𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥 [𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎�...

By g_r_a_s

𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕�... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special💚)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 66

6.1K 229 221
By g_r_a_s

"i'm proud of you kid! you get to finally kick ass!"

you let out a small laugh as you listen to mirko boast about your new license. "you're more excited about this than i am." you joke.

"you'll realize how cool it is to fight without getting in trouble you little troublemaker." mirko scolds, making your laughter cease.

"i have patrol. i'm proud of you kid. you'll be a great hero one day." mirko's voice rings out from your phone.

"thank you for the support. i'll make you proud." you say with a determined smile.

"that's the spirit! now bye kid!" mirko says before hanging up the phone, not giving you a chance to respond.

you playfully shake your head at the random phone call you got as soon as you stepped into the dorms. you didn't even know mirko had your number but there was her voice when you said hello.

you went to your room after everyone got back to the dorms because of the phone call. chances are, everyone is still downstairs celebrating. now that midoriya isn't here to stop you, you start spinning in your chair like a child.

'i have a provisional license... what is my life right now.' you think as you watch your room zoom through your sight in a blur.

before you get too dizzy, you slam your hands on your desk, halting your chair to a stop. you blow a raspberry, you look around your room and admire the hard you put in to make it look like this.

you went to stand up but as soon as you do, your ears start to ring and you feel yourself get dizzy. you groan, thinking this reaction was the cause of your stupid actions a few seconds ago.

but it wasn't.

your vision started to get blurry, making an unsettling feeling pool in your stomach. you tried to walk but it felt like you were drunk so you tripped over your own heel.

you groan again in pain as the ringing continues. you didn't even hear some things in your room get knocked over due to the feeling of going deaf.

you were starting to lose consciousness. you were more confused than scared but the moment lived short as you completely blacked out.
꧁꧂

your eyes were blurry at first but the more you opened them, the clearer your vision got. blinking to get your full vision back, you look around to see... nothing.

'this place again?' you think as you move your eyes around. you've gotten used to the feeling of not being able to do anything but watch but that doesn't mean it's any less unsettling.

"you've done it."

your eyes widen at the sound of a voice. you look around again only to see no one. you furrow your eyebrows, hoping the voice will ring again.

silence..

'talk you.. voice...?' you hesitate. coming up with an insult for just a voice is harder than you'd think.

"now that you've fully unlocked your intelligence, it feels appropriate to give you some insight."

making sure to savor the moment the voice speaks, your mind immediately connects it.

'you... you're the voice i was hearing in my head!' you think as you narrow your eyes.

'show yourself' you demand, trying to be intimidating. when you're stuck in place with no mouth to speak, just your eyes narrowed, you look anything but intimidating.

"there's a better time for that."

'can i at least know your name? you're the voice in my head, no?'

"i am. and i'll be with you for a while."

'why.' you ask in an irritated tone.

"i have to lead you."

'to where.'

"this in information that can't be shared right now."

'and why not?! this is about me, is it not? why can't i know. there's nothing you can say that'll make sense.' you say, already fed up.

"i apologize. i cannot tell you at this time. but i do want to warn you."

"theres bad things to come in the future. you need to be prepared."

'and what bad things are you talking about?'

"all for one. because of personal connections you have, chances are he'll be after you. if he can't reach you, he'll kill everyone you know and love dearly until he die does get his hands on you."

'like hell he will. why does he want me?'

"personal connections. and possibly, your evolution."

'and what does that mean?'

"you see...there's more to you than you think. this may come as a shock, but there's so much more to your lightning than you know."

'my lightning... what do you mean?'

"you'll know when it happens. but for now, think about who you're closest with. maybe that'll give you a hint."

your vision starts to get blurry as your ears ring again. "it's your time. more information will be told to you when given the chance. work on your newest quirk. you need to be as prepared as you can."

you keep her words in mind as you feel yourself start to fade. you're able to speak out one last question though.

'what's your name?'

it's silent as you feel yourself giving up. but just before you completely black out, you hear her voice again.

"nana shimura."

your eyes shoot open and you immediately plant your hands to the ground in attempt to hoist yourself up. you notice tiny sparks of lightning surrounding your hand and you stare at them with a suspicious stare.

'what the hell is happening to me. more to my lightning than i know? i thought i knew everything...'

groaning in annoyance, you manage to get to your feet. stumbling over yourself, you get to your computer desk and sit down, rubbing your forehead. sighing in relief, you grab your phone and turn it on.

8:30 pm

'i was out for longer than i thought...' you think, turning down the brightness of your screen. you look down and notice you're still in your u.a uniform.

rummaging through your closet, you throw on simple sweats and a sweatshirt. you step out your closet and grab your phone before walking out your room.

'nana shimura... that's her name.' you think as you step in the elevator, thinking about your dream.

'these dreams. why are they a thing. why do they exist. be prepared? lead me?'

"this is so stupid..." you whisper, rubbing a hand through your hair. 'my intelligence... as much as i don't want to, my dad is the only one who can tell me more about it. i'll talk to him about it tomorrow.' you think.

you step out the elevator and into the darkly lit hallway. no one is in sight as you expected. you stop in your tracks when you hear water running from the kitchen. you narrow your eyes, thinking it could be bakugo but then you realize he would be asleep as it's 8:30 at night.

slowly and quietly, you walk to the wall and peek your head out. your eyes widen when you see someone washing the dishes. even with their back turned to you, you already know who it is.

their bright red hair stands out even in the dark.

'this is actually perfect. i haven't had the chance to talk to him. he hasn't spoken to me since the first night in the dorms. although, that wasn't really a conversation.'

stepping out your hiding spot, you put your hands in your pockets and call out to him. "didn't expect to see you here."

kirishima jumps at the sound of a voice. realization sets into him when it's your voice that was heard. he gulps, keeping his stare at the soapy plate in his hands.

"kirishima. you can't avoid me forever."

kirishima bites his lip as he tries to think of his next move. does he stay? does he run? does he ignore your presence?

"it's not your fault you know."

silence...

"i know why you think it's your fault but it's really not."

...

"dammit kirishima.. i feel stupid when i talk and someone doesn't respond."

...

are you still in your dream?

narrowing your eyes, you slowly make your way towards kirishima. he prepares his flight response as he hears you get closer and closer to him.

the plate in his hand drops, creating a loud sound that you never wanna hear late at night. kirishima turns his body and his eyes widen as arms are wrapped around him. it takes him a moment to realize that you're hugging him.

"feeling like it's your fault is one thing. avoiding me is another. now not speaking to me when i try to speak to you? three strikes and you're out." your voice rings out.

deciding to ignore your thoughts about the dream you had, you focus on kirishima and only kirishima. you've had it with him ignoring you.

"i hate how long it took me to do this, but better now than never. don't think that night was your fault. it never was and never will be. you were the one who thought of rescuing in the first place, right? if it wasn't for you, who knows where i could be at this moment."

kirishima stays silent.

"it wasn't your fault that rock hit me. it's my fault i got hit in the first place. of course you wouldn't see it that way though and the longer you stayed away from me, the more that thought grew in your mind."

silence. he still has yet to wrap his arms around you.

"if you can't bring it to yourself to think that, hearing from me will make you feel better. you know bakugo doesn't think it's your fault. neither does momo, iida, shoto or izuku. i don't think it's your fault either. it's not your fault at all actually."

you hear a sob, making your head perk up. you feel your shoulder get wet, making you move your head back to look at the source. you didn't even feel kirishima drop his forehead to your shoulder but all you know is that he's crying into it.

"i-i...rai i'm so sorry. i'm so so so s-sorry." kirishima voice cracks, making your heart hurt. you never wanted to hear kirishima cry. he's too happy and full of sunshine for tears and hearing him break makes you wanna cry yourself.

"if it makes you feel better, i do accept your apology." you say. you know it's not his fault but maybe if he heard you accept his apology for something he thought that he thought was his fault, it would make him feel better.

"y-you almost died... how can you forgive me so easily?" kirishima sobs. a small smile graces your lips as one of your hands unknowingly starts to play with his hair.

"because friends forgive each other no matter what." you whisper.

kirishima feels a weight get lifted from him. he finally hugs you back and you two slowly rock side to side. he holds you as tight as your grip was when you were dangling out that helicopter back at i-island. he fears that he'll see you in that same state he did that terrible night.

"i'm so sorry rai... i f-felt so guilty.. i thought you would hate me... you a-almost died because of m-me. i thought avoiding you would make m-me feel better but i-it really only made it worse. i-i couldn't bring myself to talk to you."

"then good thing i came to you." you say with a smile. just like shoto, kirishima gives really good hugs and you can't help but savor the moment.

"d-do you really forgive me? do you really think it wasn't my fault?"

"never did. you saved my life, kirishima. who knows what those villains would've done to bakugo and i. you were the only one from class to risk it. there's no way i can be mad at you." you reassure. now that nana told you that all for one is probably gonna be after you, you thank kirishima even more than you already did.

kirishima sobs, "t-thats.. nice to hear.."

you pull away, making him look up. you smile again as you wipe his tears. "seeing you cry makes me wanna cry." you comment, making him chuckle and sob at the same time.

"i-i never visited you when you were at the hospital. i'm sorry.." kirishima says, rubbing his neck, stray tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"that was a while ago. don't worry about it."

"i'm happy you're okay." kirishima whispers. he starts to tear up again when he remembers how you looked that night. the blood, the rain and the cries of him and his classmates still haunts him.

again, you pull him into a hug. "don't think about it. i'm okay and it's over now. there's nothing to worry about." you whisper.

"r-right... thank you rai." kirishima whispers, hugging you back.

"hm... call me y/n. if it makes you feel better of course." you offer.

"y/n... y/n. it does actually... thank you y/n." kirishima whispers and you smile. "if it's y/n to me, it's ejiro to you."

your smile widens as you two pull away. "alright then, ejiro." you say, getting used to his actual name instead of kirishima.

"so... we're good?" kirishima timidly asks, making you furrow your eyebrows but smile nonetheless. "of course." you reassure.

kirishima stays silent, letting you listen to the silence. your eyes widen as you hear a faucet running. "uh.. i think the water is still running" you say as you stifle a laugh.

kirishima's eyes widen and he rushes to the sink. "i forgot i was doing dishes.. oops." he says with a small smile.

"need help?" you offer, grabbing another sponge. kirishima's smile widens as he nods "yeah!"

"i like your hair down. it looks cool." you compliment, washing a fork.

kirishima looks at you and at your (h/c) and white hair thats in its natural state. "you too! when'd you get the white?"

"at the hospital. it just... showed up." you answer, rinsing a bowl. kirishima hums, going back to rinsing a pot.

you smirk, grabbing soap and making a bubble. kirishima's eyes shine as he looks at the floating sphere of soap float in front of him. while he's distracted, you fling smaller bubbles towards him using a spoon.

he looks down at his wet shirt before looking back at you who's trying to hold your laughter. he smiles playfully before grabbing a spoonful of water and throwing it at you.

you yelp as you try and shield yourself from the water. "oh i see how it is." you say, wiping water off your sleeve.

"you started it!"

"....." you try and think of something to say back but kirishima laughs when you come up with nothing. instead of speaking, you throw more bubbles at him, making him dodge and fling water at you. both of your guys' laughter bounces off the wall of the kitchen as a war breaks loose.

꧁꧂

"goodnight y/n!" kirishima says as he makes his way to the elevators.

"goodnight ejiro." you wave back, sitting at the dining table.

you look down at the table as the elevator dings. staring at the black screen your phone shows, you trace the markings on the table with your fingers. 'i'm glad i dealt with kirishima. that's something i can feel better about.'

'i wonder if izuku is up.' you think again, feeling your heart skip a beat just at the mention of his name. you didn't think it was possible, but your feelings have obviously grown stronger. maybe it's because you two actually aren't together even though you're aware of the others feelings.

once you're finally ready to accept yourself, i'll be more than happy to make you mine.

'izuku... so thoughtful.' you think with a small smile. your mind then trails off to your scanner that you finally got to work.

'it's weird.. i don't feel annoyed with the fact that i have it. i don't feel annoyed with my leg enhancement. i even admitted how useful it is. and my lightning, i was so proud to have it back at the exam. it did help me pass after all.'

your smile grows as you activate your lightning. you watch such familiar sparks run about your hand until you eventually follow just one spark and its small adventure on your palm. before, you would've felt wrong, like a fake whenever you saw this.

but now, you don't feel anything. you don't feel joy but you also don't feel hatred anymore.

and that's all you wanted. was to be okay with yourself. you didn't care whether or not you felt happy with your lightning because you never expected yourself to raise to the standard. you knew that you won't feel completely happy but to you, that's okay.

and feeling okay made you realize something else. that promise you made with a certain boy.

i won't rush myself for a man.

it's not someone straight up saying 'i promise', it's reassuring someone that you won't do the opposite of what you reassured.

'and i still won't. but maybe....'

your thoughts are cut off when you hear an explosion. your eyebrows furrow as you quickly stand up, getting ready to defend yourself.

"erasure two of your students are breaking curfew. two of your students have been spotted fighting at field gamma."

'field gamma? who's over there?' you think as you look around the common room. seeing no one around, you swipe your phone and quickly pocket it before running over to slip on your shoes.

'looks like i'm alone for this.' you think as you sprint out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
1.4M 49.2K 38
꒰ ❛ A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 Started: 1st of Fe...
610K 18.3K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
59.6K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...