Chapter 5

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 5

    The feasting box, the dimly closed room is mixed with the sweet and seductive smell of omega pheromones, and there are several strong alpha scents. It is rare for Lu Shangjin to go out for a leisurely gathering with a few friends.

    A young master Alpha, who hugged two beautiful omegas on the left and right, sat on the opposite side, bowed his head and sipped the champagne fed by the omega, and snapped his fingers at Lu Shangjin: "Brother Lu, I have a gift for you, so thank you very much. Thanks to me."

    Lu Shangjin was out of interest, and said, "What a good thing."

    Young Master Alpha sold a pass: "That piece of land in Jiu'an City..." Lu Shangjin

    pressed her temple suddenly, "I said hello." Yes, you can talk over there directly."

    Young Master Alpha breathed out a smoke ring, smiled satisfied, clapped his hands, and a thin young omega came in outside the door.

    As soon as he walked in, the faint and distinctive pheromone spread to the breath of Lu Shang Jin delicately. The pheromone scattered in the air resonated with his glands. Lu Shang Jin stood up suddenly, and the omega standing opposite was frightened. With a jump, Circe shrank a step back, clamped her short and soft tail, and stared at Lu Shangjin with big eyes. She didn't dare to run, and tried to stay where she was.

    It is an undifferentiated hamster omega whose gland cells have awakened. Pheromone exudes a light creamy fragrance.

    Lu Shangjin walked over slowly, gently raised his hand, and touched his delicate cheek with his knuckles.

    Just by feeling, I know that the pheromone of this hamster omega fits him very well, and at least a 95% fit can make Lu Shangjin as unable to restrain himself as it is now.

    Gorgeous lights are like midnight stars, pouring on this green and beautiful little hamster. The dark clouds outside the window are scattered, revealing a bright crooked moon hidden behind the haze, and the moonlight shines on the world in front of it.

    It would be perfect if his white shirt was replaced by a tight-fitting bullet-proof suit, the champagne in his hand was replaced by a tactical dagger, and two snow camouflage uzi hung on his back.

    Lu Shangjin also felt a feeling called "like" from his heart. He smiled sincerely and sincerely, and exclaimed insignificantly: "Yanyan." The

    hamster omega looked at Lu Shangjin in surprise and blankly: "Sir, my name is..."

    Alpha coughed and interrupted the little hamster's self-introduction: "Brother Lu gives you any name."

    He asked Lu Shangjin , and of course he hoped everything would go well with Lu Shangjin .

    The little hamster agreed timidly and accepted the new name.

    Afterwards, Lu Shangjin's words made everyone in the entire box shudder.

    "!!! Do not sir": little hamster widened dark eyes, fear retreated to a corner, shrill screams in horror

    , he said: "Take him glands come off."

    -

    Yan Yi sneezed, The little rabbit's ears trembled, and finally calmed down, and continued to sit in front of the hospital bed and peel the apples.