Chapter 49

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 49

    Lu Shangjin slept on the steering wheel for a while, the back and trousers of the suit that hadn't had time to change.

    When Hazy woke up, he touched his face, and the stubble on his chin had not been shaved for a few days. He turned sideways to the co-pilot to touch the spare razor. The bunny's skin is very soft and tender, so he can't hurt him while soothing.

    Until the neck and chin felt smooth and tidy, Lu Shangjin pulled the neckline loosely with one hand. Previously, he couldn't bear the tie clip deviating from the horizontal line. Now he hangs a messy and loose tie at will.

    At the end of the holiday, the children were sent by their parents one after another.

    Outside the school gate, Lu Shangjin’s car was replaced by an ordinary Toyota. Among the many luxury cars at the school gate, it looked like an inconspicuous little stone, and no one noticed him.

    Lu Shangjin focused on searching for the wisp of mandala pheromone near the school. He guessed that a driver would send the little spider over.

    Ten minutes later, Lu Shangjin was stunned and raised his head to feel the familiar smell in the air getting closer and closer.

    He remembered the milk candy when he was a child. In a large box of milk candy, the little rabbit suddenly popped out and hugged him squishyly called Brother Jin, and stuffed a piece of sweet toffee into his mouth.

    Lu Shangjin hurriedly pushed the car door. When he came down, he almost stomped empty, looking anxiously in the crowd. A child holding a milk sorbet ran over, and the fragrant milk smell hit Lu Shangjin's heart hard.

    Suddenly, Lu Shangjin's eyes became blurred, and hopes were ignited again and again, and it was like an iron piece that was repeatedly bent and finally broken by the waist.

    He looked at himself in the rearview mirror, eyes sadly covered with water.

    Suddenly I remembered that one day when I came home early in the morning, Yan Yi was washing dishes in the kitchen in an apron.

    The trash can was full of untouched meals.

    Yan Yi saw him coming back, wiped his hands and walked out hurriedly, opened his mouth, as if he wanted to ask something, hesitated for a while, but only asked him:

    "Are you hungry?"

    Thinking about it now, those sullen eyes actually contain grievances. Lu Shangjin has not thought about it. Wouldn't it be sad to wait for a message of "not back tonight" when preparing a sumptuous dinner.

    He can't wait to go back.

    Go and eat all the food that hasn't been moved at the table, and there is not a drop of vegetable soup left. He can't wait to rub the little rabbit into his arms and hurt it so that he can make up for all the things owed all these years.

    Lu Shangjin leaned against the car door silently, digging his fingertips into the sealant in the window.

    The moment he raised his eyes, he thought he was wrong.

    Across the crowded crowd at the school gate, he could still see at a glance across the road where the traffic was surging. The long and charming figure took off his helmet, his gray hair was lifted by the wind, two rabbit ears were raised, and the helmet was flattened. Several creases pressed out.