Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

De MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... Mais

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#15

163 9 17
De MKG1997

(Sasha's P.O.V):Today is the day I was not looking forward to,the day where I walk down the isle and tie the knot with the man I don't love.

Your wedding day is suppose to be the happiest day of your life,but not for me instead it's the total opposite it's the start of my life turning upside down and not in a good way.

Lady:"There you go you're done,she said with a smile as she finished with her hair and make up."

Quinn:Wow Sasha you look so pretty!

Willow:I can't even recognize you who are you again?

Desiree:Ehh she look aight but not all that.

Ava:"Shut up Desiree,she said annoyed at her sister."

Desiree:Make me little girl.

Ava:Keep it up and I'll beat yo ass just like Sasha did earlier.

Desiree:"I would love to see you try,she said with a smirk."

In case you're wondering what she's talking about,yes Desiree and I had a fight a couple
of hours ago because she pissed me off by purposely dropping my phone in the toilet.

But that's what happens when you have to say in the same room with someone you hate for five hours straight.

Willow:Come on guys that's enough it's not the right time to fight,Sasha don't listen to Desiree you look great.

Sasha:Thanks Willow.

Desiree:Aww look at here the little ugly white washed girl bout to go down the isle,but just know this bitch it ain't too late for me to steal yo man.

Sasha:"Like I give a shit,she said rolling her eyes in annoyance."

Desiree:Oh you will when he's with me you can't always get what you want forever Sasha,
reality is more than just your little rich ass life and if you don't know that by now then get a clue.

Sasha:Sure I will when you get one.

I rolled my eyes at Desiree not in the mood to fight with her again,I already let her provoke me once I'm not gonna let her do it again.

Desiree:"Hmm well I hope you get this
clue you betta watch Jay cause at the end of
the day instead of going down the isle he might be in my bed.

Sasha:Well be my guest and go right ahead,
you'll be doing me a favor so that I won't have to marry him.

Desiree:Hmm I plan to boo.

Just as we ended our conversation I never wanted to have in the first place,Willow's mom entered the room to check on us.

Jada:Hey girls you all look so beautiful is everyone ready?

Willow:"Yeah Mom we're ready,she said with a reassuring smile."

Jada:Ok good and-

She was about to complete her sentence,but as soon as she looked at me she was amazed by the view in front of her I know I look beautiful but didn't know I looked this good.

Sasha:

Hair,Make up,Accessories:

Willow:

Quinn:

Jada:"Wow Sasha it looks like someone is ready to go down the isle girl,she said happily walking towards her."

Sasha:"Uh thanks Aunt Jada,she replied with a small smile."

Jada:Are you nervous honey?

Sasha:Well maybe a little.

Jada:I know cold feet is common on wedding days trust me I would know,but tying the knot with your significant other is the most beautiful moment to cherish and it's a moment you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Sasha:"I hope so,she said letting out a sigh."

Jada:Trust me I know so,now girls if you're ready you can go downstairs and wait in the living room until the ceremony is ready to start.

And Sasha you have to stay in here until it's time to go down the isle.

Sasha:Ok.

Once everybody left I was now alone to wait until it was my time to go down the isle,this is it my life is now ruined everyone else may be happy but not me I can see there's no happy ending for my life at this moment.

(Jay's P.O.V):The guys and I are still in the room getting ready for the ceremony,and we're also waiting until it's our time to go down the isle.

I just gotta make the best out of this unwanted marriage,and just hope that we can divorce as soon as possible.

Jay:

Cha Cha,Gray,Simon,&Loco:

Cha Cha:Alright y'all be honest how do I look?

Gray:You look fine how do I look?

Cha Cha:"Good but not as good as me of course,he said teasingly."

Gray:Oh here you go again Cha Cha.

Simon:"Hey Jay are you ready man?He asked while touching his shoulder."

Jay:"No but I got no other choice,he said letting out a dramatic sigh."

Simon:Look just try to give it a chance and if you don't like it you can always divorce.

Jay:Thanks Simon but it's not as easy as you think,it's gonna take a year or more until this deal is complete so I'm stuck with this girl until then.

Simon:I mean it can't be that bad she seems like a nice girl,and who knows it might be like she's not even around.

Jay:I doubt that.

Before anyone can continue the conversation we heard a knock at the door,and we answered for whoever that person is to enter.

Guys:Come in!

Mr.Martin:"Hey boys how's everything going up here?He asked while entering the room."

Loco,Gray,Cha Cha,&Simon:Fine.

Mr.Martin:That's great,Jae-beom you look terrific man are you ready to go down the isle?

Jay:Yeah I guess we're ready right guys?

Cha Cha:Yeah we're ready.

Mr.Martin:Great now before you boys go downstairs,there's someone here who would love to meet you.

Jay:Who?

Suddenly we saw someone else enter the room,
and we were all shocked to see who the person was.

I must be dreaming,because I never thought I'd even meet this person standing right in front of me right now I'm sure having a moment of nostalgia.

???:"Hey y'all,he greeted with a friendly smile."

Gray:"No way you're Will Smith!He said in surprised shock."

Will:Uh yeah that's me.

Cha Cha:Oh my God I grew up watching watching the Fresh Prince of Belair,and I can't believe I'm meeting you!

Will:Thank you I'm glad to see you're a fan of my work,so I'm guessing you're the groom who's getting married to my friend's daughter?

Cha Cha:"Oh no man my boy Jae-beom over here is the groom,he said pointing over at Jay."

Will:"Hey Jae-beom it's great to meet you man and you already know who I am so no need for an introduction,he said with smile while holding hand out for a handshake."

Jay:"Yeah I'm very familiar with who you are the Fresh Prince was one of my favorite shows during my childhood,he said while shaking his hand."

Will:I see man so how old are you anyway?

Jay:I'm 33.

Will:Wow I thought you were like in your mid late 20's or something man,either you got some damn good genes or you must take very good care of yourself.

Jay:"Well it's both,he said with a light laugh and a smile."

Mr.Martin:Ok fellas if you're ready you can head downstairs,the guest are already here so it's time to start heading out now.

Cha Cha:Alright but first Mr.Smith can I get your autograph,and a picture to send to my mom please?

Jay:Cha Cha you can do all of that later bro we gotta go.

Cha Cha:Oh come on Jay it's just gonna be quick.

Jay:You heard what I said now let's head out.

Cha Cha:"Alright fine later then?He asked before leaving the room."

Will:"Yeah sure brotha,he said with a friendly smile."

(Thomas's P.O.V):The ceremony has
already started,and now we're just waiting
for Sasha and Jay Park to get here.

It feels so weird watching Sasha get married,it seems like yesterday we were all kids dreaming about getting married and now it's actually happening.

But the moment would've been better if this marriage wasn't forced,and if she was in love with the man she's marrying.

Thomas:Remember when they said this wedding will be small and simple?

Jaden:Yeah why?

Thomas:Well I'm not sure if a beach house wedding in San Diego is considered a small and simple wedding this is pretty fancy to me.

Jaden:Well it would be fancy for you,but trust me for us rich people this is considered small and simple.

Thomas:Yeah you've got a point there.

Jaden:It's still hard to believe she's marrying Jay Park out of all the people,I just hope he doesn't hurt her.

Thomas:Me too because I already don't like the fact that her parents are having her marry this guy.

Jaden:Me neither.

Thomas:"Because I'd rather marry him myself since she doesn't want him,he said quietly to himself but loud enough to hear."

Jaden:Dude you did not just say that.

Thomas:Huh did I say that out loud?

Jaden:Uh yeah.

Thomas:Oh I guess I should learn to keep my thoughts to myself.

Feeling embarrassed about my loud thoughts being heard,the atmosphere between us became quiet until the music started playing meaning the ceremony is starting.

Everyone watched as they saw Jay walking down the isle memorized by his visuals,and waiting to see the most cherish able moment  between the bride and the groom.

Behind him was his friends all dressed up nicely along with Willow,Quinn,and Sasha's cousins who were linking with them arm to arm walking down the isle the moment was
like a post card beautifully captured.

Behind them were two little flower girls lying rose petals where they stepped,and smiling happily as they did so.

Once everyone got to their places everyone was now waiting for the bride to arrive,when the music changed it's tone is when we knew it was time.

(Sasha's P.O.V):I went down the isle with my dad with all eyes on me,I would be lying if I said I wasn't uncomfortable with having to fake a smile and tie the knot with a man I don't love.

Everyone else was smiling as they admired my beauty,and was anxious for the best moment of the ceremony.

I looked at Jay who I was expecting to be blank faced,but surprisingly his reaction was just like everyone else amazed and fascinated but less dramatic.

But once I got up close and my dad gave me over to him,his expression went back to serious which I was expecting.

(Jay's P.O.V):When I saw Sasha walk down the isle I'll admit she looked really beautiful,I couldn't help but stare at her for a minute even if I don't like her I can't deny how fine she is.

I mean is it weird to be memorized by someone you don't even love or barely even like,shit what am I even thinking right now?

Once Mr.Martin brought her over to me
I changed back into my serious expression, because I'm ready to end this ceremony once and for all and my feelings about this marriage still stands.

Priest:Dearly beloved we gather here today
to unite these two people in marriage,their decision to marry has not been entered
into lightly and today they publicly declare
their private devotion to each other.

(Sasha's P.O.V):The priest continued with the rest of his long speech,and I was nervous hoping that we won't have to do the next part which is exchanging vows or kissing because neither one of us prepared for that.

Priest:Now may the bride and groom exchange their vows.

Uh oh there goes that part I wasn't ready for,I was hesitant to say a word but nothing came out of my mouth I became frozen and didn't know what to do.

So instead I waited for Jay to at least do something to keep the ceremony going,but instead of speaking he went over to the priest and whispered in his ear.

Priest:Ok do you Jae-beom Park take Sasha Martin as your lawfully wedded wife through thick and thin,sickness and in health,through rich or poor till death do yours part?

Jay:"I do,he said after letting out a dramatic sigh."

Priest:And do you Sasha Martin take
Jae-beom Park as your lawfully wedded husband through thick and thin,sickness
and in health,through rich or poor till death
do yours part?

Sasha:"I-I do,she said nervously and hesitantly."

It was quiet for a minute until the ring barrer walked down the isle bringing the rings,and I watched as one of Jay's groomsmen stepped down and took the rings before presenting the rings right in front of us.

Cha Cha:"Here you go bro I told you I'd come through with the ring barrer,he whispered happily to Jay."

Jay:"Thanks bro I appreciate it,he whispered back while winking thankfully."

Priest:May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union,as often as either of you look upon these rings may you not only be reminded of this moment.

But also the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other,
you may now exchange your rings which will
be the symbol of your marriage from this day forward.

Once we exchanged the rings it was now time for that part that I didn't wanna hear,which is the part of finally being given the title of husband and wife if only I could disappear
just at this moment.

Priest:By the power vested in me through holy matrimony,I now pronounce you two husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

There it goes I widened my eyes once that part came up,now I have to kiss him and there's no way we can skip over this part I watched as everyone was waiting for that moment that'll put the icing on the cake.

Before I could even think of something to do in this awkward situation,I saw Jay rolling his eyes before he went in and quickly gave me a peck on the lips making everyone in the audience clap in joy.

Still speechless from what just happened,
Jay wiped his lips clean while staring coldly before speaking in a quiet yet loud enough tone for just the two of us to hear.

Jay:Don't take that seriously alright I only wanted this ceremony to be over with,so I
was just doing both of us a favor the kiss meant nothing just like this marriage means nothing remember that.

Ouch that hurt but he's right,this marriage is only meant for business for the sake of our parents and nothing more.

I could only dream of having the perfect marriage,but it's never gonna happen anyway this is my reality from now on a dark life.

Now that the ceremony is over we walked down
the isle holding hands,and putting on our fake smiles to impress the crowd and hide what
we were truly feeling.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

316K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
22.3K 553 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
75.5K 3.6K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...
126K 4K 50
"You're a pretty little thing." My eyes widened. He took a step forward. His eyes stared at my lips. He smiled once again. "I need to go," I told him...