The Royal Stranger

By varshachindam

Vrishali was popularly known as the life of the party. She had a natural ability to make friends with anyone... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
Epilogue
A page from my journal
The Royal Commoner

37

21.1K 1.1K 71
By varshachindam

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why are you arguing?"

"Because you are not agreeing," Vrishali placed her hands on her hips looking up at Padmanabh.

"We can't play hide and seek."

"Why can't we? I'm bored, you are free and we got this big of a house to hide."

"We are not kids," Padmanabh tried to reason.

"So? Noone will be knowing. Let's play..." Vrishali pulled on Padmanabh's sleeve.

"Fine."

"Who is going to hide and who is going to seek?" Padmanabh asked.

"I'm younger than you so I will go hide and you seek."

"Huh? I'm older than you I will go hide and you seek," Padmanabh said pulling Vrishali back by her t-shirt.

"No, you seek and I hide."

"You wanted to play so you seek," Padmanabh said.

"Nah." Vrishali started doing tickles. Padmanabh is ticklish so he removed his hold and started laughing.

Vrishali took the chance and ran away to hide.

"You can't hide on another floor. Only this floor will be considered," Padmanabh yelled as Vrishali ran and stopped looking at him.

"Okay! Now you close your eyes and count till 100."

Padmanabh turned around and started counting numbers. He waited for five minutes.

Vrishali looked around before opening the empty cupboard door in their closet. She is wearing pyjama boxers which is helping her.

She settled down and closed the door. The cupboard is spacious for her to sit comfortably.

"Ready? I'm coming," Padmanabh said. He started with the projector room. He searched everywhere he couldn't find her. He went another and another before entering their room.

He checked under the bed, in the bathroom, behind the curtains. He walked into the closet and checked.

Vrishali covered her mouth with her hands as the closet doors opened and Padmanabh walked in.

Padmanabh opened the cupboard doors but didn't find her. He pushed the clothes away but didn't find her. He was about to step out when he bends down opening the lower cupboard.

Vrishali closed her eyes hiding her face with her hands hoping Padmanabh opened the other door.

Padmanabh saw Vrishali's toes and rolled his lips inside his mouth controlling his smile. He left it and stood up.

"Vrishali... Where are you? I can't find you..." Padmanabh said. Vrishali chuckled but covered her mouth knowing Padmanabh is near.

Padmanabh heard Vrishali's chuckle and smiled.

"Okay, I lost the game. Now come out." Vrishali shook her head.

When Vrishali didn't step out Padmanabh kneed down opening the door. Vrishali let out a yelp when Padmanabh wrapped his cold hand around Vrishali's ankle.

"Hey..." Vrishali laughed out loudly. Padmanabh started tickling Vrishali.

"No...no...." Vrishali giggled pulling her feet away.

"Then why did you tickle me?" Padmanabh asked as Vrishali laughed. Padmanabh pulled Vrishali out of the cupboard. Vrishali fell on Padmanabh as they started laughing.

"How did you hide there?" Padmanabh asked.

"I found that place before and decided to play hide and seek with you."

Vrishali wrapped her arms around Padmanabh's neck. Padmanabh shook his head when Vrishali's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry after the workout," Vrishali said.

"Early dinner?"

"Yes!"

Vrishali got up pushing her hand for Padmanabh. Padmanabh took her hand and stood up towering over her.

"Why are you so tall?" Vrishali asked as she started jump walking towards the kitchen. Padmanabh checked out from behind watching her bottom jiggle.

"Stop checking my back."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I love you."

"You are turning bold."

"Because of you."

*

Vrishali watched with wide eyes as she looked at Padmanabh standing before the mirror.

Padmanabh looked at Vrishali with wide eyes as she stood near the bathroom entrance with her hand wrapped around the knob.

Vrishali's gaze went down from his face to collarbone to his hairy chest to his toned stomach to- she stopped looking when Padmanabh cleared his throat snapping Vrishali out of her daze.

"Woah, you are ripped," Vrishali commented looking at Padmanabh's toned body. She didn't know that he worked out nor she ever saw him naked.

Vrishali closed her eyes as she stepped out and walked over to the bed. Padmanabh blinked his eyes looking at the door.

His cheeks and ears turned red. They have never gone further than kissing each other. Noone saw him half-naked apart of his family members.

He wore his t-shirt and sweatpants before walking into the bedroom. Vrishali sat on the bed looking at the floor with her legs bobbing.

All Vrishali can think of is Padmanabh's body, now that she saw him half-naked.

"Vrishali..." There was a sexual attraction between them but neither of them took the first step to do something.

Now that Vrishali saw him, her mind is filled with dirty thoughts. She has a huge urge to touch him.

"You know what, we should do it. I can't ignore my sexual attraction towards you," Vrishali blurted out without filter taking Padmanabh by surprise and shock.

He opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say. Surely he is attracted to her but he doesn't know how to make the first move.

Vrishali stood and walked over to Padmanabh. She leaned down pulling his face closer to her. Their hearts are beating fast and they are nervous.

Vrishali placed her lips on Padmanabh's kissing him slowly and gently with her hands slowly go from his front to back.

Padmanabh kissed Vrishali wrapping his arms around her pulling her into his lap. Vrishali got into his lap with her legs on either side. Vrishali can feel the growing heat in between her legs.

Padmanabh clenched his stomach as his shaft started growing when Vrishali pressed herself against him.

Vrishali pulled away to breathe before kissing Padmanabh's cheek, Padmanabh's hands started shaking as he held on to Vrishali.

"Are you shaking?" Vrishali chuckled holding his shaking hands.

"I... It's my first time."

"It's my first too, lets help each other okay?" They both looked at each other before laughing.

*

Vrishali groaned turning around in her sleep. The ringing of the phone doesn't stop.

"Answer the phone," she mutters patting the sleeping Padmanabh. The ringing stops before ringing again.

Vrishali opens her eyes to see her side of night side. She turns her head and leans over to Padmanabh's side to get his phone.

"Hello?"

"Finally! Vrishali, when you guys going to be there?"

"Where?" Vrishali asked falling on Padmanabh.

"Ugh? Where? Did you guys forget? Today is the opening day of hostel Vrinabh," Vijay said as he looked at the people who are present for the event.

"Huh?"

Vijay smiled at them awkwardly before going to the other side. "You two are very late and everyone is waiting for you two. Please get up and be here in an hour."

"Shit, we totally forgot to keep our alarm clocks."

"I know... I know..." Vrishali ended the call and put the phone on the nightstand.

She looked at Padmanabh who is sleeping with his mouth ajar. She kissed his lips before rolling over her side to get her clothes.

"Padmanabh... Padmanabh... Padmanabh... Get up, we are running late." Vrishali wore her PJ shorts and t-shirt.

Padmanabh rolled over hiding his face. Vrishali shook her head getting on his back as he slept on his stomach.

She bites his shoulder blade which woke Padmanabh up. "Ah... Don't bite..."

"Then wake up! Vijay called, today is hostel Vrinabh's opening and puja."

"What's the time?"

"Seven."

Vrishali stood up and made a beeline towards the bathroom. "Did you put the towels in the cupboard?"

"Yes," Padmanabh replied not liking the idea of getting out of bed.

"Get up and go to the other room to get ready."

"Hmm."

He woke up lazily massaging his face with his hands. He took the t-shirt and shorts laying on the floor. He put them on before going to the other room which used to be Vrishali's.

By the time Vrishali stepped out of the bathroom freshly showered, Padmanabh walked in wearing his kurtha shirt and pants with wet hair.

"Dry your hair, or else you will get another headache," Vrishali said entering the closet. Padmanabh with a smile followed her inside the closet.

She looks like a wet puppy, Vrishali throws a hair towel at Padmanabh which hits his face.

"Decide fast," Vrishali says knowing clearly why Padmanabh followed her inside the closet.

He is her personal dresser who chooses clothes for Vrishali saving her time. Sometimes he takes too much time in deciding.

Vrishali plugs in her hairdryer, while she drys her hair Padmanabh pulls out a royal blue saree.

"Come here," Vrishali calls Padmanabh. Padmanabh goes over to Vrishali and sits on the square sofa before her. She uses the air dryer to dry his hair. Padmanabh closes his eyes when the hot air hit his face.

They have been inseparable from the day they have learned to study each other's bodies. Their bond between them changed into something much more strong and meaningful.

Padmanabh doesn't even agree to send Vrishali to her parents home for a few days.

He couldn't stay away from her for too long. The longest he stayed away from her was five days after they have become close.

"Did you sent your orders or forgot about them?" Padmanabh asked Vrishali.

"Nah, Jamal bhaiyya is my angel. He reminded me and took care of the orders. And we got hundred new orders," Vrishali said excitedly.

Vrishali started her own clothing business with the help of Padmanabh. She opened a boutique where she personally customises the clothes for her customers.

"That's good news, should we celebrate with hundred sweets or a gathering?" Padmanabh asked Vrishali happily.

"Hmm... We are having a gathering now. How about hundred sweets? Maybe more than a hundred..." Vrishali said and Padmanabh chuckled. He already knew she would choose sweets over anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 124K 56
Chitra, has always been the forgotten princess, neither the king nor the kingdom remembers her, probably as her mother was never a royal. Her life wa...
44K 1.5K 25
He was my first love . And he is my husband now . But we had a not so planned wedding. (Okay I suck at the description as this is my first time. But...
157K 6.9K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
3.5K 357 14
๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐Ÿค ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ #๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ๐š‚ (This series contains arranged marriage stories only) ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ ...