..."

"Yeah, I guess..." I reply sullenly, as we reach her room.

"I do think I have some new designs." Ana Speaks picking up her mac book, as we ensconce on the bed beside her.

"Really?" My eyes twinkle in relief.

She hums, smiling at me and starts swiping her fingers on the screen exhibiting her various designs.

"Oh and please get her something different other than a gown.." Tina pipes in, as we go through various designs.

"Why? What's wrong with a gown?"

"Urgh...She has nothing else but gowns in her party wear collection."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah she paraded me in every single gown that I had, for the last one and a half hour."

"I know how pestering she can be." Ana speaks, amusement flickering in her eyes. "Lets see what we have here..." She continues, her eyes glazed at the screen.

We both finally select some pretty outfits much to my relief, and being saved from an expedition to the mall.

"Thank you so much. You are the best..." We both engulf her together, sandwiching her in our arms, earning her giggles.

"Okay. Enough with your flattering. Your party is tomorrow, right?" We both nod our heads simultaneously. "Fine. I'll make some altercations according to your sizes and have it done by tomorrow morning. Happy?"

"Very...." We reply, grinning at her.

The next evening, I get ready for the party in a beautiful dusky pink jump suit, with a huge bow on the neck with a butterfly design that starts from shoulder to the waist in beads and sequins divided by a belt in between and the look is finally completed with a huge ankle length flap behind my back. I am so in love with this beautiful suit. Completing my look with a matching headscarf, I give a final look at my light make up and go to strap my heel pumps, just when my phone decides to indicate its presence.

A smile tugs on my lips as I peer at the caller id. Swiping my finger on the red button, I quickly opt for the video call. The call is been picked up on the first ring, and I am soon acquainted with my Zacharias with a scowl on his face that is quick to be replaced with a satisfied smile.

"Hi" I speak, waving my hand in front of the screen.

A soft chuckle passes his lips. "Hey sweetheart. All ready for the party?"

I hum, pulling the camera away and adjusting it on the stand in such a way that he could see me completely, as I pose in front of the screen.

I hear him suck in a sharp breath, as he adjusts himself on the seat.

"How do I look?" I ask, twirling a little with a giggle, well aware of my effect on him.

"Like a perfect gift that I can't wait to unwrap, and I am so gonna enjoy doing it tonight...." His voice turns huskily, making my insides tingle.

"Zacharias..."

"Ah....And that pretty sexy dress of yours....It would actually look nice on our bedroom floor, rather than on you...Cause you do know, I like it more when you are naked love..." He rasps, invigorating my whole body. My cheeks turn red at his bluntness. "You've already gotten me hard and you'll be punished for putting me through this. Wait until I lay my hands on you. I'm gonna be fucking you so hard, that you'll end up begging for more and than I am gonna spank that pink sweetness between your legs that is all mine to devour...."

Oh. My. God!

I stare at him, my breaths short and shallow. My body feels like one of the nuclear reactors in a meltdown, the heat under my skin so scorching I might spontaneously combust. Wetting my lips, I unconsciously clench my thighs, and that action doesn't go unnoticed by him. His lips tug upward in a smirk.

"Is that turning you on my love?" He inquires, mischievousness glittering in his eyes. "I bet you are wet and so ready for me right now...."

Oh how badly I want to wipe that stupid smirk off his face. He is enjoying by turning me into a hot and flustered mess. Unable to utter a single word out of my mouth, I hang up on him. Within seconds my phone dings up with a message notification.

Zacharias- You will be punished for hanging up on me Zhena and that's a fucking promise....

I feel my knees going weak, as I read his message. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, I try to tranquilize my ragged breaths. After gulping down a glass of water down my throat, I grab my clutch and walk out of the room, but not before making sure That I've placed my phone in my purse.

I meet Tina and Ana in the foyer as soon as I descend downstairs. Their eyes avert in my direction, as the clinking of my heels gain their attention. Tina looks gorgeous in her spaghetti strap color glittery ankle length gown that casts a metallic iridescent shine each time it catches the light. Her make up giving her a more subtle and elegant look, with her hairs tied into a high bun. She is literally looking like a Tinker bell from the Disney movie Peter Pan, minus her wings. I giggle at that thought.

"Damn! You. Look. Hot!" She exclaims.

I smile, blushing at her comment. "Thanks. And you look gorgeous...."

"Ana?" I look at her expectantly, who is already eying me.

"You look strikingly gorgeous sweetheart. It feels as if the dress was made for you..."

"Thank you and also for this beautiful dress. I love it..."

She smiles waving her hand before encapsulating me in her arms. Soon Tina too joins us.

"Come, let me snap your photos .." Ana speaks pulling apart.

We happily comply, and after spending some fifteen minutes on our photo session, we bid Ana and the kids goodbye before getting into our car. Jackson has healed completely and nursed back to health. But driving or doing any other strenuous activities is a still big NO for him.

I see Clementia leaning against her red Maserati, as we get down our car. She waves, a beautiful smile etched on her face, as soon as she spots us. She looks stunning in her purple strapless dress that reaches her knees.

"Hey girls..." She greets us delightedly, while we hug each other.

"You look like you are ready to kill girl." Khristina whistles, earning a giggle from her. "That color of your dress is so incredible. You look bomb."

"Thanks. You both look amazing too."

As per my suggestion, we click some pictures as part of our memories. After all its the last college party. As we are about to walk inside, a black Mercedes pulls besides us. Clementia rolls her eyes, as soon as her eyes land on the owner of the car. A discreet smile forms on my lips, as Malcolm gapes at Clementia with his jaw dropped. His eyes shamelessly raking all over her. He walks towards us and boldly lifts Clementia's hand, before placing a lingering kiss on her knuckles.

"You look breathtakingly gorgeous my belle..." He whispers huskily. I watch her cheeks turn rosy. Quickly composing herself, she withdraws her hand from his. But he doesn't seem to be fazed by her behavior.

Rolling her eyes, she scoffs at him. "Lets go.." She says, pulling us inside.

As we pass by him, I discreetly smile in his direction and give him a thumbs up. He smiles back mouthing a 'thank you' at me. As I turn ahead, I am met with Tina's confounded expression.

"What was that?"

Before I can reply, Clementia butts in. "Nothing. Just an ex who is begging me to take him back." Snorting, she starts walking ahead of us.

As we enter the venue, my eyes are suddenly blinded by the sharp neon disco lights brightening the whole place, dancing to the tunes of the loud thumping music. My eyes scan the area, and I find people dancing, drinking and gobbling on the food and appetizers laid on the large tables. There is also a bar at the farthest corner. This is my first time going to a party and watching all this.

As we take our seats, my gaze falls on the dance floor, where men and women are dancing and grinding against each other to the tunes of music. It's no less than a club that I've read in the stories.

Remind me, why did I even come to this party? Oh yeah Khristina, that sneaky squirrel!

She convinced me that it will be a fun party, as in a normal college party, and yet here I see all those known and unknown faces from my class and the college , drowning themselves in alcohol, making out and grinding against each others bodies and doing god knows what, the things that they will probably fail to remember the next day.

"Its been so long since I had been to any parties or clubs. I fucking missed this..." Clementia exhales, eyeing the surrounding dreamily.

"Yeah me too..." Tina murmurs in her state of daze.

Suddenly, I sense this queasy feeling of being watched, as if someone is drilling holes into my skull. My hairs stand up at the nape of my neck. A shiver runs down my spine, causing the cold to creep all over my skin. A trickle of sweat runs down my spine, despite the cold environment. I cautiously turn around, playing my part of watching my surroundings, but find nothing odd. Its just the same, students and academicians enjoying themselves.

I jump in surprise when I feel a hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong Adiva?" A look of concern passes Tina's features.

"Nothing." I shake my head, not wanting to ruin her mood. Maybe its just my paranoia getting into me.

"Are you sure? Your expression speaks another tale.."

"I am fine Tina. I was just looking around when you suddenly placed your hand over me. I was just a bit startled. That's it."

"Oh, sorry. My bad." She smiles sheepishly, convinced at my response.

A shadow towers over us, placing his hand in front of Clementia. "May I be blessed with the honor of having a dance with this beautiful lady?" Malcolm grins, giving her an expectant look.

"No" She rejects him rather harshly.

A look of hurt passes his features. But his determination doesn't faze. "Common, just one dance.." She insists.

Tina nudges her. "Go girlie. Don't deny this handsome guy.."

She tries to speak, but I quickly cut her, "One dance won't hurt. Go and enjoy..."

"Fine" She gives in, groaning and glaring at me while muttering something under her breath, before placing her hand in his.

"Are you enjoying?" Tina asks.

I shrug. "Its good so far..." I reply, taking a sip of pinacolada.

"Wait until you watch the highlights of the evening. Dance?" She offers.

I roll my eyes, "You know I don't. Its forbidden, remember?"

"Oh sorry. My bad."

"Its okay. In fact I would love to watch you dance. So, don't hold yourself back for me. Go and enjoy."

"Are you sure you can manage to be alone for sometime? Cause I am really tempted to dance.." She speaks, eyeing the dance floor like her favorite candy.

Suppressing my giggle, I push her towards the dance floor. "Enjoy" I mouth out.

Giving me a one last look, she runs towards the dance floor squealing like a child. Laughing at her childishness, I watch her mingle with others on the dance floor. As I look around, my eyes narrow on the couple, dancing a few feet away from me.

Malcolm has literally pressed Clementia against his massive body, while caging her in his arms, her own hands wrapped around his neck, as they dance rhythmically to their own music. I sense the love he has for her, just by the way he is looking at her and I feel her completely under his trance. As I watch the lovers in each others arms, my mind wonders to the day when I had to tell Malcolm the truth. It was the day that I had realized how insanely was he in love with her and was just badly hurt by her so called betrayal.

'As I rewind my memories, I remember waiting for her sitting on one of the benches laid on the college gardens. After some time, my gaze fell on her figure, walking towards me with a bag slung on her shoulder. As I was about to call her out, I noticed a movement near the trees opposite me.

Without letting them notice, I sneakily walked closer and hid behind a tree. My fists clenched, as I saw Malcolm with another one of his fuck toy. But what confused me was, that he was just standing in front of the girl, jerking her hands away from his body, who was trying her best in seducing him.

Tilting his head, he watched Clementia coming closer to them, and suddenly pulled the girl to him and crashed his lips on hers. I cringed, when I heard them making noises while groping and kissing each other. And as predicted, Soon Clememtia's eyes landed on the pair. A look of hurt, disgust and hatred crossed her features, as she clenched her fists in anger. Passing one last look, she turned on her heels and walked away as fast as she could.

As soon as Malcolm realized her gone, he jerked the girl's body away from him, his fists clenching tightly.

"Hey, what's wrong baby? We were enjoying so much." She squeaked in her high pitched tone.

Fixing his angry gaze on her, he barked. "The deal is done here..."

"What?" She stared at him in disbelief. "We were about to reach the interesting part. We didn't even start yet."  She whined, clinging onto him.

Jerking her hands away, he growled, "Get the fuck away from my sight..."

"Asshole!" She yelled angrily pushing him away, while she walked away stomping her feet angrily.

I watched him growling and screaming angrily, while repeatedly punching the tree in front of him. Immediately, blood started gushing down his knuckles. At that instant I realized, that this was all a show that he had put on to hurt Clementia, the same way he was hurting himself. He wanted her to go through that heartbreak, that same pain he was going through. Little did he know what all she had gone through to protect him. And just to protect him, she preferred watching him break her heart again and again. Oh what a big delusion it was, in which he lived.

Having had enough of watching them suffer, and now knowing Malcolm's truth, I quickly texted my friend that I will be a little late. Soon after, I got a reply that she will be waiting for me in the library. Tucking my phone, I walked towards him and called out his name.

"Fuck off...." He muttered, scowling at me.

"Gladly, but only after you hear me out and listen to what I've got to say."

"And why would I do that?" He questioned, cocking his eyebrow.

"Cause I know you'll regret your whole life if you just walk out on me, and trust me I wouldn't have even cared if it wasn't for my friend."

"Don't you dare take the name of that bitch!" He growled, angrily swinging his finger before stomping off.

"She is still madly in love with you, you know?" I shouted.

Halting his steps, he turned around and scoffed. "Yeah, that's why she cheated on me." He again started walking away, blood dripping from his hands to the ground.

I was having enough of his behavior. "She never cheated on you dammit!" I yelled at him. "Instead, she was protecting you all the time."

His body went rigid. Taking long strides, he walked towards me. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

I sighed. "I think you will require the need to sit down while I tell you this."

He passed a perplexed look, but nonetheless gave in, giving a curt nod and sitting on the bench that I had previously occupied. I took a seat at the far end of the bench and started explaining him everything from the start. By the time I was done explaining him everything, his body had gone completely numb. The trail of tears flowing down his cheeks were the only proof that he had heard every single thing that I had to say.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, waving my hand in front of him.

That helped in pulling him out of the trance. "Uh Yeah.." He rasped, trying to regain his composure. "Why?" He croaked out after some moments.

"I am sorry, what?" I looked at him baffled.

"Why didn't she tell me this? There were days, I waited for her explanation. Didn't she trust me at all?" His voice enunciating pain.

"As I said, she wanted to tell you everything. But she didn't, fearing for your life. She was ready to die thousand times, rather than seeing you hurt."

"She was in such a misery, going through so much pain and still was trying to protect me. And me being the asshole I was, added more to her pain than she could take. God, what did I do? I was so busy in plotting my own revenge against her, that I failed to see the pain that she was going through. She would never forgive me. Heck, I can't ever forgive myself." He was mumbling to himself holding his head between his palms, while resting his elbows on his knees.

"There is a question that is constantly occupied my mind..." He looks at me, and gives a nod to continue. "Where were you on that night, when her whole world crumbled in front of her eyes?"

"I-I was on a business trip with my dad. When I returned, I directly ran to her place, and found the door locked, which was odd. On questioning, I was told that, her parents had shifted back to Australia, only leaving her behind to complete her studies. I tried her phone and found it switched off. I waited and thought to confront her the next day, but instead found her kissing some other guy, whom I had never seen. I was boiling in rage, realizing her deception. But a rational side of me wanted to hear her explanation. When she never came to me, My rage turned into revenge and hatred, planning to give her the taste of her own medicine. I was so wrong...So so wrong."

"If you still love her and beg for her forgiveness, until she forgives you with all her heart, than you should not let her slip out of your life. You already did that once, don't repeat the same mistake twice."

Raising his head from his lap, he looks at me. "I love her with all my heart. I fucking love her so much that it hurts. Please, I need your help....I need you in getting her back. Please I beg you..."

I was at the verge of my own tears, looking at his vulnerable state. Hence, for the sake of my friend's happiness, I agreed.  "Fine, I'll help you, but if you hurt her again, this time it will be me who is gonna kill you." I warned, raising my index finger at him.

He chuckled, wiping his tears. "Noted.."

"Good" I said, as I stood, slinging my bag on my shoulder and started walking.

"Adiva?" He called.

"Yes?" I turned around.

"Thank you" He spoke genuinely. "Thank you for being there for her in times of her despair, thank you for being there when she needed me the most."

"You don't have to thank me. I just did what a true friend does for the other. And you better buckle up yourself in fighting to get her back, cause she's gonna give you one hell of a roller coaster ride, before she decides to forgive you."

He chuckled. "I would do anything, even if it means I've to die to earn her forgiveness."

"Good, and all the best!"

"Thanks, I need that.." He smiled looking at me.

"See you later" I waved, before turning around and walking towards the library.'

A hand on my shoulder brought me out of my reverie. "Enjoyed?" I ask, smiling at Tina.

"Very..." She grins, taking her seat beside me, while gulping down her drink.

I don't think they are gonna get tired any time soon." She says, tipping her glass towards the dancing couple.

"Hmm...Let them enjoy."

"Whats their story?"

"Just some misunderstanding that broke them apart. I hope they get together soon."

"Oh I see...They do make a lovely couple though."

I nod my head. Just then, we here the announcement, that the college fashion show is about to begin, breaking whatever trance the couple were in.

"Excited?" Tina asks turning towards me.

"Very..." I beam at her. "I am dying to see this show, since I've gotten here."

"You are gonna love it babe.."

Clementia walks towards us, with Malcolm trailing behind her, which I can see is annoying her.

"I have to use the washroom, you gonna join me there too?" She hisses angrily at him.

"I don't mind joining you there baby." He winks, turning her cheeks scarlet.

"You...You are an asshole, you know that..." She grits angrily, trying to suppress her blush, earning another mouth widening grin from him. Fortunately, one of his friend's call him, begetting him to leave reluctantly.

"Jesus! I don't seem to wrap my mind around all this right now. Where did he hit his head that hard to make him realize his mistake?"

"That bad huh..." I tease her.

She shakes her head, "I don't know what has gotten into him. From the last couple of weeks, he is annoying the fuck out of me. You won't believe, my room has turned into a fucking garden of roses and my phone blasting with all his calls and messages."

"Well, you didn't complain when you were dancing with him. You seem to be enjoying it though." Tina remarks.

Clementia looks at her bewildered as she keeps opening and closing her mouth like a fish.

"You need to give him a chance. Hear him out first and then decide whether he deserves a second chance or not." I try to reason out.

"I don't know guys." She sighs, dipping her head and fiddling wit her fingers.

"Right now, concentrate on your exams and think about him later, but first things first, lets enjoy the fashion show."

"Hell yes!" We giggle excitedly, before making a beeline towards the ramp and grab our seats in the front.

Tina had briefed me about this show earlier that, this is the only university that allows the students who are pursuing a career in fashion designing to display and model their own dresses. Well known fashion designers are invited to this eventful night, representing a great opportunity for the budding fashion designers to work under these big shots as their trainees.

The winner is given a chance to work at the Ivanov's fashion industry. Ana's secretary was one of the judges. She was taking her place today as Ana refused to attend citing personal reasons, when actually she wanted to spend time with her family. They were going to leisure around in one of their own private villa's.

After about an hour or so, we exit the fashion show and head towards the party venue. The fashion show was the only thing that I thoroughly enjoyed this evening. The only thing that was gnawing at me in trepidation was the feeling of being watched.

Feeling the need of a splash of water on my face to calm my nerves, I excuse myself and walk towards the washroom. I have to walk towards the far end of the washroom cause surprisingly enough there was a board showing the sign of under work written over it. Begrudgingly, I had to walk towards the farthest corner.

There is no one here. Sighing, I splash water on my face and fix my hijab. Giving one last look, as I try to walk out of the washroom, suddenly I hear the click of the door and the lights go off. A cry escapes my lips, as I run towards the door. My heart starts beating hard against my chest and my hands start shaking, as I try to open the door.

Oh no! Someone has purposely locked me here. I feel my breathing getting uneven, as I start banging my fists against the door.

"Is anybody there? Please somebody help me! Khristina! Clementia!" I scream, as my fists bang against the door. Tears roll down my cheeks, as I continue my pounding.

I don't even have my phone with me. How am I gonna get out of here? Probably no one will be able to hear me due to the loud music blaring out there.

"Zacharias, please get me out of here..." I cry, clutching my pendant tightly in my fist, as if he could hear me.

I don't know for how long was I locked inside, with me pounding against the door and crying for help, when suddenly the door opened and I fell into someone's arms. The sudden flash light  blinding my vision.

"Are you alright miss Fakih?"

Wiping away my tears, I steady myself. "I-I am fine.." I stutter, building a distance between us. "Thank you.." And without looking back, I run away from that place.

"Jesus, Adiva, what happened? I was searching for you...Are you alright?" Khristina quickly pulls me in a hug, as I watch our guards emerging out of nowhere and surrounding us. Zacharias had ordered them to guard us from the shadows in plain clothes as some party goers, to avoid raise of suspicion.

"Come lets sit over here..." She pulls me and helps me walk towards the couch, that we occupied previously.

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine.." I croak out, as Clementia hands me a glass of juice. I gulp it down in one stroke.

"You people go and enjoy..." I usher them. They give me an uncertain look. "Common now, I am fine really."

"Are you sure?"

"Very.." I assure them.

Giving me one last look, they walk towards the dance floor, but within seconds, Tina walks back towards me.

"Fuck this! I am not going anywhere leaving you alone."

I roll my eyes at her. "I am fine Tina, and besides there are guards to provide me company. Don't worry, I ain't alone....For god's sake, go have fun.."

She is about to say something to me, when someone calls her. "Give me a minute, I'll be back okay?" I nod my head, before she walks up towards that person.

Suddenly, I start to feel my head getting heavy. I squint my eyes and shake my head, to get rid of the heaviness. But as soon as I open my eyes, everything in the room starts spinning. I start seeing everything doubled up. As I try to stand on my wobbly feet, a strange funny feeling starts bubbling inside me. A sudden urge to dance starts overtaking me.

As I start wobbling towards the dance floor, I hear someone speak. "Ma'am please take a seat."

Ignoring the voice, I start walking in daze. "Ma'am please.."The man comes and stands in font of me.

I look at him, "What? Let me go. I want to dance. Let me have some fun." I argue.

"I am sorry ma'am, but you can't."

"Oh hey Khristina.." I trick him. As soon as he turns around, I make a run towards the dance floor.

"Fuck!" I hear him curse loudly.

A giggle escapes my lips, as I mingle up with the dancers and start swaying my body. I feel someone trying to hold my waist, but that hand is suddenly jerked away from my body.

"Ma'am boss won't like it, if he sees you...."

"Chill bro, its just a dance. Come join me, loosen up a bit.." I giggle.

But suddenly I am turned around and I come face to face with an annoying Khristina. "Oh hey, wanna dance? Its so fun..."  I try to pull her, but she gets a hold of me.

"No missy, we are not...This is not you. What the hell did you drink?"

"Oh just the fruit punch you guys offered me."

"What?" She screeches, giving me a bewildered look, before her eyes widen in some kind of realization.

"Go, grab the glass from which she drank that damn fruit punch." She orders one of our guards and starts pulling me away from the dance floor.

I stumble against her grip, as she starts dragging me to god knows where, while we are encircled with all our bodyguards.

"Wait, you both are leaving?" I turn hearing a familiar voice.

"Yeah, she is out of control. There was something mixed in her...."

"Clementiaaaaa.......Oh my sweet friend....Youuuuu are so chubby..." I pull her cheeks, while she tries to pull away. "...And so cute...."

"Adiva....No..." Tina pulls me back.

"We better leave..." Tina says, turning towards her.

"Bye cute cheeks..." I singsong, waving my hand. I hear her giggle as she waves me back, while Tina drags me out of the venue.

"Where the fuck is he?" Tina mumbles, her gaze scanning the area.

I gasp walking towards her. "Tinker bell?" She turns her head and gives me a look of bewilderment. I raise my hand and graze over her cheeks. "You are so beautiful Tinkerbell. But I don't see your wings." I pout, encircling her and scanning her body.

"Adiva, what the hell are you blabbering?"

"You know my name..." I clap, squealing in excitement. She looks at me as if I've gone completely crazy.

"Can you...Will you shower me with your pixie dust? Please? I love your magic..." She chuckles, her eyes dancing in amusement. "Whats so funny? Why are you laughing at me? Did I crack some joke?" I scowl, while she tries to stifle her laughter.

"You shouldn't be laughing at people, instead you should help them. Now common, give me my pixie dust..." I equivocate, stretching my palms in front of her.

"Oh that...I can't give you.."

"Why?" I pout.

"Because that can't be given to any random people. They can misuse the magic, you know."

"Oh, but I won't. You can trust me." I ensure her patting my chest.

"God! You are so fucking adorable right now. I bet Zach won't be able to keep his hands to himself."

I knit my eyebrows when I hear the familiar name. "Zach?" I whisper.

"Hmm..."

"You know him?" I look at her surprised, she nods her head stifling her giggle.

'Why is she giggling so much? Oh yes, Tinkerbell giggles a lot....'

Nonetheless, I motion her to bring her ear closer to my mouth. When she complies, I whisper, "My husband's name is also Zach, you know..."

She turns towards me, widening her eyes. "Oh, really?"

"Yes, and I love Zach and Zach loves me. And we are gonna make lots of babies...." She bursts into laughter, as I gesture with my hands.

Just then a car pulls over and a very hot and handsome man gets down the car, unbuttoning his suit jacket.

"See..." I point my finger towards him. "...And that's my handsome husband..." I exclaim running towards him, before he catches me in his arms.

Enjoy Reading.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
867K 33.3K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
171K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
304K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...