Married to Married Woman 🔞 ✅

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
DRUG
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

RETURN TO MANSION

20.4K 494 26
By honeybunchbugs

SERIES-12

Jungkook's pov

Today we are finally home. Back to our mansion. We spend for three days after our wedding. And it was damn excellent. I enjoyed her a lot. Where as she is as shy as fuck. But I'm thankful that she just didn't restrain for my kinky activities. Her flushed face while doing such things is the most beautiful. The red tint appears under her eyes to her plump cheeks. They are so spongy that I want to eat them. And I did bite her but she pushes me away. When I said we need to go back all of sudden, her face fall down. She likes that place a lot. No wonder why she has no much attachment here, cause it's obvious she  almost spend her time crying here. And even I don't want to return. That place is too peaceful to spend time with here where as here the business starts again. She whined, pouted, stayed silent but it is urgent. I only completed the work in two days for staying 12 days. I was sure that I need to return soon. And it came soon. And I'm sure I will not have much time to spend with her after going to home. Probably I will get little time and in that little time I will glue her with my body. I can't help but always think to fuck her as she is too irresistable. That is my kind of love. The level of my love is that crazy that I want to stick her body to mine. And finally tough she behaved like a child I bought her back. And at present we just arrived and placed our luggage in our room. Tough nothing changed but the room looks very different as if we came after a long time. And there she already started unpacking luggage and  going to closet. Ugh I don't have much time. I need to utilise my remaining time with her. I went to her and grabbed her hand. She can do this later after I leave. Now I want her.

"Leave that and come with me". Her hand is trying to get out of my hold. Oh my dear. She is still upset.

"You said you have IMPORTANT work right. Then go. Why are you bothering me". I pulled her in me with my strength and lifted her up. A small tiny gasp left from her mouth. I throwed her on the bed ripping off my shirt and trapped her in my arms.

"I have little time before going my company so spend that little time with me now".

There is no need to wait for her answer as my fingers slowly trailed her dress over her chest. My hand travelled back and opened the zip and slid it down completely. I'm on my knees observing her fair tone body. Her hands crossed over her stomach randomly wanting to cover herself. As soon as my eyes met hers she turned away. That red tint is already present under her eyes to cheek. A smile made way to my lips. I looked at her chest. I loose my words to praise them. They are so smooth and spongy that my hands always want to squeeze them. The feeling of fullness in my hands because of her chest is the most satisfying thing. But while I'm fucking her, that is another most satisfying thing. It's hard to conclude which is the most satisfying thing if we go on compare.

I bent down and took of her bra. My lips couldn't wait to keep them in. Opening my mouth wide I took them in. Such a pleasure. As soon as I kept my mouth on hers, her head dipped back in the pillow more closing her eyes. I like to see her responds towards my touch. My eyes are always on her. My other hand squeezed her other one tightly. A light gasp left from her mouth. And I'm loosing all my patience and coolness again. As usual I will go rough on her. It's hard to control. My tongue started swirling around her nipple and biting her between my teeth , while my fingers are already squeezing her nipple really tight. My fingers started to rub her nipple between my fingers. And she is letting out sounds in pain. No matter how much I want to give her pleasure and happiness I just love to see and hear her in being in such little pains caused by me. But I swear these doesn't do any harm to her. 

Soon after abusing her breasts for a good time my kisses travelled down till her navel. The favourite spot of mine. I opened my mouth and bite her over there. Her breathing got heavy. Such a sexy scene.  My tongue licked her navel swirling in her navel. My teeth given a good mark over there. My lips made way to the sensitive part. Her clit. I immediately remove her panties and throwed them sway. At first my hand cupped them and eventually seperated her legs. I looked at her p*ssy. It's beautiful. I'm sure she must have been closed her eyes by now. I looked up at her and yes she closed her eyes. My tongue can't wait and already it is on the clit sucking her strongly. She started whimpering. Such a blessing to my ears. I entered her hole trough my tongue. At first just my tip of the tongue teased her licking on the entrance and later I totally put it in and enjoyed her warm place. My mouth cupped hers. And she is insanely moaning in a light voice. I bit them, liked them, and tasted them too.  Her juice are incredibly good. All the time my eyes are looking at her in adoration. She is panting heavily. At last once I sucked her folds and left them.

Standing on my knees I placed my dick on her entrance rubbing them together. She is looking at me while I'm too. Entering her slowly may not give me satisfied reaction. So I need to be rough. I entered her in one go that her head fall back gasping. I started moving. My hands interwined with her hands from below her legs keeping them in a place so that she never closes her legs. Her chest is rising up and down as I was going fast. In between I given her strong jerk pushing it in her with a force that her mouth hung open. Her breasts are moving according to the rythm. I took out my member till the tip and pushed it again inside that she almost rise up, but fall back immediately. I bent down and took her lips in mine moving fast. Recently I found that she yearns for lip locks while having an intimate and rough sex. May be just to feel a little relax as I however go rough on her. My mouth travelled down and took a grasp of her chest. I took turns over her chest while my pace increased to a high level that she started screaming and begging.

"Jungkook. S-Slow down. Plz--aahhh. Slow d-dow-n a bit J-Jungk-ook. Aaah". Her beggings are always go in vain, cause being slow is the least thing I do. I looked at her. Her face is flushed in red. Her eyes closing tightly and opening them to see me--- I really love that. She is as sexy as fuck. I dig my face in her neck and give a good bite marks. I kissed her lips again biting them and abusing them. I just can't get enough of her. I reached deep and deep that she froze in her place in a aww. It's like she got paralyzed because of my immense power. She cummed a while ago and now she is clenching around me tightly. The warmness around my member is the thing that I never want to loose. But unfortunately I should. And reaching her deep and touching her womb is the sensational part. If I just cum strongly in there we can have a children. But we planned to have after a long time which I regret. I'm yearning for children to love her more and have a family with her. I will talk about this again with her later. Soon I reached my high and cum in her strongly with a groan mixed with her scream. But this is not enough.

Still keeping mine inside her I lifted her up and made to sit on my dick for which she wimpered as my dick settled there in more deep. The face she made is so adorable while wimpering. Her chest is to my face. I dig my face in her valley. The most favourite place. My tongue stroked her between the breasts that made her shivered. Once again the abusing of her breasts starts. And I started her making her bounce on my dick. My hand took a grasp of her ass while her hand on my shoulder for her grip. Not to forget her but cheeks are more beautiful and spongy. They squeeze very good and I like it when I do it from behind looking at her butt. They are smooth and fair. My dick inside her is hitting the sensitive spot more and more. She curled up keeping me in her chest due to the intensity while I'm nibbling her skin in her chest. Her body smells very good. But I love the when she smells like me after our intimate session. And not lng I released my cum in her that made her legs shiver. My another favourite view. She looks damn sexy while her legs and things shake. The worthy view it is.

She rested her body on mine. I glanced at the clock. It's almost time. I need to get ready. I slowly took her from my body and made her lie on the bed. I pulled out my thing from her. Ugh!! the warmness!!! I took the blanket and put on her which she deliberately pulled over her body and clutched to her chest. An automatic smile form on my face. She have unlimited of shyness. I will see how long she gonna have it. I bend to her face and caress her hair admiring her features with my sharp eyes.

"I am afraid that if I take you to bath with me it would be more late. So bath after me. I need to leave fast".

"Hmm". She hummed sweetly with a gentle smile. I pecked her lips and wore my bathrobe and went to bathroom.
.
.
.
.
I am in my complete suite attire, back to professional and mafia life. I put the watch on my wrist reflecting myself from the mirror. Just then I smell my women. The fragrance of her is so strong and good as she just came out of the bath. I looked at her. She is in her bathrobe with damp hair. Such a sexy view. She smiled looking at me. The smile of hers made her cheeks chubby which is quite opposite to my compliment just before now. She can look both cute and sexy. I reached to her immediately and grabbed her by waist. Poor her. Because of my force she need to stand tiptoeing. She looked at me with that gentle smile. I never thought that some day I will have a wife smiling to me like this. I was always lonely and hard as rock. She melted me. There was a staring for a little time until I broke with my kids. I took her lips into mine sucking her lower lip pulling it little bit with my teeth. She is wimpering due to pain because of my past kisses. It would be better if I name it as eating her lips instead of kissing. I entered my tongue and played with her tongue which is showing my domination. My tongue roamed each bit of her mouth kissing more and more with depth. At last I left her lips squeezing her boob with my hand. I given a tight hickey on her neck and part from her. If I do it more I will generally arouse and end up being here which will be waste of coming here from island. I set her damp hairs smoothly rubbing them.

"Do you want any hair cut". Her eyes roamed as if she is thinking and nodded her head at same time humming in response.

"I will send somebody here then. And by the way if u want any skin care ask for them. They will do it. Tommorow you need to attend an event with me".

"What event"? Her big doe eyes, freaking adorable.

"Charity Galla". She formed a tiny "o" with her mouth making me maintain my smile.

"I need to go or else I will be late. Ur dressing and everything will be prepared. So take care abd don't u dare skip meals". I strictly warned her. Now she is home sje need to take care of herself and want her to behave herself. Any disobedience---she will see. She nodded and I was about to go----

"Wait. When will u return". This made my smile grow bigger. She already misses me. I freaking love her. I controlled my expressions and turned back.

"Late night Aera. Don't wait for me. Eat and sleep". Her face fall dull. I understand cause she spent every minute of twenty four hours with me there and suddenly if I stay away from her like this, it will surely make her feel like this. But she need to adjust like this. The life in honeymoon is not our original life. The life we are spending in our home is original life. As a wife she need to get accustomed. But even her dull face makes me smile more. She wants me every minute. MY WIFE AERA. I love that freaking adorable girl. I show her love with my sex where as she shows her love trough emotions which directly shoots right in the point of my heart. Such a girl!!!

I trailed her face with my fingers tips soothingly saying---

"My good baby will do as I said and wait for me ok? If possible I will try to come fast. You will be getting your phone. You can chat with me". Her face immediately lightens up with a smile, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Ok. You send me message while you are free". I cupped her both cheeks with my fingers of my one hand and shake a little bit.

"Fine. Now I will leave. Take good care". I kissed on her forehead.

"You too. Come quick bye". I waved her and left the place tough I don't want to. Staying away from her is a pain for me also. Next time I may arrange something for her in my office. Ugh. My Aera. My wife.......

I know I'm freaking late. But understand I'm maintaining two books at the same time and I don't want to disappoint on either sides. I know the chap is short and plz ignore my mistakes. And yeah from now on the masala starts not in roman e but in drama but yeah romance also includes but rarely. Don't worry my stories are smooth and I hate violence so I won't create such things like he got a bullet shot and she cried a lot waiting for him. It will be different. And yeah I will be posting the house tour. I hope u wait for my other update. Vote and comment. Thanku. Bye bye loblies 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 193 17
"I don't like people who are DISOBEDIENT" ♡ hii guys this is my first ff that I'm writing here hope you all are going to like this!! KINDLY NOTE THA...
507K 12.7K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
179K 4.4K 22
Jk- Trying to escape? I breathed not able to speak anything. He was clenching his jaws & his hands formed a fist. He looked terrifying like a satan...
1.7M 56.8K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...