ABO Lop-Eared Guard (abo垂耳执事)

By Shizakiraa

[Highlight Mine Sweeping: ABO/Slag Attack/Gou Xue/Birth/Wife Pursue Crematorium/Cub Autistic Stem/Unconventio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 17

1.1K 30 0
By Shizakiraa

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 17

    The woolen sweater on his body was fluffy, arched in Xia Jingtian's arms, curled up into a ball of flat and thin glutinous rice balls.

    Xia Jingtian sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed, hugged Yan Yi in his leg, holding his hand.

    Through the thin woolen sweater, you can see the obvious tall shoulder blades, the crooked neckline reveals the deep clavicle fossa, the wrist is slender, and the ring finger is wearing a ring. Because of the thinness, the ring can be easily taken off. The fingers slipped off and fell to the ground.

    "Wedding ring..." Xia Jingtian hugged him and touched and comforted him, bent over to pick up the ring, and held it in his hand for a closer look.

    The workmanship is expensive and exquisite, and the style is simple and expensive. Unlike the ones picked by the white rabbit, they are picked by the land brocade. Old scratches were left on the ring, but they were wiped clean.

    They have all been thrown out of the house and are still wearing them.

    Xia Jingtian kissed his weakly closed eyelids and touched the clean and fragile glands on the back of his neck. The long-loved omega fell asleep vaguely in his arms, soft as a puddle. The sugar juice, dependently immersed in the soothing pheromone released by oneself, is very gratifying to alpha.

    But he didn't want to become a land-based brocade in Yan Yi's subconscious mind. He wanted to let him know that the lion is a hundred times stronger than the peregrine falcon.

    He picked up Yan Yi's thin hand and put the ring back on, only to see a line of words "everlasting love" in the pale white circle that appeared on his skin from wearing the ring all the year round.

    The position of the heart twitched, and then the enthusiasm in the chest suddenly faded like blood cooling.

    Xia Jingtian stared at the small line of tattoos for a long time. After a long time, the edges were not very clear. He stiffly put the ring back on Yan Yi's hand, raised his head helplessly, and closed his eyes.

    Lu Shang Jin is really not an ordinary person, this cute, soft and beautiful little lop-eared rabbit, what on earth does he like not?

    Xia Jingtian smiled suddenly, and sighed as she looked at Yan Yi who was asleep in her arms.

    If he is Lu Shangjin, there is such a small omega in his arms and weakly acting like a baby, how can he bear not loving him.

    Xia Jingtian stayed with Yan Yi for three hours. During these three hours, Yan Yi curled up and fell asleep very quietly. He wanted to put Yan Yi down and go out, but Yan Yi hugged him tightly and muttered not to go.

    "Not afraid." Xia Jingtian patiently stroked his skinny neck and shoulder blades, and slowly put Yan Yi into the bed.

    Yan Yi crawled over to look for him anxiously. The high-fitness pheromone of the sky-filled scent made him addicted. He whispered and begged: "Cold... hold on for a while..."

    Xia Jingtian's breathing gradually became sharp and light. Pai Yanyi's back hand was out of rhythm, and he took away Yanyi's hand in a low voice, soothing, pulling on the fragile and clean gland on the back of the neck that was covered by Yanyi, hurriedly ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

    The moment he relaxed, the strong courtship pheromone exploded in the bathroom, the scent of gypsophila permeated the corners and vents, his lower body swelled painfully, and a huge protrusion came out of the dark blue jeans.

    Cold sweat dripped down the tip of his hair on the neckline. He leaned against the door, trembling hands took out an inhibitor from his pocket, bit open the sealing needle, stuck the liquid medicine in the back of his neck.

    He is in estrus, and there is a very sweet and soft omega outside the door. The omega has no resistance. He can even force him to open his legs to accept his entry and marks.

    He seldom uses inhibitors to control estrus, just keeps him on his body. The alpha of their identity is always delivered by omega to his door whenever he estrus, and he uses his mouth or the bottom to relieve him. He didn’t need to restrain himself. .

    Ten minutes later, the state approached calm, Xia Jingtian took a shower and answered the phone.

    "Heh, it's Brother Lu, it's very busy. Recently." Xia Jingtian looked in the mirror and felt if there was any stubble on his chin. "I want the lop-eared rabbit omega. The money is ready."

    There was a slight silence on the phone. , The slightly dumb voice looked a little tired: "You hand over Yan Yi."

    Xia Jingtian raised his eyebrows and sneered while holding the sink: "Yan Yi? Oh, you said sister-in-law, what does that have to do with me, I I don't know."

    "My sister-in-law is lost? It's amazing." He made another cut.

    "I can't find him." Lu Shangjin was just a test. He could only locate him with Yanyi's pheromone, but now he can't determine the position, but he heard that the pearl of the Hongyexia family came to Changhui City.

    "Don't force me to find your brother." Lu Shangjin said dumbly.

    Because after the glands of Yan Yi dormant, the concentration of pheromone that can be released is already very low. Moreover, this place has been shrouded by Xia Jingtian's pheromone, and the pheromone of Yan Yi is covered by the pheromone of Cougar M2.

    Lu Shangjin intends to hang up. He made thirteen calls to Yan Yi and they were all in the conversation.

    Xia Jingtian fiddled with the butterfly knife hung on the key with one hand, throwing away the blade and turning it easily between his fingers two times before dropping it back into the sheath: "Brother, you are looking for my dad. Who can touch your wife? You are angry and go back to your family." The

    phone was hung up.

    The young master of the Hongyexia clan was spoiled and held in the palm of the hand by the entire family. Arrogance and domineering had become a habit in the bones. He was already lawless when he was still in school. In fact, he was only 22 years old this year. Yan Yi asked him about his age, and he subconsciously concealed that he was two years old.

    Xia Jingtian sighed, trying to find Lu Shangjin for a fight, and beat all the grievances Yan Yi had suffered.

    Xia Jingtian wiped her body dry. Just when she came out of the bathroom, she called again from home.

    "Hey brother." Xia Jingtian was a little more honest, put away the butterfly knife, and wiped her hair against the door.

    His brother seems to have a wine bureau, and the omega who accompanies the wine is called Mr. Xia. The inferior perfume-like pheromone almost smoked Xia Jingtian's eyes along the phone line.

    With summer day dangled his legs resting on the sofa, his arms omega lovingly to the total pouring summer, summer days with his hands and drank: "? Baby child, I heard that the city benefits go a long play with"

    his Brother and his voice are very similar, you can't tell if you don't distinguish them carefully.

    Xia Jingtian coughed: "Ah, who did you listen to."

    Xia Pingtian smiled and said, "Your class teacher." His tone was sudden and stern, "If you don't want to miss it, just get fucked back and inherit the family property! What I said, let's let it go. I'll find you a lop-eared rabbit omega. I have a good vision. Did you dig into the daughter-in-law of the Lu family? Do you want to die or don't want to live anymore."

    "Don't worry about me. He is not in good health." Xia Jingtian opened it gently. He glanced at Yan Yi who was sleeping on the bed. Without the pheromone soothing, he became more restless in his sleep, and his hands with cold sweat gripped the sheets tightly.

    "Okay, baby, come back quickly, don’t you just get the lop-eared rabbit omega? Brother will grab another one for you, this thing is good." Xia Pingtian ran the cigarette butt, "and Dodge Rabbit Teacup Rabbit Rex Rabbit , My Neighbor Totoro, I'll find you whatever you want."

    Xia Jingtian walked to the bed, touched Yanyi's restless and painful face, released the soothing pheromone again, touched his little rabbit ears, and watched him gradually Calm down.

    He lowered his voice and said with an aura: "Brother Lu doesn't care about him at all."

    Xia Pingtian felt that this brother was helpless: "You are next to him? No matter if it is his wife, Lu Shang Jinguan, what are you doing? Besides, the rabbit is very nasty, and you can fake pregnancy by touching it." For a

    moment, Xia Jingtian didn't know whether he felt that he was insulted or Yanyi was insulted, and cursed in a low voice: "You fart." Then he hung up the phone.

    But he could hear his brother's words.

    "Fake, fake pregnancy?" Xia Jingtian stared at Yan Yi's face blankly, lowered his head and searched for keywords.

    When the rabbit is stroked unconsciously, the back will be mistaken for mating, resulting in false pregnancy, and the behavior of labor but no child is born.

    "..." Xia Jingtian was silent for a long while and sent a message to a high school student studying medicine: "Will the lop-eared rabbit omega fake pregnancy?" The

    classmate quickly replied with a voice: The

    rabbit omega fake pregnancy showed that it was very early. The lower abdomen may appear slightly bulging in about a day. It is recommended to go to the hospital as soon as possible, otherwise it will damage the omega body and mind. Why did you give someone a fake pregnancy?

    Xia Jingtian recalled the time when he sent Timothy hay to Yanyi in the ward before, seeing that he was too uncomfortable, and couldn't bear to make him bear it, so she held him and touched it.

    Xia Jingtian: ...it seems to be.

    The classmate sent an emoticon package: You are so scumbag. jpg

    Classmate: Some people will use external force to solve the rabbit omega false pregnancy, but the rabbit is too easy to be frightened, if it hurts too much, it will make him particularly scared. And you have to be tactful when you tell him, otherwise he will be very painful. How about you bring him to our hospital.

    Before Xia Jingtian could reply, Yan Yi slowly opened his eyes, got up and touched the water on the bedside, and took a lazy sip.

    When he saw Xia Jingtian, he was a little surprised, and his voice still had a nasal sound that just woken up: "You haven't left, it's almost dark."

    Enough comforting pheromone allowed Yan Yi to recover a bit, and his physical strength was provided. The dormant omega can only rely on the pheromone provided by alpha to support the spirit.

    The room was filled with the fragrance of gypsophila, Yan Yi suddenly woke up, grabbed his clothes, frowned and folded his knees, and dropped her ears in distress: "Don't give me your pheromone...you are still young, outside There are so many omegas younger and more beautiful than me, what's the matter with you, what is so good about an old rabbit who has been played with for more than ten years."

    He also seemed to be asking himself.

    In fact, he just passed his 27th birthday, if it weren't for Lu Shangjin to dislike him, he would think he was very young and beautiful. He didn't even believe in the mirror. He only believed in Lu Shangjin. He doubted his charm ability and appearance, but he refused to doubt that Lu Shangjin was a heartless man.

    Xia Jingtian sat behind him, wrapped his arms around Yan Yi's waist, buried his forehead on Yan Yi's shoulders, and apologized nervously: "I... I'm sorry."

    Yan Yi subconsciously protected his abdomen, and turned his head back in shock: "What, you again What did you do?"

    "I..." Xia Jingtian couldn't think of a tactful explanation, how to make Yan Yi not hurt more.

    At this time, the cell phone rang again, and Xia Jingtian's head teacher was urging him to go back to the final exam.

    Xia Jingtian had planned to report an exam postponement, but the phone was taken away. Yan Yi said in a calm and calm voice, "Hello teacher, he will go back, no need to postpone it."

    Yan Yi hung up the phone for him, and the phone was between his fingers. After turning around, Xia Jingtian stretched out his hand to take it, but Yan Yi took it back.

    "Be obedient, go back to class." Yan Yi fiddled with his phone, the lock screen was a countdown to the final exam with a few days left.

    "You have been preparing for a long time." Yan Yi asked, "A very important exam?"

    Xia Jingtian refused to admit: "It's not difficult. The ordinary exam is fine. I can take another exam next year. I want to stay with you now."

    Yan Yi rarely smiled. laugh.

    The beautiful appearance of a teenager is the same as the twenty-year-old Lu Shangjin.

    After all, it will change. Who at the age of 20 has never believed that regardless of marriage and love, when Lu Shangjin sang on the coastal reefs under his back, who knew that this could become like this in ten years.

    "Really, go back to class." Yan Yi drooping lashes hung drops of water, put the phone back to him, "you're gone I went to the hospital."

    -

    2019-4-19 17:23 PM

    -

    lujia Cemetery.

    Lu Shangjin stood in front of a tombstone in a black suit.

    The omega in the photo on the tombstone has a bright smile, in his thirties, but a handsome face.

    His biological father is a chameleon omega, and Lu Lin is a married couple.

    There was a Ferrari parked outside the cemetery, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that it was the car of President Bi of the Jinfeng Group.

    Bi Ruijing also wore a solemn black suit, took a bunch of lilies and walked to Lu Shangjin, placed the flowers in front of the stele, and lit a cigarette.

    "Since three years ago, you have stopped giving flowers to your uncle." When the wind was strong, Bi Ruijing put his hands together on the fire, inhaling the sparks and exhaling, "It's because I have been thinking about it all the time, why, something is wrong in my heart?"

    Lu Shangjin's eyes were bloodshot, but the cold breath still persisted, but he was a little haggard.

    He didn't answer, but asked casually: "The hamster omega you are looking for will be delivered in two days, and it's still intact. If you speak, it will be gone a few days later."

    Bi Ruijing raised Ying Ting's sword eyebrows, was stunned by surprise, and carefully recalled:

    "Hamster? What hamster?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 41.7K 86
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
305K 15.5K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...
793K 28.1K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
73.6K 2.2K 48
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023