Christmas Love (A Harry Style...

Por 1dlovefanficss

Lily works for her dad's radio station in New York. Lily luckily gets to meet and interview celebrities, incl... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Epilogue: Part One
Epilogue: The end

Chapter Twenty-Four

2K 53 6
Por 1dlovefanficss

When we get to the bottom of the hill, Harry jumps out. He grabs both of my hands to help me out. Harry makes his classic cupcake face. With excitement, he says, "Let's do it again." I giggle, "I knew you would like it. Do you mind carrying the sled?" Harry picks up the sled with one hand, "I don't mind." I can't help but picture his biceps flexing and his veins popping out underneath his jacket. At the top of the hill Harry sits down in the front seat, but he sits backwards. I raise my eyebrows in confusion. Harry laughs, "I want to try something different." I sit down in the back seat but facing forward. I push off the ground. As the sled tips over the hill, Harry's eyes widen and his mouth opens. Harry quickly grabs onto my arms. He screams "I'mmm scarreeddd" as we slide down. At the bottom Harry laughs, he says, "Again!" After the twentieth time, at the bottom of the hill, Harry and I don't get out of the sled. We sit there for a few minutes resting. Harry heavily breathes out, "I'm exhausted from carrying the sled up the hill." I reply, "I'm tired too, and I didn't even have to carry anything." Harry and I get out of the sled. Harry asks, "What do you have planned for the rest of the date?" I give Harry a smirk, "Jumping into a jacuzzi sounds good." Harry nods in agreement, "Ahh yes. How about the one at my hotel?" I reply, "You read my mind." Harry and I shiver the whole walk back to his rental car. Harry blasts the heat; his hands are shaking as his tries to grab onto the steering wheel. I grab onto Harry's hands, "Awh babe." I rub my hands in between his hands until they're warm again.  Harry smiles, "Thank you. Now I can drive." Harry and I arrive at the back entrance of the Trump Hotel. The security guard lets us through and we enter the pool area. Harry looks down at our clothes, "We don't have bathing suits." I start to rip off my layers of clothes. I reply, "I don't care. I am freezing." Harry does the same, he jumps in with only a pair of boxers on. Harry stares at me as I climb in with only a bra and underwear on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

544K 12K 47
Hi, I'm Allyson and I'm from Omaha Nebraska. I'm 18. Before you ask, yes I do know The Jacks. I know them through my year older brother Nate Maloley...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4M 76.1K 32
⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own risk. There are major grammar issues, p...
92.6K 2K 37
Izzy is an 17 year old that lives in Sydney with her mum dad and big brother Kyle. Her best friend is Calum Hood. She has been friends with Calum si...